ENVY x Reader (COMPLETE)

Galing kay EnvyTheJealous27

Hi guys. I was trying to find some good Envy x reader but all i found were stories which are no longer update... Higit pa

Chapter 1. Beginning
Chapter 2. His beautifull smell
Chapter 3. You are not monster
Chapter 4. Getting closer
Chapter 6. Catastrophe
Chapter 7. Gluttony's stomach
Chapter 8. Chilling day with Envy
Chapter 9. Start of fight
Chapter 10. One lost arm but saved life.
Chapter 11. End of battle and new start
Chapter 12. Connection
Chapter 13. I didn't expect this.
Chapter 14. Troublesome situation
Chapter 15. Best in Worse
Chapter 16. Get back power
Chapter 17. Guard change
Chapter 18. Truth
Chapter 19. GAME
Chapter 20. Little plan
Chapter 21. The day before
Chapter 22. Escape
Chapter 23. West city and memories
Chapter 24. Running + trouble
Chapter 25. End
A/N

Chapter 5. Unwanted rescue

1K 29 9
Galing kay EnvyTheJealous27

It's next morning and i with Envy were still sleeping in bed. Envy laid on his back while i laid on my stomach. In few minutes Envy woke up and wanted to get out from bed but he felt something on his stomach. He looked down on his stomach to find out that it's my hand.

~Tch. Humans.

Envy thought while he laid back.

~Guess i will sleep little more.

It's been about 15 minutes when i woke up. I looked at Envy and then saw my hand on his stomach. I blushed and took my hand to myself. But i forgot that my hand is tied to his and i pulled his arm as well. I started to stare at Envy if i woke him up. He didn't seem to move so i slowly leaned to Envy's face. Sudenlly Envy opened his purple eyes and stared into mine [E/C] ones.

~Do i have something on my face?

~N-no i just was thinking if y-you are awake. You weren't moving even though i pulled with your arm so i though if you are okey or-

~I'm okey as you can see.

Envy stated as he stood on ground. I almost fell from bed because my hand was still tied to Envy's.

~Oh i forgot.

Envy told and cut off rope that was tied on my wrist.

~I'm going to bring some food. I'm not locking it so don't try to escape. I'm back in a while so Gluttony shouldn't be problem. And if, i will be back to save you just like yesterday.

~O-okey.

I blushed a little while Envy was walking away. I stayed on his bed thinking. In five minutes he was back with food.

~Here you go. Eat it, it's good.

~Yeah, thanks Envy.

He rolled his eyes and i took bite.

~It's really good. Did you make it??

~Really?

Envy took a bite.

~And yes i made it.

I smiled and continued with eating.

~Did you sleep well?

Envy asked because he doesn't know what to talk about.

~I dunno. There was nightmare but then i heard someone's cute voice telling me it's okey so i felt better and then nighmare vanished. What about you?

~I finally slept after a while and it was fine and somehow warmer that usually.

After he told that we stayed quite for some time. Then he took plate and glass away. This is how it went for some time untill he once came to me and yelled.

~[Y/N]. Your friend Mustang killed Lust. He burned her alive! I will kill him he is- Agggrh!

Envy told me with rage. I looked down.

~Sorry about that but don't forget you killed Huges. He was Mustang's friend as well as mine. But burn her alive? That's cruel for sure.

~Yeah i killed. It's true that i enjoy killing but she was doing it as order and he didn't have orders to kill her. And if it is revenge he should fight me and not her.

~....

From Lust's death it is about week.

Ed's POV.

~Oi, why aren't we searching for [Y/N] she is away almost month! Huges is dead and [Y/N] is noone knows where. We should do something.

~Yeah? And what do you want to do? Shout all around central for her? Don't be ridiculous.

~So we are going to let her be?

~What do you want me to do?! We don't even know where she is nor if she is alive!

~But still- we need to do something. And i think she is alive. These homuncullus don't want to kill us because we are important to them. Maybe that's because we are alchemist. And she probably know too much because she was with Huges so they couldn't let her be but i don't think they killed her. If yes we would have found her body. They don't care about mess they've made. I think she is alive and we msut save her! I don't know her for long time but we can't let her be and also she might know something that can help us.

Ed told to Mustang and then walked away.

Back to me.

I really like Envy somehow, even though he killed Huges. But i didn't forget about my friends. I was confusedand dudn't know if i should like him but i couldn't stop myslef. I wanted and didn't want to escape at same time. After a while Envy walked in room and he seemed nervous. He was walking across room over and over.

~Envy? What's wrong?

~Ahhh. Everybody is away and it looks like fullmetal pipsqueak is going here. How the hell did he find this place? He's here with his brother. Jeez what should i do? He probably came for you. Fuck it.

I stared at him and my eyes little widened.

~Don't you even think about escape. I won't let you go!

~I'm not escaping. Do what you want to keep me here. I'm not gonna resist.

He looked at me.

~Sorry but i have to do it.

He brought back those wooden cuffs and cuffed me.

~I'll be back as soon as possible.

Envy told and locked room. I heard as Envy was fighting someone- probably Ed and Al.

Envy's POV

Shit i need to get rid of them but it will be troublesome. There's both of them and noone other to help me here. Lust is dead now and Glutony is out fighting. Sloth is digging tunel, Wrath in house and Pride is taking care of unwanted guests in tunell. Father went away for while. This is bad. Well i have no other choice. I'm gonna fight.

Envy grinned and looked at Edward.

~Whoa whoa? Isn't it our little fullmetal pipsqueak.

~DON'T CALL ME SMALL OR SHORT OR PIPSQUEAK YOU PALMTREE!

~Huh? What did you just say?

Envy attacked Edward and Alphonse was trying to tell something to Envy.

~P-please we didn't come here to fight. We just want [Y/N] back.

~Who? You think that girl? She is already dead. I killed her with my own hands.

~I have to lie so they won't go search for her.

Envy thought and for a short while let his guard down.

~Al! Now! Run!

Ed shouted to Alphonse and Alphonse ran around Envy while Ed was still fighting with him.

~No! You little- how dare you!

Envy shouted at Ed and Al and then ran after Al. Al burst into every room until he found me cuffed sitting in corner.

Your POV

I was sitting in corner and i hear someone bursting into rooms around me. Sudenly someone burst into Envy's room and i saw Al.

~[Y/N]! You are alive! I thought you were dead. I'm happy that you are ok.

Al transmutated and broke cuffs and took me in his arms bridal style. He ran away as fast as he could and ran around Envy while Ed was fighting him. Envy look at me and i stared into his eyes and tried to reach him with my hand and he tried to do the same but Ed almost hit him so Envy had to dodge. At least Ed and Al didn't see me reach for Envy and then Edward ran away as well. I was so sad and tired from this that i totally blacked out. Al took me inside his armour and went to Mustang.

~We found her! We found out way into their hideout. And [Y/N] was there.

~Really? And where is she now?

~Here.

Al told and pointed at his armour.

~Okey take her into hospital. Tomorow we will ask her what we need to and what shes know. For now it's all.

Ed took me into hospital and stayed here with me untill i woke up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

46.7K 580 13
(Y/N) was an assassin who loved her job, and made a lot of money doing it. She had been in this line of work for years and at this point it was a pie...
170K 3.9K 15
What happens when a young gym challenger catches the eye of the dragon tamer? When two childhood friends reunite, and new feelings blossom? Will the...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.4K 184 27
• Rewritten version of The Hero •