Infatuation (Yuki Sohma)

By Aya_Write2

She was the first one to not smile at the boy. The first one to not see him as a prince but rather someone sh... More

Prolugue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
Sara facts/ relationships
Season 3 preview
24
25
26
New book
27
28
29

21

3.9K 119 32
By Aya_Write2

"Once Upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl who was known as Cinderella" Hiroshima stated as he held the microphone on the front of the stage, the curtains slowly raised "She lived with her stepmother and step sisters who tormented her because of reasons" He stated again.

"Despite their cruelty she remained kind and lived a life of virtue and humility" He spoke again while Sara, Tohru and Kinoshita walked on stage

"Cinderella!" Kinoshita called out while Sara stood behind Tohru in a blue dress, she signed heavily "Come out to wretched girl!" She shouted again.

"Haven't you finished sewing our dress yet! The palace ball is tonight! There i no time to waste" The same girl shouted again.

"Are you talking to me?" Hanajima questioned as she sat on stage sipping on her tea, Sara sweat dropped looking at her.

"What do you think your doing, Drinking tea!" Kinoshita shouted at the dark haired girl who simple continued to drink her tea.

"Now, Now mother" Tohru muttered nervously while Sara simple yawned behind her, face filled with boredom.

"You realise I'm not a professional seamstress don't you?" Hanajima questioned while Sara snickered quietly.

"I'm trying to get on with the story here!" Kinoshita slightly whispered as well shouted while Sara signed once again.

"While she have a frenzy, do you care to join me for some tea sisters?" Hanajima questioned while Sara looked at her.

"I would love to!" Tohru beamed happily

"Yeah" Sara simple stated as the two made their way to the small table and began to drink the tea.

"The palace ball was being held that night" Hiroshima stated as the stage began to change, Kinoshita screaming at the three who sipped tea "The step mother hoped that either of her daughter would be chose to marry the prince"

"That's it!" Kinoshita screamed grabbing both Tohru and Sara dragging the away from the tea " If you want to see your precious sister gain, you had better get to work on those dresses!"

"Sisters! This is awful" Hanajima muttered her hand gripping one another "My sister have been taken away from me because of some royal party. It's his fault. I hate the prince" Hanajima spoke

"And just like that, Cinderella fell desperately in love with the prince" Hiroshima stated with a blank expression while the whole audience sweat dropped.

"I must find a way to sneak into the palace myself. But I have yet to finished the dress, what to do?' Hanajima questioned as she held her cup of tea.

"All is well" A voice stated as they all looked to see Yuki coming down, Sara sweat dropped from back stage seeing everyone taking photos of the boy.

"I'm Um, Your fairy godmother" Yuki stated squinting his eyes from all the cameras

"That was a nice entrance, But your introduction needs work" Hanajima stated before sipping her tea once again.

"You have such a kind hear Cinderella, and for that you deserve a reward. Make a wish and it shall be granted" Yuki smiled towards the girl.

"In that case, pleases burn the ballroom down to ashes" Hanajima asked placing her hand together in a begging motion while everyone sweat dropped.

"That would be a crime, perhaps you could wish fro something kinder and purer?" Yuki questioned looking towards the girl.

"Pure? I wish to eat Yakiniku" Hanajima stated while Yuki sweat-dropped on stage as well as the audience

"CinderElla!" A voice shouted while Kinoshita made her way back on stage dragging both Tohru as Sara who actually simple read a book as she stood on stage.

"Oh dear, It's my stepmother" Hanajima mumbled

"Let's see the dress Cinderella!" Kinoshita shouted again while she stopped letting both girl go " No way you mean you actually finished them?" Kinoshita questioned coming towards the three dresses that appeared on stage.

"Cinderella, these are amazing!" Tohru exclaimed happily as she stood beside Sara who still read her book.

"Oh. Yeah" Sara stated looking up before she looked back at her book, the audience sweat dropped once again.

"Thank you sisters, I'm so glad you like my meticulously crafted handmade dress" Hanajima smiled while Sara looked towards her a slight smirk on her face.

"Yes, Yes never mind. Let us go and change!" Kinoshita shouted grabbing Tohru hand, Sara went to follow but was stopped by a hand.

"Han-Cinderella?" Sara questioned looking at the dark haired girl who simple smiled.

"Not bad, Thank for that" Hanajima spoke while Yuki came out from his hiding place, Sara looked at the boy who also more confusion

"I'm afraid to ask at this point but nevertheless. Tell me Cinderella what is your wish?" Yuki asked ignoring the confusion.

"Hmm. Sister what do you wish for?" Hanajima muttered looking towards the other dark hair girl who tilted her head.

"What?" Sara simper stated

"What do you wish for most?" Hanajima questioned with another smile, Sara tensed as she looked to see the confusion on the audience

"This isn't part of the script" Sara muttered her face filled with confusion while Hanajima simple shoo her head.

"Doesn't matter. What do you wish for?" Hanajima questioned her whole face serious while Sara looked wide eyes at the girl.

'What do i wish for?' Sara questioned before she looked to see Yuki stood there, dumbfounded at what was happening.

"I want.. I want to be able to express my feelings!" Sara shouted shutting her eyes before she stopped eyes widened as she looked to see Yuki wearing the same expression.

"I-I mean to my stepmother a-and how i don't want to marry the prince" Sara muttered looking away with a blush, Hanajima smirked "B-But it's your wish Cinderella not mine. I Must change!" Sara shouted before she ran of stage.

"I've decided" Hanajima mumbled snapping Yuki out of his shock daze as he looked at her "i want Yaki-"

"To go to the ball! Absolutely!" Yuki saved the play before the stage changed to inside the ball as the speaker appeared once again.

"Thank to the fairy godmother's adherence to the story , Cinderella was able to attend the ball" Hiroshima stated while music began to play and people dance on the stage.

"Wipe that pouty look of your face! We're having this this so you can marry!" Uotani states in her costume while she stood beside Kyo.

"I don't wanna, leave me alone" Kyo stated as she sat on step, he frowned as he looked towards the floor.

"Despite the urging of a fellow friendly royal, the prince stubbornly refused to dance" Hiroshima stated while both Kyo and Uotani argued in the back ground.

"Will you dance with me?"

"No"

"Your highness, dance with me"

"Find someone else"

"Your highness may i dance with you?" A friendly voice asked while Kyo still looked Irritated.

"I've already said no-" Kyo was about to scream till he turned to see Tohru stood there as his face fell.

"Oh sorry. I'll go then" Tohru spoke walking away, Sara stood behind her laughing while Kyo signed heavily.

"Go dance with the prince!" Kinoshita stated pushing Sara as the girl stood in front of Kyo as the two glare at one another.

"I don't want to" Sara stated scowling down at him while Kyo simple looked back Irritated but the dark haired girl simple walked away.

"And so the prince turned down both step sister, well one of them turned him down" Hiroshima stated while Kyo looked more and more irritated.

"So this is the ball" Hanajima stated as she walked into the ball, her glass slippers echoed while everyone turned towards her.

"Ah! She looks beautiful!" Torhu stated while Sara lifted her head.

"Yeah" Sara stated before she looked back down to her book, ignoring her surroundings.

"Check out the lovely lady who just walked in!" Uotani shouted while Kyo simple looked at her with a bored expression "Why not ask her?"

"Not a chance!" Kyo shouted

"The prince fell in love with Cinderella as son as he laid eyes upon her. He eagerly claimed the first dance" Hiroshima spoke while Kyo eyes widened

"How about not!" Kyo shouted turning to look at the boy who has spoken.

"I'm afraid thats not an option" Hiroshima stated with a smirk, Kyo simple growls while Hanajima made her way to the meet station.

"Hey, Goth girl!" Kyo shouted walking towards her with stomp, Sara sweat dropped looking at the scene "Dance with me!" He shouted

"No" Hanajima answered as a dark aura fell on the two, Sara snickered behind her book.

"She turned me down" Kyo signed with relief though after the other student force him to he asked her again.

Sara simple read her book as she stood on the stage, after the prince came to 'their house' and had every lady try he slipper on.

"I don't want to" Sara stated as the glade slipper stood in front of her "I don't want to marry him" she stated once again turning away.

"O-Okay, are there any other fair maidens in your household?" Another classmate questioned in costume.

"No one else here matches the description" Kinoshita stated while Sara signed opening her book once again.

"Wait- There is Cinderell-" Torhu began but Kyo soon rushed towards her on the stage and squished her cheeks

"Hey! Let's just leave her out of this!" Kyo shouted still holding the brown haired cheeks while Sara signed watching as Hanajima walked on stage with a meat.

"Unhand her at once" The dark hair stated before eating her bowl of meat, Sara eyes squinted in confusion

"Where did that come from?" She questioned, confusion filled on the girl face as she looked to the bowl.

"I won't allow anyone to harm my sister, no matter how high their status is" Hanajima mumbled while Sara just signed once again.

"Cinderella!" Tohru stated while Hanajima placed some of her food in a bowl handing it to Sara who nodded towards her.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to find me" Hanajima stated while she stood beside Sara who casually ate her bowl of food the play continuing "That is indeed my slipper i left you. I want it back!" She finished.

"I don't think that how this works" Sara stated before she lifted the spoon once gain to eat a bit of rice.

"I know why you have come" Hanajima stated walking past the eating Sara whelp she walked towards Kyo "Clear your here to marry my sister" Hanajima stated before she hugged Tohru

"Huh?" Sara questioned her food spitting out of her mouth as she looked at the scene eyes wide

"What? No way! I'm not! Are you crazy?" Kyo asked, Sara glared noticing the blush enlighten on the orange haired boy.

"Your not having her" Sara stating coming towards Torhu and placing her arm in front of the girl while Kyo blushed

"That not it!" Kyo shouted again another blush appearing on his face while Sara glared

"Someday, will you admit the truth? Or will you keep deceiving yourself forever?" Hanajima questioned while everyone look at her "Will you stay the way you are? Lock in your palace alone and isolated.. until the day you die?" She finished.

"So what if i do?" Kyo asked, Sara eyes widened as she saw Torhu walked towards him, her eyes filled with something Sara couldn't understand "So what if-"

"No, Please! I don't want that!" Tohru suddenly shouted while Sara simple watched the girl as she looked to see Kyo eyes wide and filled with shock.

"Um! I'm so sorry for interrupting!" Torhu suddenly shouted after she had gasped, backing away from the scene while Sara simple smiled.

"I'm sorry for the interruption" Yuki state coming from the floor causing both Sara and Kyo to jump from the boy suddenly appearing

"There you are. I Wondered where my loyal servant had gone" Hanajima stated while Sara signed looking at the scene with a blank expression.

"I'm not your servant" Yuki simple stated "But i do know a marriage between you and the prince would not end well" Yuki stated once again before turning to Hanajima

"So let me ask you again: What do you truly wish for?" Yuki questioned while Sara still continued to stand their with a blank expression

"I want to run a Yakiniku shop with my sisters" Hanajima stated while Sara simple nodded

"Yeah" She stated once again before she continued to eat the bowl of rice that was given to her.

"All right, Your venture will have the prince's financial support" Yuki stated while Sara snickered

"Your the one that's suppose to make wishes come true" Kyo stated dumbfounded at the wish.

"Prince, i wont ask what it is you wish for" Yuki stated before he step towards the orange boy "You will just have to see it through on your own" Yuki stated

"Yeah" Sara stated as she ate her rice, everyone sweat dropped at her action.

"Thus, not long after their first fateful meeting, Cinderella and the prince parted way. But the Yakiniku shop flourished and Cinderella having thoroughly demonstrated that a women's lively hood does not depend on marriage proceeded to live happily ever after" The speaker Hiroshima stated as the curtain fell.

"Thank goodness that's over" Sara signed loudly as she stood in the changing room, on her own as she looked down at her dress.

"Awe but you did such a great job" A voice stated while the dark haired girl stopped her eyes wide before she turned to see a blonde hair women stood in the doorway.

"M-Miss Kenta?" Sara practically cried as she covered her mouth with her hand in shock.

"Come on Sara, by now your can call me Miyo" The blonde simple smiled though was cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around her body before she laughed "I missed you two Sara" The women smiled brushing her hair.

"How- How are your here? How did you know about the play?" Sara asked still stood in front of the women holding her hand while Miyo simple smiled.

"Well i received a call from a friend of yours about the play" Miyo smiled before she looked down the corridor, Sara followed her eyes before they widened at seeing the familiar boy

"Y-Yuki? You did this?" Sara asked eyes wide while the boy simple smiled at her

"I had talked to a few people i know and was able to get in contact with Miss Kenta, She agreed to come so spend the day with her. Your relieved of your duties" Yuki smiled while Sara eyes teared up

"Thank you so much Yuki" Sara beamed as a tear fell down her eyes, Yuki smiled back while Miyo stood behind her

"Let me get dressed, i will show you around and tell you everything!" Sara smiled as she turned to the blonde women who nodded. Yuki eyes widened

"I'm guessing you never seen her like this?" Miyo questioned the boy after Sara had left "She may act grown up but inside she still a kid" She smiled while Yuki nodded.

"Yes, She is. I will leave you two to have fun" Yuki smiled before he walked away, he smiled further think about how happy Sara was.

"You mean Little Kakeru is Vice President?" Miyo questioned with a laugh as her and Sara walked down the corridor with the many different students walking past them.

"Yeah, Terrible one at that" Sara signed with a deadpanned expression while the blonde women simple laughed

"I bet he isn't that bad, He was always a smart boy I'm glad you to stayed in touch" Miyo smiled while Sara frowned

"Not really, we stopped talking after the incident" Sara mumbled looking away while Miyo smiled sadly at her before she placed her hand on her shoulder

"Well your talking again as well as having more friends. Sohma right?" Miyo asked with a smirk after she saw the blush light on the girl cheeks

"Yuki? Yeah. He is a really good friend" Sara smiled looking away while Miss Kenta smirked as she looked at her

"Is that all he is?" Miyo smirked while the dark haired girl blushed widely while the blonde women simple laughed until she saw two boys "There he is!" Miyo smiled running towards them

"Miss Kenta!" Sara shouted running after the women.

"Hello there Kakeru" Miss Kenta spoke behind the said boy who simple froze in fear before he slowly turned his head.

"M-Miss K-Kenta" Kakeru muttered fear washed on his face while Yuki looked at the boy in confusion while Sara simple stood beside the women.

"How are you? You certainly grew a lot haven't you? Congratulations on been Vice President you better be pulling your weight" Miyo smiled patting on the brown haired boy head.

"Ah Yes, I'm working very hard" Kakeru stated scratching his face while both Yuki and Sara both sweatdropped at what he said while Miss Kenta simple smiled

"Mama!" A voice called out stopping all the kids as they turned to see a small child with blonde hair running towards them and a man following behind her.

"Hello, sweetheart" Miyo smiled as the boy ran into her arm as she lifted him up and look back at the teenagers "This is my son Daichi, Say hi" Miyo smiled widely at the boy

"Hello" the small boy whispered before he placed his head into the blonde women neck, Sara simple stood their.

"Sorry, seems he's really tired" The man who had accompanied the boy said while Kakeru and Yuki smiled.

"I'm glad he enjoyed the festival" Kakeru smiled while them and and Miyo also smiled at him. Yuki looked to see the frown on Sara face.

"I'm sorry Sara, But i will have to get going" Miyo smiled at the girl while She also wore a smile, a fake one at that and Yuki noticed "But here, it's my number call me" Miyo smiled.

Kakeru, Yuki and Sara stood at the end of the hall as they watched the family walke away. Kakeru signed before he looked towards the dark haired girl.

"Bet you feel jealous huh? She has a kid?" Kakeru stated while Yuki stiffened before he looked down to see the dark hair girl facing the floor.

"I guess i am" Sara stated before she looked up with a smile on her face "But I'm glad she's happy, she deserves it" Sara smiled

"Aha! Are you nice Sara" Kakeru stated rubbing the dark haired girl hair, while Yuki still looked towards her concerned.

"Kakeru. What this about a photo shoot that wasn't scheduled?" Sara asked grabbing the boy hand as he shuddered seeing the glare the girl gave.

"Aha, It was to help Machi" Kakeru laughed but stopped once Sara glared at him with a wicked smile.

"You better go organise it" Sara smiled before the boy nodded and ran away, Yuki sighed heavily while the dark haired turned towards him.

"Yuki" Sara stated causing the silver haired boy to stop and turn towards her but his eyes widened once the dark haired girl grabbed his hands.

"I know, you don't like hugs but i wanted to show you my thanks" Sara smiled while Yuki face lighted with a blush widely

"Thank you Yuki"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5K 60
"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦�...
13.7K 391 13
❝how can I be happy when one of the reasons why I smile are now gone..? ..now so far away from me that I couldn't reach them even if I tried?❞ ...
1.6K 36 7
Yuki confesses things that weigh him down , Yuki can cry with him , Yuki can smile with him and act like himself not like a prince but who he really...
69.2K 2.2K 61
Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... don't reel Audrina into it again." He didn...