His Clumsy Woman ✔️

By winteratheart__

" I don't wanna blink, cause I am afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness" •••••• I throw my head back... More

00.
01-Parents
02-Decision
03-Family
04 - Misunderstanding
05-Meeting
06-Marraige
07-Nervous
08-Sleep
09-kiss
10- First time with him
11- woke up late
12-Ignoring him
14-Masseur
15- Cute
16 | Scared
17 | Assurance
18 | Sick
19 | Pregnant
20 | Euphoric
21 | Pampering
22 | Good bye
23 | Fear
24 | Betrayed
25 | Nightmare
26 | Pain
27 | Panic
28 | Upset
29 | Unbearable
30 | Strong
31 | Too much
32 | Frustrated
33 | Emotions
34 | Blessed

13-Embarassed

19.2K 1.2K 106
By winteratheart__

In seconds after the explanation, The room was filled with Zain's loud laughter and Jannat's embarrassed and flustered full face "Ya Allah jannat seriously you thought—Ya Allah" he again bursted into fits of laughter "Goodness I didn't know my wife had overthinking problem" he said between his laugh.

"Shutup" Jannat mumbles against the pillow which she was using to hide her red flustered face while lying on her stomach. He couldn't help but giggle when he heard her mumble.

Breathing out he laid beside her with a smile on his face "Jannat" poking her ribs once  he calls her out gently, pulling away the pillow she looks at him with a pout "Let me dig a hole please" Chuckling at her cuteness he brings his hand to tuck her hair behind her ear "You look adorable sweetheart" her face was already red and now with his comments, he is making it even worse.

"My beautiful wife you don't have to worry I am only yours." He clearly utters in whispers amused when she grins and blushed really hard and digs her face back into the pillow which also made him laugh again at her cuteness.

Scooting closer towards her he pulls her against his chest and she looks up to see their face just few inches away, and she quickly looked away by facing his chest. This girl is shy way to shy—Ofcourse she is it's just the second day for godsake

"You said you came to apologise right ? Apologise for what sweetheart?" he tries changing the topic with a question which was bugging him since she narrated her the whole story of how the misunderstanding actually took place.

But wait—

Sweetheart? Why is he doing this to me?! He called me sweet and heart all at once how is my poor heart gonna take this! For the sake of my poor soul stop torturing me Zain!

"Babe? Are you there?" he raises his eyebrow gently tapping her face when he sees her distant.

Again! Again he did it! Babe? Babe!

But Zain is very happy being all sweet towards her, he is being just like he thought he will be with his future wife, calling her with nicknames, keeping her close while having a chat with her and many more things which are yet to come.

"Uh? Huh yeah I— it's actually" jannat came out of her thoughts when she felt a light tap on her back and starts mumbling didn't know how to answer him.

"Yes what is it?" Jannat's figure fits perfectly in his arms as if she was made to be there, a smile made its way on his lips when she wrapped her arms around his torso—loving internally when she becomes comfortable.

"It's um Aayat said that" Pausing she contemplates whether she should say or not, afraid if her words could spoil the happy moment they are in.

"What did she say?" He urges her while playing with his hair "Forget it" mumbling she nuzzles her face into his chest, chuckling at his wife he pulls her closer towards him as if there was any place left.

The room was now filled with silence a comfortable silence, both laying in each other's embrace, the sound of Zain's heart beat felt like a soft tune to Jannat's ears she was happy way to happy and she didn't forget to thank Allah for bringing happiness in her life but she forgot its life and it's just the beginning she has so much more to see, there are more ups and down on its way coming in her life.

Jannat's pov

"Ammi my Expresso! I've asked you like hour ago" Zain yells from the living room, grumbling the last sentence under his breath "On my way!" Mamma yells back and soon comes in view and gives her son his favourite expresso which he took with a bright smile, he is addicted to it I can tell that.

"I was so close to getting a migraine without this" inhaling it's strong smell he closes his eyes and instant relaxation takes over his features and when he takes a sip his looks like he is in another world.

Should I be jealous of a drink now? Why does he look so addicted to it!

"He and his expresso" Mamma mumbles while taking a seat beside her husband.

"Did you just say On my way Mamma!
I was listening to it!
IM SORRY BUT
DONT WANNA TALK, I NEED A MOMMENT BEFORE I GO !

NO NOBODY CAN KEEP ME AWAY
AND I AM ON MY WAY
ON MY WAY!!! " Inaya sings out loud lookinh very enthusiastic which made everybody giggle except one person, yeah except one, my beloved husband who was glaring at his sister, I think he is not into songs.

"Inaya? I was actually planning to throw your headphones out and your adding a reason to it" that was enough for Inaya to shutup.

Humming in acknowledgment when she shuts up, he sits back to comfortably sip on his drink, I really wonder how his expresso tastes like, I have heard about it before but never tasted, please let me take one sip only one not much, the way he is drinking I am really drooling over him, Jannat take your eyes off him before people might think you're eyeing him.

"Jannat" a slight nudge makes me turn my head towards Zain who is fluttering my heart by just calling my name "Mhm yes?"  It came out more like a whisper "You want to taste this?" He raises his eyebrow while forwarding his cup.

I said you not to stare at him— now embarrass yourself!

Stupid stupid.

I quickly deny didn't want to look like an eager women, but his amused smirk followed by a chuckle told me that he saw me staring at him, I quickly looked somewhere else not able to look into his eyes gosh why is he behaving like this today.

"Take a sip, it tastes good" he said a little louder than before and everybody's attention was on us now, I really want to drink it.

"You'll regret it bhabhi" Jannat mumbles under her breathe quickly looking up the ceiling when she sees her brother glare.

Regret? Oh I think I should back away.

But my heart really wants to know it's taste, Giving him a smile I bring my hands up towards the cup to take but he dodged it and shook his head, what was that?

Was he playing with me? He better not cause I am gonna put those hands which are still up in the air on my own!

Gently holding my wrist he drops my hand before forwarding the cup towards my lips "The cup is hot and your injured" "Here taste it" he gently presses the glass against my lips buy my mind, soul, body is going crazy at his action.

He needs to stop!

Parting my lips he tilts his cup up and My hand automatically flies to hold his wrist—not to stop him or guide but just like that I was holding his writs. Giving a blow I take a sip.

And in no second my facial expression changes into the ugliest expression ever. Pushing his hand hand away I stick my tongue out to remove the vomitic taste I just had.

Astaghfirullah! Who drinks that?!

"Yew! how are you drinking this?! Its nothing but a charcoal water" After telling him the truth I rush towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, gulping the water to let the ugliest bitter taste die I quickly pick a chocolate bar  which is always available in the fridge, yeah rich people.

Chewing big bite from the bar I walk back to see everybody laughing at Zain who is not enjoying their laughter "It's not that bad" he mumbles under his breathe.

Who the hell is forcing him to lie?! Thats the most nasty, disgusting whatever related to ugliest is another name of expresso, Well, truth hurts.

"Bad, Bad is an understatement" I shake my head eyeing him  "wait—give me that Don't drink that" I was about to snatch from his hold but he moves the drink to the other side.

"Darling I know what I am drinking" he calms me but crushes my heart by taking another sip of this poison.

Ya Allah how is he even drinking that charcoal water "Jannat that's his favourite, You cannot stop him from drinking his drink" mama shrugs with a chuckle "I am surprised bhai didn't snap at you for calling his drink by names" Inaya wiggles her brows at his brother who ignores her.

"I was almost thrown out of the house for insulting his drink, I can see The power wife holds here" snickering she eyes her brother even when he is burning holes through his eyes.

But that warning shuts me up, And I understood I shouldn't cross the limit if I didn't want to divorce paper infront of me.

"Last time it was almost, If you don't shutup this time I'll make sure it's not almost" Zain gives her smile, a mocking smile.

Inaya dares to roll her eyes even after that dangerous tone he used, I would've peed in my pants if it was towards me.

Zipping up, I Taking another bite from my chocolate bar Minding my own business.

Completely Ignoring the way Zain glances at me and chuckles after seeing me chickened out.

Who wouldn't?

Only a sister wouldn't.

Three days later

It was 4 noon everybody were waiting for Zain's grandparents and cousin to arrive. The excitement each member of the family is showing is also making me excited.

Mamma cooked so many dishes that my stomach was eyeing them since morning. Thanks to Inaya who sneaked some for me and herself.

Zain and Zaid are working so they are not at home, Ayan and Zahid just came back from school they are probably having a quick shower, and we all girls are sitting in the living room waiting for them.

And I am a little bit nervous with the thoughts of how to react, will they like me, Did I dress properly, cause I wore a simple dress. I know old people say after marriage for atleast few days we should were fancy clothes will they comment on my clothes of-course they will should I change it ? Yeah I guess I should, but Mamma didn't say anything so it's fine I guess, but before I could do anything we heard loud greetings.

"ASSALAMU ALAIKUM!" An old male loud voice was heard which made everybody snap their head to where it was coming, Inaya was the first one to run and wrap her arms around her grandpa with a big smile "Grandpa! I missed you so much" singing she swings the old man's body, who with his wrinkled hand pats Inaya's head with a bright grin on his face.

When an old women comes in view who is probably her grandma she leaves her grandfather to hug the old women with same love "I missed you too" Grandma replies kissing her grand daughters forehead.

Mama and Huma bhabhi rushed towards them and welcome them with hugs and kisses.

And I didn't know what I should do.

Dropping my weight from leg to another I was waiting for them to acknowledge my presence and when Inaya rushes towards me I sigh in relief, Holding my wrist she pulls me towards them.

'They are chill don't worry' nudging me Inaya mouths probably sensing my nervousness.

"A-Assalamu alaikum" I greet them when Inaya encourages me, smiling softly I peek at them, my eyes almost tears up when the pulls me into a loving hug, squeezing my into their embrace.

Pulling away Grandma kisses my forehead like she did to Inaya "Masha Allah you look more beautiful in real" cupping my face she grins down at me, grandpa pats my head gently, they are so kind and cute, having grandparents feels different.

I never lived in this feeling cause I never had one, and when their wrinkled hand pats or caresses my eyes are automatically tearing up.

Grandma didn't leave my hand she dragged me with her and made me sit beside her on the couch grandpa sat on the other side and Inaya sat on the other side of grandma "Where is Zaarib ?" Mama asks for someone whom she was waiting for since Zain gave her the happy news and for whom she made a lot of dishes.

"Yeah where are they--ZAARIB!" Grandma all of a sudden yells startling me.

They? Is he married?

"Grandma what do you mean they? Who else is coming?" Inaya asked confused and everybody looks at Grandma for an answer.

"Assalamu alaikum!" I turn my head towards the voice but when the women's voice echoes I see Mamma, Inaya and Huma bhabhi snapping their head with shock clearly written on their face.

And when they stay rooted in their place, with wide eyes I can tell it's not a nice surprise they got.

The women who is grinning widely is wearing a little tos much fancy clothes. As if she came for a party.

But why is she wearing such big sunglasses which covers half of her face "Ya Allah why did she come? Who called her?" Inaya mutters with full irritation in her voice I guess she does not have a good bond with her — okay nobody has I guess from the look they are giving.

"Walaikum asalam Farida how are you?" mama was the first one to greet with a soft smile, which looked forced.

"Hafsa, I am doing great Alhamdulillah, You haven't even changed a bit, you looked healthy before you look the same now" she chuckles in a mocking way, did she just insult my mama by indirectly saying she is fat.

Mama didn't reply but gave her a smile - wait she is not fat at all she is perfect ya allah why do these type of people exist?

"Oh Farida Aunty you're absolutely right, mama is always the same she was beautiful before she is beautiful now" Inaya speaks for her mother, which made me smile.

"But Ya Allah Farida aunty I guess you loved Riyadh's burgers, fries and shawarmas a little to much, we can clearly see it" Inaya tilts her head with a smile raising a brow at the women who challenges her by raising her.

I press my lips to not laugh at the way she just roasted her.

"Who is this girl?" Ignoring her comment she walks towards me and I quickly stood up and gave her a smile "Oh don't get shocked that we are having only miss worlds in our home, she is my lovely bhabhi!" Inaya comments with a smile and a wink.

I see Mamma smacking Inaya's shoulder and muttering something so she could hear, but Inaya shrugs waving Mama away.

"Oh don't worry I won't, this beauty is nothing compared to the one I asked your brother to marry, if It was Sabah your sentence would've been acceptable darlin" the evil Aunty smirks to which Inaya rolled her eyes on her face, who is Sabah now?

"wait—that beauty is 24 right, and single—yeah I remember" Inaya nods again mocking her aunt whi glares at her and was about to throw a sentence when Mamma speaks.

"Farida you must be tired, sit down I'll bring you some water" Mama breaks the intense glare between her daughter and her bhabhi "Oh mama bring some sweet drink she looks bitter since she entered—don't take me wrong the suns at fault, it's so sunny you know" she sat beside grandpa with a proud smile "Inaya be quiet forgodsake" mama mutters glaring at her daughter but Farida aunt rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"Hello everyone!" A young male voice blooms through the room and Inaya was the first to scream in excitement and run towards the tall handsome guy.

He is as tall as Zain, he looks young and mature I guess he is just 20 or 21 and his dressing sense is actually funny he is wearing a loose multiple coloured t-shirt, whose sleeves were folded up and he was chewing a gum, okay he looks like a Muslim bad boy type who is not wearing any tattoos and piercing, but he is awefully handsome. Not more than my husband though.

It's the gene of Malik's family I guess.

His grey eyes are what that can catch anybody's attention.

Inaya jumps on him as soon as she reaches him and he was quick go catch her while throwing his head and laughing at the love he is receiving she was hanging on him like a Kola.

Well is he really her cousin?

I am like a 10 steps away from my cousin, with just hi and hello here and their or we talk when needed.

But this looks way to new to me, I am not gonna be a typical judgemental women and judge anyone.

He drops her down and ruffled her hair to which he earns a smack from Inaya, chuckling he moves forward to hug mama who was already tearing up.

Cupping his face she presses a tight kiss on his forehead "it's been three years I last saw you" she smacks his back gently before pulling him into a hug "my boy is grown up" Aunty smiles at him who winks at her "Ofcourse I am 21 now" he wiggles her brows but Inaya comments "20, soon to be 21 which this year you will be" she remind him who narrows his eyes at her.

"In a month"

"Still"

"That wasn't necessary" he rolls her eyes.

"Oh that was Zaarib" cheekily smiling she drags him towards the couch.

"Oh who is this beautiful women?" Zaarib tilts his head smiling at me when he reaches me, and with his look he looks creepy to me.

"Hi, I am Zaarib and you are?" He smiles forwarding his hand, he is just being welcoming Jannat don't be a jerk now.

"Jannat" I mumble taking his hand for a shake, he squints his eyes staring at me and I started feeling uncomfortable when he didn't leave my hand.

"Ouch, what is it?" He quickly drops his hold when he earns a smack from Grandma "She is your bhabhi, respect her"

"Grandma When did I say I won't hm?" He rolls his eyes "I remember seeing this face somewhere, I just don't remember where" he hums staring at me and then at Inaya who raises her brow.

"From the picture grandma showed you?"

"No she didn't show me any picture, but I saw you somewhere where was it" he closes his eyes forcing his mind to recall.

"When you remember tell us for now come sit here" Inaya tugs his T-shirt and he nods flopping beside her.

"I will respect you from my heart, but your younger than me, I heard your 19 so I'll call you Jannat instead of bhabhi, okay?" He wiggles his brows winking at me and I nod quietly, confirming in my heart that I don't like him, he is too flirty to my liking. But he is my brother in law, well Zaid and Zahid is my real brother in law so I'll be good to them.

I am so evil.

But Why is everyone die hearted fan of him here?

After our maid brought juice and set it down on the table, Humma bhabhi hands everyone each.

"Oh fuc—shit—" Zaarib looks at me with wide eyes and I shift uncomfortably in my seat, everybody snaps their head towards him when he almost curses but eats up.

He doesn't even budge when Inaya elbows his side for cursing and grabbing everyone's attention.

"What is Zaarib?!" Grandma yells but he is still staring at me with shock in his eyes, finally he looks down at Inaya's lap who is playing with his finger "Sorry" he mumbles to grandma.

"This is not good" I hear him mutter since he is staying close to me, Inaya questions 'what is not good' with a confused frown but he does not answer.

When she keeps on pestering him he changes the topic "I've bought gifts for you" that was enough for the girl to squeal in excitement.

Like a typical aunt I was ear dropping and listening to their quiet talks which was funny and cute, since they where bickering alot, grandma pulls me before I do more sin by ear dropping.

"Darling call Zain now" grandma asks me and I quickly nod before opening my phone and dialling his number which Inaya gave me, he probably didn't save mine "On loudspeaker please" Zaarib peeks in and I do as he asked me to do.

Just in two or more rings he picks up "Hello? Who is this?" My recent favourite voice echoes through the room, and when he questions something he shouldn't be I hear Aunty gasping dramatically "Hey It's me" I didn't know what to say, calling out our own name is extremely awkward and thanks to Zaarib it's on speaker now.

"Jannat?" With a hint of unsureness in his voice he asks and I mumble out a "yeah—" before my phone was snatched from my hold.

"Why the hell haven't you saved her number yet?!" Grandma yells probably bursting his eardrum.

Inaya beside me snickers.

"Ya Allah my ears" Zain mutters probably pulling his phone away "Jannat was literally whispering and all of a sudden you are screaming do you want your grandson to go deaf" he scoffs and I can imagine him rolling his eyes from the way he always does.

"Whatever, listen leave that work of yours and come home right now in full speed I am waiting for you and say your brother to come home too" Grandma orders but Zaarib's sudden cough catches my attention.

He chocked on his drink.

Goodness it must be my evil eyes for hating him since he entered.

"I was packing up anyway, how can I keep my grandma wait" Zain coes the women who rolls her eyes dramatically at his grandson's cheekiness.

"Your wife is just beside me don't flirt, or else she will be jealous" Grandma eyes me and my eyes slightly widens at her words.

Goodness.

"Opps sorry, can you hand her the phone please?" He politely asks the women who give her phone.

Before I could off the speaker he speaks, "is the phone still on speaker?" Wrong timing Zain! Everyone snaps their eyes at me and my cheeks are burning at the attention.

"Well it is my lovely brother, but we wouldn't disturb you both you can have your personal talk" Zaarib yells from his seat so it reaches Zain who goes silent for a second and I quickly bring the phone up to my ear after making sure they don't hear him. Biting my lips to hide my grin I eye them, where Inaya is slapping Zaarib's arm and laughing so hard. She is finding it so funny. This girl is enjoying a lot.

When Mamma chuckles and mouths me to go and talk I quickly rush towards the kitchen.

"Hello?" I start slowly "why the hell was the phone on speaker?" Zain mutters obviously embarrassed "You were too quick to question I was about to off" I mumble back hiding my face in my palm.

"Where are you now?" He questions while shuffling things around "In the kitchen"

"Hm good, Is Aayan home?" He asks me, scratching the counter I nod but mentally slap myself when I realise he cannot see "hell—"

"Yeah he came" I mumble back quickly "In the room probably freshening up" he hums and sits back.

"I want you to do something for me sweetheart" The way he asks was enough for me to submit but my eyebrows furrows in confusion and for a second I try to ignore the way my heart skipped at his gently tone.

"What happened?" It comes out in a whisper cause I was confused when his voice was hesitant "Will you do as I say?" He again asks me the same and I am more confused now.

"Yes tell me" I gulp down for what was coming.

He paused looking hesitant "Take Aayan's food to his room, and don't let him come out until I come, will you do that?" He gently breaks my heart into trillion piece using soft voice with venomous words.

"What happened? Did Aayan do something? Your scaring me" I was so close to tearing up, fisting my hand against the counter I wait for him to explain.

"Hey listen to me, he didn't do anything, you don't have to worry, I'll be there very soon and I'll explain to you till then do as I said, will you do it?" I nod since thats what I could do.

"Yeah" I mutter and after a pause he cuts the call.

There are guest in the home—so is he ashamed of introducing my brother that he is locking him up?

I never thought he would do such a thing.

Breathing out I wipe the tears which has fallen quickly grabbing a plate and reluctantly filling it. I can't even feed him my own food.

Ammi Abbu you shouldn't have left so early.

I quietly pass by the living room so they don't notice me but thanks to grandma who has taken everybody's attention by yelling at Zain in the Call.

"How dare you talk to your wife like that!!"

"I was in an important meeting grandma! When someone cuts a call you should be sensible enough call them again and again"

"This jerk! Come home and I'll show you how sensible I am!"

It's already past 30 minutes I fed Aayan but did not bother to keep the plate in the kitchen.

I didn't want to leave him alone, unlike someone who wanted him to be shut in his room.

Ayan is trying his best to keep me busy with his talks but my mind is messed up thinking way too much.

I am already planning on how to save Aayan money to buy him a house, I need to do some online business to earn for him.

How much ever sweet others are they are still others.

But why do I feel like I am thinking too much, I should at least wait for Zain to come and explain, his eyes never showed distance when he was with Aayan. I think I should stop overthinking and wait for Zain.

But what if he comes and breaks my heart more, just the thought of his harsh words makes me press ny wobbling lips together and I busy myself by picking up the thread from my dress while my other hand was gently combing Aayan's hair back who was lying on my lap while talking non stop on how his day was.

A startled gasp leaves my lips when two strong arms wraps around me, Making me flinch by the sudden touch I quickly look up to see Zain staring down at me with a soft smile, he leans closer and presses a gentle kiss on top of my head.

I quickly drop my eyes down to not look into his intimidating ones but felt his chin above my head, little things he does and I feel like I am flying in the air, why am I so easy?!

"What is my favourite One doing?" Ayan snaps his eyes up and it glistens with happiness when he hears Zain voice, bringing his hand down Zain gently caresses Aayan hair while dropping his hand above my.

I can tell he is touching me intentionally.

"I was playing a new game while telling di what happened in school" he nods sitting up Zain pushes away from me to go sit beside Aayan, he picks him up and sets him in his lap.

"But di is not even listening! She is acting like she is but is she is actually not, so I'll tell you!" He claims after giving me a look, and instant guilt rushes through me.

Shit—Was I so obvious?

"Why was my girl not paying attention to this cute little pie, hmm?" Zain raises his brow at me and I only bite my lips hard not knowing what to say.

"Di is sad! What happened di?" Ayan asks ne with so much worry in his voice that I am so close yo breaking down.

"Nothing happened my baby" gulping down ny tears I answer scooting forward to kiss his cheek.

Zain quietly stares at me and when I knew he was reading me like an open book I was about to walk away when Zain grabs my wrist and pulls me yo him. So I stay seated.

"Ayan do you wanna meet my grandparents baby?" Zain questions Ayan who nods eagerly "the one Inaya di was talking about?" When he gets a nod from Zain he grins nodding back "Let's go then" smiling at the now excitement Ayan, Zain stands up with Aayan in his arms.

He pulls me with him so I stand on my legs, his hand moving up to gently cup my face and the he caresses right below my eye "I said you I'll explain Didnt I?" He shakes his head looking like he has lot's to say but is not able to, Intertwining our hands he pulls me with him towards the door.

Wasn't he the one who said me not to bring Ayan out of his room, now he is taking him out? What is he trying to do which I am not getting?

When we entered the leaving room, everybody where already laughing on something while eating the brunch that was kept on the table.

"Greet everybody Aayan" Zain whispers to Aayan who grins shyly hiding his face in Zain's neck out of shyness.

My adorable baby.

Chuckling Zain kisses his cheek before asking him to greet everyone again to grab their attention "Assalamu alaikum" his greeting is still not clear but he manages to say and grabs everyone's attention.

He gives his signature smile to everyone.

"Oh my goodness don't tell me this package of cuteness is about whom you were talking Inaya"

"Indeed he is the one"

Zaarib was the first to ask and gasps dramatically at Inaya's words, but his action can grab any child's attention.

"Come here little champ I was waiting to meet you!" Zaarib calls for the boys who shyly looks at me and the at Zain who lowers him down, he with his shy small steps walks towards the man who is waiting for him patiently with open arms when Aayan was near Zaarib quickly grabs him into a big hug which makes Aayan giggles and laugh loudly.

Looking way too happy.

I may not unlike this guy like I used to when he entered.

I feel like I was just being judgemental like other must've been with him, he has another nature which is why half of the house is his fan. I am feeling guilty now for hating him for no reason.

I am sorry. I mumble to myself knowing I cannot say it to him.

"Give him to me now! I was waiting to hug since I heard about him" grandma as usual fills her room with her warm loving sentence.

Reluctantly with a look Zaarib drops Aayan who walks towards grandma and she quickly pulls him into a hug and kisses his forehead lovingly, grandpa does the same.

The tears I was holding does not stop dinalky making its way out but I was quick to brush them away to not grab any attention.

Zain pulls me with him towards the couch and makes me sit beside him

"Okay So this is the guy who came with —" Farida aunty started but was soon cut off by ZainZ

"Ayan his name is Ayan, he is my wife's brother and also our brother, I think I explained that clearly" he sternly mutters trying not to sound too rude but that wasn't possible cause he already sounds pissed.

————-

A/n: I didn't realise its almost 1 am now while editing. I am so dedicated.

Does anyone know Good novel? Is it authentic or fake? It's asking me to publish book their and I don't know if it's real or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
99.4K 6K 49
"You..." he rasped in my ear, voice firm, "are so, so, so, beautiful, love--" a kiss to the tip of my nose, "it is actually--" a kiss to my chin, "un...
6.2K 143 44
This story is neither thrilling nor it is full of twist and turns... it is just a simple lovey dovey story of two person.... and their journey to the...
4.3K 113 13
"𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮." Hamza said as soon as he enter in his room and then sit on the bed. Zainab look up with mixed emotions she open he...