Empire

By Tyra_Baby24

This is my adapation of one of my new favorite shows Empire, which features two of my favorite actors. Only c... More

Mr. Lyon
Taking Back What I Own
They Just Might Kill Each Other
Shake Me Down
We Got Work To Do

Cookie's Home

1.2K 30 6
By Tyra_Baby24

Today is the day. The day that I get to go home. I'm outta here and I don't plan on ever coming back. So much has changed. 17 years will do that to a person.

I couldn't do anything but think about my boys. I'm so excited to see them. How grown they are and what they've done for themselves. Andre married him a white girl and I know that bitch is just trying to get in his mind and his pockets. Hakeem hasn't said a word to me. Never wrote a letter, answered a call or came for a visit. And Jamal. Oh my baby Jamal. I always knew it but he's gay and dating him a nice boy. That's what he said in his last letter.

Sitting in this taxi cab, on the way to Jamal's house has got me feeling anxious. Pulling up in front I called him.

Jamal: Hello.

Cookie: Open the door.

Jamal: Wait...... now??

Cookie: Yes now I'm downstairs.

He looked out the window and I waved to him to verify I wasn't joking. I couldn't have gotten up those steps any faster. I was about to see one of my babies.

I was about to hug him, smell him, see him smile in my face and not through some damn glass window. When the door flew open I saw Jamal's beautiful smile and it just made me happy.

He stood there and I ran to him for a hug. A hug that I had been longing for since I got locked up. His embrace was amazing and I loved every bit of it.

Cookie: Do I smell chicken?

Jamal: Yeah but it's not fried.... Hey ma this is Michael

Cookie: Oh baby you didn't tell me you were dating a lil Mexican. Yeah I said it. Lil Mexican.

Michael: Cookie it's so nice to meet you.

Cookie: For queen you sure do keep a junky house. You need to have lil la cocoaracha clean this up.

Jamal: Ma. When did you get out?

Cookie: This morning.

Jamal: Why didn't you call? I could've come to get you.

Cookie: Because I just got out. And good boy. Wanting to help yo ma.

Jamal: No offense ma but what you here for and what do you have on?

Cookie: This is what I got locked up in and im here to take back what's mine.

Jamal: What's that?

Cookie: You, your brothers. Oh and empire.

Jamal: Wait what? You're taking empire away from dad.

Cookie: That's the plan baby and you just watch it happen. Just watch. Yes baby. Cookie's home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 761 24
The La Push wolves and the Cold One Vampires aren't the only ones existing in this world. How would they react when they meet?
39.1K 454 51
Ships: Spiderwitch Ironwidow Mama spider Irondad Shurichelle OK before we get started 2 things I need to address 1. I have autism which causes m...
3.9K 80 7
(Originated from my tumblr @marvelheaux) Zyra is the first born of King T'challa. She moved to the states and grew up with her Single mother with har...