๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ท๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›[...

By ThePeterTingle

"๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ข, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก... More

Character Chart
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
093
094
095
096
097
098
Final Chapter

092

508 21 4
By ThePeterTingle

I help Bobby with salting the windows and doors, making sure every crook and cranny is lined with salt. Walking back into the library, I see the Winchesters having a stare down with Meg.

"We salted the door and windows. If there are any demons out there, they ain't getting in." Bobby tells Sam and Dean. I was too busy having a staring contest with a smug Meg to see Dean get up and stand next to me.

"Look at that, Prince Charming and the half demon princess stuck together like glue." Meg teases with a chuckle. I ball my fists up at my sides, trying to get my anger under control.

"Where's our father, Meg?" Dean asks calmly.

"You didn't ask very nice." Meg bats her lashes.

"Where's our father, bitch?"

"Jeez, you kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh, I forgot. You don't." That makes Dean snap.

"Hey, you think this is a freaking game?!" Dean yells, getting close to her face, hands resting on the arm rests. "Where is he?! What did you do to him?!"

"He died screaming. I killed him myself." She tells him slowly, looking smug as ever. Dean surprises me when he suddenly smacks Meg across the face so hard that it echoes throughout the room. She recovers quickly, breathing heavily and smiling.

"That's kind of a turn on—you hitting a girl. No wonder Jennifer is so attached."

"Oh, I swear-" I near her but Dean holds out an arm, stopping me.

"You're no girl." Dean says coldly to her.

"Guys." Bobby calls us over. Dean and I glance at each other, then Meg, then follow Bobby and Sam into the next room.

"You okay?" Sam asks Dean.

"She's lying. He's not dead."

"Dean, you've got to be careful with her. Don't hurt her." Bobby says.

"Why?"

"Because she really is a girl. That's why."

"What are you talking about?" Sam asks. I look at them weirdly.

"Guys, she's possessed. The real Meg is being possessed by a demon. I thought you knew that." I state. We look back over at her.

"Are you trying to tell me there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there?" Dean asks me and Bobby. We give him a 'duh' look and he glances back at her again. "That's actually good news."

"How?" I look at him quizzically.

"Maybe the real Meg knows where our dad is. If we can't get the demon to talk, then we get rid of it."

"You mean an exorcism?" I ask with a hopeful expression. Dean nods.

"I think there's one in dad's journal." Sam starts to move for the journal but I stop him.

"No need." I turn around to Meg and slowly walk over to her, the guys following. I smirk, folding my hands together and cracking them, then do the same with my neck.

"You gonna torture me now? Hell knows you've got the experience." Meg says slyly.

"Yeah, well, if you've heard what I thought you've heard, I'd wipe that smug smile off your face." I smile, cocking my head to the side. She analyzes my face, trying to catch my bluff, but there isn't one. Slowly, her smile falters.

"You wouldn't hurt your big sister, now would you? Father won't be very happy."

"We are not sisters." I sneer. I look over at Dean and he nods for me to do it. My smirk grows. "Regna terrae, cantáte deo, psállite dómino..."

"An exorcism? Are you serious?" Meg asks me, but I ignore her. Stuffing my hands in my back pockets, I take long, slow steps around her—almost in a taunting manner—and continue.

"Tribuite virtutem deo." I pause my words and steps, right behind her now, when she groans. Dean looks at me and I smile, winking at him.

"I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna rip the bones from your body." Meg threatens slowly and it makes me laugh because it wasn't the first time I heard that one before.

"No, you're gonna burn in hell...unless you tell us where our dad is." Dean says with a hard expression. Meg doesn't say anything and I can tell it pisses him off but he controls himself. "Well, at least you'll get a nice tan." Dean's eyes flicker up to me, silently telling me to continue.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satantica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica." Meg cuts me off with a yell, eyes squeezing shut. I stop walking again, standing next to Dean now. "You ready to talk now?" I ask sweetly. She gives me the darkest glare before snapping her steely gaze to Dean.

"He...begged for his life with tears in his eyes. He begged to see his sons one last time. That's when I slit his throat." She says darkly through heavy breaths. Dean and I share a look with one another, then I look back at Sam where he leans on the door frame, looking right back at me with a troubled expression.

"For your sake, I hope you're lying." I look back in front of me and see Dean in Meg's face once again. "'Cause if it's true, I swear to god! I will match into hell myself, and I will slaughter each and every one of you evil sons a bitches, so help me god."

Well, damn.

I continue with the exorcism, watching her squirm and twitch in discomfort. My gaze moves to one of Bobby's open books as it starts to flip on its own but I don't stop. I let each word roll off my tongue perfectly, not messing up once.

"Aah!" She shouts, shaking now. I pause to look at her with a pointed brow, waiting for her to talk.

"Where is he?" Dean asks her, starting to slowly circle around her.

"You just won't take 'dead' for an answer, will you?"

"Where is he?!" Dean asks more angrily.

"Dead!"

"No, he's not! He's not dead! He can't be!" Dean screams in her face, fully losing his cap.

"Dean-"

"Keep going." Dean says without even looking at me. I sigh defeatedly.

"Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, domine. Ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."

"AAAAH!" She screams in pain, chair moving around as she tries holding on to her meatsuit. I continue, speaking louder over her cries.

"Ut inimicos sanctae ecclesiae humiliare digneris te rogamus audi-"

"He will be!" Meg yells.

"Wait!" Dean motions for me to stop and I do immediately. "What?!" Dean exclaims.

"He's not dead, but he will be after what we do to him." She pants.

"How do we know you're not lying outta your ass?" I ask skeptically, eyes narrowed into slits.

"You don't."

"Jennifer!"

"A building!" Meg exclaims before I can even open my mouth. "Okay? A building in Jefferson City."

"Missouri? Where, where? An address." Dean presses in a rush.

"I don't know."

"And the big guy? Where's he?" I ask, stepping closer dangerously slow.

"I. don't. know. I swear. That's everything. That's all I know." She whispers, breathing heavily. Dean leans away from her with a curled lip.

"Finish it." Dean orders. Meg panics.

"What? I told you the truth."

"I don't care." He says emotionlessly, circling her again.

"You son of a bitch. You promised."

"I lied!" Dean shouts, suddenly in her face. They both stare each other down for a tense moment. "Jennifer?" Dean calls without looking away from her.

"Dominiocs sanctae-" Sam pulls me back by my arm. "Sam, what are you-" he cuts me off.

"Dean." Sam calls, waving him over. Slowly, Dean backs away from Meg and walks up to us. "We can still use her, find out where the demon is." Sam tells us.

"Are you serious?" I scoff.

"She doesn't know." Dean says.

"She lied."

"Who cares, we'll find it another way. As long as that demon goes right back where it belongs." My upper lip twitches up in disgust as I glance at her.

"Sam, there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there. We've got to help her." Dean sides with me.

"You're gonna kill her." Bobby cuts in, stopping beside me.

"What?"

"You said she fell from a building." We look over at a twitching Meg. "That girl's body is broken." I look back over to him, unbothered. "The only thing keeping her alive is that demon inside. You exorcise it, the girl is gonna die."

"Listen to me, both of you, we are not gonna leave her like that." Dean stresses.

"She is a human being"

"And we're gonna put her out of her misery." Dean flickers his eyes to mine.

"Finish it." Dean orders. I sigh loudly, throwing my head back.

"Finally." I mutter, spinning around. "Dominicos sanctae ecclesiae. Te rogamus audi nos." I continue reciting the exorcism, watching her head spin. Her black eyes are forced to show and she pulls at her restraints desperately to get free, all while yelling in pain over my words.

As soon as I finish the exorcism, Meg screams, throwing her head back with a wide open mouth as black smoke is expelled out of it. I crane my neck up to the ceiling as the smoke gathers there and smirk.

"See you in hell, bitch." And then the black smoke vanishes. Looking back down to the real Meg Masters, I walk near and observe her for any signs of life. My eyes widen and I freeze when I see her lift her head up a bit as she groans softly—blood dripping out of her mouth. "She's alive." I gasp.

"Call 911. Get some water and blankets." Dean orders. Bobby and I rush out of the room to grab the things he asked for. I dig into Bobby's messy cabinets and grab the first clean cup I see, then turn on the tap and fill it up. I hear Bobby enter the kitchen behind me and look over my shoulder at him.

"You called them?" I ask. He nods.

"They should be here within ten minutes."

"Good." I start to leave the room but Bobby grabs my arm, stopping me.

"What was that demon going on about in there, J?" Bobby asks me worriedly.

"Bobby." I groan lightly. "This isn't exactly the right time to talk about this-"

"Jennifer." He says in a fatherly tone. I sigh weirly.

"It's complicated, B. I'm still trying to figure it out myself. That's why I'm with the boys—partially anyway. Trust me, I'll let you know as soon as I know myself." Bobby squints his eyes at me and sticks his pinky out.

"You promise me, Little J?" I smile at him and link my pinky with his.

"Of course, Big B."

"I ain't big." Bobby defends.

"Oh, come on." I laugh, shaking my head as I walk back into the library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.1K 60
Book two in that back to you series. Read book one, "Back to believing", if you don't none of this is going to make sense. After everything that happ...
350K 8.7K 76
My name's Melissa Stern...I'm really screwed up, dark and twisted...it's hard for me to cope...to understand me...to love him...well it's hard NOT to...
68.1K 2.1K 98
Never did you think you would have children of your own, especially with the love of your life. Now that you finally do, you have to realize that the...