TAMING My wifey ; Gulf (compl...

By Howanjaani

What happened when Mew get married with Gulf ? Gulf isthe only heir of his father so his father spoiled him s... More

1: My Spoiled Son!!!
2: An Idea
3 : What!?
4 : First Meeting
5 : The First Time
6 : The Wedding Gift
7 : I Will Make Sure Of...
8: My Good Boy
9: My House
10 : Let's Celebrate!!
11: Dad
12 : I AM Here
13 : Good Time Together
14 : Mild
16 : Love U Too,.... Hubby
17 : My Hubby
18 : My Feeling
19 : The Family
20 : He Is.. Not Was
21 : Shame On U
22: Phycho
23 : Not Yours
24 : Baby!!
25 : Lovely
26 : I Want This
27 : Forever!?... Forever
28 : What A Morning!!
29 : Possisseve Hubby..
30 : What The.....
31 : A baby In A Baby
32: Moody
33: Uncle Mild
34 : Preggy Wifey
35 : My Baby
36 : Alex.. The Lil Copy
37 : I Like It.....
32 : Daddy.....

15 : Cute.... Just Cute

2.6K 154 15
By Howanjaani

Gulf is the BATHROOM locking  him self. He is embarrassed. How could that happen?!

Gulf's pov

"Are U idiot?! How could u let him do that!?

How am gonna make him forget what happened?!

I won't let him see my face!!!
Yes!! That's good!!! He won't see me till he forget what happened....... A month?!

That's so short!!!

3 month?!..

À fucking year is the best!!!

... Oh!!! My god... Please, make mew lose his momery!!

What I am doing here?! " gulf is so worrying about what he did.

He just can't take the flash out of his mind!!!

Mew's pov

That's is so good.... Gulf is so cute indeed.... He looked like a shy kid..

Mew is smiling widley. He loved that hot moment between them... It is another thing seeing the wild gulf turning into a cute shy kitten.

He now knows that he has to take things slow with Gulf if he wants this marriage go on but a lil naughtiness won't harm.

Mew saw the clock.

"Oh!! Guld has an online class...... And of course he won't care......he can't skip it...... I told him that....." Mew stood going to their room to remind gulf of his class.

Mew knocked the door but he got no response!!!

Gulf is inside the blanket hiding. He is feeling like he is gonna explode due to his shyness!!

He heard someone knocking but he won't respond.

The knocking kept going and it bothers him so he shout "WHO is there!!!!"

Mew chuckle lightly. He knows that gulf mind is not working well now.

"Gulfy,.. Who else would be here?!.... Just u and me living in this mansion."mew's tone has that kind of Teasing.

When gulf heard him laughing, he got provoked forgetting his shyness!! The guts of this guy?!!!!!!

He ran and open the door roughly. He looked at the smiling man in front of him!

"How dare u laugh?! Ha?!...... U did what u did and now.... Have the guts to laugh!!????........ U shameless guy!!!!!" gulf is shouting with a red face.

Mew just kept staring at his face without saying anything. He is enjoying this Tom and Jerry conversation.

Gulf kept saring at him angrily but he looks just an angry cute bird. Nothing more!!!

"Tell me gulf..... Are u feeling better?!If not, I can help.. U know " that's all what mew responded by. He is so calm and gentle yet Teasing the burning bean in front of him.

Gulf looked at him silent for a moment. The flash back of his most embarrassing moment came to his mind.

Flash back

They finished their lunch. Gulf took the dishes and mew cleaned the table. Gulf doesn't find anything to do... So he went back to their room with his phone.

Mew on the other hand took something from the kitchen and went after gulf.

When gulf sat on the bed he hissed. His butt is still paining. He can't sit properly.

"That guy!! Has he to be this harsh?! My baby butt?! Poor u!!" said gulf rubbing his butt.

He saw mew entering the room looking at him.
He sat properly asking mew "Mew?! U don't have work?!"

Mew didn't respond to his question. He sat next to gulf showing the ointment on his hand to gulf.

"what is this?!........... Are U serious?! NO WAY MEW!!!!!!!!" Shouted gulf standing. He will never ever let mew do that to him.

"come on gulf.... Dont be childish.... That's better for u" Mew is still trying to be calm.

He don't like when someone raise his voice but he is trying to be patient. He knows gulf will refuse and will tire him.

"No!!....... I said No....... Can't u hear it?!" gulf replied stubbornly. He made his way to go down but mew stopped him holding his wrist.

"Gulf!! Listent to me... It is for your skin not me.... Don't make me carry u and put the ointment by force.... I am trying to be gentle...." said mew gritting his teeth.

Gulf narrowed his eyes and pulled his hands harshly.

"don't u dare to lay your hand on me, Mew!!!"

Mew is done with this bullshit!!
He carried gulf on his shoulder and went to bed.

Gulf struggling to be free but mew slapped his ass making him wince in pain again.

"see?! U can't even bare a lil slap on your butt...... How can u sit now?! U have to sit more than 2 hours for your online class..... Let me help u with that.

Don't be a kid....."

"I won't attened the class.... So please.... Let me down"

Mew threw him on the bed looking at gulf with a shocked face

"what do u meant u won't attened?! U will fail....Me, My own friend My own husband ,Me... Mew suppasit, will fail in his exam?!....

That's IMPOSSIBLE

Forget to skip any class..u r gonna do your best........ In your dreams gulfy" said mew approching gulf who go back to the board of the bed.

"Okay... Okay...... I will attened.... But please.... Dont do this..... It is really embarrassing" gulf is about to cry but mew chuckles making him angry.

He narrowed his eyes with anger shouting
"are u having fun or what?! What are u laughing at?!" gulf sat on his knees facing the leaning mew.

Mew smile became wild and looked at him warmly.
"U r so cute to my lil heart here" said mew pointing to his heart.

Gulf of course shut up and became shy... It is new to hear someone praise him

"How can he affect me so much by just 2 words?! Damn me!!!!!"

Mew took the chance. He flibbed gulf and sat on his thighs.

"Meeeeewwwwww!!!!!!....... Noooooo!!!!!! Please..... I will do that my self... Please....."

"shshsh...... Gulfy..... I am your friend now and husband.... I won't do anything that harm u.... It is really will help u"

Gulf knows that mew is right but he is embarrassed. He can pair the pain.

He knows that if he kept struggling, Mew will lose it again... So he kept still but stiffing his body.

"Mew... Please...." gulf tried his luck for the last time but he just got ignored by mew who started to take his pants down.

When gulf felt the air on his skin, he grabbed the pillow and buried his face on it. He felt the heat on his face.
.
.
.
.
.

Mew took Gulf's pants down. He saw gulf skin is really red. He saw gulf hurrying his face on the pillow. He chuckled slightly.

"He is really cute"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mew put some of the ointment on his palm then he rubbed his hands together.

Then he supplies some on Gulf's ass making gulf stiff more. Mew starts to move his hands on a gentle move.

After 2 minutes, He felt Gulf's body become more comfortable.

Gulf really feels good. The pain slowly goes down. He is now so relaxed. He forgot about his shyness and let mew do what he wants.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mew kept moving his hands. He starts to feel something else. Gulf's ass is a turning on- view.
.
.
.
.

He wants to squeeze those cheeks. He want to kiss those fluffy lil ballons. How thrilling are those.

NO NOT ANYMORE

.
.
.
.
.

Mew can't resist the lust on his body. He leaned towards gulf and kissed his red skin making gulf gasp in shock.

.

Mew is kissing gulf in a very sensitive part of his body. Mew is giving out his kisses with a hot breath can be felt by gulf.

Mew started to lick the redden area more and more. It is so soft like a baby skin. So good to his lips.

Gulf is in a whole new world. He felt mew licking him. That's really so gooooood. Mew is really a good massager and of course a great kisser.

Gulf is feeling that he is getting hard down there. Mew is pressing his body into the mattress.

He unconsciously left a soft moan
"M~mewwww..... Please.... M~more...."
Mew with those word lost his control and flibbed gulf facing him.

He hovered gulf kissing his lips hungry. He grabbed Gulf's neck closer.

Gulf starts kissing mew back. He can't resist this all kind of heat. It is the first time to feel the argue to kiss someone this baldy..
.
.
.
.
.

Mew's hands found their way to hulf's shirt. He took it it off touching Gulf's bare chest.

.
.
.
.
Now, guld is totally nake in the upper body with a pulled - down pants.

It is really a tempting sexy view.
Mew took his shirt of with fulf's pants. He took Gulf's hand on his chest.

Gulf is looking at mew's body. It so well built. Gulf let his hands explore those abs. Wow!!! So sexy!!! Gulf's thoughts are getting wild.

He approaching this body kissing mew's torso slowly.

Mew's hands on his hair pulling him closer like inviting him for more and more.

Mew left his head kissing him with entering his Tongue in his mouth.

Mew's finger travels down through his back to his ass ckeeks.

Mew started to squeeze the ballons roughly making gulf push his body to his hands more and more.

Gulf is loving the attention that is given to his special parts of his body.

He didn't know that his ass is so sensitive before. He wants mew's touch in it more.

"U like that..... Right baby?!"

"Yeees mew..... Yes....." said gulf panting from the long French kiss they are sharing. He is not aware of his words. He just want this and that's it!!!!!!

Mew looked at his eyes slipping his hands to Gulf's hole. Mew knows that gulf will feel lil pain.

Gulf eyes went wide in shock. His body starts to stiff again. He felt uncomfortable.

He looked at mew with a worried face  stuttering " N~Noo... P~please mew.... D~Don't...." gulf is really scared now. It is another thing to Complete this now.

"Shsh baby.... I am not gonna do anything.... Just fingering u..... Nothing more without your permission...."

Mew adds another ginger making gilf bite his lips due to the pain he is feeling.

That's all happening with them on their knees on the bed facing each other. It is a really tiring position.

Gulf felt something weird when Mew started moving his fingers in and out frequently.

It is feeling good and the pain turned into pleasure. Gulf closed his eyes putting his weight on mew. He is letting his body enjoy the feeling!!!

He hid his face on mew's neck breathing loudly
"Mew.... Ahhh...ohhh...m~more.... P~leeeeeaase... Ahhh"

A hand of mew on Gulf's hole and the other found its way to his member stroking it.

Gulf's moans filled the room. It is a music to mew's ears. It is so sexy seeing and feeling Gulf's choppy breath.

It is Turning mew on more.

"Yes..... Y~yes....

M~mew.... Like t~thaaat.....

..M~wew...

.. I am Cumming.....

Y~eeeeeeeees... Aaaaah!!!"

"Yees baby..... Cum for me

..... Cum for me baby" said mew fasten his strocking and taking his fingers out .

Gulf cum in mew's hands panting hard. He is trying to take his breath. His hands around mew's waist.

That's so much for his body to take!!!

He fell on the bed with up and down chest. Mew looked him panting too.

He loves the view of the naked tired gulf.

"He is sexy"

"He is cute"

"He is mine"

That's what mew's mind is thinking.

Gulf calmed down. He is just back to reality (welcome back dear 😂).

He looked at mew then

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!! My gooooooood!!!"
Gulf screamed pulling the mastress covering himself.

He bacame a tomato and ran to the washroom leaving mew still shocked!!!!

"what was that?!"

Asked mew himself. He went after gulf knocking the bath door.

"Gulf..... Baby?!... Are u OK?!..... Gulf!!!!... That's okay..... It is normal between husband..... Gulf!!!!!"

Mew sighed and took his shirt on. He went to another bedroom taking a shower.

He looked at himself sighing "U lil devil.... How can I release myself now?!.... Ahhh gulf... U really something... Making me make u feel good and u....here leaving me unfinished!!!!!"

Mew released himself in the shower heading downstairs.

He decided to talk to gulf later. Just let him take his time.

FLASH BACK ENDS

Mew is looking at gulf who seemed froze in his spot. He is Turning red again. Gulf is Blushing so much these days.

But.............

Mew is shocked to see gulf.......

______________________________

Hi guys 😍😍😍

Missing u all..... Hope u like this one..... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thanks for all your comments and support..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tell me your opinions in comments. And what do u think about what's gonna happen?!

Hit the star blow there ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 315 3
كِتاب يَضمُ أصنافاً جِنسيةً متنوعه،
140K 12.7K 149
قصص قصيره ولطيفه تحكي عن علاقة اخوه تجمع سبع فتيان لا تربطهم صلة دم او اي شي فقط جمعهم الحب الاخوي والعاطفة تجاه بعض تراه ترهم يحبوا بعض وتاره يتشاجو...
699K 19K 18
Sexuelles 🔞 لدي شعور أن الحب الذي يتحدث عنه الجميع لا يوجد إلا في الكتابات و قصص المراهقات فكل ما نعيشه الآن محرم لكنه شهي كالحلوى، نحن تحت التأثير...
944K 12.7K 28
انهارت حصون قلبها امام غزوه الضاري باهتمامه ورقته ورعايته لها، حتي اصبحت تحلق معه فوق سماء احلامها البريئه ولم تكن تعلم بانها ومنذ البدايه ليست الا...