Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

2. University

31.4K 194 168
By swaylastories100

You wake up to Josh opening your curtains and smiling.

J: 'Wow your lucky waking up to my beautiful mug this morning!'

You pull the duvet over your head.

Y: 'I'll send you back to Canada in a minute'

J: 'Come onnnn its half 7'

My alarm goes off.

Y: 'That's what I should be waking up to, not you yanking my curtains open'

Josh laughs and leaves. I look down at my underwear and go over to the floor to ceiling glass panel windows. The sky looks absolutely beautiful (it's the photo) and I smile at the sea. Josh opens the door again and I remember your wearing lace panties. I turn around and hes looking at me.

Y: 'What now?'

J: 'Oh, uh nothing, dont matter'

He leaves and I go into the bathroom. I do my skincare and brush my teeth and go into the wardrobe. I look through clothes and end up deciding one blue short sleeve crop top and a white skirt. I then decide on a white lace bralett with matching panties. I go back to the bathroom and put my hair in 2 French plaits, stopping at my neck and curl the rest.

I grab a little white backpack and put my stuff in. I grab my white air forces and grab my phone and keys. I go down to the kitchen and Josh is cooking something.

J: 'Here just finished making yours, toppings are on the table,'

Y: 'Ok thanks!'

J: 'I do need a favour though,'

I smile and add some berries on top of the honey.

J: 'Can you drive me to where my car is being delivered? I'll get you dunkin or starbucks or whatever you like to drink'

Y: 'Yeah sure, and definitely Starbucks, I think Dunkins overrated,'

J: 'Ok, Dunkins is not overrated at all,'

I giggle and quickly eat my pancakes. Josh grabs his kit and I lock up the apartment. I go down to my Range Rover and throw my stuff in the back. Josh gives me the address and I put it in the sat nav.

J: 'Nice car, lowkey comfy,'

Y: 'So what car do you have?'

J: 'Red Ferrari,'

My jaw drops and I look at him.

Y: 'No way, puts my baby to shame lmao'

He laughs and I pull up at the dock yard. He goes into an office and signs something. I watch him show proof of identity and he goes over to a red Ferrari. He smirks at me and starts it.

I drive behind him to Starbucks and park a few spaces from each other. I go over to him and he smiles.

Y: 'Nice, definitely the type of rich, popular guy'

He laughs and we go inside.

J: 'What do you want'

Y: 'Iced strawberry latte with extra cream and strawberry sauce please (I absolutely hate starbucks cause I hate any hot drink so I just made that up lmao).

J: 'Large one of what she said cause I'm not gonna repeat that and I'll have a hazelnut iced coffee with whipped cream and chocolate sauce please (again I made that up).

Josh pays and we get handed our drinks.

Y: 'Thanks for this,'

J: 'Thnaks for dropping me off to get my car,'

I smile and go back to our cars and drive to Hallsway. I park again and Josh's car gets alot of attention. The girls are all whispering about him and I roll your eyes.

I get my bag from the back and lock my car. I go into school and find my locker. I check my timetable and grab a blue ocean notebook, a mini pencil case and a study book for your first lecture.

I make a password combination and put my phone, apartment keys and car keys in your skirt pocket. I quickly put on some lipgloss and lock the locker. I find my way to the english lecture hall and wait outside on my phone.

When the bell goes, the door opens and a female professor comes out. She smiles at us all and let's us in. I look at the lecture hall and smile. I take a seat at the front and set up my stuff. While I'm writing the date in your notepad, a girl sits next to me. I smile at her and she smiles back.

M: 'Hi I'm Mia Henderson'

You smile.

Y: 'I'm Blair Davenports'

M: 'So where you from?'

Y: 'New York City originally but I moved to Las Vegas when I was 10,'

M: 'Thought you had a NYC accent, I'm from Jersey,'

We shake hands.

M: 'So what are you majoring in?'

Y: 'English Literature, you?'

M: 'Same! Isnt eveyone doing that here?'

Y: 'Half are studying Literature, half are studying language.'

M: 'Ooohhhhh ok,'

We both giggle and then everyone goes silent. We both look at the professor and shes smiling. (MG: Miss Greetson)

MG: 'Morning you lot, I'm Miss Greetson, your English Lecturer. You'll see see me twice a week for lectures and I'll be the one setting homework. Eveyone write somewhere that your first homework assignment is a a 150 word essay on yourself. Due for next lesson which is in 2 days. Just to let you know k dont expect any misbehaviour, or I'll just send you out cause we are here to learn, not muck about. If you dont do the homework on time, then I give an extra 24 hours to complete. If not done by then, it will be a detention after school in here to finish, and you wont be leaving till you do, is that clear?'

We all nod. I quickly write down the homework and due date. The rest of the lesson Miss talks the whole time as we all write notes. The bell goes and we all leave.

M: 'Omg I hate her! Setting us homework in the first lesson of the first day?!'

Y: 'I dont mind it to be honest, what do we have next?'

M: 'Food Nutrition, let's go to our lockers quickly'

I nod and go back to my locker. I switch my textbook for my food Nutrition diary study book and go to my next class. We are aloud to leave campus anytime at break and lunch and the gates are always open.

At lunch, I go with Mia to find some lunch.

M: 'Ok so we have next lesson as a free period to study or whatever so lets go somewhere nice'

I nod.

M: 'So are your parents paying for you to go here?'

Y: 'My parents died when I was 10'

Mias jaw drops and looks horrified.

M: 'Shit I'm so sorry! Is that why you lived to Vegas?'

You nod.

Y: 'Yeah, I got fostered cause all my family live all around the world, I got a scholarship actually'

M: 'Lucky, I tried to get a scholarship but I got turned down'

We go into a sandwich shop and I get a half a foot baguette with lettuce, tomato, chicken and mayonnaise. We then sit down at a table and eat while talking.

M: 'So are you in a dorm?'

Y: 'No, I got an apartment with a roommate'

M: 'Nice, who's your roommate?'

Y: 'Josh Richard's,'

Her jaw drops and she almost chokes on her sandwich.

M: 'You are joking'

You shake your head.

M: 'Girl I would kill to share an apartment with him!'

You laugh.

Y: 'He pisses me off alot lmao,'

M: 'Still, I share with this girl called Hazel Matthews, I dont like her,'

Y: 'Why?'

M: 'She goes out to party every night and comes back drunk as shit!'

I giggle. We go back to uni for our last lesson. Once it's done, I go back to my locker.

Y: 'So do you have a car?'

M: 'Yeah, it's an Kia Sportage'

Y: 'Dam nice! I got a black Range Rover,'

M: 'Mines white lmao, I'll see you tomorrow'

I nod and put my stuff in my minibag and go. I go out to the car and drive back to the apartment. I get in the door and put my stuff down on my desk. My phone goes off but before I answer it, I change into something more comfy to do my homework in.

I get into grey sweatpants, a white spagetti strap crop top and a grey zip up jacket that I lay off one shoulder. I untie my French plaits and put it in a ponytail. I open my macbook to start working when I get a message from an unknown number. I open it and my heart skips a beat.

Your parents arent dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 715 36
~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Everything. "Ash." I gasp. He picks me up a...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...