-Reapers Visit-(Dead by Dayli...

By -Shy-Moon-

Time has passed. The Survivors got better and better at surviving the deadly trials set by the Entity. It a... More

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: New Guys
Chapter 3: Sisters Meeting
Chapter 4: Secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Phones and Dates
Chapter 6: A won Bet
Chapter 7: Another Newbie?
Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: The madness of his absence
Chapter 11: How we came to be
Chapter 13: Solutions... well kinda
Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms
Chapter 15: Collect what's left
Chapter 16: New trouble just up ahead
Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy
Chapter 18: A Huntress at Ormond and Demo gets visitors
Chapter 19: Blanket of Stars
Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus
Chapter 21: Double Goal

Chapter 12: From action to reaction

76 3 2
By -Shy-Moon-

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Quiet sobs echoed through the house.

The girl shuffled further into the wall, trying to keep distance between herself and the silent man in the doorway.

The white latex masked stared soullessly into her frightened baby blue eyes.

This had gone on for fifteen minutes now.

A new voice called from outside the house. „Hello? I'm here."

The scared blonde whipped her head to the sound, but she couldn't see who it was.

The voice sounded female and... bothered by something. She seemed to try and cover it up though.

Of course she did.

Michael was a unique one. Mika was one of the few people he actually spoke to and she knew that, so Mika tried to push down her anger in order to keep up their friendship.

The Shape let out a grunt, signaling the Reaper his position.

„Hello Michael, why did you- call me..." The Reapers eyes landed on the injured Survivor.

The blonde was still bleeding from her side, her breathing ragged and tears streaming down her pain clouded eyes.

Mika set in action and pulled Laurie's arm from her side, checking the wound.

Laurie let out a hiss of pain, still staring at her brother standing motionless in the doorway.

Mika pulled a pack of bandage from under her small sweater and eyed the wound for a moment. Her eyes then trailed to the silent man, giving him a quiet plead.

After a brief moment he turned around and the Reaper began rolling up Laurie's shirt.

She gave a hiss of protest, but Mika shushed her gently and began slowly wrapping the bandage around her wound.

„You gotta speak to me Laurie, don't knock off or something." Mika muttered.

„Why..." the Survivor started. „Why do you have bandages with you?"

„My little Lu is pretty resistant to pain, but her wounds still need bandaging. I wanted to be prepared should she need it." the brunette Killer replied, tugging the end of the fabric under the bandage.

„So, how did that happen?" she asked after rolling her shirt back down. Mika clicked her tongue to let Michael know she was finished.

„Me and some other saw Luna going over a passage on the River and we followed. The Blight saw us and we got separated. He chased me."

Mika looked and Michael and he gave a brief nod.

She sigh. „Yeah. Talbot isn't the friendliest here. He keeps trying to get Luna as well."

The Reaper rose to her feet and took a few steps back, letting the Shape near her.

Laurie's blue eyes widened as he crouched down and picked her up bridal style. The trio walked outside.

Her breathing quickened as did her heart rate.

„Calm it Laurie, he isn't gonna hurt you. Right Michael?"

„Uh-huh."

Laurie blinked. She thought he was mute.

Mika was about to open her mouth and say something when Michael suddenly stopped walking and turned his head in the direction of one of the gates.

„Mika?!?" they could hear it faintly calling.

Someone was looking for her. She snarled at nothing. „If they ask, I wasn't here." she spoke and dashed off behind the houses to sneak off the Lampkin Lane.

One of the Legion kids popped up behind the police car. It was the one with the pink hair, wasn't that one dating the annoying ghost brat?

„A- ah." her timid voice rang out. „You haven't seen Mika, have you?" she asked from a distance.

Michael kept quiet.

Laurie tilted her head and met the Legions mask, shaking her head ‚no'.

„Shame." the girl muttered and went off.

...
. . .

Meanwhile Luna was striding through the endless forest in the fog, her thoughts lingering on her older sibling. Mika was hurt and she couldn't help.

Turns out that Luna was to occupied with her own thoughts. She did not notice the presence of the one actual threat in this realm.

The mutated Killer moved closer to her, he hadn't noticed her yet. But he sure as hell would if-

Luna was about to let out a gasp as a hand fastened around her upper arm and pulled her behind a couple of twin trees. Another hand clamped over her mouth, ceasing her cry.

The Blight stopped his movements, he had heard it.

Luna was completely frozen in place. Her body was pushed against that of her savior.

A Survivor. David- fucking- King.

He leaned a bit to the side and spied onto the Killer. Watching, hoping he'd leave.

He didn't.

Instead he just scanned the area and searched for the source of that sound.

David snapped his head back, catching a glimpse of Luna, frozen in his arms and eyes wide.

She was blushing, upon realizing this he took in a sharp breath and looked away.

Lunas heart skipped a beat as the Blight came to a halt right behind their hideout.

The Blight, again had heard them.

Lifting his weapon he skidded across the corner. The steel met flesh as the scythe-sister flung herself forward to protect the boxer.

„Luna!" he exclaimed and caught her arms as she stumbled back.

„Fuck off Talbot..." she muttered under her breath.

The Blight growled dangerously despite not understanding her and charged at the two.

David ripped his eyes open in terror, Luna flinched and shut hers closed.

A shrill scream erupted behind the mutation and something collided with his back. Forcing the Blight to cancel his attack.

Victor shrieked and bit Talbots goo-y back. Without warning a hooked weapon buried itself in his shoulder and pulled him from the terrified pair.

Charlotte ripped her weapon from his flesh and stood in front of the Survivors, shielding them.

Restez en arrière créature abandonnée!" she growled.

David and Luna watched the ordeal with wide eyes. The boxer gripped Luna's hand a bit tighter, without meaning too.

Victor jumped back to his Twin and shrieked at the Blight. Charlotte swung at him again and the Blight scurried off.

The scythe-sister slumped against the boxer in relief, he on the other hand was still on edge. David didn't trust the Twins.

Victor crawled back into the hole in Charlotte's chest. The two then turned around. Her grey eyes scanned the two. „Charlotte, fancy seeing you here." Luna greeted her friend.

„Luna, hurt." she spoke, pointing to the heavily bleeding wound on her shoulder.

„This just a scratch, I've had worse in the Trails." she smiled. David was befuddled. She was bleeding a waterfall from her wound and acting like nothing happened.

Luna saw black spots appear on her vision and felt her legs growing weak. „H-hey, I- find Sally. Find Sal-" her body slumped. Charlotte, without thinking, let her weapon fall and stopped Luna's unconscious body from falling.

David was still holding onto her arm. Charlotte and his eyes met. „Who's Sally?" he asked. His dark brown eyes hard.

„Sally, Nurse. Can help." Charlotte spoke. Victor kept quiet, the little squirt had curled himself in a small ball in the hole and slept.

„Let me carry her." David pleaded.

Okay, wait- pleaded? David King? The Survivor who appeared here with the Huntress? The one who was making the lives of every Killer harder? That one?!?

Yep, that one. And he didn't understand why. Luna was special and nice and- holy shi-

Ok alors grattoir" she grunted and let go of Luna's form. Her body slightly dipped forward, before David let his muscles play and scooped the unconscious girl up.

The Twin bent down and picked her weapon up, stuffing it under a rope with the other stuff on her bag.

David followed as Charlotte led he way to Sally's and Kenneth's domain.

In the meantime Mika was hacking away at her fear, pacing back and forth in front of the gate to Glenvale's Grave.

Caleb was inside, trying to remember what he did to the seething Reaper so he could apologize.

The Reaper kept pacing faster and faster until she couldn't take it anymore.

„Okay- okay- okay-" she took a deep breath. „I got this."

I hope...

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Informations and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 1374}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 29 30
In a world where everyone wears masks resembling their country, Mika, a teenage girl, is on of the odd ones put. She's Last's Person. Though everyone...
1K 26 36
the archives from dead by daylight that's it I dont own any of the art that is in this book
9.5K 363 13
You're a very negative person living in a small town where people don't care about anyone or anything but themselves. You thought that nothing could...
142K 5K 22
In a world where your perfect Match exists, all there is left to do is find them, right? Follow 16 year old high school junior, Dahlia Clark, as she...