She's our bodyguard?!?

By Tillytheboss

I'm Lenna Vick and believe it or not, I'm One Direction's new bodyguard. I know, it's pretty hard to believe... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - ABOUT ME
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 3 - DADDY
Chapter 4 - 5 AM
Chapter 5 - Dang it
Chapter 6 - Wait You're My Brother
Chapter 7 - What's going on?
Heads or Tails
The Event
The Vicks are Back Bitch!
Little town
Mom?
Janet
We bought a diner
The tapes
Earl
Pregnancies and fighting
Sydney
Like mother like daughter
Stacy the little liar
Troy
American?
Answers and updates
Janet??
Liam...
The shootout
Old friend
Story Time
Danny Baby
Bye Bye Bye.
One Direction's return
Nicky
Hospital Suprises
Looks like she's back
Wrong Lad
Veronica veronica.
Trailer
Dear kinda husband
Calm before the storm?
Bang bang/// 1 more chapter
Last Chapter
SEQUAL
IMPORTANT!!

Children and fighting

1.5K 38 13
By Tillytheboss

Leanna's POV

Countless headlines have surfaced about "One Direction's return" and "Harry Styles, a father?"

I want to hit myself in the face with a a long stick for not staying with my boys. I can be so dumb sometimes.

Danny and the crew has figured out how to get Nick back and of course I am needed. This man named Adam has Nick in his possession. Adam also happens to be a business man, who is looking to hire a female personal assistant.

That is why I am standing outside in the freezing weather, wearing a pink coat that provides little warmth and a short dress. I have an interview with Adam at this café pretty soon.

While walking down the sidewalk on my way to the café, my phone started buzzing.

"What?" I answered annoyed. I am too cold for happiness right now.

"Grrrr! Calm down tiger." He joked with a annoying laugh.

"Shut up Damon. What do you want?" I asked him in a rush. I was approaching the café quickly.

"Just wanted to remind you that Lucy needs to be happy for Mr. Adam." Damon said in a serious-joking manner. I scoffed and hung up. I then proceeded to stuff my phone back into my purse. My name is Lucy. Well that is what Adam thinks.

I walked into the café immediately being welcomed by the warm air. My heels clicked as I walked towards the booth by the exit door. I sat down and slid over to the wall.

After a few minutes of being bored and staring off into space, someone sat across from me.

"I assume that you are Lucy Desmond?" A man with a deep gruff sounding voice asked. I lifted my head up and smirked.

The man was dressed in a designer suit. Expensive watches embraced his wrists. He wore a big ring with the initials AK engraved In the top.

"I am assuming you are Adam Keith?" I asked him causing him to have a over-confident grin play across his chapped lips.

"You assume right, dear." He answered while examining me. He looked me up and down, only to nod in approval.

"Why should I hire you?" He asked , looking straight into my eyes almost as if he was expecting me to crack.

What is he expecting me to say if I were to crack? Something along the lines of "oh I already have a job, I work for the police!"?

"Why shouldn't you? I am one hell of a personal assistant. I keep quiet, I look great, I brighten people's days with one simple phone call, and I know how to deal with people." I leaned closer to him while saying all of this. He grinned, satisfied with my answer.

"Consider yourself hired Ms. Desmond." He told me while exiting the booth. He walked out of the café leaving me alone. I sighed in relief and called Danny.

"Leanna, baby, what happened?" Danny asked way too happy. Has he been drinking? Wouldn't surprise me.

"Lucy Desmond has a new job." I told him causing a roar of loud cheers to erupt. Am I on speaker phone?

"Great! Damon is picking you up. Be waiting outside." Danny ordered and hung up the phone. Such an asshole.

I huffed while getting out of the booth. I placed my phone back into my purse and walked towards the dark brown counter.

I mean if I'm going to wait outside In the freezing cold, I might as well get a warm beverage. A number 3 to be exact.

A teenage girl who looks about 16 came over to me from behind the counter.

"Hello. Is there anything you'd like to order?" She asked me lamely. She sounded so bored and tired. She hasn't even looked up at me yet. Is she sad or something? Does she need help?

"I'd love a number 3 please." I told her as polite as I could . Her head shot up so fast I couldn't even say my name. She quickly scribbled my order down and handed it to another employee.

"Do you have a British accent?" She asked me. She quickly examined me with excitement. Woah... What happened? If I have a British accent does that make me some magical being? I'm a unicorn now, nehhhh.

"Yes. Yes I do." I told her with a nervous laugh. Her eyes beamed with brightness when she looked back up at me. She is kind of freaking me out. Should I be horrified? Worried?

"Do you know one direction? You look familiar. " The girl said catching me off guard. She must be a Directioner? One Direction are British and Irish.

"Sadly I haven't met One Direction yet." I lied to the girl. Her bright smile dropped into a disappointed frown. It felt as if I suddenly turned into the most horrible and boring person in the universe.

"Oh. Here's your drink." She told me while handing me my drink. I paid her and exited the café.

Now all I have to do is wait for the beauty queen , Damon.

This will take a while.

------------------------------------------
Harry's POV

In the past hour the phone has rang at least one hundred times. I am so close to ripping the annoying machine out of the wall.

Currently, I am sitting in my living room with a massive headache, a ringing phone, and my mother and sister.

"Harry." My mum spoke up for the first time since she got here two hours ago. She sounded worried which I don't blame her . No one has told her whats going on. She knows nothing about the toddler in the other room. She doesn't know what Is exactly happening.

I stayed silent unsure of what to do or say. What should I say? How do I make words?

"What's going on son? Do I have a granddaughter?" My mum asked looking anywhere but me. Her eyes danced around my living room until they finally looked at me. A fierce look in her eyes made me want to cower in the corner.

I couldn't say anything. I had nothing to say that would make sense to her. So I stayed silent.

After a few minutes of the awkward silence my mother did something unexpected. She yelled.

"Dammit Harry! Give me some answers."

I looked up at her with my mouth agape. Gemma copied my look of shock. Our mother almost never yells, let alone speaks curse words.

"I don't know what to tell you." I honestly told her. She shook her head in disappointment.

"You need to tell me right now if that child is my granddaughter." She harshly spoke while pointing towards the hallway. I looked to where she was pointing to see Sydney standing there. Once she noticed that I had spotted her she ran into my arms. I looked at my mother with a glare, she had caused Syd to be sad. My mother raised her eyebrows at me. I comforted Syd, trying to avoid my mum.

"Technically she is not." I told my mother. Gemma glared at me. I gave a harsh look back.

"No Mum, she isn't Harry's at all. It's a very fucked up story. This child is actually Li-" Gemma started to say, but I yelled to stop her. Sydney doesn't know yet. Liam would kill me more than he already wants to if he found out that Gemma told Sydney who her father was. Leanna would kill me also.

"NO." I yelled making Gemma go silent.

"What?" My mum asked us with anger in her usual happy eyes.

"Sydney, honey? Can you please go play for a while?" I asked her hoping she would get the hint. Syd nodded sheepishly and ran down the hallway to her room.

Once I heard her door slam shut I glared at Gemma. Wow, a lot of glaring today.

"What?" Gemma asked, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"She doesn't know yet." I reminded Gemma. Gemma looked to the floor.

"Doesn't know what?" My mother yelled , throwing her hands into the air.

"Liam and Janet are Sydney's parents." I informed my mother in a tone softer than a whisper. She looked at me, her mouth hitting the floor.

"Liam Payne?" My mother asked unsure.

"Ugh yes and no. Liam Vick. " I said making my mother shrug in confusion.

"That's Liam's real name." Gemma explained a bit.

"Real name? Who is Janet? Can someone please explain the whole story to me?" My mum asked, her tone breaking. She sounded almost in tears. She must be so confused.

"Okay, so a while ago One Direction got a new bodyguard named Leanna Vick. Leanna turned out to be Liam's real sister. Liam and Leanna are actually children of world famous spy's, Molly and Mark Vick. Liam got sent away for getting Leanna's childhood best friend Janet Reed pregnant at a young age. Anyways this man is apparently wanting to kill them because her father got him thrown in prison. So Liam and Janet's daughter is Sydney. Sydney doesn't know who her parents are except her mom who she thinks is dead." Gemma explained to my mother. My mother ran her hands through her hair, a nervous habit I gained from her.

She stayed silent for a few minutes before replying.

"What the hell have you gotten yourself into?" She asked me shaking her head. She huffed quite loudly before placing her head in her hands.

"Where is this Leanna? How did you end up with this child? Why am I just finding out?" My mother questioned. Her confusion seeming to only grow.

"Leanna is with an ex- boyfriend of hers. I'm assuming he threatened her, I'm not quite sure where she is. Sydney is like a daughter to me. She only trusts me. So that is how she ended up with me." I explained to my mother while running my hands through my hair. A loud cry erupted from the back room. I quickly got up and made my way to Sydney's room. I opened the door to see her on the ground and holding her arm and bawling. I rushed to her side.

"What's wrong ?" I asked her in worry. She tried to speak but I couldn't understand due to her loud cries.

Mum and Gemma were in the doorway with worry speared across their faces.

"Syd I need you calm down darling. Tell me what's wrong." I pleaded hoping she would calm down enough to tell me what happened.

"I fwell off da desk and me arm huwrts." She exclaimed to me while crying. She leaned into me hoping to be picked up. I did as she wished and carefully picked her up. I accidentally hit her arm causing her to scream out in pain.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I told her in panic. Did she break her arm? What happened?

"I think we should take her to the hospital." Gemma stated. She stared at Sydney in concern.  I nodded in agreement.

Once we made it outside I noticed paparazzi already outside the gate that surrounds my home. I don't usually care, but today I do. I quickly strapped Sydney in her car seat. My mother and Gemma sat on either side of her, both trying to make her smile. I ran to driver seat and quickly started the car.

Off to the hospital, what fun?

--------------------------------------------

Guys I feel as though you don't care anymore 😣 :( it's makes me quite sad.

Please comment(. I love reading them) also thank you if you do comment because it keeps me inspired to keep going.

Please vote ( I really appreciate it)

Please share with dem awesome friends of yours. Wanna know how I know that your friends are awesome? Cause they have to be if they are friends with you.

Most important PLEASSEEEE love your beautiful incredible selves.

I l o v e y o u ! ! ! !

-Tilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
965 95 23
It's too late to go back now. I would be lying if I said I'm not scared out of my mind, and I would be lying if I said I'm not going to do it...