My Dominant Mate

By GamerNerdAWESOME

More

Weird
What the Fuck
Lunch Time Drama
Wet Dreams
Date Night
Someone Has a Crush
One More
Come To Me
The Day After
Panic Attack
I Want to Take You Again
Nightmare
Our Luna
A Supposed Party
Shock and Anger
Hospital
Those Words
Small, Round, and Smooth
Helping Hand
Names
I Can't Breathe
The Hatchet
Helplessness
Pains
Tiny
Depend
My Fantasies in Play
In The Safe Room
Admiration
Deserving You
Another

Didn't Think This Through

18.1K 744 50
By GamerNerdAWESOME

My parents took the news very well. Mom's a big fan of werewolves. She reads them all the time, all she did was faint from the excitement. Dad was shocked and freaked out. He didn't talk for a whole day before he started asking questions. Other than that they took it well.

Today is the day I can get out of bed. I've been in this bed for three days. Matthew wouldn't let me get up, I could only to go to the bathroom. When I have to throw up, I had to do it in a bucket. Disgusting right. But since today I can get up and move around, I have decided to cook breakfast for the pack.

But just I have to sneak out of the bedroom. Removing Matthew's arm from around my waist. I sit up and put my feet on the ground. Standing, I walk awkwardly because of my cast.

Making it to the kitchen, I see ladies already in the kitchen. "Hello Luna. How can I help you." A lady ask me.

I smile at her. "I've came to help you."

"How thoughtful of you Luna." The woman beside the first woman smiles at me.

"Please call me Drew." I say with a smile.

"Well Drew call me Sandy and this wonderful woman is Bernadette." Sandy is the first lady and Bernadette is the second.

"Well ladies, what do you need help with?" I ask.

"Well you can be scramble the eggs while we make the pancake batter." I nod, while going over to the stove.

Not knowing what to do, I improvise. Maybe I should of thought this through. Grabbing a spatula, I poke the eggs.

Shrugging my shoulders, I swirl the eggs. I watch as the eggs turns black. Then it catches on fire. The smoke reaches the smoke alarm, causing it to blar out a wailing sound, wakes up the whole house.

Footsteps sound throughout the house. Yup I really didn't think this through.

Sandy runs over to the fire extinguisher and puts out the fire. The footsteps stops at the kitchen doorway.

"What happened?" A voice commands that I know all to well. "Is anyone hurt?"

"Luna tried to cook." Bernadette giggles.

"Drew! You are supposed to be in bed!" Matthew glares at me.

"Oh no! I've been on bed rest for three days! I'm tired of laying down." I glare back. "I am not going back to bed!"

The pack looks kind of scared that someone is defying the Alpha. "Drew, you need to heal!"

I groan out. "Will you stop worrying!"

"No! You're pregnant and hurt!" He crosses his arms. "Don't fight me on this."

I cross my arms, copying him. "Just because I am doesn't mean I'm helpless!"

"You're still healing!" Matthew throws his arms in the air.

"I have a broken leg! Of course I'm still healing!" I say in an obvious voice.

"Stop being so complicated!" Matthew groans.

I glare at him hard. "I'm not going back to bed, and that's finale!" I turn to the pack that's watching.

"Sorry, but I burnt the eggs." I say sheepishly. They chuckle filing into the kitchen.

The ladies put the food that they made on the table. The pack starts to gobble up the food. Hungry myself, I sit down and begin to eat.

As I finished with my food, I'm picked up by Matthew. I try to wiggle out of his arms., but that just caused Matthew to tighten his arms around me.

I'm carried to our bedroom. Being set gently on the bed, he gets on top of me. "Please stay until the doctor comes and say you can get up. Deal?"

Thinking about it I nod my head. "Deal."

"The doctor will he here in an hour so you don't have long to wait." Matthew looks me in the eyes.

I nod my head, suddenly tired. I yawn. Snuggling into the blankets I close my eyes. Letting the darkness consume me.

I'm woken by shaking. Groaning, I open my eyes. Matthew sees that I'm awake and stops shaking me.

"The doctor is hear, baby." I nod, sitting up. I see the doctor standing in the room with his black doctor bag.

He steps up to the bed, amd exams me for about ten minutes. When he's done he, he looks at me.

"You are healthy and the baby is too. You may get up and walk around, just don't over do yourself." I nod, grinning.

I'm so done with laying in bed. Sitting doing nothing is boring. There's nothing to do but watch TV and play video games. After a while, it gets boring.

Getting to the edge of the bed, I stand, woohooing I walk as fast as I can out the door.

"I'm free!" My shout rings through the house.

"Not so fast!" The doctor stops me. I groan stepping back into the room. "You are to still keep it easy. No over doing things."

"Sir yes sir!" I salute, puffing out my chest.

Matthew and the doctor chuckles. The doctor starts packing his things, and walks out the door when he's done.

I start out the door, when I get to the stairs I'm picked up. Crossing my arms, 'cause Matthew wouldn't let me walk down the stairs by myself.

"You know I could walk by myself?" I raise and eybrow at him.

He looks down to me, smirking. "I know. 8i just like carrying you."

I blush at his words. Hitting his chest, I pout. "You're turning me into a chick."

"I know you're not a chick." He smirks.

"I've sucked it." He whispers lowly in my ear. I blush redder.

"What has Luna blushing?" Erin ask as Matthew steps in the living room. The teenagers are their playing games and hanging out.

"Do you dare tell them!" I threaten him, as I glare. All he does is chuckle.

"Jackass!" I whisper under my breathe.

"I heard that." Matthew smirks that stupid smirk of his.

"You were supposed too." I say. "Now set me down!"

He does as I order. Seeing Casey and Joey sitting close together, I walk awkwardly to them. Sitting beside them. I start to poke Joey.

At first he ignores me. When I start poking him faster, he starts squirming. He turns to me and glares.

When I don't stop, he grabs my finger. "Will you stop?"

"No! I haven't annoyed you in three days. As big brother it's my job to annoy you!" I declare.

He just glares at me. Smirking evilly. I tackle him. "I love you little Joey!"

"You big oaf! Get off me!" Joey whines.

"Never!" I scream. Then I tickle him. He screams his giggles. I'll admit I have a soft spot for my baby brother. He's so innocent and cute. He should always stay that way.

I stop tickling and hug him to my chest. "You're so cute!" I yell kissing his cheek. He tries to pull away from me, but I'm stronger than him so he can't escape.

"Casey! Save me!" Joey begs his mate, Casey looks with amusement.

"No can do mate, Luna wants to hug you. Who am I to stop him." Somehow Joey escapes. He runs out the room, causing me to pout 'cause I can't chase after him.

"Big baby." I say while pouting.

"So how does is feel to be out of bed?" Erin questions.

I turn to him and smirk. "It was a pain in the ass because of your Alpha."

"Hey! I wasn't that bad!" I give him an 'oh really' look.

"Okay! Maybe a little!" Matthew looks sheepishly.

"A little my ass!" I smirk at him.

He just glares at me. I'm glad to be put of bed. It was boring not to talk to the pack and my family. Now that I'm off of bed rest, I won't make stupid decisions. It isn't just my life I'm looking after. It's my baby's life too in my hands now.

And I will never put my baby's life in danger again. I already love him or her. And I would do anything for my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.7K 50
The fictional story of Marilyn Manson and Twiggy Ramirez.
2.7K 78 4
Cerita kisah remaja two shoot yang mengandung kisah manis dan mengharukan. #jangan lupa vote ya, trims :) Info: My Ice Girl ❄→Coming Soon ;D
21 2 1
Nag simula sa text ang love story nila