ENVY x Reader (COMPLETE)

By EnvyTheJealous27

Hi guys. I was trying to find some good Envy x reader but all i found were stories which are no longer update... More

Chapter 1. Beginning
Chapter 2. His beautifull smell
Chapter 3. You are not monster
Chapter 4. Getting closer
Chapter 5. Unwanted rescue
Chapter 6. Catastrophe
Chapter 8. Chilling day with Envy
Chapter 9. Start of fight
Chapter 10. One lost arm but saved life.
Chapter 11. End of battle and new start
Chapter 12. Connection
Chapter 13. I didn't expect this.
Chapter 14. Troublesome situation
Chapter 15. Best in Worse
Chapter 16. Get back power
Chapter 17. Guard change
Chapter 18. Truth
Chapter 19. GAME
Chapter 20. Little plan
Chapter 21. The day before
Chapter 22. Escape
Chapter 23. West city and memories
Chapter 24. Running + trouble
Chapter 25. End
A/N

Chapter 7. Gluttony's stomach

918 32 6
By EnvyTheJealous27

I woke up laying on piece of big stone. As i slowly opened my eyes i saw some light around me from fire and when i wanted to see to an end i saw nothing but darkness. As i breathed i smelled heavy smell of iron. I looked around stone and saw red liquid. It was blood. I was scared and my heart was beating like crazy. Than i heard familiar voice.

~Oi [Y/N]. Why the hell did you jump right into Gluttony's attack? You wanna die? You are lucky that it took you whole. You could loose limb or two.

I was totally shocked and i looked at direction where voice was coming from only to see someone sitting on other piece of stone.

~E-Envy? Is that you?

~Of course it's me.

He stood up and walked to me.

~Okey. I'm glad you're okey. Anyway where are we? How can we get away from here?

~We can't.

~Huh? What?

~We can't get away from here. It's impossible. This is another dimension ,,Father,, created while he was trying to create the portal of truth but failed. Everything Gluttony swallowed never came back.

As Envy told that i felt like every single emotion went out of my body. Suddenly i felt empty.

~Hh. We are gonna die here? Is that so?

~Yes.

I stayed totally frozen and then i told.

~I should have pushed you with more power from there. I will die fast from starvation or thirst but you won't die that easily. To be here all alone. When this fire fades away you would be alone in this darkness. I'm sorry i couldn't save you.

I told with tears in my eyes. I finally realized it for sure. I love Envy. I knew that he done horrible things but i couldn't help myself. For that smile, for him... I love him.

~Why would you help me? I kidnapped you don't you remember?

~You also brought me food and drinks, you let me sleep in your bed and also took care of me and you were kind to me.

Envy stayed without word. In little while i heared someone come closer to us.

~That's [Y/N]! Aaaand.... Envy..... ! What the hell are you two doing here? [Y/N] get away from him. And you Envy tell us how to get away! 

~Ed there's no need. It's pointless to fight. 

~Uhh loud one is here. Listen Pips- Fullmetal. There is no way out of here.

~How there is no way? What are you talking about?

~Just as i said. Wasn't that feeling when you cane here somehow familiar?

~Y-yes but that's- Portal of truth?! But it doesn't look like this at all.

~This is failed experimemt of father's portal of truth.

~We are just gonna die here.

I told. After a while fight between Ed and Envy happened. It was because Envy told the truth about how Ishvalan war started and that he was the soldier who shot that innocent child. While he was telling that he smiled and grined but on a split of second as he look at me i saw something like regret but then it changed back to grin and then Envy told.

~I didn't want to show this form but now it's useless to hide.

As Envy told that he started to change i was sitting still on stone and looking at him with kinda scared expresion. As he fully transformed he look like animal. He was green with one eye black with purple orb and other white with multiple red orbs. He was kinda scary. Envy attacked Ed and Ling and they were fighting as much as they could while i was unharmed sitting on stone waiting untill this child fight ends. In no time Envy defeated them as if they were nothing. In the end Envy ate Ed and looked at Ling waiting to attack. As he was about to attack, Ed shout from Envy's inside.

~Oi Envy! Let me out of here! I probably know how to get away from here!

As all of us heard that all of us freezed on spot and then Envy let Edward out. Envy then went away to find something. Than he brought back big pieces of stones just like ones i and Envy were sitting on. Edward then told us his plan.

~I will do human transmutation. I will open portal and you will jump in.

~Hh and who will you transmutate?

~I will tramsmutate myself

~Okey but are you sure it will work?

~No- but there's nothing to loose anyway.

~And what about tool?

~I dunno it will be on me

Envy grinned still in his big green form and than he open his mouth and told.

~Here, use it to let us out of here.

Ed nod and Envy looked at me and whispered.

~When we will be back don't move from where you will be. Or i can't guarantee your safety.

Then Ed transmutated himself and all of us found ourselves in homuculli hideout. Alphonse was already there. Then Envy stepped on Ed and Al and i was sitting on back of his big head. Ling was down on ground as well. After a while some men stood next to Ling and put something red into his wound.

~It's probably philosopher's stone.

I though. Soon from Ling became homuncullus Greed. After that lot of things happened as well as Scar bursting in with little girl Mei. Ed and Al fighting and more. Ed and others lost. Then Envy took me down and transform back into his ,,human,, form. Then he told to Elrick brothers.

~This girl is our hostage so don't you dare to put your nose in our things.

And then he pointed at me. I stayed there helpless again as they looked at me.

~I'm sorry Ed.

And then Envy took form of officer and took them to King Bradley who as i found out is homuncullus Wrath. I stayed at place while Gluttony and Greed took and eye on me. I decided not to stand there whole time so i turned around and headed upstairs to Envy's room. Gluttony didn't seem to mind while Greed had his mouth agape and didn't believe his eyes how carefree i was. After a while Envy came back to his room and then he told me few things.

~[Y/N]. There are few things i want to be clear about. Why did you not attack me with others when you could? Now you can't tell that you have nothing to attack when you had your gloves in your pocket.

~W-well i-i don't know. I just didn't feel like fighting and hurting you.

~I would regenerate in no time-

~But it would hurt you. You do feel pain too. I know how much i hate pain. And you would feel pain even greater because my alchemy is really powerfull.

Envy just looked at me with kinda regreting face.

~Just why after i did what i did to you and to your friends. WHY?!

~I-it's because. I kinda like you.

~Y-you...like...me? Even thought you saw that form of mine?

~Yes. I don't mind it at all.

~You really are weird human. But now you are porbably hungry and tired. So if you want, come with me to the kitchen and i'll make something.

I nodded and went with him. He was always looking at me for any sign of try to escape but saw nothing suspictious. After we ate both of us went back to his room.

~[Y/N] you should go to sleep. You are human so you're for sure tired.

I nodded and laid down.

~Move a little i'm gonna sleep too. I have nothing to do and it really annoys me when i have to fight that pipsqueak.

Envy told me and i moved to wall. Then i put my right hand up to him.

~Why are you showing me your hand?

~Um i thought you're gonna tie my hand to yours to make sure i won't escape.

~No. I think you won't escape and even don't want to escape. So don't worry about it and sleep. And if you try to escape i will make sure that i will be the one to bring you back.

I look at him with surprised face and put my hand back. After a while both of us fell asleep. After few minutes full knowingly i put my hand across Envy's torso to hug him while a was sleeping.

~Ah these humans.

Envy thought and smiled a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14.2K 376 21
A book of Collector drabbles and more from my tumblr!
5.3K 81 22
"I think I hate you, Five." "We both know that's not true Aurora." _________________________________________ This story will not always follow t...
170K 3.9K 15
What happens when a young gym challenger catches the eye of the dragon tamer? When two childhood friends reunite, and new feelings blossom? Will the...