Little Flower

By chimsimagination

"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town... More

A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS
Little Flower Aesthetic
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
NEW BOOK

29

7.4K 277 108
By chimsimagination

"I'll call you baby. From now on, baby, call me Daddy." ~ BABY [DJ ROOTS, CAMO, Jung Jin Hyeong]

Skyler lit the butt of her cigarette and watched the end of it turn an angry red before taking it into her mouth, storing the lighter away in her pocket. It was cold tonight, so she brought her pea coat tighter to her chest.

She took a drag of the sinful substance and felt the smoke infiltrate her lungs, her lips pushing it out with a blow into the night air. The balcony of her apartment had a great view of the city, and she found herself out there when she needed to think.

Rosie was an issue, but really, just a gnat. A small, stupid fly that was buzzing around her and Jungkook. She could get rid of her easily.

The gang, however, was another story. They had grown bigger, stronger, since the last time she had seen them. Jungkook's hair had grown considerably long too, falling down his neck and framing his face in raven curls.

Skyler hit the end of her cigarette with a tsk and the small ashes fell down. She wasn't here to get back together with Jungkook. She had a much bigger fish in mind.

The cigarette fell from her hand onto the ground and she smashes it underneath her boot, squishing it into the cement to kill the flame. Her neck craned back so that her eyes could view the moon, and a frown tugged at her lips.

She remembers when Jungkook had taken her to the roof of his old apartment. He had wrapped her in his jacket and talked about his troubles as he looked up at the sky. It was around the beginning of their relationship, and she hadn't cared about him even then, so she just nodded occasionally or told him what he wanted to hear.

Jungkook was too good for her, she knew that, but she also didn't care. She also knew he had grown fond over that stupid Rosie girl of his.

"What a joke," she scoffs, turning on her heels and walking back towards her room, sliding the balcony door shut and locking it behind her.

Skyler hums to herself as she walks to her mini fridge, squatting down to open the door. She eyed the alcohol before grabbing the bottle of white wine and standing, pouring it into a glass.

With a hot bubble bath prepared and a full glass, she sank down into the water and closed her eyes. A small smirk was playing on her lips as she hummed happily at the thought of herself being surrounded by money and materialistic things, no Jungkook or that stupid gang of his in sight.

When her phone started ringing, her eyebrows furrowed and her one eye peeked open curiously. When she saw that the device was buzzing against the closed toilet seat, she groaned and opened both eyes fully as she reached over to grab it.

"Hello?" she hums, sipping her wine.

"They're going to a hibachi restaurant this Friday."

"Time?"

"6 o'clock."

"Well isn't that something," Skyler grins, popping a bubble underneath her finger. "I think we should join them, don't you?"

***

"Are you guys sure you can't come tonight?" Rosie pouts.

"We're busy," Hobi says for the nth time, chuckling and shaking his head.

"Get me something to go though, yeah?" Yoongi hums, ruffling her hair on his way to his bike.

It was now Friday, the day of their dinner plans. Skyler hadn't caused too much trouble this week, keeping her distance and instead grinning towards Rosie whenever she caught her eye.

And that's why Jungkook was so nervous.

He knew Skyler wasn't going to play stupid. There was a reason for her silence this week.

"Jungkook?" Rosie frowns in worry, pulling at his shirt.

"Hm?" he shakes his head and smiles softly. "Sorry, princess. Up you go."

Rosie giggles as he helps her onto his bike and makes sure to hold on tight as they drive home. She was honestly excited for this dinner. Jungkook told her they cooked in front of you and did cool tricks with the food.

"I'll pick you up tonight," he reminds her as he takes off his helmet, still straddled on his bike.

"Okay!" she beams, carefully getting off and storing her helmet away.

As she began walking away, Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him. Her eyes widened and her arms looped around his neck in surprise, a blush crawling onto her cheeks as he smiled dreamily at her.

Jungkook was quick to press their lips together and squeeze her hip as he pulled her closer. He felt her fingers playing with the hair on the nape of his neck as he toyed with her bottom lip, sucking on it before pulling back with it still in-between his teeth.

"You sure we have to go separate ways now?" he smirks in a low voice.

Rosie bites down on her lower lip as her face heats up, shaking her head slowly. She backed away as Jungkook killed the engine and got off, setting his helmet down onto his seat.

His lips were on hers as soon as they reached her bedroom, the pair falling back onto her mattress. Jungkook's lips felt like fire as they ran up and down her throat, biting and sucking in a way that had Rosie a whimpering mess.

"Jungkook," she moans breathlessly as his teeth graze her sensitive spot and suck on it until a dark red mark grows.

When he was done, he pulled back and licked his lips. She already looked so fucked out; swollen lips, blown pupils, burning cheeks.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispers, causing her to whine softly.

Jungkook could feel her hands nervously playing with the hem of his shirt, occasionally tugging at it. He reached down and gently pried her fingers off before grabbing it instead, pulling it up over his head to leave his naked chest for her eyes.

Rosie looked up at his torso and hesitantly raised her hand, laying it against the middle of his chest and letting it trail down. She could feel his abs contract as her fingers ran over them, a hoarse groan tumbling from his lips when she followed his happy trail down to the top of his pants.

"You're so fucking beautiful too," she whispers, her eyes widening and her hands flying to her mouth after she spoke.

Something about Rosie cursing made Jungkook feel riled up. Something about his innocent, little baby cursing made him want to rip her clothes off and pound into her until she was practically drooling against the pillow.

"Such a naughty girl," he growls, hovering over her with his arms on either side of her head.

"'M not," she whispers, her hands falling from her mouth to the sides of his neck.

"No?" his fingers come to hold underneath her chin and his thumb strokes her bottom lip. "You're a good girl for Daddy?"

Something about Jungkook calling himself Daddy made Rosie feel like goo inside. Something about the hot ravenette above her dominating her like this made her panties damp and her heart pound against her ribcage.

"Does Daddy like good girls?" she asks shyly, curling her hands around his huge biceps.

"Where is this coming from, huh?" Jungkook smirks, keeping eye contact as he pried her legs open. "I thought you were innocent, babe."

"I am," she pouts, her eyes widening when Jungkook uses his hand to grab her face.

Jungkook kissed her squished lips before pulling away to grab the side of her pants, looking at her for consent before he could pull them down. When Rosie nodded shyly and grabbed a pillow, shoving her face into it, he pulled them down and left kisses on her thighs as he dragged them down

"Mm, these are cute," he smirks against her skin, snapping the hem of her pink panties. "Rosie, look at me."

Rosie's flustered face shyly came out from the pillow and Jungkook smiled softly, crawling back up to kiss her softly. He waited until he felt her visibly relax before pulling away and cupping her face, making sure to have her whole attention.

"Have you ever done anything sexual, Rosie?" he asks, smiling when she whined and looked away. "C'mon baby, be a good girl and answer me."

"I-I haven't," she whispers, smiling slightly when Jungkook kissed her cheek.

"That's okay," he reassures her. "Do you want to try? We don't have to have sex, but I was thinking I could make you feel good in other ways."

"But what about you?" she frowns.

"Don't worry about me," he laughs, laying down and resting his cheek against her thigh as he looks up at her. "So what do you think, baby?"

Rosie's hand slid into his curls and she nodded shyly, causing Jungkook to smile and turn his head to kiss her thigh before getting back up onto his knees.

"Green means good, yellow means slow down, red means stop immediately," he explains as he tugs down her underwear. "That's going to be our safeword system. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Daddy," she nods, fisting the sheets in-between her fingers.

Jungkook's eyes grew dark and his thumb immediately pressed against her clit, her back arching as he began rubbing circles. She had never felt pleasure like this before and it was... amazing. Her stomach was flipping and her hips were bucking, small whines leaving her lips as Jungkook used his hand to lift up her leg up over his shoulder to suck hickeys onto her inner thigh.

"J-Jungkook," she moans as he quickened the pace of his thumb, a shock of pleasure ripping down her body.

"Shh, easy baby," he coos, rubbing her thigh soothingly. "I'm going to add a finger now. Color?"

"Green," she hums, nodding her head.

"That's my good girl," he praises, setting her leg back down.

"Suck," he orders, raising his fingers towards her mouth.

Jungkook almost lost it when her puffy lips enveloped around his digits and sucked. The fact that he was helping her explore this and was slowly taking away her innocence made his cock press against his jeans, causing him to curse underneath his breath.

"Good, baby," he hums, slipping it out of her mouth with a pop and bringing it down to her hole. "It's going to feel weird for a minute. Hold onto me."

Rosie's hands scrambled to find purchase in his hair, and Jungkook couldn't help but smile. She was just being too cute right now.

Jungkook traced her slit before slowly pushing in, her fingers clutching onto his curls and her hole immediately tightening. She whined and shifted her hips a bit to make the weird feeling go away, the new stretch foreign to her.

"Shh, relax, princess," he murmurs, rolling her shirt up a bit to kiss her lower stomach. "That's it, my good girl. You're doing such a good job for Daddy."

Rosie felt herself burning at his words, but she was extremely grateful for them. She trusted Jungkook, and he was the only one she wanted to do this with.

"You're so cute," he laughs softly, causing her to giggle as his lips tickled her skin. "I'm going to add another finger now. Remember our safewords, Rosie."

The second finger had Rosie inhaling sharply, a broken moan tumbling from her lips as he scissored them inside of her. His long fingers just felt way too good inside of her, and she didn't know she was capable of making such noises before. But here she was, a whining and moaning mess underneath him as his tattooed fingers pumped into her tight hole.

"J-Jungkook," she gasps, mouth hung open as her body experiences a pleasure its never felt before.

When Jungkook's lips met her clit, her back arched and the loudest moan thus far ripped from her throat, fueling Jungkook to suck harder and roll his tongue over the sensitive bud. He left no mercy between his skillful mouth and torturous fingers, causing Rosie's eyes to roll to the back of her head.

"N-no, I'm gonna-" she whines, her legs shaking. "I have to go."

Jungkook's lips fell off of her with a pop and he smirked, cocking his head to the side.

"You gonna cum, baby? You gonna cum all over Daddy's fingers?"

His lewd words were enough to send her over the edge, and he hurried back down to continue his torments to her sensitive bud. Her fingers were tugging at his strands, her body was shaking, and her heartbeat was pounding in her ears as she came all over his fingers and tongue with a moan, his fingers slowing down until he slid them out.

"Daddy," she whines breathlessly as his mouth goes down to lap up her juices, her fingers playing with his strands weakly.

Her hips occasionally bucked upward and Jungkook used both of his large hands to lock her hips down in place to keep them from spasming. She tasted way too fucking good and Jungkook was sure to clean her up using his tongue until she was whining and trying to move away from oversensitivity.

Jungkook lifts himself back up and gives her a close-lipped smile, her juices coating his lips and making them glisten. It made her face warm, and her heavy eyelids closed when he leaned down to kiss her.

Soft puffs of air escaped their noses as they kissed, a feeling of excitement and gentle care shared between the two. It was an incredible moment for the couple, and it was definitely the start of a new world for them.

"What's your color, baby?" he hums, pulling back slightly.

"Green," she smiles, giggling shyly.

Jungkook grins and presses a kiss to her forehead before getting up to go to her bathroom, looking around in her cabinets for a washcloth. When he finally found one, he wetted it and came back to see her looking at him with a pout, causing him to crawl back onto the bed with a chuckle.

"What, baby? Are you upset because Daddy left?" he asks softly with a smile, gently moving her legs to clean her.

"Mhm," she pouts, grabbing his free hand and playing with his fingers. "I don't want you to leave."

"I won't," he reassures her, folding the washcloth to a clean side before wiping it across her forehead. "What drawer is your underwear in? Don't whine, baby."

Rosie blushes at his soft scold and whispers to him that they were in the top one, the ravenette leaving the bed momentarily to grab a fresh pair of black panties. He slid them up her legs before helping both of them underneath her covers, pulling her close to his chest.

The both of them were feeling extremely happy and snuggly, shy and soft giggles escaping both of them occasionally.

Jungkook didn't know if he should be shocked or not. He knew Rosie was innocent, but seeing her talk like that and call him Daddy...

The ravenette grunted and shifted his hips as he willed his boner to go away, his girl sound asleep against his warm chest. He had a feeling Rosie was a little wilder than he thought.

"You're killing me, Rosie," he sighs, snuggling closer and shutting his eyes.

um... hehe 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
69.6K 3.8K 46
*:..๏ฝกoโ—‹ ON HOLD โ—‹o๏ฝก..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
84.5K 3.6K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...