epiphany ♕ | 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼�...

By ressins

UNDERGOING EDITING IN WHICH, JAMES POTTER SPILLS pumpkin juice on Siobhán Parten. or IN WHICH, SIOBHÁN PARTE... More

introduction
cast
epigraph
[001] - pumpkin juice incident
[002] - the jumper
[003] - rumor has it that
[004] - if the shoe fits
[005] - you evil puffskein spawn
[006] - elixir to enduce chaos
[007] - never a stranger
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

16

3K 93 35
By ressins

CHRISTMAS BREAK WAS OFFICIALLY over. Siobhán Parten was sitting in a compartment on the train, book in hand. Not one familiar person had passed by. At least not the person she was looking for. The compartment she was sitting in had gray plush seats on both sides. There was one huge window in every compartment on the train. Along with the seats, there was an area above the two gray plush cushions that could hold the trunks. She already had put her trunk above the seat. Below the area, there were some pictures of Hogwarts itself. Letter warnings were engraved in metal under those pictures.

Sitting crisscrossed, she gazed outside the sliding door. Siobhán wanted to see if anyone was coming around the Gryffindor area of the train. The door that led to the Slytherin compartment opened. Leonardo Nott had entered the Gryffindor section dressed in all black. His coat was hanging around his ankles, a black turtle neck hugged him tightly, black dress jeans, and black dressing shoes. His hair was slicked back, making him look like a model.

He gazed down the aisle and saw Siobhán peeking out the door. With a smirk, he walked down the aisle. His hands were in the pockets of his coat. Siobhán quickly put her head back into the compartment. Putting her legs back down so they could touch the floor, she tried to act natural.

"Siobhán?" Leonardo entered the compartment. He smiled when he saw her sitting there. She glanced up at him as he gazed down at her.

"Leo!" she exclaimed. She stood up and hugged him tightly. Releasing themselves from the hug, he sat down in front of her.

"How was your Christmas break?" he implored, putting his leg on his knee. She heaved out a sigh.

"Mentally exhausting," she muttered. "Fun though."

He nodded and tilted his head slightly. He fumbled with the sides of his coat. Siobhán cleared her throat while running a hand through her hair.

"Mines was horrible." he gazed outside of the compartment so no one would hear. "My father has been pestering me about the dark lord."

Her eyes widened at the mention of the dark lord. She closed the door that was opened and gazed over at Leonardo concerned.

"The dark lord?" she whispered hesitantly. He nodded and tapped his foot against the floor.

"He keeps saying how fine of a death eat—" he stopped talking as the compartment door opened. There stood James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. James was fuming with anger as he saw Leonardo sitting there in front of her.

He grabbed Leonardo by the coat and stood him up. They locked eyes and Remus started to panic. Leonardo smiled sinisterly at him.

"What are you doing to Siobhán?" he seethed. Leonardo started chuckling at the dramatic entrance he made. Siobhán stood up and put a hand on James' arm.

"He's done nothing to me," she told him. "You already know Leo's my friend, so just let him go."

James let go of his coat with one swift hand movement. Leonardo gave him a small smirk as nothing he did phased him. He glanced at Siobhán and winked at her before shoving his way past James.

James glared at him. He was still fuming with anger as he sat down in front of Siobhán. She looked at him disappointed. Remus sat down next to him while Sirius sat down next to Siobhán, Peter on his side.

"What was that about?" she bluntly stated. He snapped his gaze towards her. She had her eyebrows furrowed, book held in hand. He ran a hand through his hair and glanced at Remus who shrugged his shoulders.

"I—" he stammered trying to come up with an excuse for his actions. "I thought he was tormenting you about something."

She scoffed at his petty excuse.

"I've told you so many times James." she spat out angrily. "Leo has been such a good friend despite him being a pureblood. He would never torment me."

James hung his head down in guilt. Sirius was grinning like an idiot as them arguing was pure entertainment. She opened her book and went back to reading.

"Forgive me." James blurted out desperately. She slowly glanced up at him through her book. He pouted and she stifled a short laugh.

"It's not that simple," she muttered bitterly. He stopped pouting and furrowed his eyebrows. "I want you to apologize to Leo."

His mouth opened to say something back but quickly closed knowing that it wouldn't help the situation. He crossed his arms and glanced out the window not wanting to look at her anymore.

"Fine." he simply stated. She smirked satisfied and went back to reading her book. Peter had fallen asleep on the empty side of the seat. Sirius was glancing at Remus quite concerned about the tension in the room.

The group of five were in complete silence along the whole ride. Siobhán wouldn't speak to James unless he apologized to Leo because she wanted to feel petty for once. James was aggravated with the way she wouldn't glance his way. He would actually have to apologize to him. Sirius had to contain his laugh so he wouldn't be beaten up by James. Remus on the other hand was tired of everyone in the compartment, even Siobhán.

When they finally arrived at Hogwarts they all stepped out of the train. Siobhán glanced around for Leonardo and finally saw him. He was staggering behind the other purebloods. He glanced around and caught Siobhán's gaze. She signaled him to come towards her. He slyly fell back into a crowd of Gryffindors and made his way across them.

James stood there, eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed. Leonardo stood in front of him confidently. He most certainly was not afraid of the Gryffindor Quidditch captain. Siobhán cleared her throat and glanced at James threateningly.

"I'm sorry," he said sternly. Leonardo let out a small grin before nodding.

"Sorry for what?" he inquired while glancing at Siobhán who looked done with him.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out of the seat." he glanced at the ground. Sirius let out a laugh but quickly shut up when he saw the glare that was coming from Remus and Siobhán.

"And?" Siobhán smiled innocently. James nervously fixed his posture and gazed back at Leonardo.

"I'm also sorry for accusing you of tormenting Siobhán." he chimed in, running a hand through his hair. He pushed up his glasses that were almost falling off the bridge of his nose. Siobhán nodded satisfied and observed Leonardo who was quite surprised at the apology.

"All is forgiven," he muttered. James let out a sigh of relief and glanced over at his best mates who gave him a thumbs up. Peter was gazing at Leonardo. It seemed like he was judging him.

"I have to get to the carriages." he glanced at the group of five. "See you around Sib."

She waved him goodbye and immediately faced James. He flinched at her expression and hid behind Sirius who shoved him off.

"Just like he said." she smiled. "All is forgiven, Loverboy."

James grinned and came out from his hiding place. Placing an arm over her shoulder, he pulled her closer to him. Remus and Sirus gave them both a weird look. Peter just cackled at whatever just happened.

"Glad to have you back Little Red," he smirked proudly. She rolled her eyes and nudged him on the rib. He let out a small yelp before tickling her for payback.

"Anyways, I got your letter and I can't wait to give you a tour of the manor." he grinned like an idiot. She hummed as he described the Potter manor.

They all headed to the carriages and enjoyed their small ride towards the castle.

————————————

"What were you saying on the train?" came a voice from the entrance of the Room of Requirement. Leonardo flinched, quickly glancing behind him. Siobhán had entered the room with a beige coat draped around her. He piped a small smile and signaled for her to sit in the seat in front of her.

"I was talking about the dark—" he faltered. Leonardo gazed around warily. The first thing he looked at was the door.

"Leo?" she queried concerned. He put a finger up to his lips. She closed her mouth and gazed at the door with him. He stood up and went towards the entrance of the room.

Opening the door, there was Lucius Malfoy. He was shocked to see Leonardo standing there with a furious expression. Siobhán went next to Leo. Lucius smirked as he saw her next to him.

"What a surprise." Lucius nonchalantly spoke, eyeing Siobhán up and down. She shifted uncomfortably under his stare. Leonardo clenched his jaw, rolling his tongue on the inside of his cheek in the process.

He grabbed Lucius by his robes and pushed him up against a wall. Malfoy winced as his head hit the back of the wall. He rubbed the back of his head with his hands as Leonardo still held him up against the wall. Siobhán followed them outside the room.

"This will be such a surprise to your father," he smirked devilishly. Leonardo tilted his head while looking into his eyes.

"You wouldn't dare." he rasped. Lucius let out a small chuckle.

"Oh, but I would dare." he spat out lowly. Leonardo shoved him up against the wall again. Lucius once again hit his head on the wall.

"How would your father act if he knew you were hanging out with—" he halted, glancing at Siobhán. "A filthy little mudblood."

Leonardo's eyebrows furrowed, letting go of him with a swift movement. Lucius dusted off his robes.

"This is what you've resorted to having company?" he bitterly stated. Leonardo clenched his fist, the white of his knuckles showing.

"Shut up, Malfoy." he seethed. Leonardo was getting closer and closer to losing himself. The anger crept up inside him the more Lucius spoke.

"No." he simply leaned back against the wall. "I will not be silenced by a blood traitor."

This made Leonardo Nott angry. Something inside him clicked, making the expression on his face sinister.

He threw a punch at Lucius, hitting him right in the face. Siobhán gasped as Lucius felt his lip. Blood was coming from the busted area. Malfoy clenched his fist and threw a punch at Leonardo. As he punched Leo, he started laughing. He tilted his head and punched Lucius Malfoy to the ground. The two started brawling on the floor as Siobhán watched the two.

"You'd be a fool to ever tell my father," he growled. "Nothing would compare to the dirt I have on you."

He punched him through sentences, blood getting on his knuckles. One punch after another came onto Lucius Malfoy. He was bloodied and bruised by the time Leonardo came off him.

"Leo," she whispered. He set his gaze on her. She looked afraid by the scene she saw right in front of her. Leonardo was bruised slightly on the face, but that was it. Lucius Malfoy was incredibly weak to him.

"You didn't have to beat him to a pulp." she kneeled in front of Lucius. He was groaning, wincing, and rasping curse words under his breath.

"Don't tell anybody about this." she began evenly. He put his head up to glance at her. He let out a weak laugh as she threatened him.

"A mudblood doesn't scare me." he coughed out. She clenched her jaw, tilting her head in the process. Leonardo snarled as he said the slur as an everyday word.

Siobhán stood up and glanced down at him. She kicked him in the area where it would hurt the most. He let out a yelp, curling on the ground in pain. She smirked satisfied.

"Never call me a mudblood," she muttered. He was still groaning in pain on the floor. Leonardo smiled at her proudly.

"Next time you'll get it worse." he nudged Lucius on the side with his foot. Malfoy coughed as he was rolled to the other side.

"I'll have to obliviate this memory from him." she glanced up at Leonardo who frowned. She whipped out her wand.

"Why?" he implored. She rolled her eyes at his obliviousness.

"So he doesn't tell your father, of course." she patted him on the shoulder and went near Lucius once more. She flicked her wrist to warm them up.

"Obliviate."

Her wand moved swiftly. By the time Lucius gained his consciousness back, he was completely confused. Leonardo and Siobhán were gone from the situation as fast as they had entered it.

——————————

Leonardo and Siobhán were in an abandoned classroom. Truly one of many in the castle. The two were sitting in silence as they recalled the recent events that had just happened. Leonardo ran a hand through his hair angrily.

"Leonardo, please calm down." she grabbed his hand. He snapped his head up at her. She could see the look in his eyes was nothing but malicious. He shook his head at her.

"I can't." he wavered. "I know you obliviated the memory from his mind, but I can't get over the nerves that he could still possibly tell my father."

He gazed back down at the floor, tapping his foot furiously against the ground. She sighed and kneeled in front of him. She grabbed his face and he looked at her. They both locked eyes, lighter green clashing with darker green.

"Yes you can." she smiled at him. "You're better than your family, and it certainly doesn't matter if you're a blood traitor or not."

He sighed and grabbed onto her hands that were placed on his face. Leonardo rubbed circles onto the back of her hand.

"I've told you how it is," he whispered. "I'll get killed if I become rebellious."

Siobhán frowned at the thought of him getting killed for wanting to be who he is. Shaking her head, she gazed back at him.

"All in time dear," she reassured. "All in time."

He nodded and nuzzled into the palm of her hand. She smiled softly and stood up, placing a small kiss on his head.

"Anyways, what were you trying to tell me earlier today?" she implored once again. He shook his head and smiled up at her.

"That isn't important right now," he said, letting go of her hand. He stood up and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back just as tight. The two swayed side to side as they stood there hugging.

"Thank you, Sib," he whispered. She patted his back as they still swayed side to side.

"For what?" she asked sweetly. He grinned at the tone of her voice.

"For staying with me and comforting me," he muttered. Leonardo put his head into the crook of her neck, kissing her shoulder softly before letting go of her.

"Leo, that's what friends do." she squeezed his arm and went to go out the door. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He beamed at her as she opened the door and went out. The smile disappeared with a tinge of hurt as he reminisced what she had just said. He didn't know why he was frowning at Siobhán calling him a friend, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N

I loved, loved this chapter so much. It was by far one of my favorites. You guys have no idea how much I fangirled when I wrote the scene of Leo entering the Gryffindor compartment area. I was squealing at my own writing just thinking about it. Also, finally we're getting into some love triangle points.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 20.5K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
807 59 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
202 17 4
❝ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? ❞ ━ in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...
2.6M 102K 133
in which hollis rosier falls asleep in the wrong compartment or the right one, depending on who you ask ✧──────✧ part one of two editing closed, logg...