Little Flower

Від chimsimagination

"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town... Більше

A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS
Little Flower Aesthetic
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
NEW BOOK

34

6.4K 248 61
Від chimsimagination

"'Cause you're one in a million, there ain't no man like you." ~ Streets [Doja Cat]

Saturday came sooner than Rosie anticipated.

Amber didn't even attempt to talk to Rosie the whole week, and it was probably because the boys doubled in security. Two boys were now escorting her everywhere, and it would have been annoying if she wasn't friends with them.

Currently, she was at home sitting on her desk seat in a button up flannel so that when the makeup was done, she could easily slip into her dress without ruining it. She had done the majority of her look, but she left the eyeliner for Jimin. The honey-haired boy had a talent for perfecting it in one go.

"Jungkook's gonna freak out when he sees you in that dress," Jimin grins, finishing her right eye.

Rosie looks at the dress laying on her bed and bites the inside of her cheek nervously. Taehyung actually gave her some money to buy a nice dress, as she said her and Jungkook were going on a fancy date, and she felt bad for spending his money like that.

But Taehyung has been doing well lately. Actually, he was doing great. Jungkook's uncle paid extremely well and Taehyung actually liked his job, so it was a win-win situation.

"Do you think so?" she asks nervously.

"Rosie," Jimin smiles softly, squatting down and grabbing her hands. "I'll be surprised if he doesn't get a boner in his pants when he sees you."

"Jimin!" she gasps, slapping his chest as her cheeks grew a deep red.

"Yeah, yeah, act like you didn't makeout with him in my bed," Jimin huffs, teasing her even further.

"I'm going to get changed," she says quickly, leaping up and grabbing her dress before locking herself in the bathroom.

Rosie pressed her knuckles against her hot cheeks and shook her head, stripping down to her undergarments. She slipped on the dress and it felt just as amazing as it did when she went shopping with Jimin, the honey-haired boy saying he would help her when she practically begged for some advice on what to wear.

It was a spaghetti strap, mini black dress. And she looked sexy in it. Her eyeshadow was smokey and Jimin's eyeliner made her eyes pop, making her look like a badass who had more confidence than she felt.

But hey, fake it 'till you make it, right?

"Jimin?" she frowns, unable to find him when she walked back into her room.

The honey-haired boy was actually getting ready in the bathroom downstairs, where she found him finishing up his hair. It was slicked back down his neck and he wore slacks and a white dress shirt, the first few buttons undone to show off the Chanel necklace on his chest.

"You look beautiful!" he smiles brightly, walking out to greet her.

"Thank you, Minnie," she smiles shyly. "So do you."

Taehyung wasn't home yet, saying he was going to hang out with a friend, so he wouldn't be able to see her off tonight. She was happy he was meeting new people though, through college and through work.

"Alright, he should be here any minute," Jimin nods, looking at his watch.

Rosie releases a shaky breath and puts on her black heels, her anxiety growing. She tried to remember that the first hour was supposed to be fun, and that she shouldn't worry about the mission until later tonight.

A knock was heard on the door and Jimin sent her a quick wink as he went to open it, her cheeks puffing out in a huff.

"Well don't you look nice," Jimin smirks, letting the ravenette in.

"Thanks, Chim. Where's my girl?"

Rosie walks towards them shyly and Jungkook feels his heart jump to his throat, his mouth suddenly becoming very dry.

She looked sinful. Her curves were outlined perfectly and her legs looked way too good in that dress. The outline of her breasts had Jungkook biting his tongue harshly, forcing himself to trail his eyes up her smooth skin until he met her beautiful face.

"You look..." he licks his lips and shakes his head, squeezing his eyes shut as he tries to collect his thoughts. "Um, y-you look gorgeous."

Rosie giggles and walks towards him, his arm immediately snaking around her waist to pull her closer. Jungkook looked devilishly handsome, with his black dress shirt tucked into his slacks, the first few buttons undone as well, and his dark locks slicked back.

"Babe," Jungkook whispers hoarsely, the tips of his ears growing red as he stared down at her with blown pupils.

"You look really handsome," she compliments, smiling shyly.

"Alright, love birds, I want to go clubbing," Jimin groans, heading out to the car.

"Yeah," Jungkook says absentmindedly, too busy taking her in.

"Jungkookie," she giggles, hiding away in his shoulder.

"Remember what I said?" he asks, the dominance slipping through his voice as he grips her hips tightly. "You're going to be staying by my side the whole night, especially looking like that."

They had to take one of the mission cars to fit everyone in, but it didn't take very long for them to reach Ruby's. They had agreed that fifteen minutes before the meeting started, Jin, Yoongi and Hobi would head out to the car again and everyone else would meet at the bar.

Jungkook was the one who was able to get them all into the club even though they were underaged. Rosie wasn't sure how he did it, but it must be his ties that came along with running the gang.

The music was booming loudly when they entered, and Rosie could feel the vibrations of the bass in her chest. There was L.E.D. lights that lined the dance floor and the booths, the neon purple and blue lights definitely creating the perfect club aesthetic.

"Make sure to look at your clocks occasionally and meet at the bar when it's time" Jungkook says, keeping a firm grip on Rosie's hand. "We have 45 minutes."

Now Jungkook wasn't quite sure how he ended up with a drunk Rosie. She just looked so excited and acted really cutely when she asked if she could try something from the bar. To be fair, Jungkook didn't think the drink was that strong at all. But he underestimated Rosie's alcohol tolerance.

"Baby," he lets out a shuddery breath as she presses herself against him and tugs his sweat-drenched shirt down, her lips dragging across his chest.

There was a song playing in the background that Rosie seemed to be familiar with, and Jungkook felt like he was going insane with the way she was feeling him up and singing the lyrics.

"Let a hoe know, I ain't motherfucking sharing," she sings, sliding her hands up his chest possessively and glaring at some nearby girls in the club.

Jungkook's head fell back and his eyes fluttered shut as she continued touching him, his bottom lip caught between his teeth to stop the whimper at the tip of his tongue. His cock was pressing against his pants and he felt like he could cum when he opened his eyes to see her looking up at him with a predatory look.

"And it's hard to keep my cool," she sings, gripping his chin and tugging his face down. "When other bitches tryin' to get with my dude."

Jungkook moans against her mouth as she smashes her lips onto his, tasting the alcohol on her tongue. Rosie was acting way too fucking sexy and Jungkook almost forgot that he was here for an actual reason; to bug the conversation between Skyler and Kwang.

"I like you," she slurs, giggling against his mouth.

"I like you too, babe," he grins in amusement. "Let's get some water, yeah?"

"No!" she pouts as Jungkook takes her away from the dance floor to the bar.

Jungkook sat her down in his lap and ordered her a water, watching her gulp it down grumpily. It would help her sober up some, though he knew she was probably going to have a massive hangover in the morning.

"Kookie?" she whines, laying her head back against his chest. "I don't like her."

"Who, baby?" he hums, tucking his chin onto her shoulder.

"Skyler."

Jungkook's nose scrunches up as he laughs, planting a kiss to her cheek. Speaking of Skyler, the ravenette checked his watch and hummed in acknowledgement. The boys should be here soon.

"Hey!" Jimin beams, sliding onto the barstool beside them. "Holy shit, is she drunk?"

"Hey, bestie!" she shouts, waving at him in excitement.

"Uh-huh," Jungkook laughs, kissing the top of her head when she rested back against him again.

Namjoon appeared a few moments later and they all watched the entrance of the club like hawks—with the exception of Rosie who was playing with Jungkook's fingers.

A few minutes later, an older man walked into the club. He had a younger girl on his side and two guards on his other, the four of them heading towards a booth.

And exactly at 6 o'clock, Skyler entered the club.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

57.8K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
632K 35.6K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
139K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...