Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

š™€š™˜š™˜š™šš™™š™šš™£š™©š™šš™Øš™žš™–š™Øš™© (.š™£) š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™¬š™š™¤ š™š™žš™™š™šš™Ø š™©š™š™šš™žš™§ š™„š™–š™žš™£ ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|twenty two|

5.3K 148 194
By Antis0cialWhore

A/N- sorry not sorry in advance ;)

Edit: All I added was the mature warning since I forgot it, so here I am three chapters later remembering to add it.

~ MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk~

- Olivia -

As our lips broke apart I scanned his face that was staring down at me as if he was trying to memorize every detail on my face. "Draco-" I breathed out.

His eyes shut tight and his grip on my waist gave me a squeeze, "It's cold we should get back inside" he cleared his throat. We stood up and the breeze instantly felt ten times worse, my eyes snapped to the freezing water we were now standing in.

With a wet suction noice he pulled his shirt off, my hands hugged my body tightly the shorts and t-shirt I was wearing not giving much to any warmth.

"Cold?-" the tension and silence that hung over us only thickened at his words. I giggled awkwardly "Yeah" we started to walk back up to the house. "Here this might help-" I looked back at him as he was a few steps behind.

My eyes scanned his shirtless top, fucking hell I swallowed the lump in my throat looking him in the eyes and eyes only. As I stood there waiting for him, he wordlessly raised his shirt over my head and ringing it out.

"what the fuck" I screeched waving my hands as the cold water washed down my already soaked body. "You're fucking dead Draco Malfoy" I screamed and he ran off laughing his ass off. I sprinted after him laughing at how stupid we were acting.

I followed him into the house as he cornered himself in the bathroom, I grabbed the shower head turning the water on and spraying him. Water was everywhere, on the mirror, floor, counter. He ran forward backing me into the shower.

"Looks who's cornered now" he smirked grabbing the shower head from my hands and turning it to me. As the warm water hit me I covered my face with my hands giggling, I didn't even notice how close we were.

"You look so beautiful all wet" he whispered hanging the head back up but not looking away, my laughter faded and the next thing I knew his lips found mine again. As his hands grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him my thoughts went back to him kissing Astoria.

He technically cheated but my mind wasn't focused on that, he was mine in this moment. In my arms, kissing my lips. My better judgement was blocked off by the taste of his lips and intoxicating scent that filled the steamed room.

My fingers ran through his wet hair as water rained down between the almost nonexistent space between us. "Liv are you-" I shut him up crashing our lips together again. "Shut up" I breathed out arching my back and pushing more on him.

He groaned trailing off my lips and down my jaw to my neck. His lips left my skin for a split second as he ripped my shirt off, it landed with a wet plop just outside the shower. "No bra?" he smirked diving down to my chest.

I gasped as he sucked on my nipple and his hand massaged the other, "Fuck-" I breathed out gripping his hair tighter. One of my hands slide to the back of his neck digging my nails into his skin making him hum in satisfaction.

He kissed up my chest to the crook of my neck sucking letting a soft moan leave my lips. "You like that" he teased moving to a different spot, his lips were so soft and felt like heaven on my skin.

"Where else do you want my lips" he whispered in my ear kissing behind it and nibbling on my ear lobe, if his hand wasn't holding my waist I would have dropped to my knee's as they grew weaker.

"Do you want them here?-" his finger tips brushed below my belly button making a flutter erupt in my stomach, my pussy was throbbing at his words getting what he meant. A voice in the back of my head was yelling no but that's not what came out.

"Yes" I breathed out.

He kissed my jaw, chest, leaving a trail down my middle softly bitting my side in a teasing manor. His eyes flickered up to mine as my breathing was hard, I nodded and he slipped my short and panties down tossing them over his shoulder with my shirt.

The feeling in my stomach could have made my fall onto the tiles right down the wall. On his knees his eyes never left mine as they were filled with lust and hunger. His hand caressed my thigh tossing it over his shoulder spreading my legs for him. "Shit Liv" he groaned as his thumb found my clit.

The other hand moved back and forth slowly on my elevated thigh, I moaned gasping for air bitting my lip. One hand flew to the cold tile using it as poor support. "You don't know how long I have wanted to do this" he dove into my pussy replacing his thumb with his lips.

"Ahh- fuck-" I moaned out my other hand pulling his hair. The way his tongue moved and his lips sucked sent me into a daze throwing my head back. My back arched off the wall grinding on his face. A whimper left my lips as I felt two fingers rub around my entrance teasing me, but the teasing didn't stop there.

They moved from around to directly on my pussy but not entering just running back and forth  as they collected my wetness. I cried out just needing to feel them in me, "Please" I cried out.

"begging like a good girl are we?" his lips kissed around my clit as he talked looking up at me, smirking he shoved his fingers in making a loud moan spill out. He went back to eating me out, I was a mess, his mess. Not by choice but my body betrayed me but I wasn't mad about it.

"Shit" I groaned as his fingers pumped in and out of me curving more and more with every thrust hitting my g-spot more every time.

"How bad do you want my fingers to be this fucking cock" his fingers moved faster, my legs tensed up as I felt my orgasm build up. Without thinking I cried out "So fucking bad" I whimpered at the loss of his touch feeling my leg slip off of his shoulder as he stood up.

I was antsy from the build up in my stomach begging for a release. His hand held my cheek as he looked down at me, water running off his nose, his lips smashed back on mine. He gripped the back of my thigh pulling me up, as he held me up and my legs wrapped around his waist my hands moved into his hair.

"Don't you taste so fucking good" I bit my lip nodding, I couldn't really taste me from his lips but I was so turned on right now anything he said was right. I was utterly consumed by this man, it scared me the things I would do for him.

I kissed his neck sucking leaving marks as he turned to water off gripping my ass as he walked to the bedroom discarding the fact we were wet. A groan left the back of his throat as I nibbled his neck tugging on the back of his hair.

He threw my on the bed landing me right in the middle. The moon light showed his face and all his beauty, as my eyes scanned his torso and the bulge in his pants my pussy throbbed replacing the orgasm the was built up sadly letting it fade away.

My legs rubbed together trying to sooth the heat getting harder and harder to ignore, "Like what you see" he smirked cockiness in his voice, I wordlessly nodded. He yanked his pants and boxers down leaving him just as exposed as me, my eyes trailed his body widening at his dick.

Holy fuck that wasn't going to fit in me,

He crawled onto the bed making me lay flat on my back as he hovered me. "Are you sure" he asked, "I want you so fucking bad" I whined running my hand up and down his upper arm that was filled with muscles.

"I could say the same" he dove into my neck finding my sweet spot without even having to look for it. He lined his dick up with my pussy teasing me once more by rubbing it over my clit, "Fuck- hurry up" his face left my neck looking down at me.

"Don't tell me what to do" he spat thrusting into me, I threw my head back moaning in pleasure. It hurt but felt amazing all in one. He sat up but never stop pounding into me pulling me closer by my thighs, my back arched up but his hand pushing me back down on my stomach.

"Fuck I love to feel my dick pounding into your tight pussy" my hands gripped the sheet pulling and tugging on them. He gripped my wrist and pressed my hand on my lower stomach, "You feel that-" he groaned, I moaned looking up at him.

"That's me destroying you" I could actually feel him going in and out of me from my stomach, he was so deep my eyes started to roll back but I blinked them back. His hand went back where it was and mine flew back to the headboard gripping it for dear life.

The bed hit the wall over and over again, "Good girl just like that" he moaned as I arched my back further then it was, I feel like I could snap any minute.

The pleasure I was receiving was like nothing before, my body didn't know how to deal with it. I wanted to scream out but I never wanted it to stop. It was like he knew just where to right places were in me and just how to use me.

"Fuck" I cried out as he dropped back down hovering me, I could feel my orgasm building back up. The sound of him thrusting into my wet pussy made me want to cum all over his cock and make the sound louder.

His neck was right over my head as he gripped the sheets above my head staying buried deep in me. My hands grasped onto his skin, I swear I felt a drop of blood on his upper arm as I dug deeper.

He hit my g- spot over and over, my legs around his torso tightened up pulling him closer making him go even deeper. "I'm- shit- going to cum" I breathed out in his ear sending shivers down his body. "Do it, cum on my dick" he spat through gritted teeth, this only encouraged him to go faster if that was even possible.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I saw stars, I was pulled back as I felt a sharp slap on my cheek. I was startled by this but I only turned me on more, "Look at me while you cum on my cock" we were both breathing like there was no oxygen left in our lungs and we were trying to grasp anything.

"Do that again-" I demanded bitting my lip trying to keep my eyes from rolling to the back of my head, he smirked smacking me once more. I felt the knot in my stomach get tighter on edge of snapping. "Such a naughty girl wanting me to slap you" his words were enough to let me cum.

I screamed his name and he fucked me through my high, "I'm-" he panted "Fuck" he breathed out filling me up with his cum. With a few more harsh pumps making sure he got it all he slipped out rolling over to lay next to me.

Our heavy breathing filled the room as I just stared to the ceiling, I couldn't comprehend what just happened. Instant regret filled me but what was I regretting? The best sex I ever had or the fact that it didn't even bother me he"cheated" on me not even four days ago with the one girl that always made me second guess myself.

He was my soon to be husband anyways, we had a right to do this if we pleased. But I don't think we'll be doing this again for a long time. We were both drunk and then we just got caught up in the moment. Fuck.

My eye lids grew heavy and I wasn't going to fight them, letting them drop I fell into a sleep. I was extremely tired and wanted nothing more to sleep off the pounding between my legs.

/*

The thin sheet that laid over me felt nice, my eyes blinked open. Not expecting to see Draco in bed with me I jumped back with a harsh landing on the floor, "Fucking hell" I mumbled in pain. I then remembered the events of last night and my eyes went wide.

What the fuck was I thinking, I cursed to myself gripping the nightstand to help me stand up. My legs shook as I tried to balance, you had to be fucking kidding me.

After sometime and surprisingly not waking Draco for the amount of times I fell I made it to the bathroom closing the door. I hobbled over to the sink gripping the edge in support, my mouth fell to the floor as I looked at my reflection.

There were bruises everywhere, my neck, stomach, chest, thighs. The bathroom door swung open and my finger that grazed the bruises dropped instantly. I groaned covering my eyes as a very naked Draco stood in the door way.

"I obviously didn't fuck you hard enough if you were able to make it in her without my help" he sneered, really that's what he fucking says.

"Good morning to you too sunshine, put some fucking clothes on now" still not looking at him I reached for a towel wrapping it around my body, it's not I felt uncomfortable with him seeing me naked. I just didn't think he deserved to see my body, at least while my sober brain was present.

"Why would I put clothes on if i'm going to just get in the shower" he scoffed turning the water on, as my eyes stared at the ground I noticed the mess that lingered in here. Water everywhere and water stains on the mirror, my wet clothes piled around the floor along with some knocked over things.

"Care to join"

"I'm good" I said as I tried to slowly walk out, I didn't want to fall in front of him giving him a reason to make fun of me. He was loving what he did to me,  I was too but just deeper down.

"What's wrong with you" he joked moving a piece of my hair behind my ear, I moved my head away from his hand making his eyebrows scrunch together. I looked up into his worried eyes not needing to look down.

The one hand on the sink was not giving enough support and I would fall soon as my other hand held the towel around me. "Nothing but we both know that last night was a mistake we were-" he cut me off.

"I don't think it was" his face held all seriousness.

"What makes you think that, it wasn't wrong you are going to be my wife?"

I shook my head thickly swallowing before saying "It was, because not even four days ago your tongue was down Greengrasses throat Draco" he tensed at the name.

"Merlin will you let that go, that was a mistake, can we move on" he pleaded almost bored, his words sounded careless and as if he didn't think it was a big deal. But of course he didn't since he,

Loves us both,

Fucking bull if you ask me, you only have so much love in your life. It is meant for one and one person only, it's not meant to be split in two. All your love is supposed to be towards the one special person.

"Your fucking insufferable"

A/N- well, it needed to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
25.8K 885 46
Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was a heartless killer who didn't believe in...
2.4K 94 5
He leaned back out when he was out of breath, breathing hard and staring into magnificent emerald green eyes with a visible blush on his neck and fac...