Onward (Ian X Reader)

By PetraGirlPsych

Long ago, the world was full of wonder. It was adventurous, exciting and best of all, there was magic. And th... More

Prologue
One Last Gift
We're Going On A Quest!
On The Trail We Blaze
The Manticore's Tarvern
Team Up
Spell Gone Wrong/Tiny Barley
Driving Lessons
Barley, A Screw-up?
Magic Doesn't Lie
Small Talks
The Invisible Trust Bridge
The Chase
Getting Closer
The Curse/Dad
Epilogue
New Story

Birthday? Alright!

16.8K 394 487
By PetraGirlPsych

Ian came down the stairs, dropping his bag on the last step.

He looked up to see his Mom doing her daily early morning exercise.

All right. We're gonna get Warrior Z90 fit. Let me hear you say, I'm a mighty warrior."

“I'm a mighty warrior.” Laurel, Ian’s mom, said repeating what the trainer said on the television.

“Morning, Mom.” Ian greeted.

A greenish small dragon came running in from the kitchen.

Then it jumped on Ian, tackling him to the ground, and started licking his face.

Laurel turned off the TV and picked up a small spray bottle, walking towards the two.

“Oh! Blazey, down!” She said, spraying the dragon with water.

“Bad dragon! Back to your lair.”

Blazey rushed off as Ian got off the floor.

“Happy birthday, Mr. Adult Man.”

Laurel said, grabbing Ian’s cheek and kissing it repeatedly.

“No, Mom. Gross.” Ian groaned, wiping his face.

“Hey, buddy. Don't wipe off my kisses.” Laurel said laughing, then she gasped.

“What?” Ian asked.

“You're wearing your dad's sweatshirt.” Laurel said.

“Oh. You know. Finally fits.”

“Aw, my little chubby cheeks is all grown up!” Laurel said, reaching out to grab his cheeks, but Ian turned around, avoiding her.

“Okay, okay. Mom, I gotta eat something before school.”

Laurel and Ian were about to turn to the kitchen, when the doorbell rang.

Ian walked to the door and opened it, he was met with the sound of a party horn, and confetti on his face.

“Happy birthday.”

Ian grunted and then laughed, as his best friend and long time crush gave him a hug.

“Thanks [Y/n]”

The (s/c) (h/c) elf pulled back, smiling widely at him.

“So what does it feel like to be 16?”

“Oh……ah it’s not more of a change really.” Then he saw the gift box in her hands. “Is that for me?”

“No actually it’s for Blazey. Of course it’s for you silly.”

[Y/n] handed him the gift, and then reached up and kissed his cheek.

“Happy birthday.”

Ian blushed beet red.
“Oh……um……t……thank you.”

Laurel laughed from where she stood watching them from the kitchen doorway.

“Oh wow, when she does it, you blush. But when I do it, you wipe them away? I feel so betrayed.” She said feigning hurt.

[Y/n] laughed.

“Morning Miss Laurel.”

“Morning dear, how’s your Aunt?”

“She’s good. Hey!” [Y/n] exclaimed when she saw Ian trying to open the present.

She grabbed it from him, hitting his hand.

“This is supposed to be opened until tonight.” She scolded.

“Ow. That hurt.” Ian said, cradling his hand, making [Y/n] roll her eyes.

“Oh come on. You’re a man now. You’re supposed to endure immense pain, and that didn’t even hurt.”

“It did hurt. I think it might bruise.”

“Oh grow up, Ian. Literally, grow up.”
Ian laughed and followed [Y/n] as she walked into the kitchen.

“Do you guys have anything in that fridge? I’m starving.” [Y/n] said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

“I was even just about to get breakfast.” Ian said.

“Ah , we don't have much food. I still have to go to the grocery store.” Laurel said as Ian opened the refrigerator, he reached in about to grab a treat form the tray inside the fridge, when his Mom hit his hand.

“Ah, hands off, mister. Those are for your party tonight.”

“It's not a party, Mom. It's just us.” Ian said, grabbing the can of milk from the fridge.

“Oh and what am I? Chopped liver?” [Y/n] asked form where she sat, looking up from her phone.

“You know what I mean. You want cereal?”

“Sure. Cereal’s good.”

Ian grabbed two small bowls, and started pouring the cereal.

“Well you could invite those kids from your science class. You said they seem pretty rocking'.” Laurel said, making [Y/n] let out a small laugh.

“I'm, uh, pretty sure I didn't say it like that.” Ian said

“No I’m pretty sure you did. Besides Miss Laurel’s right, you should invite them. Especially Liz. I heard she has a crush on you.” [Y/n] said, the last word she said in a singsong voice, making Ian slightly blush embarrassed.

“No! No! No she doesn’t. And besides, I don't even know them.” Ian said, defensively.

“Well, your birthday's a day to try new things. Be the new you.”

Laurel said, and then turned on the blender.

Speaking of trying new things, did you sign up for driving practice?” Laurel yelled over the noise of the blender.

No!” Ian squealed, but then cleared his throat as the blender stopped. “No.”

“I know you're a little scared to drive, sweetie pie, but...”

“I'm not scared, Mom.” He placed a bowl of cereal in front of [Y/n].

“Here.”

“Oh thanks.” [Y/n] said pulling the bowl closer to herself.

Ian walked over to the dinning table.

“I'm gonna move Barley's game.” He said, seeing the board game scattered all over the table.

“You know how he gets when someone touches that board.” [Y/n] said, still playing with her phone, not yet touching her breakfast.

“Well, he's gotta learn how to clean up his toys.” Ian said, as he bumped into a small mace, then he picked it up.

“Halt!” A slightly older elf said, grabbing Ian by his neck.

“Speak of the devil.” [Y/n] said, eating her cereal.

“Doth my brother dare disrupt an active campaign?” Barley, Ian’s older brother, said, still holding on to him.

Ian struggled against his brother, which caused him to spill his breakfast.

“Oh, come on!” Ian groaned.

“You know, Ian, in the days of old,
a boy of 16 would have his strength tested in the Swamps of Despair, while aiming to win the hand of a beautiful maiden.” Barley said, turning Ian’s head to look over at [Y/n], who was eating her cereal peacefully, oblivious to the boys' conversation.

Ian blushed.

“I'm not testing anything. Just let me go.”

“Let him go.” Laurel said from the kitchen, making Barley drop him.

“Okay. But I know you're stronger than that. There's a mighty warrior inside of you. You just have to let him out.”

Barley said, patting Ian on his head, before turning to his mom.

“Right, Mom?”

Barley grabbed his mother, lifting her up, as Ian cleaned up the plate on the floor.

“Oh, that's good.”

“Barley! You stink! When was the last time you showered?”

Laurel asked, struggling against her son.

Ian walked to the kitchen, placing his bowl in the sink, as [Y/n] laughed amused at the mother and son.

Suddenly her phone dinged.

“Is that another review notification?” Ian asked.

“Hmmm mmm. My blog is getting more views everyday.” [Y/n] said, checking her phone.

“That’s great.”

“I’m just looking for that one amazing mind blowing story, that will be the peak of my blogging career. Something that will just……you know…….ugh!” [Y/n] groaned, making Ian laugh.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll have a breakthrough.”

“Oh Barley.” Laurel said, as Barley carried her to the kitchen.

“If you tried a little harder, you actually could probably wiggle out of this.”

Laurel finally grabbed Barley’s hand, and flipped him on to the ground.

“See? Mom knows how to let out her inner warrior.” Barley groaned, and stretched out his hand for his Mom, who slapped it.

“Thank you. Now, take out the trash.”

“I will after I say good morning to my future sister in-law.” Barley said, coming to [Y/n]'s side and tickling her.

“Barley…………get off………Miss Laurel………” [Y/n] said in between giggles.

“Barley, stop torturing the poor girl and do as you’re told.” Laurel said sternly.

“Yes ma’am.” Barley said, giving a mock salute.

Ian shook his head at his brother, as he took out the trash.

Barley placed the trash bag into the trashcan, but then looked up and saw a certain someone, he wouldn’t have liked to see that morning.

“Ah, Officer Bronco.”

“Barley, Barley, Barley. Every time the city tries to tear down an old piece of rubble, I gotta drag my rear end out here and deal with you.” Bronco, a centaur, said.

“I don't know what you're talking about.” Barley said, feigning innocence, as Ian, Laurel and [Y/n] came out to see what the matter was.

“Oh, really?”

Bronco pulled out his phone, showing the family what was on the news.

It was Barley, who chained himself to an old fountain, with the police and construction workers, standing around him.

I will not let you tear down this fountain. Ancient warriors on grand quests drank from its flowing water.”

“Barley.” Laurel scolded.

“They're destroying the town's past.” Barley said in defense, making Laurel shake her head.

“Ugh. Well, come on in. Rest your haunches for a minute.” Laurel said to Bronco.

“Thank you, hon.” He replied, and leaned down to give her a small kiss, making the young adults groan in discomfort.

Bronco entered the house, his rear horse end bumping into everything thing in the kitchen.

“Hey there, birthday boy.” He said, coming to stand next to Ian who was making toast.

“So, ya working' hard or hardly working'?” He asked, before letting out a weird laugh.

“I'm just, you know, making toast.” Ian answered nervously.

“Hmm mmmn. What about you princess?” He asked [Y/n], who closed her eyes in annoyance, before looking up at him with a strained smile.

“Just checking on my blog.”

“Oh you’re still obsessed with that thing? You’re growing into a woman [Y/n], you need to find yourself a real job, and stop playing with your phone all day. You’ll need the money for your aunt’s medication.” Bronco said, before taking a sip of the coffee he took from the table.

“My blog gets me just about the right money I need for my aunt’s medication.” [Y/n] muttered angrily under her breath, making Ian reach over and place his hand on hers, giving her a comforting smile.

[Y/n] smiled back, squeezing his hand, as Barley and his Mom walked back into the kitchen.

“I'm serious, Barley, you need to start thinking less about the past and more about your future.” Laurel said to Barley.

“Ah, she's right.” Bronco said, his tail flicking Ian’s bread from his hand, making it fall and Blazey gobble it up.

“You can't spend all day playing your board game.” Bronco said, then struggled to sit down at the dinning table, messing up Barley’s game.

“Quests of Yore isn't just a board game.” Barley said, rushing to the table, rearranging the game.

“It's a historically-based role-playing scenario. Did you know, in the old days, centaurs could run 70 miles an hour?” Barley asked, showing Bronco a picture of a centaur, in the Quests Of Yore guidebook.

“I own a vehicle. Don't need to run.” Bronco said.

“Well, Ian, [Y/n], you two could definitely learn a lot from Quests of Yore. You wanna play?” Barley asked.

“I don't.” Ian replied, making himself another toast.

“Sorry Barley.” [Y/n] said.

“Ian could be a crafty rogue or... [Y/n] could be the beautiful princess.”

“There’s no way I’m going to play a damsel in distress. If I’m going to play that game, I want to be a knight.” [Y/n] said.

“That’s a feisty woman there. I like it. What about you Ian? Ooh! I know! You can be a wizard.” Barley said, holding a small wizard figurine, then grabbing Ian.

“I shall cast a spell on thee!”

“Hey! Careful of Dad's sweatshirt!” Ian said, withdrawing from his brother.

“I don't even remember Dad wearing that sweatshirt.” Barley said.

“Well, you did say you only have,
like, two memories of him.” [Y/n] chipped in, as Ian sat opposite her.

“No, I've got three. I remember
his beard was scratchy, he had a goofy laugh, and I used to play……”

“Drums on his feet.” The boys finished together.

“Right.”

“I used to go..…pa pa ra rum pa……pfft pfft.” Barley mistakenly flipped the plate, making Ian’s bread go flying to the ground.

“Whoa!”

“Five-second rule. Hah!” The boys bent to pick it, but Barley got to it first, straightening up, the spikes on his bracelet caught Ian’s sweatshirt, ripping it.

Ian gasped, along with [Y/n] and Laurel.

“It's okay. You just got to pull it.”

“No!” Ian protested, but Barley pulled it, making the tear bigger.

“Barley!” Laurel scolded, running in with a scissors, and cutting the thread away.

Ian sighed frustrated.

“Uh, you know...I'm just gonna get some food on the way to school. Come on [Y/n].”

Said girl stood up with her bag, walking behind her best friend to the front door.

“I'll sew that later tonight, okay?” Laurel said.

“Wait, wait, wait.” Barley said grabbing a sword, as Ian grabbed his bag.

“By the laws of yore, I must dub thee a man today. Kneel before me.”

“Oh! That's okay.” Ian said.

“We really gotta get going Barley.” [Y/n] said, as Ian pulled her by her wrist to the door.

“All right, well, I'll pick you up later. We'll perform the ceremony at school.”

“Oh! No, no, no, no. Don't do that.
Don't do that. Okay, bye!”

Ian sighed, and turned to [Y/n] who gave him a small smile.

He smiled back and they both walked away from the porch, going to board a bus.

Ian stood in a line at a small café called BurgerShire.

The attendant gave him a small receipt, and he went to sit back down next to [Y/n], who was focused on her book.

“Didn’t do your homework?” He asked, making her look up at him.

“I did. Just crosschecking it, just in case.”

Ian shook his head amused.

“Hey! Go Griffins!” An elf said next to them, and they turned to him confused.

“What?”

“You go to Willowdale College?” The elf asked gesturing to Ian’s sweatshirt.

“Oh, no. This was my dad's.” Ian replied.

“Lightfoot? Wilden Lightfoot?”

“Yeah.”

“You're kidding. I went to college with him.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Boy, I was so sorry to hear that he passed away.”

“Yeah. Thanks.” Ian said, a bit deflated, making [Y/n] place a hand on his shoulder.

“You know, your dad was a great guy. So confident. When he came into a room, people noticed. The man wore the ugliest purple socks every single day.” The elf said laughing.

“What? Why?” Ian asked, also laughing a bit.

“Hey, that's exactly what we asked.
But he was just bold. I always wished I had a little bit of that in me.”

“Yeah. Wow. I've never heard any of this about him before.”

“What else do you remember?” [Y/n] asked the man.

“Dad!” The elf’s son called from another part of the café, holding up his package.

“Oh, sorry. Gotta get this guy off to school. Hey, it was nice meeting you.”

The elf said, shaking Ian’s hand, while giving a small wave to [Y/n].

“Yeah. You, too.”

Ian looked down to his dad’s name on the sweatshirt.

“Huh. Bold.”

Ian smiled.

[Y/n] bumped him with her shoulder, and gave him a teasing smile.

“Okay Mr Bold. Let’s get your breakfast so we can get to school.”

Ian and [Y/n] sat on a bench across from their school.

Ian pulled out a small notebook and a pen.

Then he wrote on the top of the page: New Me.

He made a small list, with a checkbox on the side of every point.

Speak up more
• Learn to drive.

He glanced at his best friend who was solely focus on her textbook, and blushed a little as he wrote the next point.

Ask [Y/n] out
• Invite people to party
BE LIKE DAD

He nodded determinedly, ready to start a new day.

Ian walked up to the entrance of his school, looking up to the large building.

New Mushroomtown High School”

He looked to the side, to see a picture of the school mascot, a dragon, smiling at him with a thumbs up.

Ian nodded, looking back up at the school again, when [Y/n] walked up next to him.

“Come on Lightfoot, we’re going to be late for class.” She said, walking away from him.

“Ah, I’m coming.” Ian said, following after her.

“[Y/n]! Wait up!” The two best friends turn to see a purple cyclop, running towards them.

“Cindy……uh……” She turned to Ian who shook his head.

“It’s okay. I’ll see you in class.” Ian turned away, just as Cindy came up to [Y/n].

“Hey girl. I saw your latest post on your blog. So true……”

Ian walked into the class just as the teacher said

“Okay, class. Sit down. We're starting roll.”

Ian gasped when he saw a giant monster sitting behind his seat, putting his sweaty feet up, on Ian’s chair.

“Hey, uh, Gorgamon. Um...Would you mind not putting your feet on my chair today?”

“Sorry, dude. Got to keep them elevated. Gets the blood flowing to my brain.” Gorgamon said, playing with his phone.

“It just makes it a little hard for me to fit in there.”

“Well, if I don't have good blood flow, I can't concentrate on my schoolwork. You don't want me to do bad in school, do you?”

“Uh...No.” Ian said defeated.

“Thanks, bro.”

Ian was about to take his seat when [Y/n] walked into the class.

She gasped when she saw the situation her best friend was in.

“Oh no.” She rushed to Ian and pulled him out of the seat.
“Ow [Y/n]. Be gentle.” Ian said, but the girl ignored him, glaring daggers at Gorgamon.

“Dude, get your feet off the chair.”

“What if I don’t want to princess?”

“Then I’ll just report you to the principal, for bullying.”

“Well technically, I’m not actually being bullied.” Ian said, but he was ignored again.

“Feet off the chair. Now!”

Gorgamon sighed.

“Fine. Whatever.” He removed his sweaty feet, and stood up from the chair, going to the far back to sit down.

“Idiot.” [Y/n] said under her breath, making Ian let out a small laugh.

“Thanks  [Y/n].”

“You’re welcome. Now sit!”

“Yes ma’am.”

A goblin, wearing glasses and holding a small clipboard, stood next to a small car, with a small board on the top, the words, 'Student Driver', on it.

“First road test. Any volunteers?” The goblin asked, and Ian raised his hand from the back.

Ian started driving, with other students in the back, and the goblin in the passenger seat.

“A left here.” She instructed and Ian did so.

“Now, take this on-ramp for the freeway.”

Ian looked up to see the cars on the freeway and nodded.

“Okay, yeah. I'm, uh, super ready for that.”

Ian drove the car up to the freeway, and gulped as he saw the cars that were driving along.

“Uh...it's nice and fast.” He said nervously.

“Just merge into traffic.” The driving instructor said.

“Yep. Just any minute.”

“Merge into traffic.”

“Uh...”

“Merge into traffic!”

“I'm not ready!” Ian exclaimed.

The instructor sighed.

“Pull over.”

Ian took a deep breath as he saw [Y/n] standing by her locker.

“Okay Ian, you can do this. It’ll be easy. I mean, come on, it’s [Y/n]. You’ve talked to her a billion times before. I mean, the worse you could do is say no.” Then he gasped. “Please don’t let her say no.”

He released a puff of air

“Okay. Let’s do this.”

Ian walked over to where she was.

“H……h……hey [Y/n].” He said nervously.

“Oh hey Ian.” She closed her locker, leaning on it. “How was the driver’s test?”

“Um……I’d rather not talk about it.”

“Oh Ian……” [Y/n] said sympathetically.

“A……anyway. I was wondering, well um……if……you would like to go out…….for coffee……sometime?”

[Y/n] laughed.
“Ian we go out for coffee everytime.”

“Yeah……I……I know that. It’s just……well……um……I was thinking it could be different……this time. Just you……and……me………and coffee?”

[Y/n] caught on to what he was saying, and blushed, looking down at her feet.
“Oh………you mean like………on a date?”

Ian panicked, getting the wrong signal, when he saw [Y/n] look down.

“No!” He exclaimed loudly, making everyone in the hallway turn to them.

Ian cleared his throat, and looked up at [Y/n] who was looking at him with confused, and somewhat sad eyes.

“You know what? I……I just remembered I had s……something t……to do.” Ian said, backing away from [Y/n].

“So I’ll see you after school then. Okay? Bye.” He ran round a corner, leaving [Y/n] standing there, confused.

“Bye?” She whispered back.

Ian burst into the boy’s bathroom, and locked the door behind him, panting slightly.

He groaned and then walked to the sink, splashing water on his face, and then looking up at the mirror.

“You had one chance and you messed it up.”

He sighed, and then slid down the wall, hiding his face in his arms.

“Great. Just great.”

“All right. So, what should we do this weekend?” A female elf named Liz, said to her friends, a fawn, a cyclop and a Gorgon.

“Move to a cooler town?”

Ian took a deep breath as he glanced at them.

“Oh, hey. What up, dudes? Um...…I'm, uh, having a party tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and get down on some cake.” He said, rehearsing what he wanted to say to his classmates.

“That's not something anyone says. Okay, don't say "dudes." "Gang"?” He scribbled on his sweaty palms.

“What's up, gang? What's up, gang?”
He took a deep breath and walked over to where they were.

“Hey. What's up, gang?”

They turned to him.

“Oh, hey. Uh, Ian, right?” Liz asked.

“Oh! I didn't know you knew my..…Anyway...” He glanced at his palm, to see that the words he wrote on it, were wiped off.

Ian panicked.

“Uh, if you like parties, then I'm...I was gonna do a party...” He stuttered.

“What?”

[Y/n] came out from the school, to see the dilemma her best friend was in.

She laughed quietly, and leaned on the wall behind him, watching him in amusement, after giving a small wave to Liz.

“What I was trying to say is if you're not doing anything tonight...but I'm sure you probably are doing something tonight...and you like cake like I like cake, I've got a cake at my house.”

“Are you inviting us to a party?” Liz asked.

“That's the one.”

“Oh. Yeah, we don't have any plans.”

“Yeah, okay.”

“Totally.” The teens all agreed.

“Really? I guess we can just take
the bus over to my house.” Ian said, more confident now.

Suddenly, a small van came driving up to the school.

“Oh, no, no, no.” Ian said, shaking his head.

“Ha-ha! Is that the birthday boy I see?” Barley said, then parked the van.

He came down, wearing a Viking helmet and a cape.

“Behold! Your chariot awaits! Oh and I see the lovely maiden [Y/n] too.”

Ian turned back to see his best friend sighing.

“Don’t drag me into this, please.” [Y/n] muttered quietly.

“Do you know that guy?” The cyclop asked Ian.

“Uh...” Ian said, wishing he could be anywhere but there that moment.

“Sir Iandore of Lightfoot.” Barley yelled.

“Seems like he's talking to you.”

“Hey, Ian!” Barley yelled, pressing the horn of the car.

“Hey, Barley. Yeah, we were actually gonna take the bus.”

“The bus? Nay! I will give you and your companions transport upon Guinevere.” Barley said, pulling out a sword.

“Um, who's Guinevere?” The Gorgon asked.

“My mighty steed.” Barley said, placing a hand on Guinevere, making her bumper fall out.

“Oh. That's embarrassing.” He picked up the bumper, placing it back.

“That's okay, girl. Patch you back up.”
Ian sigh, placing a hand on his face. He turned back to the gang.

“He's just joking around.” He said, laughing nervously.

“You've got something on your face.” Liz said, seeing the ink on Ian’s face.

“Oh, no. You... just...Wait, no. It's... No...”

Ian looked down at his ink covered hand, and gasped.

“Oh! Uh...You know what? I just remembered that my birthday is, uh, canceled.”

“What?” Liz asked confused.

“I mean, the party. Uh, it was never
actually happening.” Ian said, backing up, mistakenly bumping into the railing of the staircase.

“It was just this huge misunderstanding. So, I got to go. Okay. Bye!” Ian speed walked all the way to his brother’s van, as Liz and her friends glanced at each other confused.

“Sorry about him.” They turned to see [Y/n] walking towards them.

“He’s just a little bit shy. Give him more time to come out of his shell.”

“Oh? Is that the case? Okay.” Liz said.

“He is cute though.” The fawn said, making [Y/n] smile dreamily.

“Yeah, he is.”

Guinevere’s horn was heard.

“Lovely maiden! We must go now! We have an important quest before us.” Barley called out, making [Y/n] sigh.

“And then there’s the embarrassing elder brother.” She said, making the other kids laugh slightly.

“So I’ll see you guys on Monday?” She asked, backing up.

“Yeah totally.”

“Sure.”

“Bye [Y/n]!”

“Bye you guys.”

Ian walked to his brother’s van, and forced the door open.

He gasped when he saw the parking tickets on the seat.

“Ooh. Whoops! Sorry. Let me just file those."

Barley said, entering the vehicle and stuffing them in the front cabinet with the others, as [Y/n] climbed in the back.

“Hey, did those kids write on your face? Here. I'll get it.” Barley said, licking his finger to clean Ian’s face off, but the 16 year old stopped him.

“Can we please just go home?”

“Okay, well, we'll perform your birthday ceremony later. Then you'll be ready for adulthood and its gauntlet of challenges.”

Ian looked up to the painting of the school’s mascot giving a thumbs up and sighed dejectedly, touching his dad’s sweatshirt.

Then he felt something on his face.

Turning around, he saw [Y/n] trying to wipe his face off with her handkerchief.

She smiled at him and whispered,
“Don’t worry. They don’t think you’re a loser. I don’t either.”

Ian smiled gratefully at her, and patted her hand.

“You know, in ancient times, you celebrated your day of birth with a solemn quest. Of course, those were nothing compared to the challenges of the old days.” Barley rambled on as he drove out of the school’s driveway.

~ What? An update? So unexpected right?

Hey guys! I just felt like updating today.

I feel like it'll give me the drive to write more, though I only have like two to three chapters left to finish this book.

Hopefully I'll have it done by next  week, I really hope so, cause I really want to get started on my next book.

It's a TV series, and I'm super excited for it.

With that said, did anyone notice my little Spiderman Homecoming reference in there?

See you later guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kiss By Cas

Romance

1K 20 16
"It's a fairy tale curse Casey," he told me. "A fairy tale curse. A fairy tale cure." "I still don't understand," I whined like a child. He gave me...
82.5K 1.6K 24
(Y/N) is Barley and Ian's older sister, and when Ian turns 16 their mom gives them a wizard staff to let them see their dad once again. Will this cra...
237 4 1
Sequel to Love Is A Losing Game I could accelerate time so hours pass in minutes. I could slow time down, the world around me coming to a near halt a...
40 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...