Hospital

I watch as his eyes closes, as he falls limp in my arms. I could tell his right leg is broken for the bone is showing out of the side of his leg. Being careful of his leg, I pick him up. Being gentle as I can, I run as fast as I can to the pack hospital.

Bursting through the doors, I scream for help. Doctors and nurses run over to me with a garny.

Setting him on it, I watch as the wheel my mate into a room. Walking to the waiting room. I see the pack already there.

His twin siblings are there crying in their mates' chests. His parents are white as sheets. I lean against the wall and slide down it.

"This is all my fault!" I whimper. "I'm the cause of my mate and child almost dying!"

My mother and father sits beside me, hugging me to their sides. "It's not your fault. The only one at fault is the drunk human's."

"I may loose my baby." I whimper, trying not to cry.

"Oh baby. The moon goddess won't let that happen." My mother comforts me. With my head on her shoulder, I wait for news on my mate and baby.

For 2 hours, the pack and I wait. Finally, a doctor comes out smiling. "Alpha. Luna and the baby are fine. The baby wasn't hurt in anyway. But Luna has a concussion and a broken right leg. We fix the leg, putting the bone back in place."

Everyone blows out a breathe. I stand, hugging the doctor. "Thank you. Where is he?"

"Follow me." Drew's family and my parents and I follows him to a room. Opening the door, I see my mate on the door, sleeping. A bandage is above his left eye covering the deep cut. His leg is above the blanket, it's wrapped in a green cast.

Walking over to the chair, I sit, taking his hand. The others sit on the couch and chairs.

The room is quiet as we wait for Drew to wake up. About a hour later, groaning fills the room. Lifting my head, I look at Drew. His eyes slowly open.

The eyelids lift, showing the gorgeous baby blue eyes I fell in love with. He looks at me with confusion. Then his eyes look around the room.

The others swarm around the bed, looking down at him with concern. "How are you baby?" I question.

"My leg and head hurts, but other than that I'm fine." Not being able to help myself, I gently kiss him. He responds, he must not be angry with me anymore.

Pulling away, I smile down at him. "So what's all wrong with me?"

"Concussion and broken leg. And the baby wasn't hurt." I respond. He blows out a breathe.

"Thank god!" I'm guessing he does want the baby. I guess he's just worried the baby will get what he has.

"There's word of a baby, what does a baby have to do with anything?" Drew's mother ask in confusion.

Everyone else stops breathing. We need to tell them. I know they will freak, but they have to know what their children are with.

"Mom, dad, you go tell and show them." I give them the okay to tell them. My parents nod, before leading them out the door.

When the door closes, Drew speaks. "You think they will take it well?"

"You three did, I'm sure they will too." I respond, turning my head to him and smiling.

I put my hand on his tummy. "Our baby's in here, growing." Drew moves his hand over mine.

"I'm sorry I freaked out. Because of me we could of lost our baby." Tears leak from his eyes. I kiss them away.

"I don't blame you baby." I kiss his forehead. The door opens to show the doctor. He walks into the room, a clipboard under his arm.

"Alpha, Luna." He bows his head a little. "Luna can go home as long as he stays in bed for a few days, then he can get up and move around."

"I'll make sure he stays in bed." I say to the doctor.

The doctor takes the wires out of Drew. He moves so he's sitting on the edge. Standing, I help him dress in sweats and a v neck.

A nurse comes in with a wheelchair. Helping Drew in it, I push him out of the room to the waiting room.

The pakc is still there. When they see Drew they ask of he's doing okay and how he's feeling. They also congratulate us on the baby, making Drew blush sweetly.

I roll him out to my parents car. Helping him in the passenger's seat. I walk to the driver's side. Sliding into the car, I drive to the pack house.

Parking, I then help him out of the car. Carrying him bribal style, I take him up to our bedroom.

Laying him on the bed. Crawling into the bed with him, I pull him to my chest. Snuggling up to me. He falls asleep.

Closing my eyes, I send a prayer up to the moon goddess, thanking her for not taking my mate and baby away from me.

I fall asleep with my mate safely in my arms.