Little Flower

Від chimsimagination

"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town... Більше

A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS
Little Flower Aesthetic
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
NEW BOOK

16

6.9K 254 37
Від chimsimagination

"Don't say 'don't do this or that' because I want to do it more." ~ Question [Stray Kids]

Rosie had woken up first, and even though her eyes were still shut, she was fully aware of the amazing heat source next to her. Her eyelids slowly peeled open to see the sun pouring through her blinds and, most importantly, the naked chest of the boy next to her.

She initially panicked, fisting the comforter in her hands and blushing profusely at their proximity. She pulled the blanket up to just below her eyes and remained quiet, taking this time to study his sleeping form.

He was lit by the rays of the sun, making him appear almost golden. Some of his dark curls had fallen in front of his eyes and she hesitantly raised a hand to brush them away, biting back a smile at the snore that came from his mouth a second later.

Rosie looked at his lips and subconsciously ran her tongue over her own as she thought about their kiss. It made her stomach flip and her cheeks burn, but she tried not to get too flustered so that the ravenette wouldn't wake up.

Instead, she slowly raised her hand again with the intent on touching her favorite mole of his, which happened to be below his bottom lip.

Jungkook's eyes snapped open and he grabbed her finger before she could, causing her to audibly squeak and stare at him like a deer caught in headlights. He hummed tiredly and brought her knuckles to his mouth, pressing a kiss to them that had her face turning a deeper shade of red.

"Good morning," he murmurs, and Rosie almost swooned at his morning voice.

It was low, and his accent slipped through more noticeably. Her reaction caused Jungkook to grin lazily and raise an eyebrow, his fingers wrapping around the blanket covering her face.

"Why are you hiding, baby?" he chuckles, causing her stomach to flip because it was so deep and hot and—

Rosie gasps as Jungkook suddenly rips down the comforter, her bright face on display for his teasing eyes. She whined and rolled into his chest, slapping his arm gently when he began laughing.

Jungkook tucked his chin above her head and sighed in content, basking in the morning light with his favorite girl. It would be awhile before either of them decided to get up and actually start their day.

***

"Step away from the kitchen or I'll cut your hands off."

Jungkook stifles a laugh as he enters the kitchen with a sleepy Rosie hugging his arm, watching Namjoon take a few steps back with his hands held up in surrender. Jin had made himself at home in front of the stove and was already alternating between the various foods he was preparing.

"Well, if it isn't the love birds," Hobi sings, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up, hyung," Jungkook shakes his head with a smile tugging at his lips, leading a blushing Rosie to the table.

"Taehyung is in his room," Yoongi informs her. "We moved him onto the bed after we woke up."

"Oh," her eyes widened in realization that she gave up her brother's bed without thinking of where he would sleep when he got back home. "Thank you."

Yoongi waved his hand dismissively and Jin soon began placing the food on the table, Rosie thanking him softly for going through the trouble of making everyone breakfast.

"It's not a problem," Jin smiles as he sits down. "I mean, I wouldn't want to make breakfast either if I was up all night doing other things."

Rosie chokes on her water and waves her hand as her cheeks warm, the boys cracking up around the table. Jungkook just scoffed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, taking a generous sip of his coffee while she grew flustered next to him.

"W-we didn't, I-" Rosie looked down and Jungkook sighed, flicking the boys off while trying to hide his smile.

The rest of breakfast went by smoothly, everyone conversing softly as they ate their food. Jungkook had one hand scratching up and down her back as she giggled with Jimin over something, his heart swelling at their interaction.

He was happy that she got along so well with the boys, as they were his family. He would do anything for those boys, even take bullets for them, and they would willingly do the same.

The group were laughing over a comment Jin had made when Taehyung emerged from upstairs, his eyes barely open and his feet shuffling across the floor. He ran a hand through his hair before entering the kitchen, and the laughter came to a halt.

"Good morning, Taehyungie," Rosie says cautiously as he chugs down a cup of coffee.

"Morning," he sets down the mug with a satisfied sigh, cocking his head to the side. "I see our guests spent the night?"

"O-oh, yeah," Rosie looks down nervously and Jungkook was quick to intertwine their fingers underneath the table, giving her a reassuring squeeze.

"We'll talk about it later," the elder mutters, eyeing the men in his kitchen before spinning on his heels and returning upstairs.

Rosie remained silent and looked down at the table with a frown, fearing she angered her brother. She knows she should've asked first, but she thought it would be nice to offer their house as refuge for the night. Plus, Taehyung wasn't home, so how was she supposed to ask him?

"It's okay, baby," Jungkook says quietly, kissing the side of her head. "We'll get going, yeah?"

Rosie watched sadly as the boys started gathering up their stuff, her head turning back curiously when Jimin grabbed her hand and asked her to do the dishes with him. The honey-haired boy was determined to make her feel better, so he sang loudly and danced with her as they countered the plates together, their giggles filling the kitchen as they worked side by side.

"Boss," Namjoon nudges his head to the living room and Jungkook follows curiously.

"Yeah?"

"Her brother didn't come home until three in the morning."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook inquires as his eyebrows furrow.

"Positive," Namjoon sighs, nodding his head. "I checked my watch when he came into his room."

Jungkook's frown deepened. If Taehyung had a class, he would've been home way earlier than that. He didn't want to be suspicious of Rosie's brother, but the boy was making it hard not to be.

"Meet Jimin and I at the warehouse," he mumbles.

"Jimin knows?"

"Jimin saw him lying."

And Namjoon nodded, because again, Jimin always knew when someone was lying.

***

"Rosie."

"I know."

"No, I don't think you do know," Taehyung sighs, using his hands to illustrate his words. "You let six men sleep over with you! What would've happened if they did something to you?"

"T-they wouldn't," Rosie's voice was wobbly and tears were swimming in her eyes, her fingers wrapped tightly around her thumb. "They're my friends."

"You don't know that, Rosie." he huffs, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose between his fingers. "I'm trying to protect you. I just met these guys, how am I supposed to know they won't do anything?"

Rosie's tears began rolling down her cheeks as she stood, forcing her trembling lips to speak.

"You weren't here," she sniffles, biting the inside of her cheek when he rose an eyebrow. "They were tired a-and I just wanted to help. They're my friends, Taehyung."

When he didn't say anything, Rosie turned and ran up the stairs into her room, closing the door behind her. She hated arguing, and with her brother it only made it worse.

But she deserved to be listened to. Taehyung wasn't trusting her, and she did understand why he was so concerned, but they were her friends. Just because they were all boys doesn't mean they would do something like that.

She sat down on her bed with a frustrated huff and wiped at her eyes, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She couldn't help but look across the street and frown when she couldn't see the ravenette through his window, falling back onto her bed in defeat.

She wondered what Jungkook was doing, and if he and the boys were having fun together.

She hoped so.

She rolled onto the pillow Jungkook slept on and inhaled his leftover scent, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. Through her tears and the ravenette's comforting smell, her eyelids fluttered shut, and she fell into a well needed nap.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

23K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
851K 56.6K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...