𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐗...

By k-kirstein

"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝟏𝟏-𝟕" ----༉‧₊˚✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna 🤜🏼😀
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
🍋 (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F𝙪𝙘𝙠 Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday 🍈
Stupid Ending Sunday 🍈
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme 🍋
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey 🍋
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings 🍋
Nyah~ 🍈
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix 🍋
New Player: Neito 🍋

It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- ÈRÄÂÄÆ-RÓRōRō 🍈

652 26 155
By k-kirstein

Maybe I should've just named it beatboxing, oh well. Have fun reading that title. Lime, Mature content. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Well, it was set in stone.

Maybe plastic was a better product because things were bumpy on the way to reach a goal, like any other person.

Neito got his blackmail.

Hitoshi got his act together.

You finally let go of your tightened up mindset.

And Nen was a bit traumatized seeing her friend kiss.

You didn't let any of that stop you.

"I love you." You whispered to Hitoshi giving him a few repeatedly small kisses on his face.

Hitoshi chuckled seeing your mascara clear up and leave a few tear stained marks.

"I know you do." Hitoshi answered back, giving you another hard time to deal with him as a burden.

"You're so mean." You glared up staring at him.

"Shh you didn't let me finish princess. I love you more." Hitoshi grabbed your face gently in a whim and kissed your lips sweetly.

You let your arms freely go around Hitoshi's neck as they pleased, touching a few strands of his messy lavender hair.

"Tonight I'll give you every ounce of my love. You won't be able to walk and I'll have your voice gone from all the screaming." Hitoshi huskily whispered in your ear.

His wet muscle licked your ear, his cold piercing on your face again felt so good.

"Do it, I want to feel you." You pulled Hitoshi down by his collar taking full charge, moaning softly just in his ear.

Hitoshi felt his face heat up hearing your noises. "Then I'm making myself a hard hitter and going all the way inside princess." Hitoshi sent more chills down your spine.

You two apparently blocked out the entire world because you didn't hear any noises other than each other up until now.

"Jesus lord get a room!" Nen was gagging and covering her nose, for no reason, while staring at you both along the small street.

"Yeah you know by what they were saying their getting a room tonight." Neito heard your conversation and wanted to make his ears bleed on an airplane take off.

Your eyes widened as you clinger to Hitoshi.

"T-delete that photo and stop it!" Your face was flushed badly as Hitoshi was whatever with the situation again.

Neito clicked his tongue. "Nope I'm keeping thsi for blackmail personal reasons. Hitoshi has so much of me, he got the wonderful panel when I was in mid sneeze." Neito still hated his friend for that time.

"Oh yeah, you let your nostrils suck in all of the pepper dumbass." Hitoshi chuckled holding you to him.

Nen sighed. "Well now that that's resolved, I don't have the urge to smack Hitoshi anymore and Nanako girl has been solved." Your friend happily smiled at you with a staring cheer.

You let go of Hitoshi to hug Nen, the male pouting a bit feeling the cold wind your skin was covering.

"Aww I'm kind of sad it's over, now I won't pretend to date Y/n. I'm going to be lonely for life." Neito sighed holding up a peace sign.

"Nen's right there." Hitoshi asked hitting a spot of Nens bad side.

"What?! I have a boyfriend already thank you very much!" She huffed and let you go, giving Hitoshi the fully marked area to snatch you.

Neito was too quick and did it first.

"So that can mean I can be like your big brother!" Neito smiled brightly at you, holding your shoulders close.

You laughed thinking nothing of it. "Of course you can, I'll let you know when Hitoshi's being a pain in the ass like just a few minutes ago." You sent Hitoshi a cute smile and he deadpanned back at you.

"But one last time!" Neito didn't warn you and placed his lips on top of yours.

You were shocked at his sudden movement, pushing your head to lean into the sweet kiss.

Hitoshi's blood boiled seeing Neito be all cuddly with you when he clearly saw you both making out numerous times.

"And your done. I'm alright with whatever this was. In reality you've never heard her moan." To your surprise, Hitoshi pulled you away making you strongly bump into his chest.

He immediately kissed you passionately as his hand roamed down to squeeze your ass, hard.

"Ahh H-Hitoshi!" You moaned in his mouth as your friends saw the sight of much PDA.

Nen felt like vomiting. "I-I'm just leaving s-see ya!" She gagged and clutched her bag running away.

Neito was a rebel, he didn't care. "Bruh you literally just made me head her moan. And when you were being a little player with bitchy face, Y/n actually did moan my name. So ha!" Neito felt superior emphasizing on himself.

Hitoshi was still all up on you and kissing your lips like there was no tomorrow. "She moaned yours once, she's moaning mines for the rest of the day." Hitoshi bit your tongue in the French kiss.

"A-ahh Hitoshi~." You moaned softly feeling his tongue swirl around after.

"I just heard it again but there's always a bigger relationship!" Neito smirked and kissed your cheek, hearing Hitoshi's and your saliva mush.

"See you both at work! Don't fuck in the lunchroom right in front of my salad please!" Neito waved as Hitoshi released you for oxygen.

As Neito walked away smoothly heading to his own destination, you wanted to kill Hitoshi.

"Why in the hell would you do that?!" You yelled at Hitoshi staring up at him with a fire burning in your orbs.

Hitoshi smirked and twisted a lock of your hair in his finger, swiping his lips with his pierced tongue.

"What? I wanted to hear my girlfriend moan, is that so hard to wish for? I had to do it on my own." Hitoshi saw that your mouth hung an inch open.

The tall male bent his head down, slipping his tongue inside of your mini entrance.

Your breath hitched feeling the rough long tongue of Hitoshi, go deep in your mouth.

When he pulled away he secured you close by your waist, smashing your chest against his hard one.

"Don't be afraid princess. I'll make sure to touch that dangly thing that's swinging in the back of your throat." Hitoshi whispered in your ear, biting on your ear lobe that was full on redness.

You were speechless at Hitoshi, gulping and building up the courage to speak.

"I-oh s-so now that we're dating you just want to freely push everything you did behind like if it didn't hurt me." You pouted at Hitoshi who was caressing your hair.

"I'm sorry I hurt you baby, but now you're my girlfriend and I'll make that all up to you in the future. You want a diamond ring when I get rich first or a mini us combined?" Hitoshi smirked kissing your lips softly.

You laughed lightly holding Hitoshi closer. "Neither, I just really want to see if you're a top." You we're smug with it making Hitoshi raise his eyebrow.

"Then you're my bottom princess. Let's go to work and have some fun in front of Neito's salad, then it's the bedroom." He went in for a passionate kiss.

Getting rid of the look on your face you kissed Hitoshi back, nibbling on his bottom lip.

You felt bold and stuck your tongue out to lick Hitoshi's gums.

"Damn, dirty princess." Hitoshi growled as hoisted you up against a wall on the streets.

"Ahh Hitoshi~." You moaned feeling your back hit a cold object and your thighs open up, wrapping around his strong waist.

Your arms went around his neck as your fingers touched his loose strands of lavender hair.

"You'll never get rid of me now, girlfriend." Hitoshi groaned sucking on your jawline, already leaving the sloppy purple marks along your skin.

"Nghh k-kiss me then." You pulled on his hair, Hitoshi groaned his his throat sending the vibrations as you passionately kissed him again.

Hitoshi pressed himself up harder on you, sending his manhood to rise up feeling the friction of your own women hood.

"Ahh mm H-Hitoshi~." You moaned loud trying to bite your lip in case people passed, the ghosts up in heaven were looking down in shame.

"Mmm my princess~." Hitoshi moaned back eating up all of your mouth and sucking the saliva off of your tongue.

One of your hands went up tangled in his hair, creating knots and tugging on it.

As your other hands went down to his chest, touching upon his covered abs.

Hitoshi moved his hips forwards, making his covered boner slide by your area that had its own Niagara Falls happening.

"Mmm t-that feels so good Hitoshi~." You moaned rolling your eyes back and pushing your chest out making your entire body move forwards.

Your area catching with Hitoshi's and smashing together.

"It's just hard now baby, wait till you really see what's under." He sucked on your neck leaving huge red marks.

"Your ego is so big." You bit your lip with a soft moan escaping gripping Hitoshi's lavender hair.

Hitoshi chuckled deeply and placed his forehead on yours, staring into your eyes intently.

"I know, but I'll show you something else that's bigger princess." Hitoshi rubbed against you harder, feeling a few of your wetness drip.

"You better, or else I'll call you a chicken. Boyfriend." You smirked and kissed Hitoshi's lips quickly.

He raised his eyebrow. "Mm I will. But first work, we can make out all you want there." Hitoshi chuckled deeply and let you go, smacking your ass.

"I could easily go back to hating you remember that." You rolled your eyes at him changing quickly.

Your face looked better tear stains gone, but your neck, it was attacked.

"No you won't, you're mine now." Hitoshi kissed the top of your head and moved your hair to cover a few hickeys, leaving most exposed.

"And you're mines." You glanced up at Hitoshi he sweetly side smiled at you.

_____________

"I don't know which I like better listening to sad music to make me even more depressed or making up scenarios in my head to help me sleep at night." Neito was talkative while working.

"Like I can listen to Adele or something to feel not lonely and the next moment it's TubeYou recommends barbecue sauce on my tittes for one hour." Neito kept stacking up on his words.

A girl who looked to be about ten just trying to get her gummy candy stared at Neito.

She quickly took the patch sour gummy's and ran for her life towards her mother on the phone.

Neito shrugged. "I mean life and deep thoughts aren't meant for most people. But if you have a brain then yolo." Neito continued to talk to himself as customers passed by.

"Mommy I want to be like him when I grow up." You we're close by Neito, hearing a little kid speak on the end of the aisle.

At the end was Hitoshi, he wore a kind smile looking at the little kid with stars in his eyes.

The kid just enjoyed seeing how tall Hitoshi was compared to him.

Hitoshi's shoulders bounced as he kept his chuckle in waving away the boy who had an action figure in his hand.

"You know Y/n, I may be an inch shorter or more less than Hitoshi, but kids should look up to me. Those little Oompa Loompas need to bow down." Neito shook his head in disappointment.

A laugh escaped your lips. "I'm sure they will. Just show them that website of what their parents can buy when they act up with all the grenades and stuff. I think they'll pee their pants first." You patted Neito on the shoulder.

His cadet grey eyes widened, as Neitos head crooked to look at you like those exorcists do in the movies.

"Holy pickle nuts, Y/n. You. Are. Brilliant!" Neito held your shoulders tight and placed a short kiss on your lips.

You were shocked feeling his soft touch.

As a demon was summoned behind you, Hitoshi popped up.

"Can you lay away and stop kissing my girlfriend?" Hitoshi held a glare in his purple eyes, black eye bags creating an even deeper aura.

Neito pouted trying to be innocent. "What? So just because your dating I can't kiss Y/n?" Neito asked twisting a lock of your hair in his finger.

Neito was close standing in front of you as Hitoshi had his arms wrapped around your waist from the back.

"That's the point of being in a relationship, so trick question how about no." Hitoshi firmly said, resting his chin on your neck, not timid at all.

"I'll lay it off easy just for now, the lovely Y/n is just too kind and when I get excited I go crazy go stupid. I'll hold up on that no thank you very much sir." Neito smiled tapping his cheek.

Don't tell me they just declared a little deal when I know damn right I'm not an object. You thought to yourself internally, clearing your throat loudly on the outside.

"Ahem boys boys calm down. I'm a human and I could easily leave any of you, hush." You zipped your lips to gesture to the both of them.

Neito stood up straight and gave you a salute. "Yes ma'am!" He shot you a grin before heading to a different aisle.

"Oh but you're not going to hush it now." Hitoshi whispered in your ear and carried you bridal style in the store.

Customers were buzzing little by little doing their own thing.

"H-Hitoshi! The people the cameras everything!" You squealed and buried your face in his hard chest, embarrassed up the ass.

"So? Neito's in charge of the cameras and fuck people, while I fuck you." Hitoshi pushed the door open to the break room.

He placed your ass on the table pinning your sides.

"This is our little make out session before I rail you." Hitoshi whispered leaning down, his back muscles showing more in his shirt.

"I'm good with that babe." You pulled his head down and kissed him, tongue going in first.

"Mm princess, you're so sexy like this." Hitoshi groaned swiping his cold tongue all over your mouth with the metal.

Saliva dropped from the corner of your mouth as you kissed him passionately.

You lifted your leg up, only for it to be pushed down back by Hitoshi.

"Mm why did you do that?" You asked with a moan as Hitoshi licked your jawline to your neck.

"I wanna try something princess." Hitoshi groaned sucking your sweet spot.

"Aghhh mmm hmm H-Hitoshi~." You moaned throwing your head back a bit on the table.

Hitoshi's hand went to your area, it was bussing with your special substance, dripping so much it landed on Hitoshi's fingers on the outside.

"Mm Hitoshi you're hard~." You kissed him making your hand touch his belt, already feeling his rising tip.

"And you have a wet ass fucking pussy." Hitoshi unbuttoned your pants and shoved his hand on top of your soaking panties.

"Ahh Hitoshi~ P-Push on it~." You moaned gripping his lower abs.

"Gladly princess." Hitoshi chuckled deeply, doing as you asked and rubbing your area with his slim fingers.

"A-Ahh mm I-I want you!" You moaned with a yelling tone as Hitoshi roughly kissed your lips.

"F-fuck. You're going to have to wait for a little longer princess, I'll fuck you until tomorrow night, smashing you over and over again until your insides reorder themselves again." Hitoshi pushed on you harder with smacking noises.

Neito walked in with his fruit salad.

"I-I can't." He rubbed his temples seeing your position.

____________

Just like that, the session ended.

Only a few customers heard the break room.

Hitoshi drove you to his house in his motorcycle, you were walking a bit weirdly with wet squishing noises coming from your pants.

Your boyfriend heard it and smirked kissing your cheek. "Let's go inside princess, better spread those legs open real nice." He was already dying to see you underneath him.

"I think you'll be sweating more from the begging." You leaned on his shoulder.

Fate had different plans.

Hitoshi opened the door and..

P A R E N T S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1K 19
݃➹*₊˚꒰sʜɪɴsᴏ ʜɪᴛᴏsʜɪ x ʙᴀᴋᴀᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴇᴇɴs ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ...
19.3K 543 16
꒰ 🕸️ ꒱ ︎ ⌗ . . . 00. | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 ★ 。゚・ ♱ ┊︎ 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ · ᵐʸ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵃᶜᵃᵈᵉᵐⁱᵃ...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
513K 18K 29
His lavender eyes caught the sun when they met hers. For a moment, time felt like it had stopped. If she was being honest, the way his eyes looked in...