Little Flower

By chimsimagination

"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town... More

A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS
Little Flower Aesthetic
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
NEW BOOK

26

6.6K 242 108
By chimsimagination

"I selfishly want only myself to be living in this fairytale called you." ~ Bambi [BAEKHYUN]

Jungkook was on his back with Rosie tucked into his side, cuddled underneath the covers of his bed. It was quiet and both were on the verge of slipping into a nap, too lazy to even try and go back and finish school.

"I'm sorry," Rosie suddenly whispers against his chest.

"What for?" he hums, rolling his head down to press his nose to her hair.

"Everything. For your parents and for running the gang."

Jungkook frowns and slowly turns to face her, sliding his hand around her side so that his palm could lay flat on her back.

"Don't be, I'm okay," he sighs. "If anyone, I should be sorry. I still brought you into my world knowing what you've gone though."

"Taehyung told you?" she asks quietly, clutching onto the front of his shirt when he nodded.

"I was ready to fucking kill him," Jungkook growls, pulling her closer with an aggravated sigh. "Taehyung told me to stay calm but I pretty much exploded as soon as I got out of your house."

"He still scares me," she admits in a small whimper, looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I know, baby," Jungkook frowns, placing his hand behind her head to lead her down to rest on his chest again. "I won't let him or anyone else hurt you again."

Rosie held onto him tightly as she began crying again, the reassurance that he was actually willing to protect her against everyone making her emotional. She wished she could promise him the same thing, but she wasn't sure if she was strong enough.

But she held him tightly as they let their eyes close, and she hoped that was enough to let him know.

***
It was Friday when they went to school the next day, which meant there was a football game. As much as Ryan tried to persuade her to go, Rosie didn't really feel like going, and the boys and her actually made plans to go to the diner instead.

"Rosie!"

Said girl looks up and smiles brightly as Amber heads towards their table, waving in excitement.

"Hey, haven't seen you in forever," Amber laughs, pushing herself in-between Yoongi and Namjoon.

"I've been here," Rosie giggles, shrugging slightly.

"Well I was thinking we could exchange numbers so we can hang out soon," she offers, ignoring Namjoon's scoff.

Jungkook wasn't so much on board with it either, wrapping an arm around Rosie's waist protectively. The brunette leaned into his side innocently as she waited for Amber to type her number in, happy that she was gaining another friend.

"What about tonight?" Amber asks.

"We're busy," Jungkook says flatly.

"I wasn't talking to you," Amber snaps.

"W-well, we're going to the diner tonight," Rosie says shyly. "Maybe we could do it another-"

"Oh! Daisy's Diner?" Amber exclaims, leaning forward in excitement. "I know that place. What time are you going?"

"Oh, um..." Rosie looks up at Jungkook and bites her lip at the anger growing on his face.

"We're going at six," Jimin says, eyeing Jungkook in a way to tell him to cool off.

Jungkook felt Rosie's hand slip into his own and he held it tightly, annoyed at this new girl who just invited herself into their plans.

"We'll see you later, Amber," Rosie smiles.

"Right," Amber taps under her chin with a small smile and stands up. "See ya."

"She's nice," Rosie beams innocently once the other left, sliding her banana milk towards Jungkook.

Jungkook grabs his milk and drinks it grumpily, shaking her hand off to grip her thigh instead. It made her breath hitch and her cheeks darken, and he smirked around his straw. He wanted to tease her even more, but he decided against it, wanting to do it somewhere private. Somewhere where it was only her and him, and she was beneath him, maybe they were naked, and kissing and...

"Jungkook?"

Rosie's voice broke him out of his trance and he saw all of them looking at him weirdly, causing him to frown.

"What?"

"You were staring into space with a stupid smile on your face," Jin says, giving him a weird look. "Anyway, what do you call a cow without legs?"

"Oh no, Jin, stop."

"Ground beef!"

***

Jungkook didn't really mind what Rosie was wearing. It was a black turtleneck tucked into her mini skirt. In his opinion, Rosie could wear whatever the fuck she wanted to.

He would just kill anybody who looked or touched her the wrong way.

So that's why Jungkook was clutching his cup in-between his hand so hard his knuckles were white. So he wouldn't commit murder at the diner table.

Amber was looking at Rosie in a way that made Jungkook suspicious and really fucking annoyed, and he made sure the brunette was sitting between him and Jimin when they all squeezed into a big booth together.

"Chicken or a burger?" Jimin asks Rosie in distress, causing her to giggle and lean onto his shoulder as they conversed softly.

Jungkook eyed Amber as she smiled at Rosie, slipping his palm on to her thigh and squeezing just to hear her cute squeal. Her head whipped up and she looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and red cheeks, but the ravenette just turned to her with an innocent smile before kissing her forehead.

Rosie laid back down on Jimin's shoulder hesitantly and the honey-haired boy popped an eyebrow at Jungkook. He looked between him and Amber before smirking in amusement, turning to the menu again to ask Rosie what milkshake he should get with his burger.

"You shouldn't make her uncomfortable," Amber says, grabbing her water and sipping on it.

"Who said I was making her uncomfortable?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever," she waves her hand at him dismissively, causing his grip to tighten on Rosie's thigh.

Rosie lifts her head once she's done talking to Jimin and scoots closer to Jungkook, tucking her face into his neck and smiling. She knew he wasn't exactly happy that Amber was here, but she was grateful that he was trying.

"Did you figure out what you want?" Jungkook asks, stroking the back of her hair.

Rosie nods against his neck before pulling away, blinking in surprise when he landed a quick kiss to her lips. Her eyes widened and she whined in embarrassment, hurrying to hide her face again.

"I just wanted a kiss," Jungkook chuckles quietly, squeezing her thigh once more before looking at the waiter approaching them.

Too flustered to speak up, Rosie whispered her order into Jungkook's ear and he ordered for her. The table was a bit awkward as they waited for their meals, the boys generally talking to each other, but Rosie still tried to bring Amber into conversation.

"These guys are annoying," Amber groans, snatching her milkshake up.

"That's not nice, Amber," Rosie frowns, twirling her straw in her drink as she changed the subject."I like your hair."

"Thanks," Amber smiles, touching her freshly dyed black hair. "Needed something new, y'know? You should let me dye your hair sometime."

Rosie was about to politely decline her offer when two waiters came with their orders, everyone falling quiet as they began eating. That's how you know it was good, when everyone ceased their conversations and focused on stuffing themselves with the food in front of them.

Rosie places her fry in front of Jungkook's mouth and he opens, taking it between his teeth and thanking her with a gentle head bump. He offered her his milkshake and she drank it greedily, giggling when Jungkook tried to pull it away.

"My milkshake," Jungkook whines playfully.

"It was yummy," Rosie beams, causing Jungkook to smile and press a kiss to her cheek.

Was he being affectionate because Amber was here? Fuck yeah. But he was also doing it because he wanted to. He liked seeing her get all flustered, it was cute.

"Rosie, will you go to the bathroom with me?" Amber asks, grinning when she nodded.

Jungkook frowned grumpily as he let Rosie out, watching her walk away with the other to the bathroom.

"Dude, are you trying to kill her with laser beams or something?" Jin laughs, making a goofy face as he pretends to shoot actual beams from his eyes.

"I just don't trust her," Jungkook mutters while the rest laugh at their hyung.

Meanwhile, Rosie was waiting patiently as Amber used the bathroom, freshening herself up in the mirror. She was having a really fun night despite her crush and friend not getting along.

"You know, I think that Jungkook guy is dangerous," Amber says, coming out of the stall to wash her hands. "I mean, him and his friends are kinda suspicious, don't you think?"

"What do you mean?" Rosie frowns, watching her as she dried her hands.

"Haven't you heard the talk about them all being in a gang?" Amber asks, her lips lifting in amusement.

"Yeah, but rumors are rumors," Rosie lies easily—maybe a little too easily. But she would never reveal Jungkook's secret like that."They're nice people, Amber."

"I'm only trying to protect you," Amber says softly, shaking her head.

When the two had returned, Jungkook immediately stood up to let Rosie through, pulling her into his side when they settled down into their seats.

"You okay?" he asks Rosie softly, careful to be quiet enough so only she could hear.

Rosie nods, offering him a smile before laying her head down on his shoulder. She didn't want his feelings to be hurt by what Amber said, so she stayed quiet and enjoyed the rest of the night without saying much.

"Goodbye, Rosie," Amber smiles, hugging her tightly once they got to the parking lot.

"Goodnight," Rosie hums, wrapping her arms around her new friend before heading back towards Jungkook.

"Thank you," she smiles, kissing his cheek before straddling his bike.

"Yeah, yeah," Jungkook grins, putting his helmet on before she could see the redness of his ears.

Rosie giggles and puts on her own helmet, snuggling into his back as he kicked the engine and sped off into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 3.8K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
632K 35.6K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
139K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
57.9K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...