Second Chances (Zeldris x rea...

By Mesaandme01

(Y/n) was a soldier along side her trusted military k9 partner, but after a raid gone wrong, her and her furr... More

A Worthy Death
The Inbetween
One Legend Meets Another
Two Princes
Three Demons Walk in a Bar
Strange Energy
Little Demon
A Demons Hound
Camelot Castle
Old Habbits Die Hard
Pre-Dinner Practice
Falling Evermore
The Enchanted Red Wood Forest
Emerald Eyes and Golden Skys
Envy and Gluttony
Hells Dinner Bells
Promises, Promises

A Royal Midnight Garden

1.3K 48 17
By Mesaandme01

   You giggle as you skid around a corner barley avoiding Zeldris grasp. Eventually you make it to the dining room before he dose, making you squeal as you fly into the room, confusing the rest of the Commandments in there. You slam the door behind yourself with a grin and breathless laugh as you lean against it, "Uhh, (Y/n)... what on earth-" Drole starts only for you to shake your head wildly and hold your fingers to your lips. "Who are you hiding from?" Gloxinia asks in a whisper as they watch you curiously. You were about to whisper an answer before you hear a slight knock behind you, "I know your in there." Zeldris voice calls from behind the door.

You yelp before your on the other side of the room in a flash, "Well I'm definitely not running from your leader." You say with a laugh from behind Galand at the end of the table making him jump at your sudden appearance. Fraudrin snickers at you as Zeldris slams the door open, "There you are." He says with a dangerous look, making everyone in the room freeze but you because you knew he was just playing. "What'd you do?" Galand whispers over to you barely moving a muscle making you giggle. "Stuff." You say in short watching him carefully from the other side of the table. "Give up." Zeldris says as he starts stalking around the table to you, but you just walk the same pace the other way with a shit eating grin. "Never." You counter before he's behind you in an instant, holding your arms behind your back.

"So stubborn." He says, as you grin while catching a jealous look from Melasula before you look to the side at Zeldris. You then giggle as you use a move from Monspeet, switching your places, "Stubborn huh?" You ask making him really have to fight the smile that wanted to creep into his lips. "Still full of surprises as well I see." He comments as you slowly release his arms from behind him. "You have no idea." You whisper in his ear, before nipping his ear lobe while staring Melasula down. Zeldris crosses his arms proud of your actions as you walk around the table innocently and sit at the last edge chair. Zeldris shakes his head as he sits at the end of the table beside you, while you whistle once loudly, making Exley emerge from a shadowy hole in the floor. As soon as he's all the way through it dissipates.

"Hey bud, hungry?" You ask him as you snap your fingers, making a platter of raw meat appear in front of him. He wags his tail before starting to devour his food and you start fixing Zeldris a plate, making him smirk at you. "There you go sir." You say as you hand it to him. He nods a thanks to you making you smile as you start another plate with a lot of meat and vegetables. Once you set to the side, it earns you a confused look from Derriere who was in front of you, "It's for Estarossa. I told him I'd save him a plate." You say to her making her nod. Finally you make your own plate, but as you go to take a bite you notice Melasula still glaring at you, making you pause mid bite. "Melasula darlin', the last person who stared at me like that, for that long, ended up in my bed the next morning." You say as you look her in the eye with a shit eating grin.

Your words make Galand about choke on his food and Gloxinia almost spit his wine out. Melasula just scoffs and crosses her arms, looking away from you as Derriere busts out in laughter. Zeldris just rolls his eyes enjoying your sass as he eats his food. "I see you found what you were looking for today." Dreyfus' voice says making you look over to Fraudrin and nod. "Yeah, Ex's armor and my sword. Thank the gods the idiots who stole them from us didn't melt them down." You say after you swallow your mouth full of food. "Why would they do such a thing?" Monspeet asks from beside Derriere. "His armor is white gold, and my sword," You say as you draw it and place it on the table, "Is purgatory steel and so are the gems." You say before shoving more food in your mouth.

"Where'd you get these?" Greyroad asks from above the table having no need for food. "Purgatory, about 2,000 years ago." You say nonchalantly, making them all freeze and stare at you. "What?" You ask with a mouth full of food, kinda confused on why they were at starring at you like you had a third eye or something. "How the hell did you get into purgatory 2,000 years ago!?" Galand exclaims stunned. You shrug, "I honestly haven't the slightest. I was trying to summon someone but the spell kinda backfired a little tiny bit..." you say nervously with a sheepish grin. "What do you mean by that?" Drole asks from beside Galand and Gloxinia at the end of the table.

"I may or may not have accidentally leveled an entire village before I popped up in purgatory. I did get those though, so not a total bust I guess." You say with a shrug. Monspeet nods at your sword asking if he could inspect it making you nod, "Yeah, go ahead." You say as he lifts it. His mouth disappeared as his eyes inspect it before he looks at Derriere. She looks to you, "Where'd you find them?" She asks making you giggle a little. "Funny thing is, I didn't find them. Exley did." You say making Ex shake his head as he sits beside you finally finished with licking his plate clean.

"Where?" Zeldris asks as Monspeet hands your sword to him. "A really weird cave... under the coffin of eternal darkness..." you say making Melasula scoff. "Well thanks for the early save." She says sarcastically. You glare over at her, "Look, I didn't know how at the time. Besides I honestly thought you'd slaughter me if I did." You say honestly making Zeldris shake his head. "It's in the past. You wouldn't of been able to anyway, Fradrin hadn't even escaped yet and we were the only ones who knew how to break the seal." He says as he hands you, your sword back as you finish your plate. "Ehhh, not necessarily." You say as you sheath it again.

"What do you mean by that?" Drole asks again curiously making you giggle at him. "Well when the Druids summoned Fraudrin, someone had to give them the idea right?" You ask with a mischievous grin. "Y-You did that!?" Fraudrin questions in shock. "More or less." You say as you sit back in your seat with Zeldris staring at you like you were a literal god along with the rest of them. "Your welcome." You say slyly as you glance over at Melasula with a stunned look on her face. "Wait a minute. Your telling me your small ass is the only reason we're sitting here right now." Galand states dumbfounded. "I only gave them the idea. I didn't tell them who or when to summon one of you. Besides I still don't understand how you all escaped anyway. I thought you needed goddess blood to make the spell work, so how'd you do it Fraudrin?" You question making him chuckle at you.

"Did that traitor seriously not tell you?" He asks making you shake your head and raise an eyebrow. "Meliodas?" You question making him nod like it was the most obvious thing on the planet. "Tell me what?" You ask him before looking over to Zeldris who glares at Fraudrin making him shut it immediately. "What's he talking about?" You ask confused. "He talking about Elizabeth." Estarossa answers as he walks in. You laugh slightly as you hand him his plate, "The Princess?" You ask not believing him that the gentle princess had anything to do with it. "Mhm, Thanks by the way." Estarossa says as he sits between Monspeet and Fraudrin. "Yeah no problem, but come on guys. That young princess can't seriously have anything to do with the seal." You say while crossing your arms.

Estarossa chuckles despite everybody's distracted gaze, "Your joking..." you say seriously. He shakes his head at you as he takes a bite of food, "She's mortal!" You say as you glance at Zeldris who glares at Estarossa. "She's also a goddess." Estarossa says nonchalantly, not really caring if Zeldris knocks him out for telling you. You laugh, "Ya know. I'd call bullshit but then again Galand is here so I know your not lying which is even more crazy to me..." you say taking it in. "How the hell is she a goddess? In all my three thousand years I've never seen a goddess, I thought they were gone." You say as you rub your temples confused. "I would explain but I think Zeldris will kill me." Estarossa says with a sly grin towards Zeldris as he continues eating. "Oh come on!" You say as you look to Zeldris who just shakes his head.

"You'll flip out, besides it's Meliodas' problem." He says making you give him a 'really' look. "You know I'm just gonna ask him when I see him again." You say as you stare at his conflict eyes. "Yes I'm well aware." He says simply making you sigh as you stand. "Where are you going?" Gloxinia asks making you smile at him. "Gonna find the garden, Exley needs to be let out for a bit. Besides I've never seen a royal garden before." You say making Zeldris stand as well. "I'll accompany you then. The rest of you behave yourselves." He says with a cold tone before you start heading out of the doors. "He's gonna eat her alive." Fraudrin comments as soon as the doors close behind you, Exley, and Zeldris. "Twenty souls says it's the other way around." Estarossa counters, as he takes the last bite of his food. "Same here." Galand adds loving a good bet. "Your both on." Fraudrin says to them, making Galand chuckle darkly. "Fool." Galand states with a dangerous grin and shining green eyes.

You glance over at Zeldris as he walks beside you with Exley on the other side of him. "How was purgatory?" You ask him, making him look to the floor as he walks. "Same as always." He says shortly making you furrow your brows. "What's wrong Zel?" You ask making him shake his head. "Nothing love." He says as he turns a corner with you and opens a large wooden door that lead into a huge beautiful garden.

You were about to try and get it out of him before your eyes land on the soft blues and greens of the dark garden before you. Zeldris smiles at your gaze before walking down the stone path with you close behind him. Exley nudges your arm with his nose gently, making you giggle and boop his large nose, "Go on bud. I'll be with Zel, okay?" You tell him making him sneeze before leaping over some brush on the side of the stone path and staring at you. "Go on bud, it's alright." You say with a giggle before he disappears into the darkness.

You smile before looking back at Zeldris who was still looking at you, trying to burn the image of your smile into his mind forever. "What is it?" You ask him making him smile ever so slightly. "I wanna show you something." He says as he holds his hand out for you to take. You do and he leads you up a hill on the stone path to a round cement pergola. It over looks the large clear pond with tiny purple and blue bioluminescent fish swimming lazily around beneath the calm water. "Whoa..." you say softly as you walk up to the edge sitting on a slight cliff over looking the pond and few willow trees around it.

"It's beautiful Zeldris." You say as you lean against the cement railing slightly. He chuckles as he stands behind you, enjoying the view of you, not the garden. "Not as beautiful as you are." He says making you turn to face him with a blush as you lean against the railing behind you. He smiles gently, loving everything about your presence. "Thank you..." you say as you look down under his cool gaze. He steps towards you before placing an arm on each side of you while staring into your eyes seriously, "Can I ask you something?" He asks softly. "Of course Zeldris. What is it?" You ask as he searches your eyes trying to figure out how to ask you the question burning in his heart. "Back at the tavern a few days ago, you said you wouldn't come between my elder brother and I." He says pausing and looks down at your feet, making your brows furrow remembering your drunken slip of the tongue. "I did... what about it?" You ask making his eyes meet yours again.

"What if you didn't..." he says softly making your eyes widen slightly. "Zeldris..." you start only for him to shake his head as he stands and pulls you into him, "What if you didn't love." He says with soft eyes as he looks down at you as holds you to him gently. You look to the side with sad eyes, "I fear I would though..." you admit softly. His metal gloved fingers lift your chin so he can look into your eyes full of fear and longing, "You forget who got us not to kill each other at first sight my love." He says gently, making you close your eyes at his pet name for you. "I can't be your down fall Zeldris... I won't do it. If I chose between you two I'll lose the other and-" You tell him before his soft lips silence your worried voice.

Your hands run up his armor clad arms and up his strong shoulders before tangling in his raven hair, making him groan against your lips as he melts into you. "You won't lose me." He promises against your lips before kissing them again. "I'll do anything for you..." he says before he grabs your bottom lip between his teeth gently, making you gasp slightly, as he tugs on it softly while pulling back. "Anything...?" You ask him breathlessly as you open your eyes to see his desperate dark maroon eyes. "Anything. Even if I have to share you with him. You will be mine." He says, as he tucks a stray strand of your (h/c) hair behind your ear, before cupping your cheek gently. "Is that even possible for you both?" You ask worriedly, making him chuckle and rub his thumb gently against your cheek.

"Demons can have up to two mates, it's not unheard of, especially with us higher ranking demons. But it's up to you, whatever you choose, I'll respect it." He says before he kisses your forehead gently for a moment, before he pulls back from you with a light smile. "Thank you Zeldris..." you say with a small smile, as he walks a few feet from you to the other side of the pergola to sit on a white couch, so he can watch out over the garden. He just smiles at you as he kicks off his boots, removes his sword from his hip, and slips off his armored gloves making you blush now that you can see just how ripped he really is. "Come here beautiful." He says as he leans comfortably against couch cushions. "Only if you lose the shirt." You tease as you walk to stand in front of him, completely kidding, making him shrug and slip it over his head before placing it neatly beside his gloves.

Your cheeks flush a bright red before you giggle while covering your face with your hands, "I was kidding..." you say quietly embarrassed. "Don't get shy on me now." He says as he leans up towards you, slowly unity your sword from your hip for you. "I can't help it..." you say with a small giggle as you peek at his cut abs and sharp v-line. He sets your sword beside his, praying that he'd be able to do that again for the rest of his life, before his hands make their way back to your hips. "May I remove your armor?" He asks as he looks up at you making you smile down at him. "Please..." you ask gently as you run your right hand through the top of his hair making him sigh as his fingers start untying the sides of your armor so it'd slip off easily over your head.

Once its untied he helps you left it, until you remove it and he sets it beside his. You kick your armored boots off causing them to skid to be beside his, making him chuckle at you. "Better?" He asks making you grin. "Much." You say happily making him smirk loving you in a tank top. "Good, cause these are coming off too." He says as he slips his fingers in the top of your armored pants making you laugh. "As you wish, my prince." You say gently making him grin as he unbuttons them then slides them down your thighs as you shimmy out of them. Once they fall to the ground and pool around your ankles, you step out of them and kick them to the side as he stares up to you.

He's smirking at you before he leans forward and kisses your slightly exposed stomach, right above your panty line making you hold in a gasp. He then yanks you down onto his lap by your hips so your straddling him as he grins dangerously at you, "Perfect." He says in a soft deep voice making you giggle at him. "Can I ask you something now?" You ask as you sling your arms around his neck lazily, making him nod at you waiting for your question. "What color are you real eyes?" You ask him making him smile gently. "Would you like to see them love?" He asks making you nod eagerly. "Alright, give me a second, it's been a while." He says as he closes his eyes concentrating. He takes a deep breath after a minute, and you watch his demon seal disappear from above his left eye, making him breathe out a slight laugh.

"That was harder than it should of been." He admits with his eyes still closed, "Just don't laugh." He says as he slowly opens the most beautiful, forest emerald green eyes you'd ever seen. They took your breath and you honestly felt you'd of drown in them if he didn't blink. You shake your head with a light smile, as you cup his face making him blush lightly, as you stare into his intoxicating orbs, "Gods... their beautiful Zeldris..." You say softly, as your right thumb traces under his left eye, while you try desperately to see into his beautiful soul. "Estarossa says their just like Meliodas'..." he says slightly embarrassed, making you scoff slightly and roll your eyes. "He's wrong..." you say making his blush darken slightly, as he looks to the side shyly.

"Is he?" He wonders aloud as he looks back up at you. "He is. Meliodas has light, emerald eyes. Yours are slightly darker emerald, as if you captured the most beautiful forest green..." You say as he stares at you through his dark eyelashes with the softest gaze. He then pulls you down with him, as he lays across the couch, making it so your laying on his chest, "Thank you my love..." He says ever so softly as you snuggle up to him. "Your welcome." You say as he runs his hand not behind his head through your soft hair, finally able to feel the softness of it against his fingers. His body still radiates heat keeping you warm without a blanket making you yawn as you hug him. "Want to go back into the castle to sleep?" He asks, sensing your tiredness, but you shake your head holding him tighter not wanting to move.

He chuckles a little making his chest vibrate with his deep voice before he kisses your head. "Alright love." He says as he keeps running his hand through your hair slowly. You listened to his seven hearts beating calmly, making you start to get really sleepy after a few minutes, before you hear Exleys foot steps and slight panting breath come up beside the couch. "Uh.. love?" Zeldris says as he lifts his head slightly to see Exley staring directly into his soul. "Lay down Ex..." you mumble against Zeldris' chest before kissing it slightly, making his heart beat quicken.  You grin slightly, "Don't worry my prince. Exley will make sure nobody comes up here while we sleep." You say knowing he was blushing because instead of speaking he just repositions slightly.

He moves his body down slightly to lay down more, as he also takes his arm from under his head to wrap around your body, holding you to him protectively. You were tired and Zeldris being a living heater was definitely making it easier to give in to your on coming slumber. "Zel..." you whisper quietly still snuggled to his bare chest. "Hm?" He hums deeply and you know he's starting to fall asleep as well. "Goodnight..." you say softly deciding to enjoy this night with him because you knew you'd have to leave tomorrow to go back to the sins. "Goodnight my love." He says in a deep sleepy voice, as he leans up to kiss your forehead. You smile as he holds you protectively, before you both fall asleep in each other's arms, under the summer starry night sky of the royal garden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.7K 14
This is a various x reader based in the Anime/Manga series Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins. You are a shapeshifter confined to the sin of tric...
49.7K 2K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
8.8K 130 12
"I'm SORRY FOR HIDING THIS BUT THIS ISN'T MY SIN THIS IS MY BOND MARK WITH HER!!" ~Meliodas "So you finally decided to say right?!..... Meliodas...
142K 3.6K 70
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...