Little Flower

Bởi chimsimagination

"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town... Xem Thêm

A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS
Little Flower Aesthetic
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
NEW BOOK

47

6.3K 210 63
Bởi chimsimagination

"My skin on your skin, again and again." ~ Sweat [ZAYN]

The couple stumbled back into his room when Jungkook blindly swiped the key across the lock, his foot kicking the door shut behind them. Their lips were pressed together in needy kisses and their hands were already throwing off articles of clothing as they were desperate to feel each other's skin.

Jungkook sucked greedily at her neck, his teeth sinking in gently before his tongue smoothed the bite. He wanted every inch of her marked by his lips, wanted everyone who even looked her way to know that she was his and only his.

"I missed you," he pants as he hoists her up on the bed, roughly spreading her thighs to wedge himself in-between.

Rosie shivers, her hands sliding up his biceps as he kisses her. The length of his cock was sandwiched between both of their stomachs, and she let out a shuddering breath when pre-cum landed against her skin.

"Jungkook, please," she whispers, and Jungkook only smirks, lifting himself up on one hand while his other moves towards her mouth.

Rosie's plump lips open immediately, the slide of his two fingers easy as they run up her tongue. She sucks on them and lets out a soft hum, and Jungkook's eyes seem to darken.

"I'm going to break you," he promises, slowly slipping his fingers out despite her whine of protest. "Gonna make you cum again and again until you fall apart in my hands."

"J-Jungkook," she gasps, whining as his two fingers slide right into her.

"Oh, my baby," he coos, his heart melting at her pouty lips. "That's not my name, now is it?"

Rosie blushes, letting out another whimper when his fingers curled.

"Daddy," she whispers shyly, placing her hands on his chest.

Jungkook grins, taking one of her hands and pressing a kiss to her knuckles. "Good girl."

Another finger was added before another one followed, and Jungkook had her stretched out on four of his fingers. She was already a mess, clutching onto him and squirming in pleasure, begging him prettily with desperate cries.

"No!" she panics when he moves away, and Jungkook smiles softly, cupping the side of her face.

"Shh, pretty baby. Relax," he murmurs, pressing a kiss to her lips before getting off the mattress.

He returns with lube, and Rosie watches with hazy eyes as he slicks himself up before pressing the tip against her hole.

"Daddy, please," she whines shamelessly, holding onto his shoulders.

"Don't worry, bunny," he smirks, easing himself in. "Daddy's gonna take good care of you."

Jungkook fisted the sheets on either side of her head tightly as he bottomed out, a low moan parting his lips. She felt so tight around her, so warm, that Jungkook couldn't help but let his eyes flutter shut with another broken moan.

He waited patiently until she was ready, and when she was, he snapped his hips at a brutal pace. His cock felt deeper, filling her so deliciously that she couldn't help the whimpers falling from her lips. Everything felt amplified due to their time apart; every thrust of his cock sending her into a whiny mess.

Jungkook dipped his face into her neck, letting out a breathless moan as she squeezed around him. The beast inside of him was coming out and he didn't know how to stop it, didn't know if he wanted to, as he fucked her without remorse.

"Jung-kook," she moans between thrusts, her nails digging into his back.

The ravenette gripped her cheeks between his hand and kissed her pursed lips, so hard their teeth almost clattered. Jungkook almost passed out when she bit on his lower lip, albeit a bit shyly, and tugged at it.

He made sure to angle his hips after that little play of hers, fucking her sweet spot over and over again as stars exploded behind her vision.

"I-I'm gonna cum," she whines, squeezing his bicep.

Jungkook smirks, grabbing her thigh and hooking it around his hip as he fucked her harder. He watched with possessive eyes as she threw her head back and came, the tightness of hers walls making him curse under his breath.

"So pretty," he grits, forcing himself to make the thrust of his hips slower. He pulled out slowly and Rosie whines when he rolls her onto her stomach, his hands immediately finding purchase on her ass. "Shh, calm down, bunny."

"More, Daddy, please," she begs, yelling when his hand landed against her ass cheek.

"Color, my love?" he asks, tone gentle despite the hard slap he delivers onto her other cheek.

"Green, 'm green, Daddy, pl- oh!"

Jungkook lost control after that, slipping right back inside and fucking her hard and deep just like she deserved.

The hotel bed was creaking with every thrust and the headboard was smacking against the wall, and Jungkook prided himself in choosing a different floor than which Taehyung was staying.

"Baby," he says warningly as she fucks herself back onto his cock, spanking her hard.

"Sorry, 'm sorry, I'll be good," she rambles, arching back and whimpering when his hands caresssed her bruised cheeks.

"I know you will," he says, grunting when she squeezed around him. "You're always my good girl."

Rosie keens, fisting the sheets in her hands and losing herself to the pleasure he was giving her. When Jungkook told her to look at him, she propped up onto her forearms and looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes half-lidded.

"I love you," he whispers as he bends down, connecting their lips.

"I love you, too," she says against his lips, and then she was crying out, her head turning back as she cums.

Jungkook follows short after, biting her shoulder as his cum fills her. They stay in that position for awhile before Jungkook slowly eases out, and him and Rosie both groan as their combined cum gushed down her thighs. It was a good thing she was on the pill.

"Come here, baby," he says softly, cradling her in his arms and sitting on the edge of the bed, away from the mess.

He gives her gentle kisses to her lips, forehead, and cheeks as she pants, resting against him as he coos praises at her. When she was more relaxed and her headspace was a little less floaty, he stood up and carried her to the bathroom for a bath.

Rosie winces as he sets her down to sit on the sink countertop, but a kiss from Jungkook made it better, and the ravenette laughed fondly when she keened.

He made sure to put in lavender bath salts and a bath bomb, complimentary of the hotel bathroom, before scooping her up in his arms. He sat down behind her while she laid between his arms, her back pressed against his chest.

"You really are naughty," Jungkook teases with a grin, taking the hair tie from her wrist and pulling her hair up. "Makes me think you were just pretending to be innocent all along."

Rosie whines in embarrassment, slapping his arm weakly as he laughs and hugs her from behind. He sank them down further into the tub and she rested her head against his chest as he let his neck fall back on the bath pillow.

"Daddy?" she asks tiredly, turning her head up to look at him.

"What, baby?" he asks softly, a small smile on his lips.

"Color?"

"Green," he laughs gently, kissing her forehead. "Thank you for asking."

Rosie smiles, hugging his arm and snuggling into his bicep. They basked together in the warmth of the water and the comforting skin-to-skin contact before eventually finding the motivation to clean up, and when they returned to their room, Jungkook dressed her in the comfiest sweats he could find in his suitcase.

They cuddled close on the bed, limbs entangled and hearts beating with love, and together they fell asleep below the stars of Paris.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
632K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...