Little Flower

By chimsimagination

"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town... More

A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS
Little Flower Aesthetic
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
NEW BOOK

33

6.6K 244 50
By chimsimagination

"If you wanna be a bad girl, I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman." ~ Dangerous Woman [SuperM]

Jungkook had woken up first due to his phone ringing, causing him to groan and reach for it blindly. He was seriously ready to smash the device against the wall for disturbing him so many times.

"Hel—hello?" he answers, bringing his voice down to a hushed whisper as Rosie stirred on his chest.

"Where the hell are you?" Jimin huffs. "The meeting started ten minutes ago and we've all been waiting for you to show up."

Jungkook pulls away to check the time on his phone and exhales a heavy sigh, bringing it back to his ear.

"Sorry, Chim," he mutters. "I'll get going soon."

"Where are you? I b—oh~," the honey-haired boy smirks. "You're with Rosie, aren't you?"

"Shut up," Jungkook grins, his hand rubbing up and down her back. "I'll see you soon."

Rosie whines when Jungkook rolls her onto her back and peppers kisses onto her neck, her eyes slowly peeling open.

"Hey, princess," he says softly, pressing a chaste kiss to her pouty lips. "I have to go now."

"Oh," she frowns, rubbing her eyes gently.

Jungkook bites his lip in thought, not really wanting to leave her right now and knowing Rosie was probably not in the right headspace to be separated from him.

But, he really shouldn't bring her to the warehouse. I mean, they had to move base after him and Skyler ended things after all.

But Rosie wasn't Skyler.

"Would you like to come with me?" he asks.

"Where're we going?" she slurs, blinking up tiredly at him.

"It's... just a place the boys and I like to meet up at," he says broadly.

Rosie hums in thought as Jungkook spent his time kissing her neck, though her decision wasn't very hard. She didn't want to be far from the ravenette right now—or ever.

When they arrived, Rosie waited patiently for Jungkook to punch in the passwords, as the place was always on high security.

"Where is he?"

"I'm going to start eating without him, I don't even care anymore."

"Hey!" Jungkook shouts playfully, entering the living room.

Everyone's head snapped towards their direction and Rosie squeezed Jungkook's hand tighter, the silence making her nervous.

"I told you!" Jimin suddenly laughs, holding his hand out.

"I told you," Jin mocks in a high pitched voice, slapping a $20 bill into his hand.

"What?" Jungkook raises a brow and sits down on the couch, Rosie following suit beside him.

"I bet Jin you would bring Rosie along," Jimin grins proudly.

"Are you sure she should be here?" Namjoon asks, poking the food inside his take out box.

"She's staying," Jungkook says firmly, leaning his forearms on to his knees and pressing his fingers to his mouth. "Alright, tell me what's going on."

"We found an address and date inside her apartment," Hobi says.

"It's a club," Yoongi adds. "It's called Ruby's. She's planning on going next Saturday."

"So she's meeting with someone?" Jimin asks, eyebrows furrowing in thought.

"That, or maybe she's making allies," Namjoon notes.

"Great," Yoongi huffs, snatching the take out box filled with rice. "So we have more than just her to deal with."

"I think Jimin is right," Jungkook voices. "I don't think she would hide that note if she wanted to make allies."

"But who?" Hobi asks. "Who's she meeting with?"

The room fell silent in thought. Jungkook has a lot of enemies. It was natural in his line of work.

Suddenly, the ravenette scoffed out a laugh, and everyone looked at him curiously as he shook his head.

"I know exactly who it is," he spits. "It's Kwang."

"Po Kwang?" Jimin verifies, raising an eyebrow.

"It makes perfect sense," Jungkook nods. "Him and his gang have been after ours forever. He's still pissy that my dad left me the title and not him. I think him and Skyler made a deal of some sort."

"Alright, we'll go and eavesdrop," Jimin grins. "We haven't been clubbing in forever anyway."

"The plan?" Jin asks.

"He'll probably have a girl and a couple guards surrounding him, so we'll have to do some work to get close to their table," Jungkook says. "We just need to get close enough to plant a bug somewhere. Hobi, can you hack the security footage?"

"Of course."

The plan would be to have Hobi and Yoongi stay in the car to watch the cameras and for Jin to stay in the driver's seat to be ready at any moment for their getaway. Jimin would work as the charmer to distract and Namjoon and Jungkook would both try to get close to the table undetected to plant the bug.

"Can't we go an hour early?" Hobi whines. "Y'know, so we can club for a bit before we have to work?"

"Fine, fine, fine," Jungkook sighs, waving his hand dismissively.

Rosie frowns and shifts in her seat. Clubs were full of girls all dressed in barely any clothing. Clubs were full of those same girls that could be trying to seduce Jungkook.

But she could come along, couldn't she?

"Will you help me do my makeup?" she asks Jimin. "I can't get my eyeliner down."

"Woah, woah, woah," Jungkook whips his head towards her and frowns. "What makes you think you're coming?"

"I want to help," she frowns, folding her arms over her chest.

"And you can," Jungkook nods. "By staying here and staying safe. A club can be dangerous, Rosie."

"But you'll all be there," she pouts, not understanding his resilience. "So you can protect me."

"Jungkook," Jimin tries, but the ravenette shot him a dark look.

"You think taking her along is right?"

"I don't think it's that bad of an idea," Jimin says cautiously. "Listen, Rosie is gorgeous. She could be just as good as a charmer as me."

"She's not going to be a charmer," Jungkook grits his teeth and tries to control his anger.

"Then she can tag along with you," Namjoon grunts in annoyance. "I'm perfectly capable of planting this bug by myself."

"I can't believe you all are agreeing about this!" Jungkook fumes, standing up abruptly.

"Jungkook, she's not going to be hurt with us there," Jin says calmly.

"Fine, you wanna go?" he shouts towards Rosie, causing her to shrink back into the couch. "Then you're going to be stuck to my side like fucking glue."

Jungkook stormed out of the room and slammed the basement door shut behind him, causing Rosie to flinch at the loud smack. The boys knew he was on his way to the boxing arena, most likely going to take his anger out with a few punches.

"Well, I think he's being dramatic," Jin huffs, standing up and starting to clear the take out boxes.

Rosie barely heard what he said, her eyes filling with alarmed tears and her fingers curling around her thumb. She hated being yelled at. It made her anxious and it brought her back to the past, making her feel like that small 7 year old curled into the corner of the living room as her dad shouted at her.

"Rosie?" Jimin asks in alarm, taking her hand. "Hey—Rosie."

When her shaky eyes met his, he immediately got up and dragged her upstairs to his room. He gently sat her down on his bed before sitting beside her and rubbing her back reassuringly, watching sadly as a few tears trickled down her cheeks.

"He's just trying to protect you," Jimin says softly. "That's why he got so mad."

Rosie whimpers and leans into his side, trying desperately to swallow the lump in her throat.

"Our world is dangerous, Rosie," Jimin continues. "He doesn't want something to happen to you at the club."

"I just don't like being yelled at, Minnie," she sniffles, curling into Jimin for security.

"I know, Rosie," Jimin frowns, wrapping his arms tighter around her as his heart breaks. "Jungkook was being an asshole. You do understand why he doesn't want you to go though, right?"

"Mhm," she sniffles. "But I want to help."

"Then you will," he smiles, giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Just give him some time to cool off."

Jungkook had cracked open his knuckles from the bag again, but he really didn't care. He didn't understand why Rosie was so adamant about coming on this damn mission. If anything were to happen to her, Jungkook didn't know if he could live with the guilt.

"She's upstairs," Jin snaps once he had emerged from the basement, throwing a rag at his face.

Jungkook winces as it hits him and huffs, pressing the rag against his knuckles as he walks upstairs. When he had opened Jimin's door, he found Rosie underneath the covers and Jimin laying on top of them next to her, the pair talking softly. Jimin eyed Jungkook and looked back at Rosie with a small smile, telling her quietly that he'll talk to her later.

When Jimin shut the door behind him, the tension grew as the couples were now left alone in the room. Jungkook could tell she had been crying by her cheeks and his frown grew, walking over slowly and sitting beside her on the bed.

"I'm sorry," he says, looking down. "Yelling at you wasn't appropriate. I was just... I don't want you to get hurt, Rosie. I need you to stay safe."

"And I will," she reassured him, sitting up. "I know you'll keep me safe."

Jungkook sighs and nods, knowing her decision had been made and she wouldn't be budging from it.

"I'm sorry, too," she says, grabbing his hands and frowning. "Did you do this?"

Jungkook nodded in shame and Rosie sighed, crawling out from underneath the covers. She took him to Jimin's bathroom and sat him down on the closed toilet seat as she pulled out the first aid kit, rummaging through it for some wrap.

He stared at her as she wrapped up both of his hands, his lips twitching into a faint smile when she kissed his hands once she was done. She was about to get up, but Jungkook placed both of his bandaged hands on her hips to stop her.

He stood up and slowly backed her into the wall, pressing their lips together hesitantly before pulling away. When she nodded slightly, their lips met again in a more passionate kiss, her fingers running up through his matted hair as she moaned into his mouth.

Jungkook swallowed Rosie's gasp as he hiked her legs up around his waist and pressed her against the wall, his tongue sliding across her bottom lip. Rosie parted her trembling lips to grant him access and practically melted against him when Jungkook slipped his tongue inside, the temperature inside of the bathroom rising quickly.

The couple stumbled blindly to the bed before landing on the mattress, their lips still intact. It was their way of making up for their argument; their annoyance, anger and forgiveness steaming out through their kisses.

"Jungkook," she gasps as his lips fall to the side of her neck, sucking angrily.

He nibbled on the skin before biting down on it harshly, causing her to whine and arch off the bed. She tugged at his shirt and he pulled back momentarily to throw it off, their lips molding together again when he bent down.

"Promise me you'll stay by my side on Saturday," he breathes against her mouth.

"I promise," she pants, and Jungkook granted her another kiss, their annoyance melting away to sweet, long kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 22.9K 69
Kim Taehyung gets left in the woods by his brothers, only to be scooped up by Jeon Jungkook. A wolf who wants nothing to do with anything and anyone...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
39.9K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...
335K 11.1K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...