Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

Chapter 65.

15K 425 155
By dontworryboutit123

"FIND THEM" Antonio yelled as they ransacked the house for any signs of the twins.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT"gio yelled in Marco's face ." and just when I was starting to forgive your sorry ass" he snarled before walking away.

"What the fuck are we going to do "Luca asked as he walked back into the room. Everyone was distraught at the events that just happened.
Viktor and Vadim had destroyed half the house searching for any signs of them. Abby was breaking down in the arms of Tati and maria. While the boys and Natalia and sienna were pissed off and ready to kill anyone who even looked their way.

"I think I know where they are "Marco spoke up after a few minutes of silence.

"OK SPEAK" Antonio yelled not wanting to hear what he had to say.

"When I was making the deals we met at this old mansion located in the deserts of New Mexico. It has to be where they are "Marco said as he got up.

"Fuck it ."Alessandro said as he grabbed his laptop ." I'm activating the trackers "he said as he typed away.

After a few minutes, two dots appeared, and low in behold they were in New fucking Mexico.

"Call the jet Wheels up in 30, "Antonio said and they all went their separate ways to pack and get to the twins.

It was late in the night when and everyone was at the De'Luca house when they heard glass shattering. Everyone ran out of their rooms and looked at each other.

"What the fuck was that "Alessio asked.
"How the fuck are we supposed to know "Anthonie snapped back as he loaded his gun and attached a silencer.

"Everyone be quiet and stay behind me, "he said as he got in front of Antonio and walked down they walked down the stairs. While walking down the stairs everyone moved paintings and vase's out of the way to find weapons and loading them.

As they turned the corner Anthonie pulled the trigger and shot someone. Alessio quickly went in front to lower the body to the floor.

"They're upstairs and when you find the girls remember not to touch them or we're all dead ."They heard someone say.

"What the fuck "Alessa said as her voice started shaking.

"No," Alex said as she started shaking.
"Get it fucking together "Gio snapped ."No one is fucking taking you two anywhere so get your shit together and focus," he said.

"Alright we all know what to do, "Antonio said.
"Shoot until we have no bullets left," Gianni asked.
"Yes and protect the twins. Don't let them out of your sight ."He said as he pressed a hidden button in one of the weapons rooms. They all entered and suited up and grabbed as many weapons as they could.

"Ready, "Alessio asked everyone before they turned to walk out.
"Ready "Everyone said back and walked out

Alessandro turned on all the lights in the house alerting the intruders that they were found out.
As soon as they reached the balcony Antonio and Anthonie let their bullets rain as they shoot anyone in their eyes sight.

Alessio and Alessandro went down the right hall and started shooting while Gio and Gianna took the left.

The twins and Viktor and Vadim took the downstairs area along with Natalia and Sienna. Abby hid in the shadows and silently attacked anyone who walked her way.

"Vadim" Viktor called out as he threw a knife to Vadim's direction which he caught and he stabbed his victim in the neck while shooting another.

Meanwhile, Gianni and Gio ran out of bullets and hand to go hand to hand combat.
"Fuck there's so many of them, "Gio said in his earpiece.
"Shit "Antonio said ."Where the fuck are they coming from ?"

Soon there was a loud boom sound coming from the basement.
"Please tell me that wasn't in the Basement "Alessio said.

Alex and Alessa ran towards the basement trying to avoid being seen as the chaos was happening.

"We have a fucking problem, "Alessa said through her piece. In front of them stood Nicolas and about ten other guys standing behind him.

"What is it "Anthonie gritted through his teeth.
"Fucking Nicotine has friends, "Alex said back.

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME IT'S NICOLAS "he yelled at the girls.
"And for the last fucking time "Alessa started.

"WE DON'T FUCKING CARE BITCH"The twins yelled at him as they raised their guns and began shooting. Bodies began to drop but soon they ran out of bullets and took off in sprints and ran towards the men landing punches and kicks left and right.

Alex pushed off of the wall to turn around and jump on her victim wrapping her legs around his neck twisting as they fell to the ground and snapped his neck.

"Sweet dreams, "she said while smiling.

Alessa on the other hand was blocking the punches being thrown at her. He pushed her arms straight down and turned her around holding a knife to her neck. She elbowed him on the rib causing him to drop the knife and allowing her to flip him over and twist his arm. She picked up an abandoned gun and shot him clean in the forehead.

"Guys there's too many, "Alex said as she walked into Alessa as they bang to be surrounded.

"Hold on the house is cleared, "Gio said "We're coming."

"It's too late for that "Nicolas voice was heard through everyone's earpiece and everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed down the stairs to find it empty except for the dead bodies.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" Viktor said as they all saw the back door opened that lead to the cells and found a big whole.

"They couldn't have gone far," Anthonie said as he picked up his phone and called all the nearest members to the house

"Fucking shit. Call Marco and tell him to get his ass down here right fucking now "Antonio said as he walked up the stairs.

Let's all just say a quick prayer for the people who kidnapped the twins.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.3K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...
592K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
880K 16K 42
Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is. Damion Russò: 24, Italian mafia don, c...
197K 3.8K 34
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 A 16 year old girl, shy, smart and bullied. Everyone at school hates her, even her twin brother. He hated her for the death...