๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... More

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Don't go - Levi

10.1K 294 226
By boke_bitch

Disclaimer: I'll mostly be using romaji unless parts of the song are actually sung in english

(idk it just kind of makes sense for me, but if you guys don't like it don't hesitate to tell me and I'll change it)

and I'll put lyric vids of all the songs going along.
(Also putting this disclaimer on all upcoming one-shots just in case people don't read the previous one)

!!Angst warning!!

Levi has been avoiding you for a couple of days now. He's been distancing himself from you and started talking to you less and less. You didn't know why, and it hurt you a lot. You couldn't figure what started this whole situation in the first place.

"You're going to get grey hairs if you keep stressing." Satan joked.

"Huh? Oh...sorry Satan. I didn't notice you were there." You said.

"What's wrong? You never worry about something this much before." Satan said as he sat by you.

"I uh...I'm not sure actually. Levi's been avoiding me for a while now and I don't know what I did to upset him." You frowned.

"Hm...that is a little odd." Satan agreed.

"I'm not sure what you can do about this but...have you tried meeting him at his room?" Satan suggested.

"I have once but he didn't answer. But I'll try again." You said.

"Good. If he still doesn't answer I'll deal with it myself." Satan tried reassuring you.

"Thanks, Satan." You chuckled.

"No worries. Now go check on that otaku." Satan said.

Feeling encouraged by Satan, you were quickly on your way to Levi's room. Only by the time you were at his door, you realized you didn't know what to say. Much less if you should confront him head-on. You took a deep breath and were about to knock on the door when you heard music coming from his room.

It sounded a bit like he was playing a video game, but you couldn't figure out what game it was. You then heard a voice, it sounded like...Levi's? You've heard him sing before when he's invited you over for a karaoke party, but for some reason, it sounded different. More...genuine?

"Kitto wakatteru darou kedo
Shin'yuu nanda bokutachi wa
Iron wa mitomenai..." He mumbled the last part.

You grew more interested in hearing his song more than anything else at the moment. So you pressed your ear against the door and hoped he wouldn't open it for a while. Not that he ever would though...

"Iu kikasete mo
Sabishii riyuu ga wakan nai yo
Kitto kyoumi nai darou kedo
Omae to iru tanoshikute..." He sang

Your heart dropped when you heard him sing that. Does he think you don't care about him? You tried shaking that thought from your head and continued to listen. The more you listened, the more the lyrics got to you.

"Te wo nobasenara
Todoki sou na no ni
Nanka chotto hendana
Kono koro no boku..."

You couldn't help but feel sad. But you didn't know if you felt sad because he's scared to talk to you, or that he thinks distancing himself from you would make things better. Either one hurt.

"Arittake no yuuki mo
Tsutawaru to ii na
Kitaishite mitete
Kore kara no boku" He finished with a sigh.

It sounded like he's been wanting to tell you how he's been feeling about you for a while but hasn't found the confidence to. And it hurt. Your eyes teared up a bit because you knew you couldn't do much to reach out to him. And you yourself were afraid to approach him, fearing that you'll scare him off.

You stepped away from the door with a sigh, no longer feeling confident enough to talk to him. So you decided to make some sweets to share with Levi, in the hopes to sort of make amends with him.

You decided to make these cupcakes Levi told you about. You remembered that it was from a game he's been playing and how cute they look. So putting on an apron, you began to work away.

And while working, you started humming Levi's song. Even though the lyrics were sad, you found the music he was singing to quite catchy. If you didn't know what he was singing about you'd never think it was a song about his anxieties.

"Y-Y/n...?"

"Hm? Oh...hi Levi..." You said nervously.

"Wh-What were you just h-humming?" Levi asked, mirroring your nervousness.

"Nothing in particular...just a song I heard on the radio once." You tried playing it off and put the cupcakes into the oven to bake.

"Don't lie to me Y/n..." Levi frowned. You were a bit startled by his seriousness.

"You know what? Just forget I asked..." He said before leaving.

"W-Wait! Okay, I'm sorry Levi...I was going to knock at your door but then I heard you singing and I didn't want to interrupt." You admitted.

"Wh-What did you want to talk about..?" Levi panicked a bit.

You decided to come completely clean.

"I just wanted to talk with you Levi...you've been distancing yourself from me and I just wanted to know if you were okay...if I did something to upset you." You frowned.

Levi only just now realized what he was doing was hurting you. And here he thought he was doing you a favor.

"N-No! You didn't do anything to upset me I-I...I know we're best friends but I thought you were getting annoyed of me." Levi confessed.

"What if I want to be more than just friends?" You said quietly.

Levi could hear how much pain there was in your voice.

"Super best friends..?" He asked.

"No, you idiot!" You cracked.

"I love you! A lot! And it hurts...it hurts so much to see you try and pull yourself away from me...it just feels like I've done something wrong. And I know that sounds selfish but that's just how I feel." Your eyes were tearing up. From anger or sadness, you couldn't tell.

"Y/n...I-I'm sorry." Levi murmured.

With all the courage he could muster, he slowly made his way towards you and did his best to comfort you. He softly wrapped his arms around your waist, afraid of invading your personal space. You of course welcomed it and pulled him closer.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n...I really thought you wouldn't want to associate with a lame otaku like me..." He said.

"You aren't lame, Levi. And why wouldn't I want to be with you? You're you. You're unique and I love everything about you." You frowned.

"C-can I ki-kiss you?" He asked shyly.

"You don't have to ask to do that." You chuckled.

Levi blushed. He leaned down a bit and kissed your lips with a sort of desperation. You smiled into the kiss.

"I'm going to tr-try and be more confident with you. I p-promise" He had a determined look in his eyes.

"Take as much time as you need." You said as you caressed his cheek. The oven suddenly dinged.

"While you're here, do you want to help me decorate these cupcakes I made for you?" You asked.

"You made them? For me?" He said in astonishment.

"Yep! I wanted to make them like those cupcakes from your video game you were telling me a while ago." You explained as you put the tray on the table.

"I love you..." He said tearing up a bit. He was just so ecstatic he couldn't handle it. 

"Hehe I know. And don't get the cupcakes wet, they won't taste good salty." You teased as you wiped a tear from his cheek. You pressed a kiss on his cheek for good measure.

"Haven't you tried dark shadow cupcakes with salted caramel frosting?" Levi asked.

"Wait that's a thing?" You titled your head to the side.

"Yeah! And there's also choco-salted cherry bat cakes too..."

Levi went on and on about different salted desserts from Devildom, video games, and animes. You listened to every single thing he told you, loving how passionate he was about it. You looked at him with admiration, knowing things were going to be okay.

Hehe idk how to end this 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 421 20
hiya! this book is created for our demons and exchange students birthdays but if you'll like a one-shot I'll create another story for those. I'll be...
56.5K 1.1K 13
(Note: I will be writing this mostly gender-friendly. If you catch a mistake, I apologize in advance. I am used to writing with a female lead in mind...
57.7K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...
2.7K 65 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)