Heartbreak Hotel... and Beyon...

By magn0liacelebrati0n

One-shots and drabbles from Lola and Alex's adventures after the weekend of adventure. Fluff and smut. More

- Heartbreak Hotel One-Shot Guide -
One For The Road
Hello
Morning Kisses
Skinny Dipping Pt. 2
I'm Yours
Champagne Kisses
Being Make Believe
Giggles
Challenge
Cheese
Give In
The Mirror's Image (Halloween)
Diamonds Are Forever 💍
Self-Portrait
Cold
Resistance
Galaxy's Edge

There's That Hotel Suite

2K 24 8
By magn0liacelebrati0n

"C'mon, Lo..." Alex growled into her chest before lifting his head, fingertips dancing from her hip upwards to curl around the top of her shoulder, holding her down on him, angling her deeper. "Fookin' give it."

Lola rolled her eyes and flicked her hair back, working her hips into his lap at an exhausting, constant pace. Her eyelids felt heavy, weighed down by the blur of lust and the alcohol she could still taste on her tongue.

"Fook tha's it, rehyt there."

"Shhh..." she pleaded, jaw tense with a sort of loving annoyance she'd grown into, trying desperately to hold on to the tension inside her in the hope it'd spill out blissfully. "Please, shhh..."

"Yeh love me voice," he chuckled, tilting his head forward again to ignite a fire in her stomach with the intensity of his gaze, his thumbs pressed into her skin to hold her down on him.

"You love your voice," she breathed shakily.

"'ey!" he chuckled, delivering a quick, hard slap to her ass as she lifted herself on his cock again.

She whimpered and squeezed his bicep under her grip. "Fuck."

"Dun't give meh cheek," he responded, his chest rumbling with laughter. "Unless yeh want meh teh give it back."

Lola exhaled shakily, a moan following when he bucked his hips up into her. "Yesss..." she hissed, tipping her head back. "Fuck."

The heat between them was sticky, overwhelmingly so, the cranked open window allowing an occasional breeze into the cramped, darkened hotel room, moving the dainty curtains back and forth, but it was nothing substantial enough to soothe. The old bed frame creaked beneath them as she rocked him into the mattress.

"Does this make yeh feel dirteh?" he asked, his tone as teasingly inquisitive as it was serious.

"What?" she asked quietly, resting her head forward on his shoulder as he continued to thrust upwards, his movements slowing naturally as he formulated a sentence, the relief she craved seeming to slip further from her reach.

"The bed creakin'," he drawled, straining to speak between bucks of his hips. "Sounds like it's... gunna break, dunnit?"

Lola laughed breathily. "I suppose so."

"D'yeh fink they can 'ear us next door? In the room over?"

"Alex," she hummed, shaking her head. "Love you, but..." She leant in to cup his chin as she kissed him, her hand slipping down to his throat, fingernails digging into the sheeny, tanned skin of his neck. "I can't... talk... and fuck you... at the same time."

He pouted, before his pout gave way into a smirk. "Alrehyt," he said, nodding his head, licking his lips before leaning in to kiss her again, groaning when she picked up the pace with nothing but the pleasure to focus on, her hand loosely at the base of his throat.

Alex caught her off guard when he shifted the angle slightly, tipping her back towards the mattress so that he could deliver the power she needed, deeper, harder, his hands tightly gripped on her thighs as he buried himself into her. He was now almost fully on top of her and mostly in control.

Her entire body was aware of his touch as he shifted his fingertips on her skin and squeezed her again and Lola looked up at him, her mouth falling open as he began to punish her with his hips. She tightened her hand around his bicep and his throat subconsciously, continuing to squeeze gently when she saw his eyes on her, watching them roll back a little and letting go when she felt his body shake with tension.

His chest heaved as he fought to keep up the pace he'd set, head dipped, barely able to hold himself up. "Fook..." he groaned, his voice strained. "Lo...la."

She cupped his jaw to capture his attention, smoothed her thumb over his cheek, over his lips, humming when he kissed it and lifted his gaze to hers again, the dynamic shifting playfully back and forth between them. His eyes were wild, strands of hair falling into his eyes.

He could smell her sweet perfume mixing with their sweat and his cologne and could taste the edge of his orgasm, felt it building but wanted her closer, so sat back on his thighs and pulled her up, holding her body in his hands and fucking up into her again, this time with intention, working towards a goal that had her crying out shakily, hungrily, for more from him.

His arms locked around her waist when she took over, his hands pressed to her back as she rode him, grinding and moving in his lap, barely breathing as she angled herself where she needed, fingernails dug deep into his shoulders, gasping, shaking and euphorically falling over the edge with a relieved, dramatic whimper. Her walls squeezed, then melted around his cock and her sudden intensity, the way she commanded him to follow, made Alex groan, pulsating and releasing hard inside her, his mouth hung open, eyes closed as they rocked in the pleasure, the aftershocks of their orgasms electric.

He lifted her chin and an accidental handful of her hair, kissed her deeply until she could open her eyes again, until she seemed like she was mostly back in the room, aware of her surroundings.

Lola tilted her head into the flat of his palm when he let go, giggling. Her fingertips tingled, her eyelids were heavy, the bliss inducing a trance like state as she looked back at him.

"Yeh 'ave an award winnin' smile after I've fooked yeh," he hummed.

"Says you." She shook her head, shuffling out of his lap and away from his needy grip to fall back onto the thin sheets to catch her breath, her hair fanning out around her head, hands resting on her stomach. She felt sticky and sweaty but satisfied, the smell in the room as sickly as it was divine to bask in.

Alex swung his legs over the edge of the bed, elbows pressed into his knees.

Lola lazily lifted her hand and squinted in the dim light to trace a heart shaped pattern onto his back with her index finger.

He grinned to himself. "I luv yeh too." His hand came down on the bedside table for his pack of cigarettes and he lazily lifted one to his mouth and lit it, the spark bright in the darkness. He groaned as he stood, pacing over towards the window, resting against the wall with a hand on his hip to look out at the European city.

"You know you look so fucking good, right now?" she hummed.

"A question or a statement?" he chuckled, breathing out cigarette smoke and turning back to face her.

"Both. Wanna make sure you know." Lola stretched across to the other side of the bed for her camera, turning to face him and angle her shot.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "No."

"Oh, come on," she pleaded. "One for my private collection."

Even through the lens his complete unfazed gorgeousness made her breathless, his effortless charisma evident even when he wasn't looking at her. She zoomed in a little, hearing no further complaints and snapping the picture, pleased with herself. "Hm."

"You done?" he asked, half amused.

"Not quite."

Alex huffed, fighting a smile but taking another drag from his cigarette and licking his lips. "Tha' knows I wouldn't let anyone else photograph meh nude. Luckeh ladeh."

Lola's eyes traced the outline of his ass as he put his hand back on his hip. "I have a vision, but I want you back on the bed."

"Lemme regain me strength then I'll give yeh anofer go," Alex chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. "Finish your smoke."

Alex nodded, pouting around the cigarette as he finished it and crushed it in the already piled ashtray on the windowsill. "Where d'yeh want meh?"

Lola nodded to the bed. "Sit up."

Alex bit his lip and shuffled into position, the metal of the bed frame cold and soothing against his back. His eyes followed Lola as she straddled his lower legs and sunk into position. He raised an eyebrow and lazily lifted his hand to scratch his chest.

"I like that."

"Wha'?"

"Keep your hand there, turn your head."

"So demandin'," he tutted.

Lola looked at the shot. He was in the foreground, his hair messy from her own hands, his tanned chest slightly red from her nails, the outlines of where she'd held onto him still visible. The chain around his neck glittered even in the darkness, the curve of his nose down to the stretch of his lips as he laughed to himself photogenic, the shadowing of his chin and jaw something she couldn't have dreamt up. "Stay there," she whispered, taking the shot and humming to herself. "The lighting is so good." She shuffled back a little, but Alex reached out for the camera.

"Yehr turn."

"No, no, this is about you," she laughed.

"C'mon. Won't take no for an answer." He slipped off the bed again, patting the middle of it as a direction and squatted at the end, adjusting her camera to his settings. "Lola, love, if yeh're insitin' on takin' nudeh pictures of meh, then I fink it's onleh fair to return the gesture."

Lola bit the inside of her cheek, wondering when she'd found the confidence to switch roles and become a subject, questioning if she'd have trusted anyone else to direct her, especially nude. She stretched herself out on the mattress, her stomach pressed into the bedsheets, smiling. "Is this what you had in mind?" she laughed, waving her legs in the air, curving her ass slightly upwards off of the bed.

Alex swallowed. "Summat... like tha'..."

Lola inhaled sharply through her nose. "Are we perverts?"

"Onleh for each ofer..." he grinned, squinting into the lens. "Lift yehr head a bit, wanna see yehr eyes. Tuck yehr hair behind yehr... yeh, like tha'." He took his shot. "Yeh're rehyt about the lighting. Sublime."

She nodded. "Told you."

"Now, uh... on yehr knees."

Lola pulled her face back, blinking slowly. "Excuse me?"

"Like sit back on yehr thighs," he chuckled, holding her gaze as she followed his instructions. "Hold yehr tits wif yehr arm. Tha's it there. Fook, tha's gorgeous. Eyes on meh."

The light from the moon shone down through the window, illuminating her from behind, her skin glistening with sweat.

"I luv this. Stunnin'... Look down." Snap. "Back teh meh." Snap. "Yeh look loveleh. Fookin' sexeh."

Lola blushed at Alex's direction, unable to believe the control he had over her just from his gaze, his words. She brushed her hands down her thighs, leaning back slightly, stretching so that the moonlight was cast on to her face.

He squatted a little. "Put yehr 'ands in yehr 'air. Joost like tha'. Fook me." Snap. "Like a vintage pornstar."

"A compliment?"

Alex beamed. "Oh, yes. Do meh a favour 'n' kinda... dangle yehr head off the bed? I've got a fookin' vision."

Lola giggled at the word dangle in his voice, rolling around inelegantly and continuing to laugh when she tipped her head off the edge of the bed, her hair brushing the hardwood floor under the bed.

"This is realleh cool," he mumbled half to himself, snapping a shot or two as Lola moved incrementally, her hands caressing her own breasts, her thighs, arms falling back behind her until her knuckles touched the floorboards too.

Lola reached for her camera back. "Can I take one more of you?" She batted her eyelashes, sitting up, a rush of blood to her head.

"If yeh must," he sighed, flashing her an exaggerated smile as he stood up again. "'ow d'yeh want meh?"

"On the chair."

Alex hummed, handing over the camera and striding to the opposite side of the room to sit back in the blue upholstered armchair.

"Lean forward."

"Feeling' vulnerable 'ere," he joked, resting his hands on his knees.

Shifting slightly so that she could see his hands, Lola framed his back in the picture, the muscles in his shoulders as he tensed visibly moving, his untrimmed hair curling at the base of his neck, all dipped into a pearlescent moony glow. She exhaled as she took the picture.

"Weh done?" he mumbled, turning to look over his shoulder slowly, a bashful smile and a hint of colour tinting his cheeks.

"One... more..." she giggled. "Against the wall... Slouch a bit."

Alex tutted, raising his eyebrows, but followed her directions. He lifted his forward facing leg slightly to cover himself, keep the camera from fully invading his privacy and curved himself away from the wall slightly, hands pressed flat against it behind him.

"This is my best shot yet... ever."

Alex shook his head, before realising he wasn't supposed to move. He wondered how their short city trip made him look, if there was shadowiness under his eyes from late nights and bright lights, if his stomach was slightly more noticeable than he'd have liked, unable to avoid the pasta and wine at dinner, if his tan lines on his thighs picked up on the camera, but then Lola drew his attention again.

It was thrill for him, after all this time, to watch her work, her concentration face as beautiful and intricate as the art she created, imagined, dreamed up out of light and shadow and texture. He watched her watch him, her tongue slightly between her lips, pushing them apart as she squinted, lifting and lowering the camera. There was a dimple in her left cheek when she smiled, satisfied with her framing.

Snap.

She exhaled. "Alex Turner, you're a masterpiece."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.1K 51
[Unconditional love and complete freedom-that's what Marianne dreams of. But falling in love with ...
52.6K 627 19
Just Larry One-Shots (: Fluff/Smut Some are PG13 while others are R... Ill warn you, you nasty perverts c;
1.4M 18.5K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now