๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

By theesecretfairy

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  9
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  12
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  20
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  25
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  28
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  36
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  42
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  41

11.7K 809 192
By theesecretfairy

"I want to fight for you Manik, not with you.."

The next day both of them ignores each other. Even if wanting to talk they hesitate in doing so and keep ignoring each other.

Nandini is upset with Manik but didn't show that to him. She's with Gauri in the garden watching Gaurav playing with birds.

"Why don't you apologize to him princess?" Gauri said.

"Why always me? Whenever we had a fight it's always me who asks for forgiveness.. He never approaches and takes a step forward. I am not going to apologize this time.. I agree that I say things to him that hurted him but he too said which hurted me but he won't come to me.. But just waiting for me to come and ask a sorry.. This time I am not going to ask for forgiveness.. I won't forgive him easily this time..." Nandini replies.

Gauri smiles at her. "No matter what you say.. But I know if he will ask for forgiveness na then you won't take a minute to forgive him. I can see how badly you miss him.."

"Nothing like that going to happen... You are just saying.." Nandini said but somewhere inside she knows if Manik apologizes her even for once, then she's going to hug him tight.

After a while Nandini enters her room to see the room in darkness. Who closed the curtains in the daytime itself. She takes a step inside when the door gets locked. "Who's there" She said gripping at her dagger tied on her waist.

Nandini then looks here and there but to find no one. Just then she feels someone behind her and she kicked him and that person fell down hitting the table.

Nandini quickly opens the curtains to get shocked to see Manik. "Manik?"

"Oww Nandini.. You kicked me so hard.." Manik said holding his shoulder.

Nandini moves to him tieing her dagger back on her waist. "Then you sneaked here like a thief?" She said and started leaving.

"Nandini.." He calls her out which makes her stop in her way.

"I am sorry..." He said in a low voice. His words make a small smile on her face.

Nandini turns to him. "For what?"

"For everything.. I am sorry I didn't mean to say all that. But you just angered me more and I hurted you.. Sorry.." Manik said taking steps towards her.

"You always hurt me Manik.." She said when a lone tear escapes her eyes.

"I am sorry.. I know I am a monster but I promise I won't do that again.. I know I have said so much about your family which hurted you but I don't want to hurt you Nandini.. I should have not said all that to you and dragged that topic.. Will you forgive me?" Manik asked looking in her eyes.

"Aap ek baar maafi mang kr to dekhiye, hum gale se na lga le to khna.." Nandini said with a small smile. Manik quickly hugs her with a smile on his face.

"I am sorry too Manik.. I swear I don't want to say all those words to you but I was mad at you at that time.. I am sorry too.." She said hugging him. "I want to fight for you Manik, not with you.."

Manik smiles and breaks the hug. "It's ok.. Now don't be upset. You know how badly I want you in my arms after last night.."

Nandini smiles back when Manik kisses her knuckles. Both of them leaves the room.

It's been a week now. Everything is going well and it's a day when Naman has to be given death sentence. Both Meera and Nandini are upset knowing that but they couldn't do anything.

That day Naman didn't answered any of her questions and asked her to leave. Nandini didn't have any proof to prove his innocence.

Manik comes to his room to see Nandini standing in the balcony. He approaches her to see that she's looking at the rope and arrangement made down to hang Naman. Her eyes are moist. Manik pulls her into a hug. He knows she will not cry in front of him and shows herself strong but he knows she is broken from inside.

Manik then breaks the hugs and pecks her forehead. "I am sorry..." He then starts leaving.

Manik turns to see Nandini crying sitting on the bed. He couldn't see her crying so he quickly leaves the room. Passing through Meera's room, he saw her crying too hugging a pillow. He was enter inside but stops himself from going inside.

Manik goes to Dev's room and hugs him tight when few drops of tears escapes through his eyes.

"What happened Manik?" Dev asked worried.

"Am I doing right Dev?" Manik asked breaking the hug.

"Yes Manik..."

"Then why I don't feel it's right.. There Nandini and Meera both are crying. Should I not kill Naman?" Manik asked.

Dev takes a deep breath. "See Manik.. If you still think that there is something while we are not able to see then we can wait.."

"I don't know.. I think we have to proceed. If he wasn't at fault then he should deny.." Manik said and both leaves the room.

Both Meera and Nandini are looking from their window's that whats happening down. They  couldn't gather enough courage to go down and see him getting hanged in front of their eyes.

"Any last wish?" Manik asked Naman.

"I know you wouldn't let me Meera.." Naman said looking at Meera's window to see her in tears. "So I want to meet Nandini for the last time.." He said looking towards Nandini's window who is crying looking at him.

Manik turns his head to look at Nandini's crying face. Nandini nods at him in a no indicating she don't want to come and pulls the curtains on the window crying.

Nandini sat their crying. I want to meet you too bhai sa but if I meet you.. I won't be able to be strong which I am trying. I am sorry.

Nandini then moves to the room where Naman was being cured in these days. She wants to feel him for the last time. She sat on the bed trying to recall all the beautiful moments spend with him. Just then her gaze shifts to a letter kept under the pillow.

Nandini takes out the letter to see Naman's writing on it. She opens it to read it. 'I know that you will come here after I am gone forever from your lives Nandini. You know since so long I keep myself away from you because I thought that you killed maa. I was so stupid to think that my princess could never do something like that but I was so manipulated by choti maa that I couldn't trust you or see the hidden truth. But you know I have always loved you, I know I never show my care and love to you but trust I love more than anything. You have made me proud of yourself.. That day when we met after so long in the prison, I felt so sad seeing you broken and I said many things about Manik but I never meant that because I know Manik before you. He is really good at heart and the best partner you could ever get. I just said that because I wanted you to hate me so that you won't be hurt later on. A last thing I want to tell you is that the one who raped Meera along with Veer wasn't me. I know you are shocked and I know that also that you and Meera trusted me till the end but couldn't prove my innocence. I can't tell you who was that and couldn't tell you all the truth because I don't want you and Meera in danger. Lastly, please ask Meera to forgive me for leaving her like this and tell her that I loved her till my last breath.
Shh.. Don't cry. You know your bhai sa hate tears. I know you must be wondering who is that person who did that and because of whom I am not with you today. But I can't tell you anything about him but yes the clue is, you know him well and he is the one you never expected. Boooh, I won...
-Naman'

Tears flowed from her eyes like full ocean. I knew that.. But boooh, I won.. I have heard this line before. I don't remember who used to say it..

Just when her mind clicks and she, realises who is the one because of him Naman has to suffer. Ishaan...

Nandini starts crying. I hope bhai sa had not given the death sentence till  now.. Otherwise the drums must have rolled. I have to leave with this letter and tell Manik that it's not bhai sa but its Ishaan.

Nandini quickly wipes her tears and runs through the corridor to stop Manik. She's just going down when she gets pulled inside a room. She turns to see Ishaan and Iravati.

Nandini glares at him angrily. "Leave me Ishaan.. I have to tell your true face to everyone before its too late.."

"No Nandini.. I can't let you spoil everything.. I was waiting for this day so long and now I won't let you ruin it.." Ishaan said holding her firmly. "I was with you when no one was and you are going against me today!"

"Yes! Because I was a fool to believe you!" Nandini said angrily trying to release herself from his grip.

Naman then holds her from behind and closes her mouth with his hands so that she won't shout.

"Ishaan.. drag her to the window.. and let her see her innocent brother dieing in front of her eyes.. I want to see her helpless like she and her husband made me!" Iravati said glaring at her angrily.

Ishaan dragged Nandini to the window. She sees Naman getting his face being covered with a black cloth because he is going to be hanged. Tears of helplessness left from her eyes seeing her brother killed for the crime he didn't committed. She tried to struggle in Ishaan's grip and tries to shout but wasn't able to. She cried hard and begged in front of them with her eyes but they show no mercy to her and just smirked seeing her helpless and in pain.

Nandini then stops struggling under his grip and remembers Manik's words which he taught her while their training. Don't struggle Nandini.. Just keep calm and act like you gave up. Feeling you already gave up they will be a bit relax and their grip will be much lighter than it was before. And then it's the time when you will attack.

Nandini stopped struggling under Ishaan's grip which as Manik said made his grip a bit lose. Feeling everything under control and by taking advantage of the situation, Nandini kicked Ishaan's knee with full force which made him lose his balance and he fell down. Nandini pushed Iravati and starts running out when Ishaan threw a dagger kept nearby at her and that dagger hit her arm harshly resulting in bleeding.

But Nandini didn't gave up and starts moving out when Iravati pulls her leg making her fall down. Nandini head hit a nearby table resulting in blood oozing out from there and her head spinning. Iravati didn't left her leg, while Ishaan starts approaching her. Having no option, Nandini took the dagger with which Ishaan hit her and threw it aiming at his leg. The dagger directly hit his lower leg and he cried in pain. "Maa, I'm fine but don't left her leg.." Ishaan said holding his leg in pain.

Nandini then tried to release her leg but was not able to. Her gaze fell on the nearby kept table so she with a lots of difficulty pulled the small table and made it fell down. As the table fell, the glass vase fell down too resulting in breaking down in pieces. Nandini picked up the broken glass piece and slightly pierced the piece of glass in Iravati's hand. Iravati whinced in pain and quickly took her hand back in reflex. Grabbing the opportunity, Nandini ran from there holding her bleeding arm and her head which is spinning due to the hit with the table.

Nandini quickly moves down to gets shocked to see Naman being hanged up. Nandini quickly runs to him and hold Naman's leg in order to give him support while Manik, Dev and Manav gets shocked to see Nandini.

"Nandini.. What happened? And why your arm is bleeding like that?" Manik said reaching to her being worried.

"Manik.. First bring bhai sa down please.. Please Manik, he is innocent.." Nandini cried.

Manik didn't understand anything but ordered to release Naman. The soldiers followed the orders. Meera too came down running followed by Gauri.

Naman falls down on the floor coughing while Nandini puts his head on her lap.

"Bring some water fast!" Manik ordered.

Nandini quickly hugs Naman tightly and cried. "I would never be able to forgive myself if something have happened to you bhai sa.."

Meera then takes the water from the maid and feeds Naman some water while crying. He drinks the water while Meera hugs him tightly and cries.

On the other side, Manik, Dev and Manav stood confused of what is going on. "What is going on here Nandini? And how did you get hurt?" Manik asked looking at her harsh wound.

"Manik.. Bhai sa is innocent.. He didn't raped Meera.. It's Is..." Before she could complete her sentence she faints in Naman's arms.

Manik quickly runs to her. "Nandini! Nandini.. What happened? Nandini.. wake up.."

"Bhai sa carry bhabhi sa to her room.. I will call vaidh ji.. Gauri you to go with bhai sa and bhabhi.." Manav said.

Manik carries Nandini in his arms and rushes for the guest room nearby followed by Gauri and Divya while Manav moves to call Vaidh ji.

Dev here helps Naman to get up and carry him to Nandini's room along with Meera.

Here's another update! Ps: I wrote this in a hurry on getting msgs to update the next chapter soon! So please bear it if it's boring. Sorry for a boring and short update! 🥺

Shocked?

How's the update?

What will be everyone's reaction on knowing that it's not Naman but Ishaan?

Why do you think Ishaan has done this?

Why Naman has lied all the while?

What's going to happen next?

Few words for Ishaan?

Few words for  Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.1K 34
'Ishq Mein Hum dum - #1' She came like a star to my moment of darkness. And I didn't know they called her Naintara. ________________________๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ž___...
42.7K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...
7.2K 389 15
Back in those days, Rajputh's and Chowhan's were in a good terms after so many fights, misconceptions, wars, but one particular incident has change...
2.3K 212 13
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. โœจโฃ๏ธ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ...