23

SIOBHÀN HAD AWOKEN AT AN unreasonable time. Ever since yesterday, she had not felt the motivation to continue being as happy as she was before. After all, Leonardo Nott was no longer friends with her. Their history was something she couldn't forget but had to for the sake of Leonardo's well-being.

Lily Evans had barely woke up as Siobhán was ready to go. She was perked up on a chair, hands folded on her lap. Lily could tell she hadn't slept well as her eye bags were darker than usual.

"Are you alright?" she whispered hoarsely. Siobhán nodded, not trying to make noise. "You look like you went through some things the night prior."

"All is good," she muttered. "Just fine over here." Siobhán gave her a tight smile, gazing around anywhere but her.

"Okay?" she looked around with a puzzled expression. "Anyways, I'm going to get ready for classes." she stood up from her bed and went towards the bathroom quickly. Siobhán sighed with relief as Lily shut the door.

"Siobhán is that you?" groaned a voice from somewhere. "Or is that a demon that wants to get me?" Marlene Mckinnon sat up, eyes widened as she threw a pillow at Siobhán.

"Mars!" she yelped as the pillow hit her. "It's me, not a demon!" Siobhán threw the pillow back at her. She went back to sitting nicely, not even noticing that she hit Marlene in the face with the pillow she threw back.

"Now I'm awake," she grumbled, rustling with the sheets of her bed. "First day of classes and I'm already in a bad mood." Siobhán just rolled her eyes as she waited for the two other girls to wake up.

"You're never up this early." pointed out Marlene while making her bed. Siobhán nodded in silence. She didn't know what to say towards the girl in front of her. It was obviously personal reasons, so she would resort to being silent.

"Is Siobhán Parten still there?" she inquired playfully. Siobhán burst out into a giggle, but quickly bit down on her lip to stop. Marlene turned around after she finished making her bed, hands on her hips as she gazed over at Siobhán. "Still here." she sighed. "Now, tell me why you seem so gloomy."

Siobhán put her thumb and index finger together and hovered them across her lips to mimic a straight line. Silence was all that Siobhán would give towards Marlene.

"Silent treatment." she opened her mouth while tilting her head. "Something happened — and it really hurt you, not physically, but mentally."

Marlene smirked in satisfaction as she saw the glare Siobhán was giving her. A door clicked open and out came Lily Evans prepared for the day. She was wearing a red and gold-colored headband, a white collared shirt, a gray pleated skirt, thigh-high socks, and black Mary Jane's. Her robe completed the whole ready-for-class look.

"Miss prefect has come and blessed us with her beauty." Marlene snickered as Lily stepped towards the dresser.

"Go change for class Mars." she obnoxiously spoke, rolling her eyes as she heard Marlene cursing under her breath. Lily grabbed mascara from the dresser and applied a thin coat to her eyelashes. Siobhán observed as she never found the use of putting on makeup for class, but she found it fascinating when she saw beautiful pieces of art on their faces. Colors just blended perfectly with each other, and that's why she liked using makeup out of classes.

"Are you watching me Siobhán?" Lily smirked, putting her mascara back on the dresser. Siobhán snapped out of it.

"Only observing the way you put on makeup, that's all." she piped in quickly. Lily hummed while dusting her hands off on her skirt. "Let's head downstairs." she motioned towards the door. Siobhán followed Lily as she started heading down the stairs.