Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|twenty three|

5.1K 148 200
By Antis0cialWhore

A/N- Holy shit okay, I kind of blew up on tik tok from the last chapter (that tik tok also got taken down twice so fuck that) I woke up with 8k on this story and as i'm writing this we're about to hit 12- fucking- k which is beyond crazy how fast that shit went up. As always I want to let you guys know that I love EVERY SINGLE one of you and appreciate you reading my story <3 Please vote and comment if you want, love you guys<3.

Follow my tik tok please: malf0ysprincesss

- Olivia -

I haven't seen Draco in three days, I haven't seen anyone in three days in fact. I convinced my parents to let me return early, they tried to send Draco with me but he declined the offer which took some weight off my shoulders. 

The walls of their manor felt suffocating and cold, well the coldness was normal. But once we returned from our bonding trip I couldn't stand in the same room as him for some odd reason. It was like his when I looked at him all that came to mind was that night, our last night. 

It was like I was disgusted with myself that I let it go that far. And so, so soon too, I just saw him running his hands all over her body. And then I go fuck him I was an idiot, but also in a way I didn't regret it. I was everywhere. 

Being the only Slytherin at school felt good, no one bothered me, no one threw snide comments at me, or woke me up at the ass crack of dawn. I needed this, to be alone but in a good way. 

/*

"Hey sleepyhead" I heard a soft voice whisper out, I scrunched my face together thinking I was imagining it. I was alone no one was supposed to be back for another day. 

I bolted up as I felt a hand rub my head, Pansy was laughing his ass off as I was panting on the floor holding my wand pointed at her. "What the fuck Pansy" I screamed throwing my wand at her but her dodged it. 

"holy shit-" she breath out still laughing "You should have seen your face" I huffed getting off the floor and climbing back in bed. She climbed in next to me as her laughing high died down. 'What are you even doing back a day early" I questioned getting comfy and facing her.

She shrugged "I didn't we all arrived back today silly, what Draco do fuck the smart out of you" she joked rolling her eyes, I choked on my breath drawing her attention closely on me. "Holy shit you guys did fuck-" she gasped grabbing my hands "Fucking finally!, how was it, is he really as big as everyone says, why did he say you came back early?-" I cut her off by covering her mouth with wide eyes. 

"Clam the fuck down" she nodded and I slowly took my hand away from her mouth. I took a deep breath looking at her with sad eyes "Yes we did- but-" she looked at me confused "We shouldn't have and it was a huge fucking mistake."

"Why, you have liked him for so long now and now you have him what's the problem" Pansy knew I liked him and that was it, nothing more about it just that it was a simple school crush. She never saw the problem in things when it came to relationships, it was always black and white to her. 

If you like him and he is willing to show you attention, go for it. She has told me multiple times. 

"Because I caught him and Greengrass making out after the ball" I scoffed flopping on my back so my head was at the end of the bed, almost hanging off. "You found him doing what" she yelled jumping off the bed. I ran after her slamming the door closed so she could get out. 

"Olivia you better fucking let me out of this dorm" she huffed rocking back and forth with clenched fist, I put my hands on her shoulders making her stop "Pansy I love you but I can't let you do anything about this" she shook her head ignoring men and tried to push past once more. 

"I mean it Pans," I held a stern voice, she huffed giving in and calming down. "I take it back, what I said about him being loyal. He's a fucking prick and if he pulls anything else i'm not listening to you next time" she sighed making her hair nicer again. 

"And I won't stand in your way" A knock on the door made us head in different directions, me to the bathroom to change into leggings and a sweatshirt. I don't think Dumbledore would like me to show up to dinner in my booty spandex shorts and tang top that showed a very good imprint of my braless boobs. 

"There she is" Theo cheered pulling me into a hug a giggle left my lips at how excited he was, "Ah the next misses Malfoy" Blaise teased. My face became serious and I gave him a death stare "One, no one can replace Narcissa, and two don't ever say that shit again" he nodded as Pansy laughed at his scared expression. 

I never thought of my last name being Malfoy, out of all the things that ran through my brain that was never one. Maybe cause I knew it would never happen, that Astoria would take it, but here I was with Narcissa's ring on my finger. 

Even though he didn't want it to be mine, it was in a was just handed to me. Olivia Malfoy, it could sound better. 

Liv Malfoy, 

Misses Malfoy, 

"Ready for dinner?" I hadn't heard his voice in over a week. His body hung from the door frame as he leaned halfway in the room, Blaise and Theo trailed out fist bumping them as they did. Pansy's face held a look of disgust and hatred, "Stop that" he spat looking at her confused before he walked away too. 

"Lets go" she sneered staring where he once was, I pushed down the feeling in my stomach when I looked at him. It had no business being there yet anytime he is around my body seems to betray me in some way. 

We all walked down the corridor, I silently listened to Blaise and Pansy bicker about the dinner place they were yapping on about and how it needs to get shut down for the reason I missed. A slight tug on my upper arm made me look back, "Yes"

"I need to talk to you" he said softly tilting his head to an empty classroom, my eyes snapped between the group and him as they just kept walking. I didn't know what I wanted to do, if I talked to him I would have given him the satisfaction and given in. But if I didn't it would seem like I didn't care about him or our new relationship. 

My mouth was slightly parted as I scrambled my messy brain on what to do, "I-"

"Liv, hey" our heads snapped over to Cedric who was walking towards us and away from his friends, a smile took over my lips as the Hufflepuff saved me. "Hey Ced" Draco's grip on my arm dropped. 

"We are actually busy right now so could you know leave Hufflepuff" Draco spat stepping closer to me, my body tensed at his move. "Oh sorry-"

"No!" I called out "It's fine, i'll catch up with you later Draco okay?" I rushed off pulling Cedric with me. "Shit slow down" he chuckled as we rounded the corridor corner. 

"thank you merlin I didn't want to talk to him" I huffed, his face looked down at me with concern "has he been bothering you" he sounded serious looking back at where we once stood. "yes-" I caught myself "No, no he hasn't it's just been frustrating with him at the moment."

"So it's true" I looked at him with a confused face, "You are engaged, I over heard my father talking about his father and your name popped up" I looked down at my feet nibbling on my bottom lip, I felt so guilty right now. I always felt so fucking guilty for everything and i'm tired of it. 

"Yeah but-"

"You don't need to explain yourself Liv, I just hope he can make you happy." he smiled and walked off. When I got to the great hall of course they bombarded me with questions of where I was and to my delight Draco answered me with a sour tone. "She was off with her little Puff"

"Dude Diggory isn't little he is a at least two feet taller than you" Theo laughed making Draco send him a scolding look. Dinner was nothing different other than Draco not talking, I saw from the corner of my eyes his eyes search for her but look back down at his plate in disappointment. 

"What the fuck is she doing" Pansy mumbled in my ear, my eyes slowly moved to her as she walked straight towards us. I looked briefly at Draco across the table his eyes were locked looking down, she had some nerve coming over. 

I would have felt bad and all, that she got Draco ripped out of her arms and tossed over to me. The one that broke them up but I was done feeling bad for people and guilty for things that I had no control over. 

"Draco" her voice was raspy, he didn't look at her. We all stared at her in silence, "As- Greengrass get the fuck out of here" he sneered staring up at her with a bored expression. Her mouth parted wanting to say something. 

She didn't move, "I think he want's you to leave so I suggest you leave" I said, her face got looked at me with disgust but it didn't bother me. Right now I just looked at her as some fifth year bothering us, which she was. 

I was tired of this, everything between the three of us. One of us needed to move on and it couldn't be me so it must be her. 

"Was I talking to you" she spat, I scoffed pushing my empty plate forward. "No but-" she cut me off with a sneer "Exactly" her eyes went back to the blonde who just sat there trying to hide his smirk. 

"I'm done with this shit" I yelled making half the table look at me as I slammed my hands on the table jumping up. "If you want to go with her Draco go-" I waved my hand "I don't care anymore, i'm not going to waste my time so go" he held wide eyes that I just snapped at him in the middle of the hall. 

He turned to face her, she softly smiled looking down at him. "Like I said get the fuck out of here" I couldn't help the flutter in my heart at his words, I didn't know if her meant them or not but he said them. And at the moment that was enough. 

"But Dra-"

"Shit Greengrass" he scolded making her jump a bit "You ended things with me, I don't need you to come crawling back it's rather pathetic. Stop being a clingy fucking fifth year and move on" I smirked at her. 

"But what you guys have isn't real its not-" she cried out. 

"Oh but it is and I have this to prove it" I held up my left hand, I know it's just an engagement ring but no arranged marriage would involve his mothers ring. "You see if you can't tell by the size this is Narcissa ring, and not just anyone gets her ring you know" I tilted my head with a sinister but sweet smile. 

I honestly didn't even know why I had her ring.

A gasp left her mouth, "And why don't you just ask him about the little trip we took over break" I felt bad using that one since most of it was shit but I needed to get my point across. 

"Please Draco-" 

"He obviously doesn't want you anymore or else he would have gotten his ass up by now" I mentally said sorry for that one, I knew how words like that could hurt but they still left my lips. I felt his cold hand snake around my hand that was pressed down on the table. 

Her eyes followed his movement "Leave before you get more hurt than you need to be cause she will fucking tear you apart" his voice held a sort of an assurance in it, she turned on her heels and stormed out of the hall.  

Once she left I yanked my hand out of his grip, I didn't do this for him, it was for me. His face dropped a bit by my action. Pansy rubbed my back with a smirk as I sat back down. "Merlin I love when your Slytherin comes slithering out."

A/N- Snapped on a hoe, as she should. 

Okay irrelevant but by the time I was done writing this which for some reason took a fucking hour since I can't focus on one thing but anyways we're at 13k now Ahhh! Thank you so much I love you guys <3

Edit: Also hate to say this but I won't be posting till Monday cause it's my nephews birthday weekend and I will be out the whole time and I won't have anytime to write. Sorry, hope you guys have a great weekend :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
108K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...
22.9K 552 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
4.5K 94 36
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...