Choose me (Fairytail StingLu)

By jopotato

A StingLu Fanfic with some Nalu at first and a little RoLu! "How cocky, i hate people like you." "I want to... More

1 -New Student-
2 -Promise-
3 -Invitation-
4 -Aquarium , confessions-
5 -Answer-
6 -True feelings-
7 -Hurt-
8 -Fake smiles-
10 -Sleepover Day 1-
11 -Sleepover Day 2-
12 -Sleepover Last Day-
13 -The world is such a small place-
14 -Don't tell me-
15 -Happiness-
16-Wavering Feelings-
17 -Reward-
18 -Puppy eyes-
19 -Kisses-
20 -Actually-
21 -Sick-
22 ( END ) -Promise-

9 -New friends-

7.2K 253 42
By jopotato

Yes this is where they ( Mira , GaLe , Gruvia , Wendy , Erza ) comes in . I'm so afraid i'll forget one of them while writing . It happens you know . It happens !

~~~

-Lucy's P.O.V-
Its been 2 days since Sting left . Without his voice that keeps calling my name or ' blondie ' , i felt empty . But i won't forget what he did . I never will . My tears already dried since i have no one to talk to . Natsu talks to me sometimes but he's mostly with Lisanna . I eat by myself . What a life . I was walking to the library and bumped into somethin-Someone to be exact . And i fell to the ground .

" So-Sorry . " I apologized .

" Its fine ! Are you okay ? I'm sorry too . " The cute voice said .

I looked up to see a girl with tied up fringe and long white hair smiling and me , offering her hand to help me get up .

I got up with her help and brushed some dirt off my skirt .

" Thanks . " I smiled back to her .

" Whats your name and which class are you from ? " She asked .

" I'm Lucy Heartfilia , from class 1B . And you are ? "

" I'm Mirajane Strauss from class 2A . " S-Senpai ?!

" Nice meeting you , Mirajane-senpai . " I greeted with honorifics .

" Hahaha , its fine . Just call me Mira ! " She's really kind .

" Okay , how about Mira-senpai ? "

" Yeah , sounds nice to me . " We giggled . My first senior friend !

Mirajane Strauss ... Strauss ... ? Lisanna Strauss ! Are they sisters or something ?

" Mira-senpai  , do you know someone named Lisanna Strauss ? "

" Yes of course , she's my sister ! "

" Figured . "

" Where are you going ? " She asked innocently . She looks like an angel from above . I'm so glad to have her as a friend !

" The cafeteria . "

" I see , me too ! Lets go together ! "

" Okay ! " While we were walking towards the cafeteria , a person called out .

" Mira-senpai ! " Mira-senpai and I turned back to see who was calling and I saw a blue haired girl with headband . She was really cute too . She was accompanied by a guy with piercings and black hair . Does the school allow piercings ? I didnt knew .

And she was running towards Mira-senpai with another blue haired- darker blue haired girl whose hair is tied into two pony tails by the side .
"  Ara ara , Levy , Gajeel , Wendy . "

" Mira-senpai , lets go and eat ! " The first girl asked .

" Yeah , lets go and eat ! " The second girl repeated .

" Tch " The scary-looking guy tched and looked at me . I flinched and looked away .

" Who's that blonde head over there ? "

" How rude ! " I shouted .

" Well it is true that you are blonde . "

I opened my mouth and tried to protest but theres nothing for me to fight back . I am blonde , ugh .

" Levy , Gajeel and Wendy . She is Lucy from class 1B . A kouhai . " I've decided to introduce myself .

" I'm Lucy Heartfilia , nice to meet you . I met Mira-senpai just now and we are on our way to the cafeteria . "

" I'm Levy McGarden from class 1A . Nice to meet you ! Lets be friends ! "

" Sure ! "

" I-I'm Wendy Marvell from class 1A too .. Nice to meet you , c-can we be friends too ? " Aww  , she's so cute !

" Yes sure ! " I reached out my hand to hers and she gladly shook it .

" I'm Gajeel Redfox . "

I nodded my head and smiled to them .

Then the five of us went to the cafeteria .

When we sat down on our seats with food , another group of people came to find Mira-senpai too . Is she popular or something ?

" Erza , Gray , Juvia . This is Lucy , from class 1B . My new friend . " She smiled at them .

" Juvia is pleased to meet you . Juvia is Juvia Lockser ( A/N : It sounds weird xD ) . " So this girl speaks in third person ... Rare .

" I'm Gray Fullbuster , from class 1A "

" Juvia is in the same class as Gray-sama ! " She hooked on the guy's hand . I sweatdropped , Gray-sama ...?

" I'm Erza Scarlet . Nice meeting you . I'm from class 2A . " This red haired girl looks really pretty and cool !

" Nice meeting you guys , i'm Lucy Heartfilia and i hope we get along ! " I gave them a smile . Thanks to Mira-senpai , i've made so many friends . Wait , we are friends right ... ?

While all of us were eating , i asked  , " I'm embarrassed to ask this but ... Am I your friend now ? " I asked all of them .

" Of course ! ( Mira ) // Yes . ( Erza ) // Haha , you're funny ! Of course we are ! ( Levy )// Hehe , yes . ( Wendy ) Lucy is Juvia's friend ! ( A/N : Well you know who . ) "

The guys just nodded their heads and smiled .

" I'm glad ! " I smiled back to them .

We talked throughout the lunch time and i know them a little more now .

◆◆◆
Mirajane - She ' Ships ' people together and now she's currently ongoing a plan to make Gajeel and Levy together . As well as Gray and Juvia together . They call her the ' Devil matchmaker '
Levy - A bookworm like me and likes reading shoujo manga too . We fangirled together just now and luckily she wasn't in love with my baes . Or else i'll kil- *Cough cough* Its nothing . Its obvious that she likes Gajeel but he's too dense to realize it .
Wendy - A shy and cute girl . She has a knowledge on Medical stuff . She said she'll take care of us if any one of us gets hurt or injured . How kind !
Erza - Has a commander attitude to boys but will be kind to girls . ( Like Misaki in Kaichou wa maid sama . Usui Juvia - Talks in third person and is madly in love with Gray . A stalker ... And that information is from Gray . She loves swimming and bathing . Just anything thats related to water .
Gajeel - Likes to sing . But his voice is ... Terrible . I sweatdropped and almost fainted when he sang abit just now . She calls Levy ' Shrimp ' and he likes her too . Levy is also too dense to know it . Ugh , just get together already !
Gray - Likes shaved ice , ice cream . Anything that is related to ice . I can see that he likes Juvia but he denies it . Juvia is water and he is ice . Perfect isn't it ? 

◆◆◆

Anyways , i've met these 7 friends and we get along well . I'm really happy to have met them, they make me forget about the sad things . We agreed to have lunch everyday at the rooftop so we'll start bringing breads or bentos tomorrow . Its going to be so fun ! If it rains , we'll eat in the cafeteria . I'm so glad i met Mira-senpai just now , she helped me made these good friends !

~~~
Sorry for the boring chapter ... I'm hungry . I'm dying . I need FOOD .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.7K 63
Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he'll have it. He has the looks, the wealt...
306K 8.5K 37
An overwhelmed Natsu Dragneel bursts out hurtful words about Lucy, who overheard this and feels heartbroken. She runs away and stumbles upon Sting Eu...
9.3K 262 21
is sting x lucy friend or girlfriend? or is natsu x lucy Lucielle (Lucy is a nickname) is a saber after her celestial dragon left her. she is great...
370K 8.9K 37
While they were on a mission, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lisanna returned from Edolas. Everyone started focusing their attention on thei...