Trial and Error | Danganronpa...

By -yoonbae

"Watch out--" I only had about three seconds to react before my body was harshly thrown to the side. I rolled... More

⚠️START⚠️
──── 𝙊𝙉𝙀
──── 𝙏𝙒𝙊
──── 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
──── 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
──── 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
──── 𝙎𝙄𝙓
──── 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
──── 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
──── 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
──── 𝙏𝙀𝙉
──── 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
──── 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
Not and update, but genshin!
──── 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
──── 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
──── 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
──── 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
──── 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
──── 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!////Life update + Apology memes
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔
────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
────𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥- 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵

────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

5.6K 240 319
By -yoonbae

"Don't go around doing
whatever you feel like. It
causes problems. And not just
for me. For everyone."

"Take this.... Remember me.." He mumbled, giving me a quick hug before he took off his chain and placed it in my palm. He closed my fist around the chain before I felt a cold chain touch my skin. Leon was violently ripped back from me and I almost toppled over myself.

Still, I sit here in my room hours later without a wink of sleep. I rubbed the gold chain in my hands. Leon dropped it off in my hands before he was sentenced to his death. I haven't been able to do anything other than sit here and allow the cold metal to run its way through my fingers....

Just like normal, Chihiro greeted me outside my door. His happy smile makes everything so much better.. I allowed myself to be dragged out of my depression hole.

Everyone met up in the dining hall, just like always. And I expected it to start like any other day. That's what I expected, but still two people were missing.

"Today's count kinda sucks, huh? Toko and Byakuya still refuse to show up..." Hiro groaned.

Hifumi sighed, "And I haven't seen Miss Asahina anywhere."

"She said her stomach was hurting, so she's taking it easy in her room for today." Sakura immediately answered the two males, Celestia snickered.

"That is rather unusual for her. Normally she is so full of energy."

"Which is exactly what makes me worry..."

"So it's just the ten of us, then?" Kiyoko tucks a strand of hair behind her head, finally sitting.
Hiro banged on the table, "It's times like this where the committee chairman needs to get things going with a BANG!"

"So, I mean...what's gonna happen now? We haven't found any way out, and we have no idea if help's ever gonna come." Taka thought out loud.

"Ngh! Now I'm all depressed just thinking about it..." Hifumi sighed.

"We simply have to make the best of things--do our best to get along and live here together in peace. Forget about the outside world, and accept this new life. That is the only hope we have now."

"What...?" Makoto dryly chuckled at celestias words, "To live here forever...?"

"Here we have every convenience. We have food, clothes, our every need is seen too. Why are you dissatisfied? In fact, let me ask you this? What is it about the outside world that you long for? Competition, discrimination, victimization and violence... As society grows, so does its perversion. In which case, is our current situation not--"

"Demon Angel☆Pretty Pudgy Princess..." Hifumi cut off the goth.

"What..?"

"Meggy, the drill shop owner, the bunny-eared Amazon, Catgirl Dogboy, Robo Justice and the Galactic King... And...! And--!" He turned to me with tears in his eyes. "Y/N! What I mean is, there's no 2D here!?"

'....I beg to differ—"

"That's fine, you can draw us some right?"

"R-Right!"

"The mastermind puts such base desire to their advantage, bending you to their will..." Celestia snapped our attention back onto her.

"As the oldest one here, I'm officially stepping up to take the lead! So! We're all gonna work together and spend the rest of the day searching the school!" Hero slapped his forearm and stood up. His chair scraping against the tiles, "With the help of Taka, he allowed me to be in charge today."

"Searching...?"

"Allowed?"

"Well, I mean...since the class trial is over and all..."

"..there should be new places for us to investigate." Chihiro immediately looked over at me and I knew I was about to be dragged around by the small male once again.

"Yeah, that's the ticket! Maybe we'll find some kind of clue this time!"

"Then once we're done eating, let's split up and begin looking around. So you have a problem with that, Celeste?"

Celestia turned away from Sakura's questioning. "Hmm... There may well be a discovery waiting for us which may further enrich our life here."

She confused me so much, she should be trying to put her plan into motion soon.... now I need to watch both her and everyone else...

Nothing's changed on this floor. The only difference is the gate blocking the stairs leading up to the 3rd floor is gone. I guess that's where they want us to head next....

Chihiro softly Interwinded our hands as Sakura dragged out Aoi for the ride.

"The windows up here are also barred with metal plates. Not surprising, I suppose." Sakura noted while we walked into a classroom.

"So escape still looks impossible..." Aoi grumbled. She tried pulling on one of the ones built here.

"It's no use, I've tried it before many times..."

"What if we find a loose one?" Aoi joked but silently let her hands fall to the ground.

"I've used the same strength I use when i stand-up fighting, grappling and a strong ground game..."

"Are you talking about Aikido?" I asked her.

"Correct." She gave me a grin, "Aikido focuses mostly on joint locks and throws. I've studied it, of course, but... ...my technique involves everything - stand-up, grappling, and a strong ground game."

"You're basically a mixed martial arts fighter, right?" Makoto leaned onto one of the classroom tables.

"That's right. It's the most effective real-world fighting style, which is why I chose it. I don't want to just be the best in competitions. I want to be the strongest human on Earth." She tried twisting one of the bolts on the windows before giving up again.

"But you're crazy strong now!" Aoi grinned.

"Exactly." Makoto spoke up again, "I wouldn't bet against you, that's for sure. But aren't you already the best?"

She shook her head, "No, not yet. There's still someone I have to surpass..."

"Really...?" I asked.

"Until I can beat him, I'll never become the strongest..."

"You mean there's someone out there stronger than you? ..." Aoi almost fainted.

"Maybe I'll tell you about it another time, if the opportunity presents itself." Sakura didn't make a sound as she left. Both Makoto and Aoi were left flabbergasted learning the new information about our friend.

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

Are you guys confused on the arrows....? They dont point to any of the new feelings, they just show if your interaction with them was positive or negative?

Exactly like this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 193 35
~CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM CHAPTERS 1-5~ ~also get ready for quite a lot of angst <3~ ~~ "Hey, I just noticed, your ahoges kinda look like bunny ears...
4.5K 110 22
"So...let me get this straight. You want US to kill each other, so we can escape?" I asked as the bear nodded and laughed. "Yep! The last person stan...
39.5K 952 60
A young girl enters Hope's Peak academy filled with hope. Little did she know she would learn a shocking truth which might just push her to the edge...
1.2K 64 16
this story took a bit over a year to create, and I am proud. I did write this when I was a bit obsessed with the ChiMondo ship. but it didnt last lon...