Stars ✦ True Beauty (SLOW UPD...

De stxrry_min

"You're the brightest star here" "I am the only star here, get it cause my name means-" "Geez you ruined it!"... Mais

C H A R A C T E R S
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
.⋅ ε Thank you з ⋅.
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY_TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

EIGHT

3.1K 134 29
De stxrry_min

Chae Byeol

"Mom, it's not even raining that hard!"

"Yes it is, now just take off your jacket."

It was later that night and I was craving convenience store food. I wanted to go walking but my mom said it was too dangerous.

"I have boots and an umbrella. Just pls let me go!"

"Why do you want to go so bad, is my cooking that bad?"

"You're cooking is amazing, but you look too tired to cook right now and convenience store food is amazing! It's a win-win situation."

She looked like she was thinking hard. I got on my knees and hugged her legs.

"Fine, but get me a strawberry milk."

I got up immediately and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Thank you!! I love you!"

I ran towards the door and opened up the umbrella.

What a wonderful day to walk.

I decided to stop by a 7-Eleven to get my food. I was walking up when I saw a girl with a green and white shirt being cornered by some men.

I walked closer when I heard the conversation.

"I just had to bump into an ugly cow."

The other two men laughed at his comment.

If men have anything, it's the audacity.

The girl was just there looking down, getting soaked. I came up to her, putting my umbrella over the both of us.

"Are you okay?"

The girl looked up at me. Her face looked shocked for some reason.

She seemed familiar but I just couldn't pin point it.

"Why is a beauty like yourself helping that ugly cow?"

The main guy tried to flirt. He looked way older than me and still moved up to me.

"Sir, just want to let you know I am underage so I will call the cops on you if you don't back up right now. And who would want a jerk like you! You ugly piece of s-"

The girl next to me tugged my shirt trying to stop me. I decided to cut it there. I had to get home in one piece.

I just turned my head walking away with the girl. Once we were far enough, I stopped.

"Are you okay?"

I asked.

"Yea, thanks for back there?"

"Of course, men are trash. Us girls got to stick together."

She laughed. Wait it sounded familiar. I looked closer to her face and it hit me.

"Jugyeong?! Omg I am so sorry I didn't recognize you earlier."

Her smiled dropped before she tried to deny it.

"No, I am her cous-"

"Jugyeong, I know that's you. Why are you acting so strange?"

She held on to my hands in a pleading way.

"Please don't tell the others!"

"Tell them about what?"

She motioned to her face, I realized she wasn't wearing make up. I don't know why she was making a big deal, she had some acne and redness but that's normal skin.

"Ah, no one else has seen you without makeup?"

"Only Sooho"

"Well I think you look perfect no matter what, but I won't say anything since that's what you want."

She hugged me.

"Thank you! You are much nicer than Sooho."

"What was his reaction?"

"Well let's just say he was the reason I humiliated myself earlier."

For someone that has a crush on her, he sure loves to annoy her. Classic tsundere.

I looked around and saw we were by a playground. I saw a boy sitting in the covered area.

"Sooho?"

I recognized him immediately.

She looked at him and suddenly opened her mouth in realization.

"I was supposed to meet up with Sooho, I forgot. Thank you so much! I got to go though."

And with that Jugyeong ran off towards him covering herself with her hand. I just hoped Sooho would make sure she got home okay.

My phone vibrated. I opened it and saw I got a text from my mom.

From Mom <3:

Is everything alright? It's been 45 minutes.

Oh right the store!

I just texted her back I was on the way back. I looked up from my phone and saw quite a scene infront of me.

Sooho covered Jugyeong with a jacket while Seojun was watching them. With a certain glare.

I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there.

I felt a tiny pang in my heart for some reason.

I just shook my head and turned around. I didn't want to deal with that.

Heart, calm down please?

✦ ✦ ✦

Chae Byeol

It was during lunch the next day that things got.......interesting.

"Are you not hungry Byeol?"

Soo-ah asked me. I just shook my head. Ever since this morning my stomach felt queasy.

Jugyeong came sat down infront of Soojin and me.

I am not pregnant right?!

Wait I am a virgin.

I was cut off from my thoughts when someone's plate fell to the ground. I looked and saw Seojun and Sooho.

This isn't good.

Then Seojun passed Sooho and walked up to our table. Immediately sitting next to Jugyeong.

He didn't acknowledge any of us and just looked at Jugyeong. She looked just as confused.

"Is this about the helmet?"

"No, I just came to eat with you."

Thump.....

I felt my heart and stomach drop at the same time.

"What the hell-"

I muttered to myself.

"Ya Han Seojun!"

Sooho came up him bringing him up from his chair. Sooho held his collar.

They just stared at each other. The whole room went quiet and all eyes went on them. I felt like I needed to step in but at the same time I didn't.

"Are you serious"

Seojun then punched Sooho straight in the lip.

I gasped with everyone.

"Ya Seojun!"

I got up and yelled. They were acting like children. He looked at me surprised, I guess he didn't expect me to yell. But I couldn't hold it back, I felt my breathing going heavy.

Why am I getting so worked up?

Sooho grabbed his collar again but hesitated to punch him.

"Hit me!"

They stared at each other.

"Go ahead and hit me!"

The principal walked into the cafeteria before Sooho could do anything.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

Everyone looked away and Soojin forced me to sit down. She noticed my heavy breathing.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, just having a tough time breathing."

Jugyeong and Soo-ah looked at me with a worried expression on their face. Soojin helped me get up and walked me out.

"Where are we going?"

"To the nurse, you don't seem okay."

I just went along with her. We continued walking when I heard a voice call out.

"Byeol-ah! Help me please!"

I stopped in my tracks. Soojin looked confused.

"What happened?"

I just looked ahead and saw Seyeon. But the hallway ahead converted into a building rooftop, that building rooftop. It was like that night all over.

What drugs did I accidentally take?

"Byeol! Please, it's hurts."

My breathing grew harder.

Why is my mind messing with me?

I just looked forward into his eyes

and then

darkness.

✦ ✦ ✦

.⋅ ε 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 з ⋅.

Hello!!

We hit 1K views 👁👄👁 I honestly didn't expect this much but thank you to everyone! Byeol has a lil issue though, I didn't want her main thing to be just the friend with the boys. I wanted to add more to her character :) Everything will somewhat get explained in the next part!!

-stxr <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

93.8K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]
189K 4.1K 25
I hope you live a great life, see the world with my eyes Jennie, i will always love you - Lalisa Manoban I regret my words -Jennie Kim I still love h...
298K 8.2K 40
. 𔘓 𝅄ׄ ׂ ׅ ー ꒰ 🖇️ ꒱ ! ⤷ : 諸〃𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀 . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 📌 ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...
212K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020