Dnf/Karlnap(ity) Oneshots

By Mossy_forest

smut // fluff // mby angst?? read first chapter for more info cover art by: boobeardrawws on insta :) More

INFO
🐠"Your gay is showing"🌸
🐠Gamenight ☄️
🪐Cuddles🌸
🐠He'll never love me back🥀
🐠Is your bedroom ceiling bored?🌸
🐠the one where they go to a party🦋/☄️?
🐠ADHD is a bitch🥀🌸
rant (and update)
🐠Smoking (IT au)🌸
A/N (UPDATES ON CHAPTERS)
Hey lol *shows colloection of shiny things*

🐠Skirt☄️

967 17 9
By Mossy_forest

(important please read) Edit:

hi, I just wanted to specify something. I think the feminizing of George in this fandom like at all but especially in dnf is disgusting. A gay couple does not have to consist of one masculine and one feminine person. And therefore the fact that George is so often described and portrayed as overly feminine in most fanfiction (especially in smut) makes me sick. I am panromantic and non-binary, so in a way I am an nlm person but I am not best to speak on this topic I just want to let you know we're I stand. Now my point in all of this is that this one shot portrays George as feminine in ways, but with how I wrote it I intended for George to be an overall masculine person that just so happened to feel comfortable in a skirt, I wasn't trying to feminize him or try to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. If any mlm person is reading this: can I get some feedback? If it makes you uncomfortable what can I do better? Should I delete the oneshot or edit anything?

I've been thinking about this for a while and I wanted to let you know what the intention of the oneshot was

Prompt: (Dream lives an hour away from George in this one) George puts on a skirt takes some sexy pics and Dream decides to come over and they fuc

This will include:
Established relationship
Cross dressing
Choking
Praise kink
Overstimulation
Use of the pet name puppy (bc be honest you either love or hate it)
Mentions of color system (green=keep going, yellow=slow down, and red=stop)

Word count: 3100 (holy shit that's a lot)

—————————————————————

George was never the "typical gay" or whatever you call it. he never really brought up his sexuality unless needed, he wasn't very feminine, and never really had that type of "gay style". he would overall consider himself basically straight-passing. The only thing that made people know he is in fact a homosexual, is the fact that he has a boyfriend. And speaking of him, that was what was on his mind right now.

You see George was never a feminine guy, but... he kinda... did something. One night, while he was very sleep deprived, horny, and maybe just a tiny bit tipsy, he had bought something, that something being 3 skirts all different lengths and colors, and also a pair of black thigh-high socks. He had forgotten about the order completely until the package showed up at his door.

And that brings us to where he is now, a hoodie, (that he totally didn't steal from Dream) and sweatpants on as he stood in front of his bed looking at the skirts he had carefully placed out across it, while the thigh-highs were still located in the packaging.

He ran a hand over his face quietly groaning. It wouldn't hurt to try it on would it? He's never experimented with clothes before, and who knows? He might like it.

He decided on a light pink one. Sliding his pants off and cringing at the cold air of his room that made goosebumps spread out over his skin.

He had just shaved his legs yesterday, something he didn't tell a lot of people he did. It just made him feel more comfortable, and leg hair would often be itchy and he overall didn't like the feeling of it.

He grasped the skirt and put it on turning to his body-length mirror to see how he looked.

And he looked- well.... hot.

The skirt went down to the middle of his thighs. He pulled the oversized hoodie up his body with one of his hands, admiring the way the skirt fit on his hips and he adjusted it a little bit looking at how it perfectly transitioned onto his slender stomach.

He dropped the hoodie down again. Oh yeah, Dream was definitely going to like this.

He walked back to the package that laid opened on the ground and pulled out the thigh-highs, sitting down on the bed and putting them on. They where long and black only showing about an inch of the skin on his thighs before it was covered by the skirt. As he admired himself in the mirror again he suddenly remembered something.

He quickly walked over to his shelf's on the other side of the room, and started rummaging through his drawers, looking for something.

And then he found it. A black choker with a ring attached to the front. Digging deeper he found the chain that was supposed to be attached to it. He remembered when Dream got him this. He was spending his second time with George and his family on Christmas, and as a "joke" he had gotten him this as a gift. He remembers how he instantly turned red, and embarrassed "DREAM!" Left his mouth before he wrapped the paper around it and threw it away in a corner. He could still hear Dreams wheeze and inappropriate comments while his family was giving him a look.

Snapping back to reality he moved over to the mirror  again putting the choker around his neck. Looking at himself again he noticed how the black choker contrasted against his pale skin, running a hand over the skirt to clear over some wrinkles. He had to show this to Dream.

He went over to his desk where his computer setup was located and picked up his phone that laid beside the light up keyboard. He slid his finger over the home button making it unlock and open, displaying his Home Screen. Not hesitating even a bit he opened Snapchat. what can he say? This "outfit" made him feel more confident.

He positioned himself in front of the mirror turning on the flash. He started with a simple selfie standing in front of the mirror and holding the phone so that the camera viewed his entire body and snapped a photo. A flash emitted in the half dark room and George retracted his phone back to his body viewing the image displayed on the screen

His entire body was visible, the hoodie covered his hips and less than a quarter of the skirt, his face and the choker was blurred by the flash and the phone in the way. It wasn't a sexual picture (yet) it was more of a: "hey Dream, just informing you that I'm wearing a skirt and thigh highs".

He hesitated for a second this finger lingering over the screen. He decided to not put a caption and just simply send the picture.

Instead of waiting for a reply he moved over to the camera again and positioned himself on the floor on his knees spreading them. He placed the camera closer to his chest revealing the choker, he also brought his other hand to the hem of the hoodie lifting it up revealing the hem of the skirt and a little bit of his stomach.

Click

A second flash emitted in the room and the picture was taken. while he was trying to think of a caption a notification popped up on top of his screen.

Dream<3 took a screenshot

George took a sharp inhale as a new notification popped up

Dream<3 is typing...

George quickly sent the second picture and went into the chat watching the typing bubble as it disappeared and Dream opened the snap. George's heart was beating fast, what was Dream going to say? Did he like it?

Dream<3

Dream<3
You look beautiful baby

George blushed

Dream<3
Why don't you show me some more?

————————————

George did not hesitate one second before going back to the camera still in his previous position he brought a hand up to his neck and started filming. Lightly choking himself before tracing his hand down his body, reaching the end of his hoodie. He flattened out the skirt with it and and teasingly reached the edge grasping it and lifting it lifting it up until it revealed..... and then he ended the video.

He watched through it. You couldn't really see his face in this one either, but the choker was visible.

He thought of a second before cockily captioning it with: is this enough? Before sending it.

The room fell completely silent and the only thing George could hear was his own heartbeat and the faint sounds of cars driving on the road outside only two houses away. He watched with anticipation as the snap turned from delivered to opened and Dream appeared in the chat again.

Dream<3

Dream<3
I'm coming over

————————————

Oh.

Dream<3

Me
Okay

Dream<3
Why don't you prep yourself while you wait for me?

George swallowed a lump in his throat his dick starting to harden at the thought of Dream coming all the way over just to fuck him.

Dream<3

Me
I can do that

———————————

And with that George shut of his phone.

~A little waiting and fingering later~

George heard the door open, he shut off his phone. Dream had the key to his home so he would just walk in. He straightened his back against the headboard as he heard footsteps in the hallway. Light from the hallway swept in as the bedroom door opened revealing Dream. A black long sleeved shirt and some dark jeans, when George looked closer he could see that he was hard.

George lifted his feet from the bed and shuffled so that he sat on the edge of it as Dream walked in. The floor creaked when he walked over to George and he felt a hand reach out and pull on the neck of the hoodie dragging him up to stand on his feet, his lips being caught in a sloppy kiss.

He felt Dreams big hand trace his back and he arced at the touch soon after yelping when he groped his ass through the fabric of the skirt making him moan.

Dream pulled away. The atmosphere was thick as the room fell silent, Dream leaned down to George's ear and spoke with a low tone "what were you thinking sending me pictures like that huh? You wanted me to come here and wreck you?". George only wined in response tugging at the end of Dreams shirt silently asking for him to take it off. Dream gripped his hand holding it in a strong grip as he spoke again

"you want me to pound you into the wall don't you puppy?".

That, made George shutter. "Yes..." he replied quietly. "Speak up" Dream commanded.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" George knew what Dream wanted, and he wasn't feeling like getting a punishment tonight, he stood up on his tippy toes leaning into Dreams neck right by his ear. "Yes sir~ I want you to pound me into the wall till I can't stand, I wanna feel your cum in me- please sir I want it!"

He felt Dreams entire body tense up and the grip on his wrist and waist tighten. It took a few seconds before he responded. "Of course puppy" and then he felt himself getting pushed against the wall, a pair of lips connected themselves to his neck right below his ear.

Bigger hands grabbed onto his own and pinned them to the wall above his head. Dream started leaving a trail of kisses down his neck, stopping at a spot he knew was sensitive, there was an already faded mark among others.

George felt Dreams breath hit his neck and shivered, it quickly turned into a breathy moaned as Dream first licked, then bit, and started sucking on the spot. George's back arched and pressed itself against Dreams body. His hands twitched and held onto notching as Dream pushed himself against him laying pressure on his crotch where his painfully hard cock was restrained under his boxers. He moaned and tried to bring himself onto his boyfriend by grinding, but to no avail as Dreams strong frame held his body in place.

After a while of marking up the olders pale neck, George became impatient, "please Dream, please, I need it-" he suddenly felt pressure against his throat and made a noise of surprise. Dream was now pinning both of the smallers hands with only one of his own. He  licked a stripe up his neck and bit his earlobe, putting more pressure against sides of his neck for half a second before letting his palm fall flat against his chest.

"Did you prep yourself like I asked you to?" Dream murmured. "Yes~!" George said and gasped as his hand were freed and Dream lifted his hoodie over his head throwing it over on the bed. "Good boy~" he praised, and leaned in to give George a rough kiss. "Color?" He murmured against his lips. "Green." George breathed.

Dream took of his shirt and threw it in the same direction as George's hoodie. "Turn around and strip." He said while undoing his pants. George did as he was told, he was a good boy.

As he was about to strip his skirt he was stopped. "Stop. Keep that on, I want to see good you look when I fuck you in it" George gulped in anticipation as he removed his boxers feeling his dick spring up still hidden by the skirt. He stood up still facing the wall shivering because he didn't know what Dreams next step was going to be -and also because it was quite cold in there.

"Should I keep the choker on too sir?" Ha asked voice quivering slightly. "Yes puppy, I should get you one with my name on it, so that people will know who you belong to" George's eyes fluttered at the thought.

He flinched a bit when he felt a hand on his shoulder slowly pushing him onto the wall. He heard shuffling and a thud and guessed that Dreams pants were off. The hand slid off his shoulder, he heard footsteps and a drawer open.

George didn't dare turn around to look, but he knew what Dream was doing. He was getting lube. A bottle cap opened, he heard a squirting sound and when he really listened he heard skin rubbing together. A hand returned, but this time on his the left side,

George gasped, he was hard and wanting, and now basically without vision he was extremely sensitive to touch. He felt a lubed up fingertip tracing his hole, circling it, teasing him. He whined and and moaned unexpectedly loud as he felt three fingers suddenly press into his entrance.

They went in smoothly considering of the stretching he had done earlier, but still provided a stretch because of the bigger size of Dreams fingers compared to his own.

His arms flew forward to hold himself up against the wall, gripping the flat surface. The fingering felt good making George moan and groan but Dream was going slow and George wanted something bigger, he knew the fingering would never be enough to make him cum. After a little while Dream finally pulled his fingers out grabbing the lube bottle again and squirting more into his hand. George closed his eyes and exhaled in anticipation feeling his dick twitch at the thoughts going through his mind.

His eyes opened wide when he felt the skirt being lifted and the tip of Dreams cock touch his entrance. George moaned when Dream started pressing in, even with the previous fingering Dreams dick was bigger and provided big stretch. George loved it, he was enjoying it so much in fact, that he didn't even realize that Dream was all the way in before he felt his balls touch his ass. Dream didn't start moving and George started wondering why until Dream spoke.

"Color?" George felt his heart warm, it wasn't much, and a usual thing being asked while they were having sex, but it never failed to remind him how much Dream cared for him.

"Green"

Dream started slowly moving out. "You're being such a good boy for me today puppy"George moaned at that. Dream shallowly thrusted in.

"Tell me how good you are" he groaned and continued shallowly thrusting.

"I'm- I'm good... I've been so good-" Dream thrusted in hard scraping past his prostate. "AH~ for yoU~! Ive been a good boy for you sIR~!" His voice raised and quivered as waves of pleasure flowed through his entire body.

And then Dream picked up his pace moaning and leaning forward, pressing himself up against George making him press against the wall.

Low moans and groans fell directly into George's ear and mixed with his own as he fell into a mindset of pure pleasure. Dream had a strong grip on his waist and used them to guide his hips to meet his harsh thrusts that hit George's prostrate every time.

He moved his hands from George's hips and used them to grasp the smallers on the wall gripping them so hard his knuckles turned white while continuing to thrust relentlessly. "Oh my god- DREAM~!"

George screamed when Dream landed a particularly hard thrust directly on his prostate. He felt himself slowly reaching his climax, and knowing the rules he spoke as best as he could. "S-sir, gAh! I'm- I'm close~" his legs began to weaken and he threw his head back met with Dreams chest as he was right behind him.

"It's okay puppy- mmm~ cum when you need to- I can't promise that I'll stop though, is that okay?" George felt himself come closer only at the thought of his boyfriend fucking him into overstimulation.

"yEs sir! Yes~ faster sir please?" And Dream did what he was asked picking up his pace even more and making George's mouth fall completely open, his eyes roll back into his head and drool fall from the corner of his lips. A scream emitted from him as Dream hit his prostate once again and he came on his skirt and the wall in front of him.

Dream kept going like he had implied. His thrusts becoming sloppier, while George's legs almost gave out. He moved his hands from George's down to his hips holding him up so that he didn't fall. The overstimulation hit George hard with overwhelming pleasure that started to hurt. His eyes closed as uncontrollable moans left his mouth. Suddenly Dream made a thrust deeper than any of the others as he came inside George with a loud moan throwing his head back. He rode out his orgasm thrusting shallowly before coming to a complete stop.

—————
George felt himself being lifted up and he opened his eyes just as he was laid down on his bed. "Lets get you cleaned up" Dream whispered and kissed George's forehead. He walked out of the room and a bit later ha came back with a wet towel. He started with cleaning the wall and soon walked
Over to George placing the towel down and removing his skirt. George lifted his hips up to make it easer for Dream and closed his eyes when he felt the towel meet his skin cleaning where there was cum. "Do you want to bathe now or tomorrow?". Incoherent mumble came out of George's moth before he answered, "tomorrow".

"Ok baby" he went to George's drawer taking out a pair of boxers and a shirt. George sat himself up and took the closet hung from Dreams hands, dressing himself while Dream went behind him detaching the choker from his neck. "I love you" he heard George say. Dream layer down and George did to cuddling up to him. "I love you too" Dream said as he brought the covers over them and turned of the nightlight that had been the only light source in the room.

————————————

Ik there's been a LOT of A/N's recently and I'm very sorry, I know how annoying it can be (as a fellow wattpad enjoyer myself)

I hope you enjoyed this tho! I like it a lot

PLEAE REMEMBER TO VOTE IT GIVES ME A LOT OF MOTIVATION!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 907 21
READ TWS!! It started off with a simple crush and a simple party. He didn't think anything would come out of- especially not a relationship with his...
604K 12.2K 36
So just random bits of Dreamnotfound fluff. This isn't really scripted or outlined or anything, just me practicing my fluff writing skills. No smut...
11K 456 20
Just before Dream and George were about to get married, something unexpected happened: George died and is now a ghost, unable to be seen by a single...
23.6K 171 50
MCYT Oneshots :) Will include: Smut, Fluff, Angst (ends happy), Lemon/Lime, and mixes of categories. Will NOT include: Underaged smut, MCYT who do NO...