Applying The Pressure

By carpetmuncher897

there might be a sequel who knows in the process of editing my mistakes.. discontinued More

Characters๐Ÿงฟ
1๐Ÿชฌ
2๐Ÿชฌ
3๐Ÿชฌ
4๐Ÿชฌ
5๐Ÿชฌ
6๐Ÿชฌ
7๐Ÿชฌ
8๐Ÿชฌ
9๐Ÿชฌ
10๐Ÿชฌ
11๐Ÿชฌ
Heartbroken๐Ÿงฟ
13๐Ÿชฌ
14๐Ÿชฌ
15๐Ÿชฌ
16๐Ÿชฌ
17๐Ÿชฌ
18๐Ÿชฌ
19๐Ÿชฌ
20๐Ÿชฌ

12๐Ÿชฌ

2.1K 106 2
By carpetmuncher897

I woke up but kept my eyes closed and started feeling around I didn't feel anything started to panic and so I opened my eyes and got my clothes and and phone and keys and walked down stairs and I heard Nora so I went to her voice and it sounded like she was on the phone .

" I feel like she gon use me like I'm just some quick dick for her and then she gon leave like Luna did me" she said when she said that my eyes started to burn from the tears .

I couldn't be leave she would think I would use her I wanted to be in a relationship with her and try to make something .

I started sniffing and I guess she heard me and I just rushed out the door and started my car she was calling after me but I didnt I couldn't...at least for right now .

I texted to group chat and told them my mom wanted to meet them and they seemed pretty excited and hopefully the day won't end how the day started .

I picked up a couple things from the door so that I can drown in my sorrows and hopefully they stay the night .

2 HOURS LATER.....

I went to Wally Wrld and got some candy blankets ice cream and movies to watch and after I got everything I went to check out and some chick was flirting with me .

I didn't care enough to listen so I paid and left and finally looked at my phone the gc said they were at my house and waiting at it was almost and hour ago so I rushed home .

"IM HOME" I yelled dryly and everyone came running to see me .

"Hey hon- oh come here what's wrong" my mom said .

My mother knows me best and by the things I had in my hand she knew something had happened while everything was just looking at her like she was crazy .

I didn't want to cry in front of everyone so I jus walked into her hug and buried my face in her neck .

"Mom everything took a left ma" I said trying my hardest not to sob .

"What happened best" Sammy said looking at me in pity .

"Yea what's wrong" riah said walking up .

So we walked to my room and I told them everything even the oral sex part you see I don't hide the fact that I'm sexually active from my mother because she said she'd be here for me regardless .

"So yea she think I'm going to use her and I don't want things to effect how she sees me and if she wants a relationship" I said full on sobbing now .

"Honey there's a chance that you didn't did you talk to her before you left" she asked and now I'm feeling stupid .

"....no" I said in a quiet voice .

"See EJ she probably thinks it's her fault" riah said .

"And honestly both of you are in the wrong because she should've came to you and you should've talked to her before blowing things out of proportion" Sammy said and as you can see she's the more down to earth one .

"I knew I like you guys" my mom said and we all started laughing .

"Well Sammy and riah do you guys want to stay the night tonight if that's ok with your moms" my mom said and you'd see why she's my favorite parent .

"We have school tomorrow and I didn't bring clothes " riah said .

"Don't worry I have extra clothes and stuff for tomorrow " I said hoping they would change their mind .

"Well in that case my mom would have no problem with me staying " Sammy said so now it was all down to riah .

"I live on my own so I could stay I was just worried about clothes" riah said and it was settled that they were staying the night .

"Great well dinner should be done in a few minutes I'll let you know" my mom said walking out and my room was quiet until we couldn't hear her anymore .

"Soo you won't gon tell us that your rich my nigga" Sammy asked hyped as hell I couldn't do anything but laugh .

"EXACTLY that's what I've been trying to figure out" riah said and they both just stare at me .

"Well since my mom let you guys come over that means it safe to tell you" I said looking at my nails and seeing dirt man I really need to get them done ASAP because this has been the longest time-

"So are you going to tell us or keep picking your nails" Sammy said just looking at me .

"Well you remember when I left out when I blacked out and had a knife on my....well my dad is a mafia leader and I'm next in line and my life is dangerous" i said calmly because it wasn't a big deal .

"You joking right nice joke omg I thought you weren't kidding for a second" Sammy said laughing and soon riah joined in too and I started laughing because it was contagious .

I stopped laughing at out of nowhere and looked at them until they was done .

"I'm actually serious and I already had background checks on you guys that's why it's safe to tell you" I said and I started walk to this hidden wall of weapons and opened it .

"And I both know you guys work for my dad" and I looked at their faces and they were scared SHITLESS I laughed .

"B-b-but our boss doesn't have a daughter " riah said scared .

"Don't be scared and only his most trusted knows and you guys are now my most trusted and when I take over you guys will be my right hands and you guys records are great to yea " I said calmly with a smile .

"Food is ready and your dad is home Nae" she said through the buzzer .

" ok we're coming down in a minute " I said back into it .

They looked scared I guess one because of who my dad is and who I am but I just closed my wall back and started walking to the door .

"Don't worry he's two different people when he's at work at when he's home" after I said that they seemed to relax a little which was good .

I rushed down stairs because it felt like forever since I had last seen him .

"Wheres my babygirl" I heard him yell and I jump in his arms .

"Heyy dad I haven't seen you in forever" I said not letting go .

"Same here and hello Samantha and Sariah " he said looking behind me and getting serious .

"Dad don't be like that their my right hands" I said proud and he looked at me back at them and then me .

"That's good honey and since you guys are now my daughter's right hands you get to call me Issac" he said as I visibly seen him relax and so did riah and Sammy .

( TIME SKIP AFTER DINNER )

"So what do you guys want to watch I already brought the snack" I said walking the opposites at of my room .

"Anything is coo and I thought your room was that way" Sammy said pointing down the wall where my room is .

"It is I just thought you guys would want to watch the movie in the movie room because it's better but I guess we could go back to my room" I said turning around to go to my room .

"Ohh shiii that's do that then" riah said and just then my mom head came out of no where and smack the back of her head .

"Watch yo damn mouth around me" she said and we all started laughing while riah was still rubbing her head .

( 3 HOURS LATER )

Everyone is knocked out so I just decided to take a ride out and go see Nora and try to talk to her if I didn't already ruin my chance with her .

So I started my car and played my song for today .

(UP TOP PLAY NOW....pls)

I started driving thinking about if she would give me a chance at being her girlfriend hell I would even be her first if she would let me .

I pulled up and I just sat thinking.....

'Will she give me a chance'

'Am I not enough'

'Did I do something wrong'

'Will she even try'

'Will this make it right'

I finally stopped thinking and got out and know on the door and it swung up .

"DIDNT I TELL YOU-....." she said as she got quiet .

"Heyy Nor can we go talk somewhere please"

We just stood there until she shut the door in my face I started to walk always towards my car .

"Wait for me" she said in a small voice it was adorable but not under these circumstances .

I turned around and smiled and opened her door and she got in and I went to my side and drove to the only place I could think of .

____________________________

Ummm yea don't forget to vote if you didn't go back and press the star ⭐️🕺🏾And I didn't mean to do back to back it's just been a minute since I posted a chapter soo yeaa 😉👍🏾

2/10 .
Wednesday .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Whats Love?? By fw_jay

General Fiction

1.1M 37.5K 60
*๐—๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐Ÿ™ƒ*
4.9K 251 8
๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
1.2K 94 27
Spin off of my books Queen Mafia. Same concept different worlds. Must read and enjoy๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
121K 6.7K 34
๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...