๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

By theesecretfairy

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  9
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  12
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  20
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  25
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  28
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  36
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  41
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  42

12.9K 784 158
By theesecretfairy

"Aapko dekh kr to bigadne ka man krta hai or aap kh rhi hai ki hum sudhar jaye..."

The vaidh ji treats Nandini's wound. "No need to worry our Majesty, she is fine.. Just fainted due to the loss of blood"

"Thank you so much for coming in such a hurry.." Manik said and then sat besides Nandini. "Please check Naman too... Is he fine or not?"

"No Manik.. I am fine.." Naman said.

"Please get checked Naman.." Meera said.

Vaidh ji checks him too and declares he is fine.

After few moments, Nandini gets her consciousness back. "Manik..." Nandini said opening her eyes slowly.

Manik holds her hand. "I am here only Nandini.."

Nandini hugs Manik tightly. "Manik.. Ishaan did that.."

"What?" Manik said in shock.

"Yes, it was Ishaan.." Naman said.

"But Ishaan was not.." Manav replied in shock too.

"But why he did that with Meera?" Divya asked.

"Once when I went to meet Meera, I took him with me and that was when he too fell for her.." Naman said looking at Meera.

Here Dev bought Ishaan and Iravati to them all tied up. "Here they are Naman.." Dev said.

"It's better if he tells everything himself.." Manik said in anger.

"Yes, I did it! I didn't have any other option left.. The day I saw Meera, I fell for her. But when I got to know that she is bhai sa's love then I tried to snatch her rather than forgetting her because I hate bhai sa and you too Nandini.. Since childhood, baba gave his importance to you both only and I? I was like never existed! I hate you both!" Ishaan said angrily.

"Ishaan!" Naman shouted in strict voice but Meera held his hand.

"I am not afraid of you! Baba gave you the crown of Anjumgarh and Nandini, being a girl too, he gave her his biggest kingdom, Meerut and me? I was given the smallest one! Why? Just because I am the child of her not so favourite wife!" Naman said in anger.

"Ishaan! You know baba never differentiated among any of us.. He loved us equally and about the kingdom.. You could have shared it with us.. We would have given to you.. Why to destroy our beautiful lives?" Nandini said with moist eyes.

"Oh please Nandini.. You are enjoying your life the fullest by being a queen of Manik and ruling Meerut at the same time. So it's better if you don't say anything! Since you came here, you and Manik destroyed my mother's life.. And about you bhai sa! I hate you the most because you snatched my love from me!" Ishaan said glaring at Naman and Nandini.

"That was not love Ishaan! It's called lust not love!" Manav said.

Ishaan just rolled his eyes at him. "And because bhai sa snatched Meera from me, I planned to seperate them! And I along with Veer raped her blaming you for the cause bhai sa.. For the confirmation that you are responsible for her rape, I send her letter written in your handwriting accepting you did that on purpose.. And the letters you send him, never reached to her after that day because I don't let them go and send you false letters by Meera so that you won't be doubted! And everything was going according to the plan.. Manik was angered at you, Meera and her family started hating you.. Everything was on point till Nandini was involved! I don't why she didn't believe that you could do something like this! So, to save myself I threatened bhai sa that if he accepts that he has raped Meera then I won't do any harm to Nandini and Meera but if he did he will see the worse! So he accepted his crime.. But then everything settled, you were going to sentenced to death but God knows how Nandini got to know everything and she saved you.." He said angrily.

Nandini cried listening to him. "I never thought that you will stoop so low Ishaan!"

"Don't say anything to him Nandini.. If choti maa acted as a good mother.. He would not have done all this. She knows everything he did and even was with him in his every crime.." Naman said looking at Ishaan and Iravati in hurt.

"She is the only one who killed your father too Nandini and Naman.." Manik said in a low voice giving another shock to Nandini.

"What?" Naman said in shock.

"Yes.. I found it two days back but didn't told you Nandini because you were already stressed about Naman's death sentence so I don't want to hurt you more.." He replied.

"Manik, throw them out from here.. Throw them away from my eyes please.." Nandini said with tears in her eyes.

"I think you should send them in the mines.. They would work there for their life and die there!" Manav said angrily glaring at them. "They have hurted my sister and bhabhi so much.."

"Take them away and make sure they won't escape this time and throw them in the mines!!" Manik ordered and the soldiers took them away while Meera cried hugging Naman.

"What if bhabhi wouldn't come at time? I would have lost you forever Naman!" Meera said crying.

"Do you think I will leave you that easily!" Naman said with a small laugh which made Meera slightly punch him.

"What a tragic love story!" Manav said to lighten up everyone's mood and making everyone chuckle but Nandini kept crying hugging Manik.

"Manik.. Can I?" Naman said indicating to approach Nandini.

Manik nods with a small smile and moves towards Meera who hugs her and Manav while Naman hugged Nandini. "Nandini.. Look at me.. What happened? Everything is fine now princess.. Don't cry.."

"Why did he do that? We loved him so much but he..."

"Leave it Nandini.. You know you look so ugly while crying.." Naman said making her cry more and making everyone chuckle.

"Sorry.. But don't cry Nandini.. Maa always used to see na that we can't get anything by crying.. We only become weak. Not just stop your tears please.." Naman said caressing her hair while Nandini sobs. "I want my old chirpy Nandini back.."

"She's a crybaby Naman.. Let her be.." Manik said to tease her.

"I am not a crybaby, you Monster!" She said throwing a pillow at him to which he smiled at her while Naman pecks her forehead.

"It's enough for today.. Everyone go and get some rest. We will then have dinner together.." Divya said with a small smile.

"Sure bhabhi.. But actually, I have to go out to check on both of them along with Dev and Ishaan.. So we will meet you at dinner" Manik said.

Everyone leaves for their rooms to take some rest while Manik leaves out with Manav and Dev.

It's dinner time and everyone are sitting along with their partners having food.

"I am so glad that everything sorted out and all my children are happy now.." Rajeshwari said with a smile.

"Yes maa at last everything is fine now.." Manav said taking his bite.

"Naman, will you still marry Meera?" Rajeshwari asked.

Meera stops eating her food looks at Naman for the answer. "No.. Rajmata.." He replies which made tears fell from Meera's eyes.

Naman then notices Meera crying. "Meera, I was just kidding.. I will marry you surely. Don't cry please.."

"See maa, he started making her cry even before the marriage.. I don't know what will happen afterwards.. I don't think we should agree for this proposal" Manik said to tease both of them.

"No bhai sa.. I am not crying. I was just.. umm kidding him.." Meera replied wiping off her tears which made everyone chuckle.

"Naman I am telling you to think once more before marrying her.. She is just mad!" Manav said to which Meera glared him.

"I was thinking to marry Manav and Gauri along with bhai sa and Meera.." Nandini said which made Gauri cough.

"Areee what an amazing thought bhabhi.. Go for it! I am ready!" Manav said being excited and making Gauri embarrassed.

Manik holds his ears. "Who was the one who told me a few days back that I am not marrying until you marry again bhai sa.."

"What? Manik you are getting married again? And with whom? Don't tell me you are marrying that lizard otherwise I'll eat you here!" Nandini said pointing knife at him.

"Slow down Nandini.. He was saying getting married to you again because we didn't had a proper wedding.. Stop being over possessive.." Manik said with chuckle.

"But who is the lizard Nandini?" Divya asked confused.

Just then they hear Ishita's voice from behind. "Here lizard is!" Nandini said in a low voice but it's audible to everyone.."

Manav chokes his food while Dev and Gauri coughs. Divya, Meera and Naman and Rajeshwari suppressed their laughs.

"It's the truth! There's nothing funny.." Nandini said seeing everyone.

"Hello everyone.." Ishita said approaching them.

"Why are you here?" Nandini asked. Manik pinches her. "I-I mean how you came here at this time? Anything important?"

"No.. Actually maa called me.." Ishita said looking at Rajeshwari.

"Maa but why?" Manik asked.

"We are having my daughter's wedding.. We need to call the guests right!" Rajeshwari said looking at Meera and then at others.

"But when? I mean nothing is decided yet maa.." Divya said.

"I knew both likes each other and when today you all were resting I called the priest for deciding the wedding dates!" Rajeshwari replies with a smile. "And guess what it's a very good day for marriage after four days.."

"But maa don't you think four days are too early? How will we do the preparations.." Gauri said.

"Why are my daughters are for then? You all will do the preparations for Meera's wedding. My princess had seen so much in her life and now I just want her to be happy with the one she wants.." Rajeshwari said with a smile looking at Meera.

Meera blushes while Naman smiles.

"And the wedding will be from Anjumgarh itself!" Rajeshwari said making Nandini smile.

"Yes maa, we have the back of the palace of our kingdom. One side there will be the grooms family and other side the bride ones!" Nandini said being excited.

"Yes that's amazing idea!" Dev said.

"But on whose side will you be bhabhi?" Manav asked.

"Bhai sa! I am the groom's sister.." Nandini said.

"Yes, we don't have many people at Naman's side so Nandini and Gauri you both will be at Naman's side.." Rajeshwari said.

"Thank you Rajmata.." Naman said with a genuine smile.

"It's only maa for you beta. And no need to thank me but I should thank you that you are still accepting my daughter after knowing all her truth.." Rajeshwari said.

"Maa, I don't care what was her past but I promise to make her future beautiful and memorable forever..." Naman said looking at Meera who smiles at him.

"So maa can I and Gauri along with bhai sa can leave for Anjumgarh tomorrow morning itself?" Nandini asked to which Rajeshwari nodded but Manik's face fell.

Everyone then moves to their room. Manik enters the room to see Nandini packing her stuff. He moves to her and starts putting her stuff back at its place.

Nandini frowns at him. "Manik! What are you doing? I just arranged them.."

"You are not going to Anjumgarh.." He said taking her stuff out.

"But why?" She asked.

Manik drags her to the bed and both lay down there. "After a long time, everything is fine Nandini.. And now you are just leaving. It's not fair.."

Nandini smiles at him. "Manik.. I am not going to stay there forever. It's just about two days and then you will be arriving in Anjumgarh on the third day itself right?"

"I said you are not going that's it!" Manik said.

"I am going.. Don't act like a small kid Manik.." Nandini said getting up from bed and starts arranging her clothes again.

Nandini gets busy in her work while Manik sits there being angry. After completing her work she notices Manik being upset.

Nandini smiles and approaches him. "My monster is angry on his wildcat?"

Manik didn't replies to her. "Acha.. what should I do to make you happy and not angry?"

"You know what you need to do make me happy.." Manik said with a teasing smile and pulls Nandini in his lap.

Nandini smirks at him. "Yes, I know..." Manik then closes his eyes thinking Nandini will kiss him but she just pulled his cheeks tightly. "Owww..." He whinced.

"Sudhar jaiye aap Manik..." Nandini said with a smile.

"Aapko dekh kr to bigadne ka man krta hai or aap kh rhi hai ki hum sudhar jaye..." Manik said pulling her more close to himself while waist. Nandini blushes at his words.

"Where do you get these words from to tease me everytime?" Nandini asked wrapping her arms around him.

"It comes directly from my heart!" Manik said with a smile.

"But your heart is with me!" Nandini said making him smile.

Manik kisses her forehead. Nandini then smiles at him and gets lost in her own thoughts. Manik notices the sudden change in her expressions.

"Acha Nandini lets play a game.." He said trying to change her mood.

"What game?" Nandini asked.

"I am giving you a challenge this time that you have to say something romantic to me like I do.. I want to see the romantic side of yours.. I mean you are so boring. It's only me who just expresses my feelings.." He said being upset.

"You think I am boring and not romantic!" Nandini asked.

"Yes!" He said to tease her. He saw her with a frown knowing that his plan worked.

"I can do that Manik!" Nandini said with a frown.

"Really? I don't think so!" He said rolling his eyes at her while she turns her face away being angry while he enjoys teasing her.

Manik then lays down when Nandini pulls him to her with his collar. "Wh-What are you upto!" He asked seeing her behaving strange.

Nandini leans on his lips. "I want to kiss you deeply and want to see that can I take your breath away..." She then kissed him. Manik remains shocked for a while but then responds to her kiss.

The kiss was soft at first but turned passionate afterwards. Nandini roams her hands in his hair while his hands explores her back.

Manik then breaks the Manik while Nandini smirks and raises her eyebrow at him.

"I didn't know this side of yours.." He said pulling her over himself.

"Don't underestimate me from now on then..." Nandini said.

"Sure!" Manik said and both smiles at each other. "Nandini.. won't you miss me?"

"Was that even a question to ask? I will miss you offcourse.." She said snuggling into him.

"Then don't go na.. We both will leave for Anjumgarh together after two days.." He pleaded.

Nandini smiles. "Manik.. Its just about two days and then we have to live together forever and humesha right? It's ok.."

"How will I sleep at night without you in my arms.." He said.

"Take that wildcat toy and sleep and I'll take the monster with me.."

"Okay.." He said with a smile and both sleeps.

Next morning, Nandini along with Naman and Gauri starts leaving. She notices an upset Manik and secretly pecks him on his cheeks. Manik gets shocked and see here and there to make sure no one catches them, but everyone was busy. Nandini then winks at him.

"Take care Manik and miss me so much!" She said which made him chuckle.

"You too.. I'll miss you.." He said with a smile.

And Nandini leaves sitting in the palanquin giving her a flying kiss to which Manik smiles.

Here's another update. Ps: a boring one but sorry for that! *🙊*

Hope you like it.

How's the update?

How was Ishaan's outburst?

Excited for Naman and Meera's marriage?

Any suggestions? Do tell if you have and I will try to include them surely.

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Nandini?

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.4K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
40.8K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...
584K 54.4K 54
He told me I'm crazy. He told me I'm irresponsible. He told me I'm clumsy. He told me I'm a M I S T A K E And I always told him that ~ ~ I L O V E...
36K 1.9K 15
๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐š...