Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

1. The Apartment

81.1K 485 244
By swaylastories100

A: 'I'm gonna miss you so much sweetie'

Y: 'Yeah, you too, dont worry Amber, thank you for looking after me since, well you know'

She smiles and nods.

A: 'Its been such a privilege to have fostered you sweetie,'

I hug for the last time and bend down to Honey, Amber's golden retriever. I stroke her Honey coloured fur and kiss her on the head. I look at the Range Rover and smile.

I walk down the marble steps and into the Rover. I start the car and wave to them and drive off. Last time being there, now off to University!

☆☆☆☆☆

After a 5 hour drive from Vegas to LA, I arrived at the apartment. The university accidentally allowed more students then they had capacity for so they've put 100 students in apartments around the city. I go up to the 18th floor where my apartment is and find the door.

I had already signed in down in the lobby so I use my new key to get in. I hear someone in the apartment, probably just your roommate. You hear footsteps and a guy comes in. (J: Josh, Y: You)

J: 'Blair isnt it?'

You nod.

Y: 'Yeah, I'm Blair, they said that they were putting students with roughly the same timetable in the apartments together?'

He nods.

J: 'I'm Josh by the way, need help?'
You smile and nod.

Y: 'It was so hard getting this into the lift without it closing,'

He laughs.

J: 'I already dibbsed the biggest room lmao'

You laugh.

Y: 'So how long have you been here then,'

J: 'My flight landed about 4 hours ago, I'm from Canada,'

Y: 'Nice! Trust me I'd prefer a flight from Vegas to here, 5 hours of driving is hard'

He laughs.

J: 'If I had drove from where I live, it's at least a 30 hour drive without stopping'

You laugh.

J: 'So you originally from Vegas?'
Y: 'No, I'm originally from New York but after my parents died I got fostered to a rich women in Vegas,'

J: 'Dam I'm sorry, how old were you?'

Y: '10, to be honest then I was kind of excited leaving New York to a different place, but the novelty wore off very soon'

He nods and puts your stuff down.

J: 'What do you have in there? A Range Rover?'

Y: 'No I left that in the parking lot,'

He laughs.

J: 'My car arrives from Canada tomorrow thank God,'

I nod and he leaves. I smile and look around my room giggling. I start to unpack stuff and set up my new room. 3 hours later, I go out to the bedroom slightly down the hall from mine. I knock and hear Josh.

Y: 'I'm too short to put my LEDs up can you help?'

He smirks and nods.

J: 'Aw too short?'

I roll your eyes and he laughs.

J: 'I have alot of banter so beware'

I giggle and he puts them up for me.

J: 'Whta do you normally have on pizza?'

Y: 'Cheese, onions and pepperoni'

J: 'Nice, I have cheese, pepperoni and peppers,'

I nod and he leaves. While I'm chilling in your room, the door opens again.

Y: 'Do you have separation anxiety or sum cause you always in here!'

He laughs.

J: 'If I did, I'd be at a university in Canada, niec way to say thanks'

He tosses a pizza on my bed.

Y: 'Aw thank you!'

J: 'I'll try leave you alone now'

I laugh and he leaves again. I open the box and smile at the smell of the sticky cheese. I go down the stairs to the kitchen, diner and leaving room area (Shown in the picture of what it looks like) and go into the cupboards. I find a clean plate and take it upstairs.

I put my pizza slice on a plate and turn on Netflix. I sign into your account and the door opens again. Josh comes in and closes the door, pizza box in his hand.

J: 'Sup roomie,'

You giggle and he sits opposite me on my bed.
Y: 'What do you want this time's

J: 'Just to chill with you twat'

I laugh. We end up talking for a few hours until the subject of studying comes up.

Y: 'I cant wait for the work to start, I love studying'

J: 'Ew you were that one girl who would always remind the teacher we had homework and get bullied werent you!'

Y: 'Kind of, I wouldnt snitch on anyone, I would just wait till after school once eveyone had gone to give in homework'

J: 'Dam fair enough, big respect,'

I giggle.

Y: 'And I can tell that your the type of guy that is the class clown, most popular guy in school, has the girls chasing, massive player, looking for a good time not long time, doesnt do any work, parties evry night, sleeps with  different girl every night and somehow passes every test'

J: 'Yeah that's pretty much me,'

Y: 'Ok one rule: no bringing girls home every night cause trust me, I will-'

J: 'You'll do what exactly? Hmm? Tell me, what would you do if I did that, I'm intrigued'

He smirks and I cant help but smile at him.

Y: 'Trust me, I'd get revenge'

He laughs.

J: 'The only thing you know how to do is study'

Y: 'Oh shut it at least I'm not a professional party guy'

He laughs.

J: 'I'll take you to one of those parties and trust me, I'll change your whole outlook on university'

Y: 'Good luck,'

J: 'Trust me, I will,'

Y: 'So what time do you get your car tomorrow?'

J: 'Hella early, like 8am or sum'

Y: 'Well first class starts at 9am so youd have time,'

J: 'You'll probably wake up at 6am and manage to be late'

I giggle.

Y: 'No, I've never been late to school ever!'

J: 'No why doesn't that surprise me?'

You both laugh.

J: 'Ok night idiot, do you know how to cook by any chance?'

Y: 'I know how to make a few dishes, not alot, wbu?

J: 'Yeah same, anyways night,'

I smile and he take the empty pizza boxes and plates downstairs. I hear him turn off all the lights and I go into the bathroom. I do your night routine, change and put on Netflix to help fall asleep.

While im watching mean girls, all I can think of is Josh, I end falling asleep to happy thoughts about him, even though I just met him.

                        ☆☆☆☆☆

Hi guys, Yes I am aware that I write one chapter to a book then delete it, that's cause I get lots of ideas and then I start to write and I end up hating the idea. That's why some other stuff I've written has been deleted.

Anyways, I hope I can stick to this book and get some ideas from you guys on what could happen. If I do finish writing this book then I do have an idea that will be revealed at the end that could be used to make a sequel but that's a long time off. This isnt gonna be perfect but I hope that you guys enjoy xx

Please vote, read, comment and follow for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
293K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...