✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 46

18.6K 636 139
By LilaAurora_LA

Rita's pov

It's been final.

I had lost him. He didn't hear me out. He wanted nothing to do with me. I respected his wish.

Therefore, I decided to get out of his life — out of his mansion. I really owned barely nothing — only the house in Seattle and the money in my bank account to to do the payments the doctor and lawyer who lied for me.

I was packing my bags to move to Seattle. I planned to stay in Seattle until he wanted to talk to me and came to me.

I wouldn't pressure him. If he didn't want anything to do with me, and never visited me, I'd also be okay with it — as long as he was okay.

"Madam, Mr. Espresso, arrived, he claims the mansion is his and wants entry." I froze in my movement, the clothes in my hands fell to the ground.

"Roman came?" I slowly turned to the maid, looking at her surprised.

"Yes, shall the security let him in?" she asked me. Too excited, I ran out of my room, ready to greet him. I rushed down the stairs, and sprinted out of the front door, literally darting to the gates.

And there he was, standing behind the gates in the shining night like my dark prince.

"Open the gates!" I demanded. When there was no more separation between us, I ran in his arms.

My lips melded with his, and I smiled as he kissed me back. "I knew you'd come back to me, I missed you so much."

"You gave me the mansion, it's mine, I came to see my home," he claimed, looking at the estate. My heart sank. He didn't came for me, he came to his property.

"Yeah," I nodded my head, pushing my body off his. "It's yours, welcome to your home, I was packing to leave anyway."

"Stay." His words surprised me. I blinked. Once. Twice. He wanted me to stay?

"I thought you wanted nothing to do with me?" I asked confused, but my insides melted. He said stay. He wanted me to stay.

Grabbing my waist, he pulled me closer. Leaning down, he nibbled on my ear. "Then, you are wrong, I am not over you."

"Okay," I immediately agreed. "Okay," he repeated, giving me a quick kiss near my ear, before pulling away and looking at the security. "Tell them to listen to me now, I want to be able come and leave without them holding me up.

"Please listen to Mr. Esposito's demands, he is the owner of the mansion and pays your salaries," I told the security guards who nodded their heads.

"Let's go inside, it's cold outside!" I pulled him inside the mansion. "Come on, are you hungry?"

"We need to talk, Rita," he remarked as we were walking up the stairs.

"Oh, okay," I muttered, pulling him to the office. He looked around, before looking at me. "Where are the files?"

I paled, shaking my head. "We can't give him the files, Roman." Ignoring what I said, he asked, "What's the code to the safe?"

"The date we met," I muttered. Opening the safe, he found nothing but money. "Where did you hide them?"

"They guarantee us that he stays put. As long as we have the files he will leave us in peace." My hands were on my belly. When I said us, I meant all three of us.

His gaze went down, looking at my belly. Slowly, he approached me. Putting his hand on my belly, he felt my small bump. I smiled.

"You lied to me about your pregnancy too," he said, making my smile fade.

"I am so sorry, I only didn't want to cause more chaos in your life, I thought you'd be better without us," I apologised.

"You don't take decisions for me, Rita," he told me firmly, turning me around so that I was facing the big window in the office.

"I only wanted the best for you," I admitted, as I felt his body right behind me, his hand placed on my belly traveled up, feeling my breasts over the material before grabbing my throat and yanking it to the side.

"The best for me would be if you didn't break your promise and lied to me." He peppered kissing on my exposed neck.

"There was no—"

"You were such a bad girl, you know what I do with bad girls?" Yanking my dress up, his hand sneaking in my panties. I gasped as he cupped my sex.

My hands flat on the window, my chest heaved up and down. The surface of the glass against hands felt cold in contrast to his anger and the heat in my core.

He wanted to punish me. And I was ready to take any punishment coming from him if it calmed him down.

"You punish them ..." I moaned as he rubbed my nerve of bundles. "Yeah, I punish them, until they learn to act like good girls," he hummed, pulling my dress up and my panties down.

"And not like greedy little bitches," he gritted out, rubbing his hard on against my bare ass.

"I am not greedy." I gave him everything I owned. I only wanted him by my side but if asking his presence and attention was greedy, so be it — then I was greedy.

I heard his belt rattle before I felt his dick between my ass cheeks. I clenched my cheeks around him, making him grunt and pull me closer by my neck.

"You are, you killed your own father for more power," he whispered in my hair, making me gasp as he thrusted his dick all inside me.

My mouth gaped, at his sudden intrusion. I was wet for him. I wanted him, but he was all too rough — not like he was always used to when we had sex. 

My sex stretched around his dick, needing time to accommodate which he didn't granted. Pulling out, he drove back inside, making me whimper.

"You want me to stop?" he asked, biting my earlobe. Gulping, I shook my head as my entire body was shaken with every brutal thrust.

If fucking his anger out of me was his punishment, I'd take it. He should release his anger on me. After all, it was my fault. I broke my promise to him. I fucked us up.

"You really are a greedy bitch for me, huh? Is that why you set me free? Wanting more of my dick?" he asked. His questions disgusted me. Did he really thought I set him free for sex?

"I got you charged free—"

"I don't want to a sound from that mouth, you talked and caused enough damage, now be quiet and take me." He pushed my body more against the glass, my breasts were pressed against the window as he fucked me like one of his sluts. 

My hands balled into fists. My closed eyes shed tears. I saved him because I loved him. He fucked me like one of his sluts.

Part of me told me to stop him — to have self-respect and not let him use me like a piece of meat. Another part of me told me I deserved it.

The latter part of me won, I let him use me. I whimpered and moaned with every thrust as his thrusts were not only harsh, but also angled, knowing where to pound to make my body shudder in pleasure.

His touches were like Hell and Heaven. They damaged and healed me. His lips left marks on my body to enjoy and hate.

Trapped between the windows and him, my ears were filled with skin-to-skin slapping noises. "Such a greedy pussy for me huh?"

"I lov—"

"Fuck," he groaned in pleasure, his dick twitching and pulsating before he rammed in me faster. My legs trembled as he released inside me.

Moaning, I leaned more against his body as I reached my own orgasm, clamping around his dick and milking every drop of him.

"You really feel like heaven, wish I could come inside you from now on," he muttered as I tried to come down from my high. "But it's time to send you where you belong, to Hell."

"What?" My heart skipped a beat. As I was about to turn around and look at him, a white pad covered my mouth, making me dizzy and lightheaded.

"Thank you for the goodbye fuck." That all I heard before losing consciousness.

*****

I slowly came back to my senses.

I didn't know if I was blindfolded or not. I felt numb due to the coldness.

Then, I sensed I could blink without feeling pressure on my my eyes. So, I saw nothing due to my night-blindness.

I felt scared and disoriented, trying to find out where I was. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I wasn't sitting. I wasn't lying either. My arms hurt as they were stretched upwards.

I sobbed as I realized my arms were chained above my head to the ceiling. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down and remember how I ended up here.

I sobbed as I remembered. I let him in. I gave him all. Everything I had. And he played against me.

He used my trust. He used my love and handed me to his boss — the man we tried to save me from the beginning on. And we would win this battle, if he didn't let go of my hand.

He wasn't by my side. He sided with him. He pulled the rug out and made me trip to my death.

Not only me, but also my mother and my baby — his baby, our baby.

"Let me out! Let me out! Let me out!" I screamed, feeling a madness rise inside me.I pulled hysterically at the chains, trying to break free. I screamed my lungs out, before hearing noises, followed by footsteps approaching my cell.

The cell lightened up. I groaned and closed my eyes. "Look, Roman," I heard Alessi say, sounding amused, "our blind mole is awake."

I blinked a few times, letting out an angry scream. I felt betrayed as I saw him by his side, looking at me blankly.

"How could you? How could you betray me? I did everything for you! I gambled everything I had for you! I killed for you, Roman!" I sobbed, shaking my head, not wanting to believe he was by his side.

He approached me with a blank expression. Then, his hand grabbed my face, roughly. His grip hurt, making me wince. As he saw me flinch, he smiled, enjoying my pain.

"Such a great actress, Rita. But I won't buy your lies anymore. Stop playing the victim if you're the one who betrayed me from the start," he hissed at me, his grip on my face tightened.

"He wanted to kill you. You'd have no chance against him. But I knew he wouldn't dare touch you if you were in police custody, you know why?" I asked, looking in his callous eyes.

"Murdering the two men he hired to kill me in order to get rid of all evidences would make him the prime suspect."

I felt so stupid. I should knew something was off when he came back to me. Those eye weren't the eyes of the man I fell in love with. Those were the eyes of a murderer.

"I know the truth, I know you ran back to your father because you wanted to live a prosperous life. You killed your father not for me, you killed him to gain more power. You wanted a life of status, power and money, and you were ready to let me rot in prison if capo didn't save me!" he hissed at me.

"Your capo didn't save you! If he did something for you, then he shit in your brain, how can you be so stupid?" I snapped, angry tears leaving my eyes.

"Says the one who welcomed me in her home, gave me charge of her security, let me fuck her like a good for nothing whore." His words were nasty, like the smirk on his face. "Kidnapping my enemy was never so fun and easy."

"I told you to bring me this nuisance, not to stuff her up, now unchain her, I don't want to touch her," Antonio looked at me disgusted. He followed his instructions and unchained me.

I fell to the ground. My hands balled into fists. I never felt that much of a humiliation in my life. What hurt the most was that it was caused by the man I loved.

He crouched down next to me, before asking, "We will ask you a few questions and you will answer them, if you refuse to answer them, we will make you talk, but I guess you don't want that, do you?"

I looked at him, wondering where the man was I fell in love with. I really couldn't see the man who cared for me and risked his life for me. He was like gone.

I felt like I had a different person before me, and not Roman. It was like he was obsessed with Antonio's sick personality.

I groaned in pain as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I looked at him, gritting my teeth and refusing to show my sadness as he gabbed my face roughly.

"I asked you a question! And you will fucking answer me!" he hissed at me, slamming my body on the wall behind me.

I could see Antonio grinning at me from behind Roman. He enjoyed to see me in pain, finding it very relishing to see him hurt me.

"You really are letting this savage damage us. You are letting him win by breaking us apart. I love you, I'd never betray you." I struggled in his grip, tears leaving my eyes.

"If you don't stop talking bullshit, and start telling us what we want to know, I will give you a good reason to beg, ragazza," he said darkly. I looked at him hurt, my back ached from his slamming.

"What did he tell you? What lies did he tell you to make you hate me so much?" I asked him aggrieved.

"He told me the truth, he opened my eyes. He made me realize that you are just a money-hungry slut who is ready to betray anyone for power."

"I gave you my inheritance and sacrificed my position in society, claiming I am mentally ill, I did everything in my power to make you free and powerful." Still, he trusted him instead of me.

"You love playing the victim, huh?" he asked me, smiling at me darkly. "I am the victim, and when you realize—" My words got stuck in my throat as I received a terrible blow that knocked me to the ground.

I licked the inside of my mouth with my tongue,  tasting something metallic. He made me bleed. I looked at him shocked. I really didn't expect him to hit me.

"You hit me," I muttered baffled, trying to process what he had done a few seconds ago as he pulled me back to my feet by my arm.

"That's just the beginning." He wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb, looking at the blood on his thumb before licking it.

I looked at him disgusted, I knew he was trying to make me get disgusted of him. He wanted me to hate him to make it easier for him to torture me.

"I know Antonio blackmailed. You wouldn't save me or give me  your shares if he didn't kidnap your mother and blackmail you."

"This asshole was in our pocket, his hands were tied, but you freed him, and let him use those ties on you, letting him be your puppeteer," I muttered disappointed.

"One more bad word about my capo and I will cut your tongue out. Now, you will be a good girl and answer our questions, all right?" he asked annoyed.

I swallowed, nodding my head. I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere to try him explain the truth. He was like brainwashed by him. "W-What do you want?" I asked defeated.

"Where did you hide the files you stole from me?"  he asked me, looking me in the eyes. His eyes, that once gave me butterflies gave me goosebumps now.

"The files I stole from you to threaten Antonio, so that he wouldn't dare to hurt you are in the basement of your apartment. The cellar door number is fifteen," I told him.

He looked at me observantly, trying to find out if I was lying or not.

"Very well, we're done here. Roman, please go and bring me my files," Antonio said pleased as he approached me.

"My mother was with me while you were in custody. She was safe until you betrayed me and helped your boss to captur us. If something happens to my mother, I will never forgive you ..."

"It's pathetic how you are still trying to save your lives with pathetic lies," Antonio chuckled next to us, shaking his head.

"I was looking for my hair tie," I muttered, making him frown at me. Then, I smiled at him sadly, tears streaming down my face. "That was the only time I lied to you."

"I really have had enough of your lies!" Antonio hissed at me before slapping me hard in the face, making me fall to the ground once more.

"Let's get the files."

I looked up to see Roman nod his head before following him out of the cell.

"What did you do to my mother?" I asked, trying to get off the floor. "I killed her," I heard Antonio say.

"What ..." I mumbled horrified, looking at them as they left the cell. "I said I killed her. Put a bullet in her head," he said with a grin before they left.

"Thank you," I cried, and he stopped, his back facing me, but he didn't turn towards me, "for showing me once more in life that I am not worth loving — being a good for nothing."

"You are welcome." He left.

I felt empty. And worthless.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...