I Need You! - Keeper of the L...

By K-Fangirl07

Sophie's heart gets broken on her 2nd anniversary. Not long later she starts dating again only to be let down... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
BONUS CHAPPIE!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Epilogue Photos
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Thank you!
A NEW STORY!

Chapter 30

1.2K 6 0
By K-Fangirl07

(It's Heeseung's birthday (jk it was a couple months ago). This is the first cake for his birthday. They went through 3, I think. Enjoy!)

Monday

Fitz's POV

Aella...she found out. I don't know what to do. Do I stop her? Stay out of it? It's eating me from the inside out. I think Biana suspects something.

How Aella found out? Well. She went to Madagascar. There she found out that they were bringing the Drayups here. To the States.

I wonder why she needs to rescue them. How she even knows them. They were a crime case from a long time ago.

I'm worried. I haven't seen Aella all day. And today is the day.

"FITZ!" A hand slams down on my desk.

I quickly look around. The classroom is empty. My teacher is glaring at me through her glasses.

"Du you remember the lesson?" She asks sharply.

I shake my head up and down. "Okay. What did I teach today?" She questions.

I freeze racking my brain. "You were teaching us about...the brain?" It came out more like a question.

She shakes her head. "No! I was teaching about our cells and what they do etc. Why weren't you listening? You do realize that you have a project about cells. It's worth 30% of your grade. I explained that today." She turns and walks away. "I won't be explaining it to you. Find someone to explain it for you. And know, Mr. Vacker, a call will be going to your parents."

I shakily nod and gather my things. I mutter an apology and quickly leave the classroom.

But even with the phone call home I still worry about the greater problem.

What should I do?

Aella's POV

I come out from my hiding spot and almost immediately the police whip guns out.

"Hands up! Mask off!" They shout at me.

I put my hands up, but I leave my mask.

"Take your mask off!"

I stay still. Someone walks toward me. His gun aimed at my head. His free hand reaches out to my mask. I eye him carefully. I scan the police and their guns.

I get in position and kick the gun out of the guy's hand. I reach into my belt and grab a cube. I throw it on the ground it explodes covering the air in a pinkish haze. I race toward my parents. Dodging stray officers. I grab onto them and hand them a small silver square. The haze clears.

All guns are pointed toward us.

"Cuff her up too."

Two officers come up and cuff my hands. I smirk under my mask. I cooperate and walk forward.

They guide us into the building. Guns aimed and ready.

3 feet. . .

2 feet. . .

I count down.

1 foot. . .

We reach the edge of the first trap.

3

2

1

We walk past the opening. All the officers behind up were caged. They scream for help. No one hears. We just keep marching. I peek backward and see the cage lowering. I smile and nod. Everything is going as planned.

I look toward my parents nodding.

6 feet. . .

5 feet. . .

4 feet. . .

3 feet. . .

2 feet. . .

1 foot. . .

I nod counting down with my fingers.

"DUCK!!!" I shout.

The three of us lay on the ground while the officers look around. Before they can do anything they are clipped to the wall. I stand and gag them.

I grab my parents and we run.

Hi y'all!

Intense chappie! Anyhoo! Have a great day!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-Fifi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1K 27
Sophie Elizabeth Foster was lost. With no way to get home, no way to find her way back to The Lost Cities. No way to tell her cognate Fitz, and no on...
25.1K 236 23
Sophie and Keefe only now knew that they both liked each other, especially after the kiss, but this was definitely NOT was Sophie was expecting to wa...
284K 2.9K 94
"Keefe. Even if I hadn't been unmatchable, even if Fitz and I had been on each other's match lists, I need you to know that eventually, it still woul...
59.7K 884 31
Sophie Foster's summer is ending, and she now has to go through her final year of high school. With Keefe's vague answer and college applications, So...