Our love ☊Justin Russo☋ {SLO...

By thesupernaturalTeen

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° David Jones was somebody that nobody had ever noticed,but his crush was someone that... More

Our love
Graphic gallary
Epigraph
Summary
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine

Extended Summary

4K 113 2
By thesupernaturalTeen

"LET ME DO THIS!" David Jones yelled, trying to get out of his father's grip.

But, his father had a tight grip, pulling him back and away from the brunette, bleeding out woman.

"It's okay, David, it's okay." His father whispered as he tried to break from his grasp.

"I can cast a spell! Bring her back!"

"You know you can't do that and why you can't do that."

And the fight drowned out, as he  started to process that his sister was dead. Truly dead. No way of bringing her back.  And he had barely got his revenge on the  vampire who had done it.

The vampire who was a pile of ash.

"I'm so sorry, J." He whispered towards the dead body.

{124}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 0 12
Tops Draco Blaise Theodor Pansy Shoto Bakugou Sero Momo Bottoms Harry Ron Neville Harmione Izuku Eijirou Denki Jirou Draco has a crush...
118K 3.3K 47
˚.༄| 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ♡⋆.ೃ࿔* 【 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 】༄*ೃ⋅°✧ ° . · ༄ ⇲ こんにちは𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 when a boy who Likes a girl, W...
282K 6.4K 29
Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bother reading. Check the warnings before y...
63.7K 1.7K 45
Selena Gomez x male reader oneshots! Currently taking requests! #2 in celebrityxreader- 3/1/23 #1 in onlymurdersinthebuilding - 3/19/23 Started: 2/27...