Monsters

By AmberFoxton

Maya Potter is Harry Potter's sister. Most people would assume that the two of them would share the spotlight... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
seventy
Epilouge
Thank you

sixty nine

9.5K 219 166
By AmberFoxton

A Year Later
Maya and Draco had their wedding not long after being engaged. Narcissa was proud of her son and proud of Maya. The way she put it was, 'I know Malfoy men are a pain in the ass but they aren't all bad. I'm proud that you found the good in him and chose to fight for love.'

Blaise finished his little phase of sleeping with random girls that night Maya and Draco got engaged. He met someone that night. I mean, he didn't really meet her that night. They've known each other for a while but they saw each other differently that night. Olivia and Blaise have been dating for nearly 8 months now and are extremely happy.

Theo, although at first wasn't happy that his little sister chose, as he puts it, a dumbass like Blaise Zabini, is very happy for them now.

Him and Hermione just had their first child not that long ago and couldn't be happier.

-

Maya's POV
After the wedding, Draco had asked me if we could do one thing. He said it was one thing he wants to do before we move on with the rest of our lives and he said it was really important to him. Narcissa, Andromeda and I sat down and heard him out. At first, Narcissa and Andromeda were totally against it but when I spoke up and said I love the idea, they gave up trying to talk him out of it.

"You two are giving up that fast?" Draco asks, looking at both his mother and aunt with concern.

"Well there's no point in trying to change your mind with Maya on your side." Andromeda begins.

"Yeah, you two are stubborn enough on your own but on the same side, no point in trying to change your minds." Narcissa finishes.

I blush and Draco smirks.

"We made a pretty good team, love." He proudly states.

"Of course we do." I smirk. "I'm all in if it's what you really want to do."

"It's something I really want to do, something I need to do." Draco explains.

"Then I'm in." I say. "His reaction will be so fucking worth it."

"Have I ever mentioned that I love you?" Draco mumbles in my ear and leaves a kiss on my cheek.

"You might have mentioned it once or twice." I tease.

-

Draco's POV
The fact that Maya agreed to do my idea without hesitation is just another reason why I love her so much.

The four of us were on our way to Azkaban right now. I can tell my mother is not looking forward to seeing him but my aunt is coming too, just imagine how that'll go over.

Hand in hand, Maya and I make our way into the room where we were told to meet.

"You ready?" Maya asks gently.

"Never been more ready." I admit. "You?"

"I'm ready."

We sit down at the table and wait for the guards to lead that piece of shit in to meet us. My mother stands at the door and my aunt stands behind Maya.

The door swings open and Lucious is being marched in. His hair greasy and messy, in hand coughs and ratty old clothes.

He looks nasty.

And it's just enough to make me smile.

"And what is this?" Lucious smirks.

"We have some important news to tell you." I say.

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?"

"Let me introduce you to my wife, Maya Malfoy." I smirk.

His smile dropped immediately and looked around to everyone to see if I was being serious.

"You- you aren't being serious Draco."

"I'm very serious." I say as I take my wife's hand and show him the ring.

"You tainted our family name and blood with a Potter." He growls.

"Blood? Really Lucious?" Mother adds.

"Yes."

"Well... then you're really going to hate what I have to say next." Maya speaks firmly.

"Is that so?"

"What is it?" I ask her. She seems nervous almost.

"I'm pregnant."

"You what?" Lucious snaps but I can't even turn my head to give him a glare.

She's what?

"You're pregnant?" I ask her. "You really are?"

"Yes."

"I'm so happy for you!" Mother says as she comes a bit closer and stands beside her sister.

"I'm so happy for both of you." Aunt Andromeda adds.

"You- we're having a baby?" I repeat.

"Yes." She says calmly.

I lean over to her and smash my lips to hers right in front of him.

She pulls away smiling and whispers, "does that mean you're happy?"

"So happy." I respond. "I love you."

"Guards, take me away now. I've seen enough." Lucious says.

"This is the last time you'll see us." I snap. "And that's a promise."

"Let's go, guys." Mother says calmly and we walk out and don't look back.

Time to start thinking of our family now and move on with our life.

That piece of shit is in the past.

-

Maya's POV
Telling Draco, well actually telling any of them that I'm pregnant for the first time in front of Lucious was nerve racking. Then, when Draco didn't say anything right away, I began to panic. What if it's not what he wants? What if he's not ready?

My nerves calmed down when he smashed his lips on mine.

"Does this mean you're happy?" I ask.

"So happy." He smiles and kisses me more. "I love you."

What a relief. I was so scared that he wouldn't be ready.

Once we leave the room where Lucious was, Draco wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Narcissa says with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm glad that you're happy. I'm glad that you're all happy. I was so nervous to tell you."

"You shouldn't have been nervous, love." Draco says.

"I know, but saying it in front of him made it scary."

"Why did you tell us for the first time in there?" Andromeda asks.

"I thought it would be torture for him to see your true reactions." I admit. "To see how happy you are."

"How Slytherin of you." Draco teases before smashing his lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and long which made things a little awkward for Andromeda and Narcissa but they were both happy about the news.

"How long have you known?" Narcissa asks when we finally pull away.

"A few days." I admit. "I wanted to tell you guys so badly but.. I was nervous."

"I'm going to be a grandma!" Narcissa excitedly adds.

"I'm going to be a father." Draco says with a huge smile on his face. "I'm having a child with the love of my life."

"I love you."

"I love you, Maya." He says. "So how do we tell the rest of the group?"

"We should say something like we have a big announcement and pretend it's bad." I suggest.

"Or you could just tell them." Andromeda suggests.

"Where's the fun in that?" Draco says with a smirk. "I think your plan is perfect, love."

Draco agreeing with me makes me think about what Narcissa said. Once we agree on something, there's no point in trying to change our minds. We make a good team. Just the thought of that makes me smile.

"Good, so what idiot thing did you do? They won't believe it if we don't have a story ready."

"Why is it me that has to do something idiotic?" Draco whines.

"Because no one would believe I did something idiotic." I joke.

"Not true." Draco defends himself. "But fine. Can we at least make it fun?"

"Of course, I actually have an idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
156K 5.2K 40
(I do NOT claim ownership of any of these pictures or characters!!! Also, this story is completed) Harry Potter has it good. It's his Sixth year, and...
71.5K 2.1K 38
"please don't leave me, Granger" ☾ y/n Granger, Hermione's twin sister, was sorted into Slytherin her first year. Ever since then she's been an outca...
43.9K 763 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...