to hold his hand -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he ju... More

introduction ♡
1 ✦
2 ✦
3♡
4 ♡
5 ✦
6 ✦
7 ♡
8 ♡
9 ✦
10 ✦
11 ♡
12 ♡
13 ✦
14 ✦
15 ♡
16 ♡
17 ✦
18 ✦
19 ♡
21 ✦
22 ✦
23 ♡
24 ♡
25 ✦
26 ✦
27 ♡
28 ♡
29 ✦
30 ✦

20 ♡

2K 103 26
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

Two days have passed since Yoongi ended things it's now Monday since Yoongi and told me to stay away from him and he is to be married on Sunday it's all the whole village is talking about the big royal wedding of the Princes and preparation of the village started yesterday cleaning the streets decorating the roads for the other royals coming this way very soon.

But my mind is blank I feel nothing cause when Yoongi left he took my heart with him he destroyed me I thought our relationship was beautifully filled with soft kisses gentle touches we were always smiling and making jokes he was always so silly he would blow raspberries on my lips as we kissed sometimes then it would make him burst into a fit of giggles he was a joyful spark in my dull life.

When I got back I didn't tell my dad what happened he knew something was wrong but he didn't ask I mean he probably figured it out with the announcement of the marriage he know by my actions and I don't wanna talk about it because I'll break down again and I don't like crying in front of my dad.

It's around 10:30 in the morning and Monday is usually a slow day only old ladies coming in for fresh bread I'm currently sweeping in front of the store outside the sun is bright in the sky it's April now the weather is getting warmer I'm focusing on sweeping enjoying the clear air filling my lungs.

Until I see a beautiful gold carriage pull in front of the bakery I immediately feel my heartbeat speed up thinking that it's Yoongi that he came here I freeze in place watching as a palace guard opens the door and someone steps out and it's not Yoongi.

It's Johnny

He steps off the carriage in fancy prince attire standing tall with a sharp jawline and floppy brown hair wide shoulders he is strikingly handsome.

He looks around and then lands his eyes on me and smiles and I know I shouldn't be bitter that's not who I am but I can't stand here and be kind to the man who is about to marry the man I love this is the guy who broke us up the man Yoongi actually loves.

So yes I'm very bitter and I'm gonna show it I have the right to be a bitter ex the wounds are still fresh.

He walks and stands in front of me smiling and it's charming and very rude.

"Hello! Do you work in this bakery?" He asked kindly and it's sickening I just keep sweeping

"Excuse me, sir?" He said I huffed and locked eyes with him.

"Yes?" I said he smiled again

"Do you work here? Is this place open?" He asked

"Noo I just like wearing aprons and sweeping because there my kink," I said he just blinked at me.

"Well I heard this bakery is very good and I was wondering if I could get a box of sweets for my fiancé he has been down lately and I heard he a sweet tooth and this is the only bakery in the village," he said I feel my heart ping.

My fiancé

That hurt more then it should since it's just words but fuck words have been hurting me more these days it hurt so I say stupid shit it's word vomit.

"I'm not selling you shit," I said he looks shocked that his mouth parted.

"Excuse me?" He said

"If the prince wants sweets he is gonna have to stop being a coward actually talk to me and face me himself I am not giving you anything so please leave and don't come back," I said and started to sweep again.

"How dare you talk about my fiancé like that he did nothing to you how dare you to talk like you know him he is the sweetest person," He said my blood boils and I hit him on the arm with the broom it wasn't that hard but I still did it and I regretted right away but I can't even speak to apologize to him because I'm tackled to the ground by two strong guards they pin me to the ground and tie my arms behind my back my face getting scratched on the cement.

Everything gets blurry after that I was punched just once in the face and taken to the palace then throw into the dungeon and it's just like how there write in the books it's cold and wet very dark except for a little window it's was made of stone and one arm was shackled to the wall I was sitting on the cold ground knees to my chest I don't know how long I was sitting there on the ground probably an hour when I hear the main doors of the dungeon open I know it's them because there loud a creaking sound echos throughout the dungeon.

I hear shoes on the stone walking towards me I bury my face in my knees then I hear his voice.

"Jimin! Oh my goodness" he said I snap my head up and see him with his hands on the iron bars of the cell he then snaps his head towards the guard behind him.

"Give me the keys right now," he said voice demanding.

"Your majesty he attacked Prince Johnny," the guard said

"I know what happened so he give me the keys now and leave this place," Yoongi said fist clenched.

"I-I can't your majesty," he said looking down.

"I am your future king you will listen to me you and you will give me the keys and then leave also the king must not know of any of this when he returns tomorrow," he said the guard just nodded and handed the keys to Yoongi and left.

He then turns back towards me and quickly unlocks the door and rushes in I feel my heart speed up looking at him he kneels in front of me and cups my face softly looking at it probably at my bruises but all I can focus on is the warmth I felt in his touch it relaxed me.

"look at your face darling did they hurt you? Are you okay" he said I just look at his face his full cheeks and small and pink lips he is wearing fancy clothes he looks beautiful like he didn't lose a wink of sleep.

"Aish you dummy why did you hit Johnny? Your lucky they didn't hurt you more" He said then looked at my arm and then moved to unlock it and the cuff hit the ground both arms are free now.

And I quickly move to hug him tight he froze but hugged back

"You look beautiful Yoongi" I whispered I hear him suck in a breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked I hold him tight our chest touch he smells like roses it's a familiar scent.

"I'm not" I whispered he pulled back panicked and held my face again.

"Does it hurt?" He asked I nodded but he touched my cheek where the bruise is.

"Is Johnny okay? I'm sorry I hit him it was wrong of me" I said pouted and shook his head.

"He's fine he's the one who told me you were here," he said I held his hand but felt something on his finger then look down and saw a ring a big beautiful ring.

I grab the hand and hold it gently touching the ring softly then look back at him.

"It's beautiful.....you deserve something beautiful like this," I said, "I couldn't give it to you...." I added

"Jimin don't" he whispered I intertwined our fingers.

"I know you don't want me here and I know you don't wanna be with me anymore but....c-can you tell me w-what I did? W-Were you unhappy? D-Did I do s-something wrong...I deserve t-to know why....so p-please just tell me w-why and I won't bother you again" I said softly.

I see his eyes get glossy he looks down and tears fall down his cheeks.

"I'm s-so s-sorry J-Jimin" he mumbled looking at our connected hands.

"W-Why just tell me why because I d-don't understand why I-I thought we were happy did I not make you h-happy? If so I'm sorry...So just t-tell me why and m-maybe I'll be able to move on" I said looking at him he is still looking down.

"Y-You did make me h-happy," he said he is still looking down put hands together "B-But we can't be t-together" he added and I thought my heart couldn't break anymore.

I lifted his chin we locked eyes his filled with tears and so we're mine "Thank you for showing me what love is what it feels like to love someone unconditionally" I said and kissed his cheek.

"J-Jimin I-I- lo" he started but he got cut off but a guard rushing in its Soobin.

"Y-Your Majesty! The King's guards are coming here Jimin needs to leave now!" He said and Yoongi stands up his face looks worried.

"Shit Jimin you need to go," he said and pulled me up I stand up to my feet confused.

"What's happening?" I said as we rushed out of the cell Yoongi pulling my hand towards the back door Soobin behind us.

"The king's guards only listen to the king's word they won't listen to me they will take you away or even kill you so we need to go now!" He said we left through the back door the sun shining bright on my face but I feel Yoongi let go of my hand and turn to look behind me where he stood.

"Soobin make sure he gets out safety" Yoongi said

"Yoongi wait," I said but we heard loud yelling coming from the dungeon.

"You need to go now! Please Jimin just go" he said panicked

"No Yoongi wait" I whispered moving closer to him loud footsteps were heard.

"Jimin please just fucking leave!" He yelled tears in his eyes "Soobin take him now" he added and soon I'm pulled away and I see Yoongi turn and run somewhere else.

Was this our last goodbye?

____________________________________

Is this Game of thrones? Should I add in a dragon? Maybe some wizards?

Also maybe jikook is coming just a dash a tablespoon of jikook :)

I'm just letting you know that they will be a thing but no worries my stories always end happily with yoonmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.6K 63
Park Jimin the school sexist bully may have the smile of an angel but behind that warm smile is a devilish smirk. He is a fuck boy who picks on the w...
147K 6.8K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
85.2K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
553K 35K 36
Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his parents do it for him. Jungkook is an artis...