Didn't Think This Through

My parents took the news very well. Mom's a big fan of werewolves. She reads them all the time, all she did was faint from the excitement. Dad was shocked and freaked out. He didn't talk for a whole day before he started asking questions. Other than that they took it well.

Today is the day I can get out of bed. I've been in this bed for three days. Matthew wouldn't let me get up, I could only to go to the bathroom. When I have to throw up, I had to do it in a bucket. Disgusting right. But since today I can get up and move around, I have decided to cook breakfast for the pack.

But just I have to sneak out of the bedroom. Removing Matthew's arm from around my waist. I sit up and put my feet on the ground. Standing, I walk awkwardly because of my cast.

Making it to the kitchen, I see ladies already in the kitchen. "Hello Luna. How can I help you." A lady ask me.

I smile at her. "I've came to help you."

"How thoughtful of you Luna." The woman beside the first woman smiles at me.

"Please call me Drew." I say with a smile.

"Well Drew call me Sandy and this wonderful woman is Bernadette." Sandy is the first lady and Bernadette is the second.

"Well ladies, what do you need help with?" I ask.

"Well you can be scramble the eggs while we make the pancake batter." I nod, while going over to the stove.

Not knowing what to do, I improvise. Maybe I should of thought this through. Grabbing a spatula, I poke the eggs.

Shrugging my shoulders, I swirl the eggs. I watch as the eggs turns black. Then it catches on fire. The smoke reaches the smoke alarm, causing it to blar out a wailing sound, wakes up the whole house.

Footsteps sound throughout the house. Yup I really didn't think this through.

Sandy runs over to the fire extinguisher and puts out the fire. The footsteps stops at the kitchen doorway.

"What happened?" A voice commands that I know all to well. "Is anyone hurt?"

"Luna tried to cook." Bernadette giggles.

"Drew! You are supposed to be in bed!" Matthew glares at me.

"Oh no! I've been on bed rest for three days! I'm tired of laying down." I glare back. "I am not going back to bed!"

The pack looks kind of scared that someone is defying the Alpha. "Drew, you need to heal!"

I groan out. "Will you stop worrying!"

"No! You're pregnant and hurt!" He crosses his arms. "Don't fight me on this."

I cross my arms, copying him. "Just because I am doesn't mean I'm helpless!"

"You're still healing!" Matthew throws his arms in the air.

"I have a broken leg! Of course I'm still healing!" I say in an obvious voice.

"Stop being so complicated!" Matthew groans.

I glare at him hard. "I'm not going back to bed, and that's finale!" I turn to the pack that's watching.

"Sorry, but I burnt the eggs." I say sheepishly. They chuckle filing into the kitchen.

The ladies put the food that they made on the table. The pack starts to gobble up the food. Hungry myself, I sit down and begin to eat.

As I finished with my food, I'm picked up by Matthew. I try to wiggle out of his arms., but that just caused Matthew to tighten his arms around me.