Sold! To the Rebellion [SECON...

By ambiance101

***[EXPLICIT CONTENT: violence, brimming with swear words, sèx and more, more sex! Advisable age: 18 and abov... More

Sold! To the Rebellion
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning of Another
Chapter 2: The Accidental Meeting
Chapter 3: Rearing in the Beast
Chapter 4: Strong Bonds Don't Break
Chapter 5: To Fight for Freedom
Chapter 6: Intensity
Chapter 7: Straightening Creases
Chapter 8: A Mix up in Mexico
Chapter 9: Dates and Kidnaps
Chapter 10: From the Mouth of the Murderer
Chapter 11: Seeing an Old Friend
Chapter 12: More Than What it Meant
Chapter 13: A Christmas to Remember
Chapter 14: The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants
Chapter 15: Traps and Betrayal
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind
Chapter 17: Into the Floating Metal
Chapter 19: Surprise!
Epilogue
In Which the Author Closes a Book...again
Writing Tips from Ariel Carrera: how to get MORE!
Sold! To the Vampire King

Chapter 18: Out Cold

6.7K 357 18
By ambiance101

|HOLLY|

Sharp fingernails dug in my scalp as I screamed before being plunged down in a bucket of water. I learned to hold in my breath as Charlotte forced me down, laughing at my futile attempts of release. After a minute, I was about to lose consciousness. My struggling weakened and I gave up fighting, determined to end my own suffering.

"Hey!"

The hands released its hold on my head and I pulled my head off the water, gasping and coughing for air. My eyesight was blurry as I tried not to brawl out loud. I have enough time to do that on my room later on. I slumped down on the floor, rubbing my eyes of any tears and hiccups. You have to hold on, Holly, my mother would say to me as I would watch her bruise covered body.

You have to hold on for the pack.

I was trying to hard to hold on. Trying real hard to try and live. I could hear shuffling from the side and heard a deep, thick voice echo through the room. "You girls get out, now! I do not tolerate maltreatment! Do you understand me?"

"Yes, alpha," they all mumbled as they scampered away.

It was a moment of silence as I just sat there, wet and crying over my fate. Footsteps clicked against the ground and I grew rigid. I was sixteen then. Fears are reality in the pack house. So far, I haven't met the alpha then; he was supposed to be studying overseas.

Warm hands engulfed my arms and lifted me up, something I didn't expect. It was a kind gesture, something that is rare for the omegas in the pack house. My eyes snapped up to see Richardson staring down at me, his handsome features marred with a frown. "You shouldn't let this happen to you. You have rights, you know."

He tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear and smiled at me. The alpha smiled at me. That thought sent tingles of happiness down my spine and from then, I knew I was in love with him. I decided, at the early age of sixteen, that I will have a family with him and be the kindest Luna in the lycan history. I never knew he would reject me for a whòre. I never knew I would be captured by a vampire lord. I never dreamed of falling I love with him.

It is sad how love can affect you even in the end of life.

I screamed Calvin's name over and over again as I was pulled deeper into the water, my body adjusting to the temperature already. Air escaped in bubbles as water invaded my lungs. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even think straight. All I know is to scream Calvin's name over and over again in a poor attempt to be saved. I wanted to live. More importantly, I wanted my child to live.

Why did I jump int he water in the first place?

Because I was stupid and reckless. I made a vow to myself to never endanger my baby ever again if I would leave through this. Stupid, stupid Holly.

Struggling harder up, a hand snaked on my neck and closed around it. My limbs thrashed agains the watery until such time that my body wasn't responding anymore and I realized that I couldn't move. This is it, Holly, I told myself as my arms gave in, you'll see mom and dad at last...

Splash!

The water pushed through my ears, deafening me for a bit but never missing that sound. It was heavy and hard and it plunged down the sea. My hear waved in the direction of the water, looking like golden sunlights, blocking my view. Before I knew it, a strong hand grabbed me by the small of the back and pulled me harshly off the hands holding me down. Strands of hair waved away my vision and I saw Calvin grabbing the man by the collar and plunging his fingers through his rib cage and pulling out his heart.

The organ pumped out blood and immediately surrounded me like a thick haze of red, clouding my vision off Calvin. Try as I might to swim away, I couldn't find the strength to do so. My vision began darkening as the red continued to surround me. The last thing I knew before my lungs met salvation, was the strong arms that picked me by the armpits, dragging me up the surface of the water.

Both Calvin and I gasped and sputtered out air, especially me who did an ungraceful hacking with a bit of vomit on it. Instead of Calvin's swimming away in disgust, he just pulled me closer to his body, giving me some of his heat as the ship continued moving to course. Large waves of salt water engulfed us and invaded my airway once again but Calvin made sure to always pull me up.

"J-J-Jesus, H-H-Holly," Calvin said as his teeth chattered from the cold. "D-D-Don't y-y-you e-ever do t-t-that ag-gain! Y-You s-s-tupid g-girl!"

I would have laughed at his face right now under normal circumstances but all I could do at the moment is nod weakly, trying to hold on to the little piece of him I know only I could have. "I," I started in a small whisper and he looked down at me. "I...love you... Calvin."

We stared at each other for a bit before he knocked his head on my forehead, causing me to groan at the slight pain. "You're s-still s-s-stupid," he muttered as he said series of curses with Harley's name on it.

"You m-mangy d-dog! F-F-Faster!"

A reply came sooner than later. "Shut up, you mother fùcking àsshole! Who told you to jump in the first fùcking place?"

The ship continued moving and the waves kept coming but Harley's form could be easily seen through the gaps in the railing. I shivered as a breeze passed through and I could feel Calvin stiffen at the cold. "S-S-Sonofabitch! F-F-Faster!" He shouted again as I began hyperventilating.

Soon, something reeled down and fell on the sea and I was relieved to see that it was a small life boat that Harley must have detached somehow. Calvin and I swam closer to the boat and propped me up. I forced my muscles as I pushed myself up the small sea vessel. My naked body plopped on the wood and I continued coughing due to exhaustion and the near drowning experience. Calvin jumped up the boat, making it sway left and right; his clothes dripped on my body and face but I kept my eyes on the sky and the stars that scattered like diamonds.

"Thank fùcking much," he muttered as I heard squeaking of wood that indicates he's moving around. Before I knew it, I was wrapped in a large cloth that Harley just probably got from somewhere. Still, warmth is warmth and I let Calvin assist me up as he wrapped the large dirty cloth around the two of us and lay beside me, his body touching mine. His warmth, especially realizing that he is now without shirt, comforted me and I snuggled at the small luxury he allowed me to have.

We lay beside each other, both just staring at the stars as we waited for help to arrive. At one point, I began wrapping my hand around his arm and snuggled myself closer into him. It was comfortable. It wasn't awkward. For a reason, it felt like this is the position I am meant to be in.

"Aldrich?" I decided to speak, my voice raspy and my eyes lids heavy.

He didn't speak for minute, probably thinking whether he should tell me. Finally, he sighed and rubbed at his forehead. "Alive and missing," he muttered and my breathing hitched. Aldrich's alive? He's going to come for us. He's going to come for Calvin and I.

I know it.

"I don't like him," I said in a small voice in which Calvin chuckled. He shook his head and turned to face me.

"I don't like him either."

"But you love him."

Silence.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I loved him, Holly. I did. But he chose to betray me."

I squeezed his hand. A small sign of reassurance from me: the girl who fell in the water, his slave and his best friend.

"I'm sorry about that," I said, still drowsy from all the shit I've been through this past week. "But I'm here for you. And so is Gustav, Leo, Colton and Domovov. They won't let things go overboard."

A small smile lifted up in the edges of his lips. "You just did. Went overboard, I mean."

I stared at him for a while, trying to decipher what he meant by that when his enlarging smile cued me in that I did fall overboard. I gently slapped him on the chest ", you suck at making jokes," I muttered at him as he chuckled again.

Again, silence engulfed us and we found comfort in the rushing sea, the cold slowly deteriorating from my body. Still, we found comfort in the silence. Calvin's gaze seared into mine as I forced myself awake. "He said he...he said he touched you," Calvin managed to whisper that spoke volumes.

My eyelids began falling but not before I couldn't answer him. "He didn't. Giovanni, though...he saved me, Calvin."

"I kinda realize that," he said sourly as he thought back to Giovanni and his actions. Before he could say more, I finally voiced out what I wanted to say.

"I'm sleepy."

Calvin snapped his gaze back to me as he propped his arms on the plastic boat. "Hey! Hey don't sleep! Is this...sleepy I-see-the-light thing or sleepy I-feel-exhausted?"

I smiled a bit at that and rubbed at my eyes. "Sleepy I'm-very-exhausted thing, I think."

"That's not even in the choices!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up and let me rest," I muttered at him as my eyelids closed without warning until all I could remember was Calvin shouting.

And then, nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was summer last 2012 when I had first encountered a vampire.

I was out drying clothes out the open, a small bandana wrapped on my head as sweat rolled down my face, thesis blessing down in an assault none of us could avoid. Suddenly, just as I was to go into a small break, we all heard shouting. I immediately stopped hanging clothes as the smell of blood assaulted my nostrils and the smell of singed flesh made me wrinkle my nose.

I dragged my feet off the ground and into the huge clearing only to see a man on his knees being beaten around. The man in subject is a vampire. His blond hair is matted with blood and and long, deep gashes made by my pack members.

I jogged towards Linda who was staring at him with horror and I continued staring at his poor figure. "What's happening?"

"They caught a vampire loitering around the area," Linda said, her swallowing audible even from this far. "They're asking him about his intentions now."

Smack!

Crunch!

The horror continued until the man is close to dying. I watched as one of the warrior werewolf picked him up by the hair and shook him violently. "What do you want in our pack?"

The man, breathing raggedly and close to death smiled at him. "I just want to know," he rasped out ", where to attack when my friends come here and destroy you all."

Everyone was silent. Clouded by fear, all of us started whispering loudly, some are already panicking. Driven by apprehension and anger, the warrior lycan punched the vampire on the head, cracking his skull and rendering him dead.

Nevertheless, we still prepared. We were in fear for weeks until none came to claim our lands, it was traumatic, yes, but not enough to scar me.

Aldrich did that for me.

Vampires were people who aren't meant to come close to the pack, I was taught over and over again. It was supposed to not affect me in any way but sitting there on my dark cell, fearing for Calvin and my unborn babe did wonders for me. I realized that there were demons not only in the lycan race but within the vampires who were thought to be perfect in any way possible.

Open your eyes, Holly.

What?

Open your eyes or I'll fùcking rip them off you.

"Geeze...so...violent..."

I opened my eyes and saw the traipse of my four bed post. The room was dimmed and the window curtains were pulled shut but a small stream of light surrounded the soft edges that was pushed by the wind. A lone basin and a damp cloth was on the edge, dripping water on the table. I turned to my left just in time to see Calvin scampering beside me, sitting uptight that suggested he was lying beside me the whole time.

"Holy shit, Holly!" He shouted as a tub of ice cream fell on the floor with a loud thud, the contents spilling at the rug. "You're awake!"

"Please...too much...noise," I whispered, my throat feeling like paper rubbing against my mouth. "Water."

Calvin, still dazed didn't move immediately until I rolled my eyes at him and he jumped off the bed immediately before taking the water from the bedside table and putting it on my mouth, the water splashed on my dress and in the beddings. I hungrily gulped at the water and returned my head back to the pillow.

"Why are you so worried?"

He looked confused for s bit before putting in his arrogant Calvin side and scoffed at me. "I'm not worried about you, per se. It's your blood I was worried about," I rolled my eyes at him again and basically smiled at that weak attempt of salvaging pride.

"At least you were."

"Shut up, Holly."

I pursed my lips. "So, why are you worried? Not like I would die just like that."

He turned to me and raised his perfect eyebrows. "Are fùcking serious? You were examined by the best doctor in the vampire history and said that you were almost dead due to dehydration and hypothermia. Other than that, you slipped into coma for two weeks. Two weeks, Holly! Other than that, your healing ability was slowed down. From what, I don't know. The fùcking doctor just smiled at me and told me you'd be the one who'd explain it."

He narrowed his eyes at me and I gulped. Too soon, Holly! Don't say it yet! But he has the right to know....

"Gee, I wonder why?" I said nervously as I averted my gaze to the window. Coward, my conscience shushed at me and I immediately frowned. I should tell him sooner than later because it would be real crap when he finds out about it and...er, knowing Calvin he'd be ballistic.

Calvin should know. I'd better get this over with then!

Mustering up my courage, I opened my mouth to speak when the doors flew open and Harley stepped inside. My explanation died in my throat as I saw him come to me with such a worried look. Before he could reach me, he was stopped by Calvin who immediately stood up. Harley rolled his eyes at him before ignoring him and plopping in the bed beside me.

"How are you?" Was his immediate question.

I gaped at him as my gaze shifted from him to an angry lord Calvin. "How," I started as I cleared my throat, still feeling parched ", are you here in the Winchester castle?!"

Harley just shrugged, his tight V-necked long sleeve hugging his frame, showing his muscles. Is it my hormones or is it getting really hot in here? I gulped and averted my gaze away from him as I focused my attention back at Calvin who was busy cursing him in small whispers. "The vampires and lycan councils formed an alliance. Apparently, some of the lycans do not agree with some of theirs siding with the rebellion."

"I thought you don't work for anyone?"

"Apparently, he does now," Calvin said snidely as he huffed and crossed his arms.

Harley's gaze sliced to Calvin and glared at him for a bit before frowning at me. "I seriously don't know why you liked this guy," he whispered at me in which I immediately blushed. "But! Don't change the subject! How are you? Anything hurting?"

I rolled my eyes at him as I did to Calvin. "I'm perfectly fine," I said grimacing while pushing myself up. At some extent, my muscles protested and my bones squeaked making pain radiate in certain parts of my body. Harley just glared at me while Calvin raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Okay, fine! So maybe I am not that okay but I can function well enough!"

"Whatever floats your bubble," Calvin said shrugging while he glared at Harley. "Hey, you. Get out of her room."

Harley defiantly crossed his arms too. "This is her room, she gets to choose what she does."

"This is my castle."

"A bit too old of you ask me."

"Why you little fù-"

"Okay," I said while raising my hands to the tolerable height. Before I could say more, I felt something rising up my stomach and before I knew it, I was throwing up on my ancient rug. I couldn't hear Harley or Calvin talking as I focused on the task at hand; fùck these hormones, I mentally screamed as I emptied my stomach contents. Hands grabbed my hair while another one pulled in a basin in which I heaved on, too. After throwing up everything I could, a surge of embarrassment spiked in me. I glanced at Calvin who was holding my hair and Harley who was shooting me concerned glances before offering them a weak smile.

"I'm sorry you have to see that."

They were quiet for a while until Harley spoke up. "No worries. I've seen more men throw up less gracefully than you," he winked at me and my smile broadened. Calvin pulled in a towel and gave it to me in which I used to wipe my face. "Stop being a pain in the arse, Holly! Stay down. Now," he basically snarled at me as he pushed me gently down the bed.

I just nodded at both of them as I focused my gaze at the ceiling.

"You need to go," he said to Harley who groaned but nodded anyways. He turned to the door but not without giving me a reassuring nod. The oak gently snapped into place as the door closed, leaving Calvin and I alone in the room once again. Re was a comfortable silence before he decided to speak up.

"Tell me what happened how he managed to get you."

I looked up at him and saw him staring impassively at nothing in particular. I decided to tell him what I could remember and what through the darkness that surrounded me for four or five days of confinement in the cell. I saw Calvin nod for a bit all through out the story and felt him frown.

When I finished my story, another silence engulfed us, but this time, it was of apprehension. What does he want now? I asked myself as I kept my gaze steadied on the vampire lord of Winchester. Soon, he stood up from my bed, nodded at me and bade a good bye before exiting the room leaving me surprised and dazed.

What the hell just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

The door shut behind me and immediately made a beeline for my study, a single thought in mind:

This has got to stop.

I dodged through servants working and they immediately moved out of way. My whole castle is safe but my companion was taken away. How can this be? How can I be so stupid? What if they took something more? I swallowed in the small lump of anxiety bubbling in my throat. These days had been hectic, all vampires are told to monitor activities and watch out for the appearance of Aldrich Von Huston but it was like the man had vanished into thin air.

Gone.

I gritted my teeth as I clenched and unclenched my fists. Goddamn it! Why can't he be seen?! It's either he's dead, which is as impossible as Holly being a vampire, or he's in really good hands. Oh, the guy has a lot of friends, alright. I opened the door to my study just in time to see the lycan council with Harley Bracken fiddling with my sword collection and the remaining loyal vampires who await my decision. Colton is pacing around my room, muttering to himself like a madman.

Three days ago, I was offered with the choice of my life. I laughed at it and made fun of it like it was crap but now I realized I haven't got any choice on the matter. They fùck with my life and property, they make the vampire race a laughing stock, and they dishonored the name of the vampire clans who work hard.

I just have to do it.

"What is your decision?" The newest head of the vampire council who replaced Giovanni, Arthur McMillan, asked; his red hair is cut short and his huge figure demanded attention in the room. Lycans were tensed as they awaited for my answer, the one I have now come to realize.

I need to finish what Aldrich started.

After all, he is my father.

"I accept," I said loud enough for them to hear. The lycans gave a buzz of whispers while Colton sighed deeply, thanking whatever deity he could think of. After all, if I didn't accept, he wouldn't have any choice but take the place.

"I accept the position as the new Vampire King."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short? Yes! Because I really want to end it now and there is one more chapter left before I close it with the epilogue therefore it is a twenty chapter thingy. Hihi. :))

ThIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. I have one more thing to cover up before I could close it up. E.g. Holly's pregnancy. So on to the next one!

-ariel:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
1.5M 14K 32
Until the door flies open and I cover myself as he stays there in shock. "Wow did I get u that work out " he says as he locks the door and comes towa...
305K 6.1K 27
Warning: Extremely Childish and not put together at ALL . If you want to continue reading, go ahead but I warned you! ❤️ "I , Alec Red , future beta...
343K 13.3K 35
This story is the sequel to my previous story "King of the Vamps". It would be beneficial to read that story first as you will be introduced to some...