Clone wars: High school AU (o...

By MoxyWasHere

the clone wars characters go to high school, and obi-wan and rex are the new students. all normal right? not... More

ô ñ ê
t w ô
t h r ê ē
f ò ü r
f ï v ê
ś ï x
ś ê v ë ñ
É í g h t
ń í ñ ë
É ł é v ê ñ
T w è ł v ë
T h ï r t ê ë ń
F ö ù r t ë è ñ
F ï f t ë ė ń
Š í x t ē è ñ
Ś ē v è ñ t ê ę ń
È ï g h t t ë ê ń
Ñ ī ń ë t ė é ñ
T w ê ń t ÿ
T w ê ñ t ÿ ø ń ę

t ë ñ

265 6 2
By MoxyWasHere

(bens pov)

i wake up to my alarm ringing loudly, great, i barely got any sleep, and i'm hella sore. i wonder if my mind reading trick still works. i guess i'll find out at school.

i wake up anakin slowly, he grunts and looked at me "good morning ben" he said tiredly, i smile sweetly "good morning" and i started to rub my hands through his hair softly, he hums at the feelings and nuzzls deep into my neck.

rex walks in tiredly "time to.. ahhh.. get up" he said and yawned in the middle of his sentence. i nod and shake anakin slightly. "ani, we have to get up." he groans and pulls me closer to him "no. not today. no." he complained. rex screeches "YOUR NECK!" he yelled and i looked at him confused "me?" i asked and he nodded, he started to laugh, he knew what we did.

rex just waved and began to walk out "have fun, get dressed and meet me downstairs" and he closes the door behind him.

i get up and start to get on some clothes, a tight black t shirt that showed my muscles, ripped blue jeans, black nikes, and a black leather jacket, black is my favorite color so that's basically my whole wardrobe.

anakin slowly gets up. "awe you look cute." he said rubbing his eyes. i cock my head to the side "thank you, now get up and get dressed" i said and grinned, i places a soft kiss on his temple and walked out to meet rex downstairs.

rex was eating cereal, he looked up and me and smiled "hey ben, is ani coming?" he asked and i nodded, "give him a second, we didn't get much sleep at all." i said and sat down across the table, anakin's mom walks out yawning "morning boys, where's ani?" i start to laugh "tired, he's coming though i'll get him up." Shmi smiled and patted my shoulder, "i'm heading to work, see you guys tonight." she said and left.

"i'm going to check on anakin." i said and i walked upstairs slowly, i open the door and i see anakin getting his shoes on "oh hi handsome" i said and sat next to him, he smiled, he looked exhausted, i don't blame him.

i kissed his neck, and trailed to his collarbone. "b-babe not now." he said trying to stop me, i may have bit him and snarled to let go of me, i need to show cody who's mine, that anakin is taken. i wish we can stay home and just rail each other well, that explains that my mind reading trick works, "anakin, you forget i have that mind reading trick" i said stopping what i was doing "i know, i didn't forget. i wanted you to hear that." i roll my eyes and stand up, not realizing i gave him a big hickey on the side of his neck, and it shows even with his shirt on, perfect.

i grab his hand when he's done getting ready and pull him downstairs. "eat." i said shoving him in a chair "but- i'm not hungry" he said protesting, i put my finger up to his mouth "shh, you need the energy for today anakin. please" he rolled his eyes and gave in. he grabbed a bowl on cereal and sat down.

i sat next to him and waited for ahsoka to honk when she gets at the house.

HONK

there she is, anakin and rex finished eating and washed their bowls, i grab them and drag them out of the house getting their bags. "why are you in such a hurry?" anakin asked getting in the backseat with me. "well, because of this" i replied and pointed to my neck, anakin gasped and lunged towards me, he covered my neck "no! we will get in trouble" anakin whispered in my ear. "then let us" i whisper back and he gets off of me getting off my neck/chest.

we get to school and ahsoka gasped "YOU-YOUR NECK" i laugh "yea yeah allll anakin's fault." then i patted his shoulder and walked off, i need to find this cody kid.

i end up at my locker to grab the stuff i need for first period and put my other stuff away. i see barriss coming towards me. "what do you want shithead?" i asked turning around to face her. she slapped me across the face. "you can keep hitting me all you want barriss, but i'm not falling into your trap to where I AM the one getting in trouble." i said and tried to walk away, she trapped me against the locker. "control your little boyfriend. or he will get in some real trouble." barriss said and laughed as her and her friends walks away.

he was stood there in shock, a short guy comes walking over, he has a weird symbol on his forehead, he has short black hair. he walks up to me "hey you okay? i hate that bitch" i laugh at the language and nod my head. "i'm ben." i said holding out my hand, "i'm hardcase, that's what people call me. since i don't take anyone's shit, and i'm one of the best football players, and dodgeball. Cody is our team captain on football have you met him?" hardcase asked, i looked over at ahsoka, rex, and anakin who were chatting happily with what looks like cody.

"no" i replied dryly. i couldn't keep my eyes off of how anakin keeps laughing, he's laughing at cody or whatever joke he make. "would you do me a favor?" i asked hardcase looking back into his eyes "sure dude!" he exclaimed "i need you to help me make my boyfriend jealous. over there with cody, he's the tall one with the white t shirt" hardcase smiled evilly. "i'm in."

me and hardcase slowly walk over to anakin, cody, ahsoka, and rex. and surprisingly we got to school early so we had time to talk and walk around until 7:30 it's only 7:15. anakin looks over and waves "hi ben! this is cody" i look over slowly "i figured, this is hardcase, he just saved me from uh barriss." i said quickly to come up with something to get anakin jealous.

anakin smiled "hi hardcase! i'm anakin" and held out his hand, hardcase slowly and hesitantly shook it. "oh hardcase don't be mean to anakin!" cody yelled and that made me super upset at how he was defending anakin. that's my job. "don't tell hardcase what to do" i snapped, anakin looked at me worriedly, he knew i had anger issues and the littlest thing will set me off.

cody turned and looked at me "do you know who you are talking to?" he asked and i nodded "team leader in football? doesnt really mean much. and do you know who i am?" he shook his head. "i'm anakin's boyfriend. i saw your text last night. BACK UP!" i said and got in his face and he stepped back. cody looked over at anakin worriedly "he saw?" cody asked and anakin nodded. cody looked back at me. "damn, i didn't know you had a boyfriend" ahsoka and rex backed up knowing in about to explode, my fists clenched at my sights, i'm glaring daggers. i started to breathe heavily.

"didn't know?! DIDNT KNOW! i told you anakin to tell him you had a boyfriend because you were leading him on! and after you fucked the life out of me you said you would do it! and to my surprise you didn't!!!" i walked closer to anakin, trying to tower over him but failing miserably. "you lie" i whispered. i got close to his ear "why lie to me anakin?" i saw anakin shiver, i guess it gave him shivers, wait. my mind reading thing!

what do i tell him? i want him to believe me! how will i fix this? how will anything go back to normal? he kept rambling about random things, and questions. "anakin, anakin, shhh" i shushed and hugged him. i let my anger get the best of me. "quiet your thoughts" i added and anakin's breathing soon got equal and steady. "you are still fucked though." i whispered and we laughed. he kissed me and trailed down to my bruised neck. "guys... guys we are still in school." ahsoka said walking behind anakin. he lets go and smiles. "now, you and cody will like each other" i rolled my eyes and turn to cody, i smile and he smiles. "hi um.. the only way i'll like you is if you stop trying to get with my boyfriend. other than that you are a cool dude." i explained and he laughed "there is plenty of fish in the sea it's okay!" i sighed of relief and gave him a hug "that's good bro" cody smiled and turned around "since yesterday you were amazing at dodgeball, wanna join the team? i'll talk to Mr Opress" anakin nodded and they walked away together.

i turn towards hardcase, rex and ahsoka walk in front of me "you popped off bro" rex said and laughed "never make me mad" i mutter and walk away with hardcase.

•••

i sat down at lunch waiting for anakin, rex, ahsoka, and whoever else they bring. i saw two girls making their way over here. great, it's the sisters. "hey Padmé hey Satine" i said dryly. Satine started to run her fingers through my hair. "so golden and beautiful" she said "don't you think sister?" satine added looking over my shoulder at Padmé "i like anakin more sorry. i'll go for him." my eyes widened, no one will touch anakin.

anakin ahsoka and rex all come walking over talking and laughing "oh! ani!" Padmé shouted and ran up to him grabbing his arm and leaning her head on him. he looked at me confused and sat down, ahsoka and rex started to laugh. "what is this? i'm taken sorry" he said and pushed her off. "your what? with who?" padmé asked angerly. "Obi-Wan, aka ben" and we both make cute eye contact with each other, "come on be with me" Satine said and padmé smiled at anakin.

a guy comes over and shoos them away "i hate them, they are freshmen always wanting any guy that looks available. they always crave to be touched, both non sexual and sexual" this guy said and sat down. "mind if i sit here?" he asked and i shook my head letting him sit next to me. he was so much taller, brown hair to his shoulders, his hair style was half up half down. "i can already tell you'll be my best friend, what's your name?" he asked ME, of everyone sitting at this table he asked ME. "I'm Obi-Wan, or if that gets to hard to remember you can call me ben." i said softly and chuckled "that won't be hard at all! i'm a senior, and you aren't the only one with a weird name, i'm Qui-Gon Jinn." i almost choked, THE qui-gon jinn? the one everyone talks about and raves about? he is handsome. but i'm with anakin.

"hi Qui-Gon, i'll be able to remember that." he smiled and looked over at anakin ahsoka and rex. "who are them?" Qui-Gon Jinn Asked very sweetly. "this is my boyfriend anakin, my brother rex, and anakin's friend ahsoka." i said pointing to each of them. Qui-Gon Jinn nods. He takes a quick look around the cafe. "you guys looked lonely, and well those slutty girls came onto you, you're welcome by the way, but i decided hey, i'll make some new friends who aren't fake and who don't only want to be my friend for the fame. y'know?" everyone nods, "i'm known for my awesome games for soccer, and football, i play with Cody and Hardcase. i'm sure you know them correct?" Qui-Gon asked and i nod along with anakin. ahsoka and rex look around "we haven't officially met them, but we have seen ben and anakin hangout with them" ahsoka said and Qui-Gon hummed in response.

•••

after lunch, rex and Qui-Gon part ways with anakin, ahsoka and i, since we don't have gym with them. we walk into gym and i see Mr Opress having what looks like a great chat with Mr Fisto. i grab anakin's hand and take him into the locker room, i put him in the corner and cover him, i know he doesn't like to show his scars. so that was our usual routine. i see cody start to walk over here great.. i thought and turned around "sup cody" i said, meaning to sound nice but came out harsh.

"yo Ben and anakin. what's up?" he asked as he got changed into his gym uniform. "nothing much. anakin is getting dressed, and i'm you know, covering him." cody cocks an eyebrow "everyone in this class has seen your little boyfriend without his shirt on, besides it's nothing to be ashamed about." cody snapped as he finished getting dressed "you're joking? anakin is self conscious about his scars okay?!" i snapped and turned my back towards cody. "nice hickies" cody said and i scoffed "yeah, me and anakin had fun last night" anakin didn't like and turned around "OBI-WAN KENOBI!!" he yelled and i laughed to myself.

i wish i can do anakin. i heard that, cody just fucking thought that. i turn around "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" i yell and i start making a scene. "i- i didn't say anything i swear" anakin stepped in "ben hun he didn't say anything why are you getting worked up?" i cant believe no one heard that, i was furious, no one will say that about my boyfriend and get away with it. "really?! does 'i wish i can do anakin' sound familiar to you cody?!" cody backed up in shock, his eyes widened "b-ben.. i never said it out loud.. i thought it.." he stuttered "HAH YOU ADMITTED IT!" i yelled and walked up to him roughly poking his chest to back him up "stay away from my boyfriend." i said and walked out of the locker rooms.

Mr Opress was standing outside the locker room "everything alright?" he asked as i walked out angrily "oh everything is peachy, cody totally didn't think sexual thoughts of my boyfriend right in front of me, totally not. i'm totally not going to make him bleed and cry to mommy after school, that little prick" i started to ramble not realizing i was talking to a teacher "oh.. um.. mr opress hi.. um i'm sorry." i stuttered, now in full realization. "don't worry, i'm not mad. look come sit down" he said and we sat down on the edge of the stage that was in the gym

"violence won't solve anything, i was in your position in high school, people hitting on my boyfriend, now husband, we were high school sweethearts but that isn't the point. i would hit them make them bleed break their bones and you know what? they still ended up liking my boyfriend having thoughts of it. it didn't solve anything. i was just wasting my time, and you are waisting yours, if Anakin really likes you, he won't go off with cody. he will stay by your side. so don't worry to much about it. of anakin ends up going off with cody, don't worry to much about it, he isn't worth it if he does but you know what? i think anakin truly likes you. he told me about you guys yesterday at school, he seemed to really be in love with you. don't worry kiddo." Mr Opress basically lectured me, wasn't a bad lecture. a good one, good to know that this teacher could relate to me, and help me in a situation like this. he was sweet, genuine, and wait, did he say he has a husband, this man is gay?!

"you're gay?" i asked and he started to historically laugh "i gave you a whole speech and you focused on me being gay? yes i'm gay, now do you understand what i was saying? go ahead fight him, but you are waisting your time Ben. and please don't fight him on school property then i'll just have to suspend or expel you. and i wouldn't want that." i smiled and nodded, i turn my head and see anakin walk out with cody like nothing just happened, my trust issues are acting up, this is weird, i have never had trust issues before until i met anakin. i really hope this isn't a bad thing. i don't want to lose anakin.

i give Mr Opress a side hug and thank him for giving me the advice, i hop off the stage and start to run laps, anakin isn't even paying attention to me, i mean i'm not the jealous type, oh no. but i just can't lose anakin, he's made me so happy the whole time we have been dating. i see ahsoka run up to me asking if i'm okay while we run laps "i'm okay ahsoka thank you" she gave me a questioning look and huma in response. i tried to use my little mind reading trick, but something seems to always have her mind blocked.

"why aren't you talking to anakin?" she asked quite loudly over the tapping of everyone's feet as we run. i shrug "i don't know" i said at the same level voice as she was.

we finished running and Mr Opress called everyone to sit in the middle of the gym on the school's logo. Me Opress looked stressed and upset, he had a stern face and looked over the crowd as everyone quieted down. i saw next to anakin and ahsoka.

"first before we get into our plan today, me and Mr Fisto wanted to have a chat with everyone about respect." Mr Opress said and Mr Fisto walked up next to him.

"as i watched Mr Opress teach, i've noticed some unwanted behavior in this gym, me nor Mr Opress will tolerate that. So, that being said, me and Mr Opress came up with a little activity. a friendly activity, and we picked everyone's partners, you will come up in front of the whole class and say three things you like about your partner, understand?" Mr Fisto said sternly and everyone nodded groaning a little bit.

"you're partners are on the screen now." Mr Opress said and a screen came down from the ceiling and a projector was shining in it, of course, my name was with Cody's. goddamnit. this can't be right, anakin's name was with barriss. there has to be a mistake, she won't be nice to him, she will totally degrade him!

after a few people going up and saying what they like about each other, there was no degrading, and everyone clapped once they were done. i was called next to go up with cody. great, lovely.

i walk up in front of Mr Opress, and cody walked up in front of me and Mr Fisto. "now, cody, what are three things you like about Ben?" Mr Fisto asked Cody. he sighed and started to move his feet around, he looked nervous, he looked me up and down slowly. "you uh, have a uh nice body, your hair is a pretty blonde, and your accent is really cool." cody said and everyone gasped at the body part "oh uh thank you cody" i said hesitantly. "now, ben, what are three things you like about cody?" Mr Opress asked me, here we go, he didn't degrade me now i don't have a reason to be mean.

"in all seriousness, despite what happened in the locker room, you seem like a really chill dude, i like how you play football, one of the best players, and that tattoo you have on your forehead really goes well with you, and your body if that makes any sense, sorry that sounded a little uh weird, and well... overall, you are a really nice guy and a great friend to my boyfriend, so thank you for being nice to him as well." cody smiled, a soft loving smile, maybe me and cody will get along after all? "thank you ben" he said softly and we walked up to each other and hugged tightly, not any sarcastic hug, a actual cherishing loving hug, everyone awed and clapped. i sat down and he sat down next to me and we smiled to each other. he isn't such a bad guy after all, what am i so worried about?

anakin tapped my shoulder and i looked over, he smiled wide at me, and i smiled back. he touched my hand softly and mumbled "you're awesome" to me, i mumbled thank you and we put our attention back on the teachers.

after a few more kids went up, it was anakin and barriss turn, i had a bad feeling about this.

barriss walked up in front of Mr Fisto, and anakin walked up in front of Mr Opress facing Barriss.

"do i have to do this?" barriss asked crossing her arms over her chest. anakin rolls his eyes. "why do i have to be nice to this gay dork?" barriss said and tried to avoid eye contact with anakin. "really? try saying that while actually making eye contact with me. ya scared?" anakin came back and everyone went "ooooo" barriss scoffed and looked over at anakin.

"you're a nerd" barriss started the fight.

"you're voice sounds like dolphin squeaks" anakin came back, here we go.

"you were dropped as a baby"

"you were never wanted"

"you're face looks like squashed potato's"

"that's not an insult"

"are you trying to get your face in the ground?"

"i'll drag you by your weave don't try me" anakin ended and Mr Opress stepped in front of them "that is enough" he said and grabbed anakin by the shoulders "be a bigger person and say something nice about her, fighting with her stoops you at her level, don't let her win" considering i was sitting right there i heard Mr Opress whisper that to anakin, he's not wrong. Anakin was letting barriss win.

"fine, barriss i like your hair, i like your uh height, i like your um eyes, okay i'm done" anakin said and crossed his arms rolling his eyes.

"barriss your turn" Mr Fisto said patting her on the back. "anakin, i like how you uh.. know how to make someone smile when you're having a bad day, i like how you don't let anyone or anything ruin your day, and well i like.. your eyes, brown and mysterious." anakin uncrossed his arms and gave her a sympathetic look, he smiled and said his thanks. "alright sit down." Mr Opress said.

we finished going through the people and the activity and we have 45 minutes to spare, Mr Opress sneezed and everyone laughed as they said "bless you"

"alright, i'll bring you guys down to the fitness room for the rest of class to workout. let's go" Mr Opress said and everyone got up walking towards the exit to the gym.

-time skip-

at the end of the day i met up with Ahsoka Rex and Anakin at Ahsoka's locker. i lean against the lockers and wait till they were done talking, they were in the middle of a conversation and didn't want to interrupt, they didn't even notice me standing there.

i cleared my throat nonchalantly and they all looked over. "BEN!" rex said hugging me. i hugged him back laughing "hey rex, how was school?" i asked and he let go "it was good!" he said, ahsoka and anakin walk up to me "let's talk about how amazing you were with cody in gym!" ahsoka said excitedly, i rolled my eyes "no, that's for another time, let's talk about anakin and... barriss!" i said, ahsoka looked at anakin "OOO!!!" she ooed and anakin covered his face in embarrassment.

he was beyond brave in gym, being the bigger person and getting barriss, THE barriss to say nice things about him! anakin had some sort of power and i don't even know. i can read minds, and he can just get anyone to like him, not the best power not something i'm okay with, but it could be used for good i guess, anakin is a likable guy!

i turn around and see barriss walking towards us, she wasn't with her snotty friends. i was sorta nervous to see what stupid comment she was going to make.

she stopped in front of anakin and stood there. "something i can help you with?" anakin asked confused. barriss looked up into anakin's eyes.

"look, i'm not here to be a karking bitch, but what you said in gym, was that true?" she asked and anakin's eyes grew as wide as the moon, his jaw dropped and ahsoka grabbed his jaw and closed it, me and rex smiled slightly and not noticeable.

"well yeah, i'm a man of my word and i always tell the truth. why do you ask?" barriss fiddled with her shirt and coughed, she cleared her throat and finally spoke. "i'm sorry. the reason i'm always mean to you is because... i have had a rough childhood, and seeing you happy, or anyone happy. it makes me feel worse, so i bully people and be an ass so they feel the same as i feel every day. and i realized it's not right and what happened in gym made me realize that. i'm sorry" me, ahsoka, and rex almost fainted, anakin smiled and brought barriss into a hug.

"it's okay." he said and barriss hugged back. i look over and ahsoka falls to the floor. rex and i laugh softly, barriss and anakin looked over, barriss let go of anakin and ran over "ahsoka are you okay?!" she asked and ahsoka grunted throwing her hand in the air "yeah yeah i'm okay" she said and everyone laughs.

i didn't feel like driving to school this morning, so Ahsoka drove us, so we got in her car, Rex got in the passenger seat and kissed Ahsoka. "PDA" i said softly and Rex chuckled "oh stop you think this is PDA? look at your neck" Rex replied and i laughed "you got me" Rex laughed and Ahsoka began to drive, Anakin was in shock about what happened with Barriss.

"Ani, are you alright?" i asked noticing something was clearly wrong. "i'm fine yeah just tired" he replied and i leaned my head on his shoulder.

we get to Anakin's house and rex goes to his designated room, he brought his playstation with him from moms so he's usually in there playing Call Of Duty. I go to Anakin's room with him, he sat down and threw his bag into a corner of the room, i put my bag down nicely onto a chair. i sit down next to him. "are you sure you are okay?" i asked and Anakin shrugged. "i didn't expect Barriss to say all of that, what happens now?" he asked and i look away, i put my hand on Anakin's shoulder "i think that's a good thing honey, look at it this way, she won't be a total bitch to you anymore." i said which got a laugh out of Anakin, i laughed with him and he hugged me.

"that's true! she won't be a bitch and i guess i call her my friend now?" he asked and let go to look me in the face. "yeah! but be careful, stay arms length alright? we can't fully trust her yet" i said and grabbed his face putting my hands on both his cheeks to make sure he's listening.

"got it captain." he joked and kissed me.

i've never been happier

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.5K 36
Clone Wars: Skywalker and Kenobi are leaving a muddy planet after a long mission. Kenobi can't wait to get back to Coruscant because his former Padaw...
328K 8.7K 200
Funny-no, hilarious text and tales if the Clone Wars characters had phones, and a crazy life outside of the war. Don't take anything serious, because...
13.3K 226 8
Good soldiers don't always follow orders. Especially when it comes down to love. "Rex..." Ahsoka whispered playfully as she tossed around a headtail...
Padawan By Twig

Fanfiction

15.2K 352 42
Padawan Sal Kalani entered the Clone Wars with an apprenticeship under Obi-Wan Kenobi. She has a lot to learn, and she hopes to help the Republic win...