When The World Ends

By SpencerReidisMyBitch

Sequel to When The World Stops Spencer disappears and your world is left in turmoil. You struggle with keepin... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: His Voice
Chapter 3: Healing
Chapter 4: A Question For A Question
Chapter 5: Geniuses Aren't Infallible (Smut)
Chapter 6: Review
Chapter 7: Her Majesty (Smut)
Chapter 8: Dominant Female (Smut)
Chapter 9: Kiwi
Chapter 10: Security Detail
Chapter 11: Report
Chapter 12: The Trial, Part 1
Chapter 13: The Trial, Part 2
Chapter 14: The Trial, Part 3
Chapter 15: Birthday
Chapter 16: Holiday Spirit (Smut)
Chapter 17: I Promised I'd Always Come Home
Chapter 18: How Strong You Are (Smut)
Chapter 19: Mistress, Master, Daddy, Ma'am, Highness, Whore (Smut)
Chapter 21: Lies
Chapter 22: Where She's Going
Chapter 23: Nightmares
Chapter 24: Truth or Dare (Smut)
Chapter 25: Recovery
Chapter 26: Private Lessons
Chapter 27: It Gets Better (Smut)
Chapter 28: Doctor Spencer Reid (Smut)
Chapter 29: The Eye of the Storm
Chapter 30: Undercover
Chapter 31: Brat

Chapter 20: Memories

893 32 7
By SpencerReidisMyBitch

Message from: Stripper Chick ;)
Tell your sexy coworker with the black hair I say hi

Message to: Stripper Chick ;)
Emily? Morgan? Hotch?

Message from: Stripper Chick ;)
That's on me, I forgot 'sexy coworker' doesn't narrow it down
Tell Emily I say hi

Message to: Stripper Chick ;)
I'm... not going to ask

***

We dropped the kids off school before driving to Quantico. We never walked in separately; not anymore. After the Frost case, we never even considered walking in alone. I walked up with Spencer and greeted the team.

"Hey, Em," I called as I was leaving, "Jenna says hi."

She smiled and winked at me.

***

"Take your seats, everyone," I called as the class filed in. "We have a lot to get through today."

The entire class groaned.

"Don't worry, we're really just going over the syllabus," I laughed. "I'm not one of those teachers. Welcome to your class on interrogation."

***

"We're giving the profile first thing tomorrow morning," Spencer said as we changed into pajamas. "The legislators are all over our asses in this one."

"Why?"

"We're dealing with threats to representatives' aides. They're kids, for the most part, terrified out of their minds." Spencer scoffed, "It's just giving them another excuse to get nothing done all day in our capital."

"Let me guess, Hotch is making you deal with the legislators themselves?" I could hear the disgust in Spencer's voice.

"They're all stupid and shallow," Spencer spat in response. "They'd giving anything to avoid their name being close to this, even when it has to do with them."

I sighed and beckoned for Spencer to get into bed with me, "You'll give the profile and catch him soon. Just stay with me for now."

***

Spencer's POV

"You never owned her, never." I growled. "No one owns her."

You were angry. Even without seeing your face, I knew. "You disgust me. Just give me a damn confession so we can both be done here."

"You'll have to work for it, sweetheart," Daniel's smile was sick.

"She's not your fucking sweetheart, Frost!" I spat.

"Don't call me sweetheart." How were you so calm? "I escape you."

"You ran off into the clutches of another man, how sweet. Does he do to you what I never could?"

I clenched my fists. "Step. The fuck. Off."

You were calm. "He does better on his worst day than you ever did."

"Hell yeah, I do." I allowed myself a small smile.

I heard Hotch snort behind me, but I didn't care. It was true.

"Don't take that tone with me, not if you want what you're asking for," Daniel was disgustingly nonchalant.

"I could get what I wanted from you when we were together, and I can get it from you now." You were confident, as always. "Just tell me what I need to do."

"I already told you." He was smiling, and I wanted to slap him. "I told you when I showed you your pretty little husband tied up. You already know what I want."

I remembered what he said; I'd watched the recording. "I will not stop until I see you on your knees, begging."

"Don't do it," I said, though you couldn't hear me. "We'll find some other way. Don't, my love."

Your voice was so strong; it always was. "You won't get me on my knees. I don't care what you offer me."

I approached you as you exited the room, but you shook your head and kissed my cheek. "I'm fine. He wants to rattle me; I'm letting him think he is. Let him stew, I'm getting coffee."

I turned back to the glass as you exited, fists clenching. I heard you walk back in and lean against me.

"I don't like how he's talking to you."

You nodded, "I don't either, but I know what he wants to hear. I dealt with him as a submissive," I shuddered at the thought of that, "and in the courtroom. I can do it here. I have the power."

What could I say? "Please protect yourself. I'd rather set him free than see you hurt."

You walked back in.

"It's cute that you think you're invincible just because you're in the FBI. I can still hurt you," he smiled at me through the glass, "seeing how much you care about your husband proves that."

"How would you know about me and Spencer?"

I wanted to know the same.

"I know you found me because of Lacey. She's a good sub, not the smartest."

I snarled, "Fuck you, you pigheaded chauvinist asshole." I didn't like Lacey, but I knew she was smart.

"She went to the parties all around Quantico," Daniel continued, "just hoping to find you."

Fuck, the parties. Did she touch me?

"And?" You didn't seem shaken.

"She left the recorder in the room after she left."

I had to leave the room. I couldn't stand hearing about how me watched me, watched us.

That's supposed to be our time alone.

I leaned against the wall and loosened my tie, breathing heavily. I touched my collar, reminding myself that I was safe.

"Reid, are you okay?" Hotch asked.

I turned and nodded, ignoring that my collar was still exposed. It's not like he didn't know.

"Do you need to go?"

I shook my head and reentered.

"You would have left my husband alone," you were saying.

"I wanted you to feel the pain I felt!" Daniel shouted.

You stood, towering over him. "I didn't drug and torture you! I tried to be nice about it, I did it the right way."

I watched you shatter the mug. I tried to go for the door, but Hotch caught me and held me back. "Just give her a minute. She needs this."

I stood, frozen.

"You're the one that forced me. You're the reason my husband has scar tissue on his lungs and is dealing with another damn relapse." You sounded furious and upset at the same time. "You're the reason I had to explain to my children why their father was in the hospital and can't pick them up to give them a hug. I followed the rules, Daniel. You don't get to play the pain card. You couldn't play it at the trial and you can't play it now."

For the first time, he looked surprised. "Kids?"

I blinked.

"You made him write the note, you know we have kids, don't play dumb with me," you spat.

"I didn't make him write a note. I just took him."

"What the fuck?" I whispered. "What is he talking about?"

"You're lying. Stop lying to me." You sounded as scared as I felt.

"I took him from the parking lot and too my old cell. I tortured him. Fine, I admit it." He looked directly at you. "But I'm not stupid enough to make him write a note."

I ran my hair as I stumbled back. "Wh- how? What?"

"Who else knew what you were doing?" You asked.

"Only Lacey." He changed the subject. "You're bleeding."

None of us had noticed it. I rushed forward, grabbing the first aid kit from the wall by the door. Hotch was already ahead of me, pulling Daniel out of the room. I ran to you, stabilizing your hand.

"It's okay, I'm here," I whispered. "You got a confession. It's okay."

I barely believed my own words.

***

"Only Lacey."

"Only Lacey."

Who did Lacey tell?

***

I don't know what time it was when I woke up and grabbed my phone.

Message to: Aaron Hotchner
What if this is connected to Felix?

Message from: Aaron Hotchner
What? Which one?

Message to: Aaron Hotchner
The Christmas shooting
What if it's connected to Frost & Felix?

Message from: Aaron Hotchner
Frost is dead

Message to: Aaron Hotchner
Felix isn't.

In the aftermath of you killing Daniel, no one had thought about Lacey.

Both guards were shot. They were taken back together.

I assumed she was taken back to prison; we all did.

Message from: Aaron Hotchner
I'm checking prison records now

Message to: Aaron Hotchner
Thank you

I heard you turn over, groaning a little. "Spence? It's 3 in the morning, what are you doing up?"

I couldn't worry you without knowing anything for sure. "I just had a bad dream, I'm okay."

"Okay, will you wake me up if you need anything?" You turned back over.

"I will."

***

Message from: Aaron Hotchner
Felix never returned to the prison – she was reported dead
I'll have Garcia check into aliases or associates

Message to: Aaron Hotchner
Thank you
It's probably nothing, but confirmation will make me more comfortable

Message from: Aaron Hotchner
I understand

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 367 40
My second YUNGBLUD book, I'm back, my chickens! All types of requests are open, fluff, smut and angst! Requests are open, but please check my Carrd f...
185 0 21
Trigger Warning What happens when you meet the love of your life but the world doesn't want you two together.
921 168 13
Bailey Cooper's life gets turned upside down when his memory is completely stripped from him. Without knowing who you are or anything about your life...
220 1 32
"This ride has been temporarily terminated due to external threats. Please remain calm and stay in your seats. The train will resume shortly." Kate w...