T h r e e

Three: Just Some Wrestling.

Your POV

"Ow, fuck." I whisper to myself as I sit on my bed, my whole body sore.. especially my privates from yesterday at Shotos house. I didn't have work today so this morning I got to take a nice long soak in the bath, hoping to god it would help. But of course god hates me and wants me to be in pain. "Damn what did you do, my fucking ass hurts." His voice groans as I choke on air.

"Uhh why does your ass hurt?" I ask, hoping to god he can't feel it because I'm sore down here. "I don't know, you tell me because I'm not the one getting fucked in the ass!" He says groaning again as I taste a cigarette. "You Fucktard I didn't get fucked in the ass! I uh.. just.." I trail off trying to find any excuse. I know it's technically not cheating to do shit with someone else, but it sure as hell feels like it. "Got coochie punched! Yea that's it." I say, hearing him snort.

"What the hell were you doing to get that?" He asks as I sigh, laying down on the bed with an ice pack between my thighs. "I was... it was just some wrestling." I say making up any excuse I could manage to think of. He talks, but I completely zoned out as I grab the piece of paper on my nightstand. After all that stuff yesterday I accidentally fell asleep in Touya's bed and I woke up with his number in my jeans pocket, which honestly surprised me.

Sorry to my soulmate, but I'm going to have to put a halt to trying to find him so I can... I don't know, get with Touya for a while. Not only is he hot, but his dick game goes so crazy. Ha.. so crazy I'm fucking sore. "Hello?" He asks as I snap out of it. "How was your birthday, it was yesterday right?" He asks as I nod, completely forgetting he can't see me. "It was good, I got new guitar strings and some money." I say as he snorts.

"That's all you got?" He asks and I smirk, no definitely not. I got some dick too, but I'd never tell him that. "Well, I mean I got to hang out with some new cool people." I say shrugging, grabbing my phone to type Touya's number in. Since I have a day off I was going to ask to hangout again. "Oh yea? I did too actually." He says as I choke on air, once again.

"You did?" I stutter out, shocked that I wasn't the only one 'cheating'. "Yea," I hear him trail off before zoning back in again. "Well it wasn't really hanging out but she was pretty cool." I'm not sure why, but hearing my soulmate talk about another girl kind of pisses me off. "Oh yea? Dude I hung out with was pretty cool too, kinda hot." I growl, trying to rub it in to hear his reaction, but there wasn't even a response.

I roll my eyes, imagining his stupid ass ignoring me. I brush it off and type in Touya's number, already texting him.

Touya's POV

'Hey, it's y/n from yesterday. Did you like it that much that you slipped your number into my pocket?' Her text pops up onto my phone as I smirk, rolling on my stomach as I text her back, 'it was too good just to do it once, why not?' The second I send the text back I hear a phone ding. "Was that your phone?" I ask as my soulmate coughs, "you could hear that?" She asks as my eyes widen... is y/n.. my soulmate? No, that's impossible, fate wouldn't make it that easy for me to figure out, right?

Y/n's text pops up again, 'would you wanna get to know each other better?' My heart beats out of my chest, sending a text back for us to meet to eat and talk. My soulmates phone dings again as she giggles. "Who are you texting?" I ask as she groans. "Why can you still hear me? This shits really random," she mumbles, her nails clacking against the phone screen as she texts back. "I'm just texting the guy I hung out with, fucking nosy." She says, y/n's text popping up on my phone again.