Deal With A Demon...

By That_old_timey_kid

there I was walking down the isle in a poofy red wedding dress at the wedding I didn't want to happen. everyo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

❄️ ATTENTION ❄️

254 18 4
By That_old_timey_kid

As everyone who still bothers to read this book might've guessed I'm taking a break to work on some stuff.

I'll mainly be focusing on my umbrella academy Five X reader fic 'Saluto' I'd love for you guys to check it out even if you don't watch the show (which you totally should). I'd love your options and such.

I don't know if I'll go back to posting on this book but if anything I might rewrite 'The best friend' a bit. I think my writing skills have improved and many people like that book. When the renovations will be made. I don't know.

I'm also taking this break to have more focus on school and stuff.

I didn't think it was fair to leave you all hanging like this. So I hope all of you can understand.

And even if I don't continue this book I'll still be here to talk of you're bored or need to talk to someone. I can't guarantee my advice will help but I'm here to give it and c'mon I love conversation and talking to you guys so yeah.

Thank you and I'm sorry again.
Love you all so much like you don't even know.🥰🥰🥰💖💖💖

And with that, I'm off. ✌🏻👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 715 13
You were a infamous killer with a Broadway dream. You were so focused on ruling hell and taking over hell until you met him. Why didn't you?
707 39 21
Nyx was an average Angel born to God in Heaven she was married to the asshole Adam, and joined in the exterminations. Despite being kind and nice unl...
15.9K 246 22
"Because you're The Radio Demon. I'm scared that you're going to hurt me" "My dear, why would I hurt a beautiful and stunning girl like yourself? No...
39.4K 1K 10
Adam Maitland, Barbara Maitland, and Lydia Deetz have been living a normal life ever since the whole Beetlejuice incident. But when Beetlejuice start...