The almost accident

By zebra_nuggets123

Franco Martinelli is an 18 year old living in 'the hill' a small Italian neighborhood in St. Louis Missouri w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

16 1 0
By zebra_nuggets123

Kaylynns POV

I walked up next to Frankie. The sight before me broke my heart. He cares for her like she's his own daughter. Knowing that her being injured hurts him hurts me. "How are you feeling kiddo?" I asked.

"My hands and face hurt" she said as Frankie walked Into the hallway to talk to his dad.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" I questioned. This three year old is being strong right now.

"I want Frankie and daddy to come back in here" she replied "and I want some chocolate milk and goldfish. Please."

"I'll see what I can do cutie. I'll be right back." I walked out to where they were. "Hey guys sorry to innerupt, but she wants you two. I'm getting her chocolate milk and goldfish from the cafeteria.

Frankies POV
"Okay can you grab me some too please" I asked as she walked away.

"What's wrong Lilly bug" I asked as we walked in to her room.

"Nothing" she said "I just didn't want to be alone and I missed you."

"Lilly" my dad said as he sat in the chair "I got a gift for you. It'll be here real soon."

"What is it? what is it? What is it?" Lilly squealed as she jumped up and down in her spot on the bed.

"I can't tell you." He replied with a smirk. Right on cue my dads right hand man walked in with a little pink puppy bag.

"A puppy!" Lilly squealed as Kaylynn walked in.

"Here you two go." As she passed us the goldfish and chocolate milk.

"Yay" Lilly squealed as the doctor walked in.

"Mr. Martinelli, Lilly has been cleared to go home after you sign the release forms".

"Home?" Lilly squealed "I get to go home?"

"Yeah" I replied as I ate my goldfish and drank my chocolate milk "were gonna home and watch a movie."

"Frozen" Lilly squealed louder than before.

"I agree with Lilly! FROZEN!!" Kaylynn yelled.

"I say we watch Napoleon dynamite" Tyler said as he walked in.

"Tyler" Lilly squealed "daddy got me a puppy!"

"That's great one more thing for me and Frankie to take care of" Tyler said jokingly.

Just then Tyler phone started ringing. Because you know I'm all about that bass.

"That's a business call Frankie we gotta go" Tyler said after he got off the phone.

"Okay" I replied giving Kaylynn and Lilly kisses "well meet you guys at home."

"Okay cya later babe." Kaylynn replied.

As we got to the warehouse I heard yelling and knew we had a fighter. "What's up with him?" I asked Jason one of my fathers most trusted men.

"He owes us $100,000 and he can't pay us back. It's been four years." he replied as I heard the man yell.

"Okay I'll take care of him" I said as I walked toward the source of the screaming.

"Where is my money" I boomed as I walked into the room shocking the man in the chair to silence.

"I don't have it" he replied shakily.

"Do you have a family?" I asked.

"Y-yes" he replied "but please don't hurt them."

"Well I think I can arrange a $100,000 life insurance policy and when your found dead your family will never see that money." I replied and then went to call our insurance company.

"Kaylynn I'm home" I said as me and Tyler walked into the house.

"Hey babe, and Tyler." Kaylynn said nonchalantly as her eyes were glued to the TV.

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing how she wouldn't even look at me.

"Shhh frozens on. Nothings wrong. Sorry if I sound rude I love you." She stated going back to mouthing the movie.

Her saying that made me feel a bit awnry so I turned the t.v off.

"Haha" I yelled "frozen isn't on any more!"

"FRANKIE!! If you value your life you better run. How dare you turn the movie off." She screamed walking towards me quite menacingly.

I stood there smirking as she walked closer. "I'm okay" I replied "you don't scare me."

"Okay. Fine let me make a phone call." She states walking out of the room with a smirk.

"Oh shit" I said as I followed her. Once I caught up to her I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "I love you."

"Thought you would see it my way." Her face lit up with an idea. "Let's go to the beach beach lets get away." She sang as she danced around.

"Ima tie you to my bed..." I said then,

"Set this house on fire" I continued.

"So in other words you wanna kill me?" she questioned with a confused expression.

"No do you not know good music?!?!?!?" I asked as she looked at me confused.

"I'm not really supposed to; my dad likes to shelter me."

"You poor thing" I said "lets go to my room."

"Why.......?"

"No reason" I said with a smirk. "Pa me and Kaylynn are going to make you some grand babies."

"Do you ever want to see the light of day again?" He asked "if so you better at least use a condom!"

"Frankie why would you even say that." Kaylynn looked at her feet; her face as red as a tomatoe.

"I dunno" I replied innocently "wanna go make a mini Frankie or a mini Kaylynn?"

"Frankie!! No just no."

"I was kidding" I replied.

"Can we go to the beach?" she gave me her puppy dog eyes.

"We'd have to fly" I said nervously yet hoping she wouldn't notice my nervousness.

"Flying is amazing. It's indescribable. Anyway I have a beach house we could go to. It is literally my beach house. My dad bought it for my 18th birthday." she went on enthusiastically.

"How about we make a road trip out of it" I said hopefully.

"A road trip would take longer. And doesn't your dad have a private jet? Why don't you wanna fly? It's fantastic!"

"Well erm um last time I flew I puked" I said "EVERYWHERE!"

"Yeah" my dad said as he walked in "it wasn't a pretty sight."

"Aww okay we can make it a road trip." she responded her voice held a little disappointment.

"What ever well take the stupid plane" I replied and stormed off to my room.

Why must she be so friggin difficult?

Kaylynns POV

I ran after him tears falling down my cheeks. I got to his room am instead of knocking I walked in. "Frankie did you not hear my say a road trips fine! Yes I love flying, but Iove you more. If you don't want to fly we don't have to. I rather you be comfortable and happy than me comfortable and you terrified. Why did you storm off without letting me speak." I turned back around, shut his door, and walked towards the stairs.

"Come back!" He yelled as I walked away.

I spun around with my tears still falling. "What Frankie? I don't want to fight."

"Me either" he said as he started to cry "my mom would've been so disappointed in me and I'm sorry."

I went to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"She wouldn't be disappointed in you. Your amazing. You were thinking of me when you agreed to fly. You hate flying, yet you were trying to make me happy. Do you know how many guys wouldn't care. She would be anything but disappointed. You're perfect." I went on my tiptoes to kiss his cheeks.

"Babe I've killed people" he said. "I'm so sorry." I felt my heart break.

"You killed people?" My voice cracked and I hated it. I felt like I was disappointing him. "Who have you killed?"

"Uhh Tom" he said quietly. "I'm so sorry. If you want to leave me I understand."

"I wouldn't leave you. You've told me you were in the mob. I just didn't realize you've killed someone. I understand why now that you didn't want to talk about Tom. I just wish you would've told me sooner. You are my everything, and I wouldn't change you for the world. If I would change you then you wouldn't be the guy I fell in love with." I hugged him again.

"Uh okay" he replied shocked. "I'm so sorry."

Frankies POV

I couldn't help but feel like the worst person in the world.

"Why do you forgive me so easily?" I asked with tears still rolling down my cheeks. "I really don't deserve you and you could do so much better than me."

As I looked at her she looked a little shocked and deep in thought.

"Don't you dare say that Franco Angelo Martinelli. I hate hearing you talk negative. If I deserve better then you; I don't want better. All I want is you. Why can't you just accept that I don't plan on leaving? You are stuck with me until you don't want me anymore." She rambled with tears now falling down her face.

"Don't cry" I said as I wiped away her tears "I'm sorry. Wanna go pack and I'll get the jet ready."

"I'll go pack, but you better get the CAR ready!" she smirked.

"Dad get the jet ready" I yelled as I tackled Kaylynn and put my hand over her mouth so she couldn't argue. All of a sudden a pain shot in my hand as she bit me. "Getting kinky there." I stated with a wink.

"You're the one on top of me right now." she winked back.

"Well you wanna be on top?" I asked with a smirk. Her face instantly became a cherry as she blushed.

"U-u-um, I'm going to go pack." she tried to push me off of her. "Frankie!" she groaned not making me budge at all.

"Kaylynn" I moaned "oh Kaylynn. Dad I forgot a condom!"

"Frankie I'm gonna shoot you! And the jet is ready" my dad said. Kaylynn actually smacked my chest.

"Frankie I have to get clothes." she tried pushing my again.

"Fine" I replied reluctantly.

As I sat there straddling her my phone rang.

Because you know I'm all about that bass

"Babe it's a business call I gotta take it" I said.

"Hello" I said
"We gotta take care of that guy who owes us the money" Tyler said.
"I'll be right there" I replied.

"Is everything okay?" she piped up.

"Yeah I'll be back in like a half hour" I said "I can see if my dad can take you home and I'll pick you up there and we'll go to the airport."

"Sounds good love." she kissed me waiting for me to get off her.

"Dad can you take Kaylynn home I gotta business call gotta go" I said as I ran out the door to my car.

As I pulled up to the warehouse I heard an unusual silence.

"Hey Tyler where's he at?" I asked.

"He's in there" he responded as I walked into the room he had pointed to.

Bang bang.

As I walked up to Kaylynn's house I saw her and Ryan hugging and me being me got jealous.

"Ryan" I yelled "why are you hugging Kaylynn?"

I decided not to wait for a answer; I walked over and punched Ryan in the face.

"I just told her that I'm now dating Sophie." he smirked. It's about time he talked non-stop about her.

"He finally grew the balls to ask my gorgeous best friend out." her face completely serious which is why I busted out laughing.

"Oh sorry man" I said "Its about time you grew some balls."

"If you keep talking about my balls I'll be glad to show them to you." Ryan states.

"Ryan keep your pants on; my eyes don't want to see the shriveled up things you call balls." Kaylynn smirks.

"If your gonna see anyone's balls their gonna be mine" I said as I smirked.

"BEACH!!! Did you pack Frankie?" she questions.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Oh I wanna go!" Sophie screamed out of nowhere.

"Me too" said Ryan and Tyler at the same time.

"Same here" Kelsey yelled.

"That's up to Frankie. It may be my beach house, but it's his jet." Kaylynn remarks.

"I really don't care but you guys gotta be quiet on the plane" I said as I put Kaylynn's suit case in my car. "You guys have 20 minutes to go home pack and get back here or I'm leaving you!"

A/n: Pic of kaylynns beach house on the side ----->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 997 187
Mature content
51.3K 2.4K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
109K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
45.1K 2K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"