SEALED {r. sukuna}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
author's note

valentine's day special

22.1K 1.2K 916
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════
幸せなバレンタインデー
═══════╝

"OHAYŌ!! KIYO-SENPAI~"

the student council body president of jujutsu high suddenly turned around, greeting itadori with a smile as the younger male bowed.

"ohayō, itadori-kun", kiyo said. "is there something you need?"

"a-ah...well...I was wondering if you could come watch my basketball game today after school? I know you're busy and—"

"I'll be there", kiyo smiled, ruffling the first-year's hair as he excitedly ran off, to which kiyo had called him back.

"huh? what's this?"

"happy valentine's day, itadori-kun. it's just some homemade chocolates. if you see megumi and kugisaki-san, could you give these to them for me please?", kiyo asked.

"of course!! thank you so much kiyo-senpai!!"

kiyo just nodded. "don't be late for class now".

"hai!!"

"kiyoooo~ where's my chocolate?", satoru pouted, wringing his arm around the girl's shoulders.

"you've got plenty from your fangirls", kiyo chuckled, walking towards their classroom as kiyo took a seat at the front of the class, meanwhile satoru sighed, sitting beside getō — who was right behind the white-haired girl that was also top of her class.

"but I wanted one from you", satoru whined, sadly eating the mountain of chocolates placed on his desk.

getō chuckled, as he too received a few chocolates from girls, though not as much as satoru, or even worse, kiyo.

there was a time period where kiyo and getō had dated, though in the end, the two had decided to just stay as close friends instead.

"kiyo's just getting more and more popular every year, huh?", getō teased, to which the girl had shook her head, stuffing some chocolates into her bag as there were too many to fit.

"there's no such thing. everyone's just super kind", kiyo smiled, to which the boys and girls in their class had started blushing, feeling that their life had been complete.

"she's a major heartthrob and she doesn't even know it. can you believe that?!", satoru scoffed.

"hey, you're popular too", getō laughed, to which satoru had a grin plastered on his face.

"as expected", satoru bragged, to which getō had snorted as class had started, with lunch soon rolling around.

"tuna mayo!"

"I hope you, panda-kun, and maki-san enjoy", kiyo smiled, handing the little bags of chocolates to the three second-years as they all thanked the girl immensely.

"ah, by the way, kiyo-senpai, some of the boys are fighting again nearly the archery club. should I go break them up?", maki asked.

"I'll come along", kiyo said as she was also captain of the archery club, having a natural talent for the skill.

as the two girls arrived there — meanwhile inumaki and panda had went to go have lunch — a bunch of boys were pushing and trying to peek into the archery room.

"OI! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!", maki shouted, making all the boys immediately straighten up and fall into a line as they all shivered at the strict girl's harsh tone.

"s-s-sorry maki-san!! w-w-we were just wondering if kiyo-san was present", one of the boys reported.

"oh? did you all need me for something?", kiyo asked, to which many of the boys had started to fiddle with their fingers and grip tightly onto their uniform.

"w-we....umm...P-PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!", the first one shouted, to which that had caused a ruckus amongst the rest of the boys as they had started pulling on each other's hair again.

"I WAS GONNA ASK THAT FIRST! YOU CHEATER!"

"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!!", the first one yelled back.

"guys I'm really honored but—"

"SHUT UP MAN! I'VE BEEN CRUSHING ON KIYO SINCE ELEMENTARY!"

"umm...everyone, I'm—"

"OH YEAH?! I'VE LIKED HER SINCE THE MOMENT I WAS BORN!"

an irk mark had momentarily appeared on maki's forehead as she cleared her throat once more.

"HEY! SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO KIYO, YOU BUNCH OF MONKEYS!"

immediately, everyone had halted as they awkwardly stood up again, with their hair all in different places and part of their uniforms distorted.

"thank you maki-san", kiyo slightly chuckled, to which the girl had sighed as she nodded.

"anyways, as I was saying, I'm very thankful for all the umm...lovely confessions, however, I currently am not available", kiyo politely rejected, to which all the boys had felt their souls fly out.

"WHAT?!"

"WHO?!"

"WHEN?!"

"WHERE?!"

kiyo then slightly chuckled as she just nodded and left with maki, who was confused too, as she too didn't know who the girl was talking about.

"kiyo-senpai, not to be nosy...but..."

kiyo just giggled as she arrived at the lunch table where satoru, getō, ieiri, the two other second-years, and the three first-years sat.

"nosy about what? fill me in!!", itadori ushered, to which it didn't take long before the whole cafeteria had gotten the news of kiyo not being "available".

"huh?! you have someone and you didn't tell me?!", satoru gasped with disbelief, to which the entire table did a double take, as the twins shared every little secret with each other.

"KIYO-SENPAI, WHO IS IT?!", itadori curiously asked, clinging onto the girl's arm as everyone in the lunchroom had quieted, waiting for the girl's answer.

"hm? well that's for me to know and you to figure out~", kiyo teased, to which everyone had immediately started whispering amongst each other, accusing one another of whether they were kiyo's secret boyfriend or not.

"maybe it's fushiguro! you only call him by his first name out of the first-years", kugisaki deduced.

"huh? no way, kiyo-senpai only sees me as a younger brother", fushiguro replied, waving it off.

"maybe it's inumaki-senpai!! even though he doesn't say much, he's very popular too!!", itadori chimed in.

"salmon!", inumaki said, crossing his arms as he made an x with it.

"don't tell us..."

"IT'S FUSHIGURO-SENSEI?!", itadori and kugisaki shouted with bewilderment, to which fushiguro had promptly spat out his tea, making panda and maki facepalm.

"sorry, but I'm not into your dad, megumi, and quite frankly, that's illegal", kiyo chuckled, to which everyone had sighed a breath of relief.

"then who is it?", itadori asked.

kiyo just shrugged. "guess you'll find out tonight", the girl teased, to which everyone kept a close eye on kiyo for the rest of the day, especially to the people that she talked to or associated with.

"huh? the hell is all this shit?", sukuna yawned — as he kept his last name even though him and itadori were stepbrothers.

"woah! you barely even come to school and you get this many valentines?!", itadori mused, to which sukuna had scoffed as he skimmed through all of them, about to throw them away if it weren't for itadori catching them.

"oi!! what're you doing?! people spent time and effort to make this for you", itadori said, as he made his way with sukuna towards the boy's basketball changing room.

"I don't care", sukuna casually dismissed, surprisingly still on the school basketball team even though he only shows up on testing days and if he felt like it.

itadori started mumbling beneath his breath, saying how sukuna should be grateful and shit as he sighed.

"at least I got chocolate from kiyo-senpai".

sukuna momentarily paused in his footsteps, making itadori bump into him as he clicked his tongue.

"hey! why'd you stop in the middle of the hallway?! we still have to warm up for the game tonight. kiyo-senpai's gonna watch me play", itadori said.

"she is?"

"yeah! I asked her this morning", itadori smiled. "wait, why do you care?"

"no reason. hurry up and change", sukuna demanded as itadori had stuffed all the chocolates — given to sukuna — into his gym locker, meanwhile greeting his other teammates, like fushiguro and inumaki.

"I hope you all don't mind me coming to watch today", kiyo bowed, to which the entire basketball team had gushed at the girl's sudden appearance, meanwhile sukuna just scoff.

"kiyo-senpai, make sure you watch me!!", itadori waved, to which kiyo had just nodded and chuckled at the younger boy's cuteness.

as warmup quickly ended, people started filing into the gym — as the game was about to begin — with a few whispering about kiyo's presence as she rarely ever showed up to games due to her busy schedule as student body president.

"huh? came to watch satoru too?", getō asked, taking a seat beside kiyo as the girl had nodded.

"him and a few others", kiyo replied, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as her gaze followed a certain third-year delinquent.

"is it sukuna?", getō lowly muttered, to which kiyo had just chuckled.

"observant as always aren't you?"

"well, you could say that I have some talent in reading people", getō cockily smirked, to which kiyo had only laughed louder, making sukuna seethe as he nearly deflated the basketball with his own hands.

"oi! sukuna, pass the ball!!", itadori shouted, to which sukuna had threw the ball so harshly that itadori would've been smacked in the face if it weren't for his extraordinary athletic skills.

"jesus christ! someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today", itadori muttered, to which sukuna had glared at his stepbrother, who just started whistling as he dribbled the ball away.

the game ended with a win for jujutsu high — from tokyo — against kyoto. kiyo clapped as the players bowed, with the coach forcefully pushing sukuna's head down, making him loudly curse.

"well, I suppose we should go congratulate them now", kiyo smiled as she hugged her sweaty brother, along with itadori, fushiguro, and inumaki.

"I'll be right back", kiyo said, excusing herself as she entered the hallways, looking for a particular player.

"ryōmen?", kiyo called out, walking down the empty hall of the athletic building as she suddenly felt a pair of sweaty arms wrap around her.

turning around, kiyo had caressed sukuna's cheek, who looked quite displeased even though he had just won his game.

"why the frown? your team won", kiyo asked.

"first I find out that you gave that brat a valentines, then I see you sitting there and laughing with your ex, and you tell me that I should be happy?", sukuna snarled.

kiyo started lightly chuckling as she pinched sukuna's cheeks, making him slap her hands away.

"getō's been my friend for the longest time, you know that. and as for valentine's day, we're having dinner later today aren't we?"

sukuna scoffed as kiyo just sighed, taking sukuna's hands as she quickly kissed the back of his calloused hands.

"stop being jealous and please shower before you come over. I'd like to enjoy my dinner this time", kiyo joked, to which sukuna had let out an offended grunt.

"the audacity of you", sukuna muttered, kissing kiyo's forehead as itadori had loudly gasped, meanwhile everyone else had also stopped in their tracks, dropping their water bottles and towels.

"K-KIYO-SENPAI—"

"PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT'S A LIE!! MY GODDESS!!!", one cried, falling onto his knees as a few others joined in.

"tch. now that you all know, back the fuck off or next time I see you guys flirting with her I'll send you to the hospital", sukuna threatened, to which the majority of the people had shivered in fear.

"he doesn't mean it", kiyo smiled, to which everyone teared up at how such a perfect girl had ended up with the delinquent of the school.

"you bet your asses I do!"

"ryōmen", kiyo warned, to which the male had clicked his tongue as he glared at the males.

"okay whatever. happy valentine's day or some shit".

"that's the spirit", kiyo chuckled.

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: happy EARLY valentine's day everyone!! I hope that you enjoy this lovely holiday and stay safe w/ your loved ones.

if anything, I'll be your valentine if you want ;)

jk jk, unless....

anyways, hope you all enjoyed + I'm sorry this special was so long! see you guys back @ the main plot next chapter! <3

extra pictures just because (all from pinterest):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 240 37
Oc x gojo *✧・゚:╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗・゚: * *✧ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 �...
41.7K 2K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
511K 6.1K 39
**I WILL ACCEPT REQUESTS** You can request anything. Because I hate sad endings I probably won't do a lot of angst or any. This is also a Y/N one-sho...
5.3K 233 21
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖼...