แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ | แด›. แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช

Per bakug0uswh0re1

๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Œ "๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š." ๐™Ž๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ, ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

T w o
T h r e e
F o u r

O n e

5.9K 195 498
Per bakug0uswh0re1

One: Birthday Present.

Your POV

Three hours, 18 minutes, and 56 seconds left till I turn 18. 18 long years ago on my birthday, my mother died from having me, leaving me to my fathers drunk ass. I wasn't around my father for long when I was younger due to his abusive behavior, and him raping me as a child. So I bounced between relatives, from my dads side to my moms side, finally finding a family member who actually wanted to keep me.

I ended up living with my aunt, uncle, and my cousin, Bakugou since I was 12 till now. I even attended school with him till I graduated, me being older than him I didn't have many classes with him though I did see him around the halls. His booming voice takes me out of my thoughts when he busts into my room.

"Hey whore, happy birthday." He says, sitting on the edge of my bed while I draw on my notepad as I sit at my desk. "I got you something~" he says in a singing voice, a long black box lands in front of my notepad on the desk as he smiles at me. "Thanks? What is it?" I ask as he gives me a shit eating grin. "Well, you're always complaining about being lonely so," he trails off as he watches me open it.

Only for me to open up a black sparkly vibrator. "You've got to be shitting me, Katsuki." I growl, taking the vibrator out and slapping him on the leg with it. He starts busting out laughing as he watches my expression towards this 'birthday present'. "How do you like it sis?" He asks through laughs. He always calls me sis, ever since his parents adopted me. I mean I don't mind, but he only says it when he's being a little shit.

"How the fuck did you even get this?" I question, putting the batteries inside of it and turning it on. Damn it's powerful too. "You're gonna laugh at this," he says, wiping tears out of his eyes from laughing. "Todoroki asked me to give it to you." He chokes out, laughing more. "Shoto..?" I ask, completely shocked. Todoroki has had a crush on me ever since him and Izuku stayed the night with Katsuki on his birthday two years ago.

I mean, the kid is 17, but now that I'm going to be 18 it feels a bit weird. He's a cute kid don't get me wrong, just a little.. how do I say this, plain. "Yes! He said he got his older brother to get it for him!" He hollers out in laughter again. Older brother?

"Katsuki would you shut the hell up? It's literally 3am." I say shoving him as he shrugs, flipping me off. "Well I'll let icyhot know that you like it." He says with a wink and I groan, going back to my drawing. I'm designing a new sticker for my guitar, I'm not a singer or anything but I picked up the guitar from Jirou while at school. It's honestly really fun, especially when I get to play my favorite songs.

I look up noticing Katsuki is still sitting on my bed watching me draw. "Do you need something, dickhead?" I ask, being around him for so long has gotten me aggressive and hot headed, I'm pretty much the girl version of his stupid ass now. He shrugs, getting off of my bed and heading towards my tv stand, getting my PlayStation controller off of the charging stand, shaking it in the air.

"Wanna play a couple rounds? For your birthday?" He asks with a smirk, knowing damn well I'll clap him in call of duty. Every time he asks to play he always ends up rage quitting, claiming I'm cheating just because whenever I play I use claw. I smirk, getting up from my drawing and joining him on the floor. "You know I'm gonna wipe the floor with your trash ass." I say, turning the game on.

Even though it's a weird gift to receive from one of your 'brothers' best friends, I'm glad I got it. I'll definitely be using it a lot. Even though the court system did give me free therapy after everything that happened with my father, it never fully worked and I never got to cope with it correctly? If you can say that. So I developed a high sex drive, addiction, and even a suicide attempt.

But after watching Bakugous face when finding me half awake in the tub and two empty pill bottles, I swore to god that I'd never attempt anything that would hurt me ever again. I was 15 while he was 14, I had just gone to therapy where they had me sit in front of my father and talk to him through the glass as a part of a letting go process, and I just couldn't handle it. It made me sick to my stomach and I wanted to end it all right there.

But after hearing and seeing how heartbroken Katsuki was after finding me like that, I got the motivation I needed to finally get over everything that happened and I became much happier with my life after that. "See bitch, I no scoped your ass!" Katsuki yells, shoving my shoulder as we laugh. "You're still trash." I say after sniping him and getting a headshot.

"Oh you whore." He groans, just before Mitsuki yells at him to be quiet from her room. I laugh and he flips me off, going back to the game. My phone starts going off, it's the alarm I made for the exact time I turn 18 tonight. Bakugou quickly pauses the game and turns to me. "Do you hear or feel anything yet?!" He asks excitedly, waiting for my reply.

Once your 18 you're able to hear and feel your soulmate, well except for if you're soulmate hasn't turned 18 yet. There isn't much of an age limit on a soulmate, if you really look at it. I mean hell, my soulmate could be 40 right now with kids or a 16 year old weirdo who doesn't even have their license yet. But I mean of course, you don't ever get a soulmate past the age 16, by then it hasn't been decided yet.

I feel sorry for those who could never hear or feel their soulmate because of an accident. All of a sudden I taste Tobacco, from a cigarette in my mouth, a faint sound of a guitar in the background, but no body talking. "Well?!" Katsuki says impatiently as I shush him, trying to listen. "I can taste cigarettes and I hear a guitar." I say and he groans.

"You dumb bitch your pack is over there and I didn't touch your guitar." He says, handing my pack and a lighter. "No fucker, I'm talking about my soulmate!" I yell and his jaw drops. "Bro, your soulmate is just like you then!" He cackles, taking a cig out and placing it between his lips. Just before he lights it I grab it out of his mouth and scold him.

"No, you are not starting to smoke, definitely not." I growl as he huffs, "just a puff?" He asks as I shake my head, carefully placing it back into my pack as I shove it into my flannel pocket. "Well, can they hear you?" He asks as he comes closer to me like he thinks he can hear too.

I shove his face away from mine and roll my eyes. "You can't hear it too you dipshit." I say annoyed, not being able to hear anything else. The door opens and mitsuki pops her head in. "Happy birthday, baby, now Katsuki get to bed! It's a school night!" She says and leaves again, Bakugou annoyingly following behind her, "maybe he'll be able to feel that vibrator action." He winks and I throw a sock at him.

He laughs, swatting it away and just before he closes the door, "Hey, maybe it is shoto." He smirks and I jump up as he panics to shut the door. I smile, shaking my head as I walk back over to my desk after shutting the tv off. I grab the vibrator into my hands, twirling it around so I can look at it. "Happy birthday to me indeed." I smirk, walking back towards my bed as I get underneath the sheets.

Touya's POV

"Still haven't felt anything?" Shoto says, laying across the edge of my bed as he throws the hackey sack up in the air and catches it repeatedly. I groan, rolling over onto my back, looking up at the ceiling. "Fuck no, its been three damn days and nothing." He stays silent, throwing the ball towards me as I catch it and give it back to him. "What if your soulmates dead." He says and laughs, I groan hitting him in the side. "That shits not funny, how are things between you and that one girl?" I ask as he sighs.

"Horrible, I can't even talk to her. I gave Bakugou her present to give to her and I don't even know if he actually gave it to her." He says and I laugh, remembering how awkward he was when he asked me to buy him a 'pretty vibrator' from Spencer's while we were at the mall the other day. "Maybe you'll feel her using it once you turn 18." I say, laughing as he smacks my chest with the top of his hand.

My 18th birthday was just a few days ago, and I have yet to feel or even hear my soulmate, Shoto always joking around saying mine is dead is getting pretty old honestly. I sigh, grabbing my cigarette out of the ash tray and taking another hit, blowing it into Shotos face, knowing how much he hates it. He fans the air and flips me off as I chuckle, picking my guitar up and strumming. "Y/n likes guitars, you should teach me how so I can do it with her." He says rolling on his side watching my fingers on the guitar.

"Oh yea? She's a woman of taste then, I got you." I say sitting up as he does the same, taking a hit of the cigarette. "What the hell?" I say watching him choke on it. "The fuck did you do that for?" I ask knowing how much he hates cigs. He smiles through the coughs, "y/n smokes too, so I thought I should." He says taking the guitar out of my hands and strumming, sounds like shit but he's doing it.

"No no no, put your fingers on the- auhh..." I get cut off feeling a weird sensation hit me. "Dude.. did you just moan?" He asks with a weird face and starts bursting out laughing. "F-Fuck you!" I say, trying to figure out what this weird feeling is. "I.. I think my soulmate is masterbating.." I say, shotos face fading into a surprised one.

"Bro she's waiting for you!" He laughs, as the sensation intensifies. "Ok-Okay you need to get out now." I say, dragging him off the bed and to the door. "Damn she's goin crazy huh?" He laughs as I push him out of my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. I grip the door handle, biting onto my lip as i get hard from it. "Fuck, what are you doing?" I whisper, making my way to my bed and pulling my jeans down a little so I can get access.

"What the fuck?" I hear a girls voice as the feeling quickly goes away. "You're going at it huh?" I say, my face turning red, which I'm guessing is her doing. "Y-You can feel that!? And you can hear me?" She whispers in a panic, as I grip myself. "Can you feel that?" I say as I hear a faint moan, now making my own face turn red.

"Y-Yes I can feel it you ass!" She says as I smirk, what a vocabulary. "Can you shut up so I can get back to it?" She says huffing as I chuckle, "yea of course, m'lady. Go ahead." I say, moments later feeling the sensation again, so I continue what I was doing as well. Just before I'm done I hear her again. "Would you stop?" She pants, sounding annoyed. "Stop what? I'm fucking hard so I'm helping myself too." I say trying not to moan.

"W-Well it feels too good.." she says, trailing off. My face turns red with her words. "Well enjoy it." I say, going faster hearing her trying to hold back moans. "Wait how old are you?" I say, automatically stopping, thinking it would be weird if she wasn't 18. "Um.. 18? Duh you can hear me, if I wasn't you couldn't hear me.. what about you?" She explains, asking the same question. "I'm 18, weirdo." I laugh, trying to ignore my blue balls.

"Well go to sleep." She says, and I say something back, but no response. Is she already asleep? Wow.
.

.

.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.6K 243 29
When one twin is quirkless, but the other has a quirk that could rival the number 2 hero in Japan. Over the course of their journey into UA we learn...
140K 2.8K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...
7.8K 174 28
๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š...
510K 20.5K 53
Soulmate AU Soulmates were a tricky subject. When you were a few years old, about when you got your quirk, a few words would appear somewhere on thei...